A month's money. That's big of him
一個月的工資他可真大方
Given she's worked like a Trojan in that café for the past six years
她可是在那家咖啡館吃苦耐勞干了六年
He's closing down, love. He had no choice
咖啡館倒閉了他也是走投無路啊
What the hell is she gonna do now?
那現在她該怎么辦
Treena can't get any more hours in the flower shop
特里娜在花店也就能掙那么點錢
Lou will get another job. She has a lot of potential
路會找到別的工作的她很有潛力的
There are no jobs Josie I should know
根本沒工作可找的喬茜這我最清楚了
Look, I'm just saying, we needed that money
我只是說 我們很需要錢
Let's not panic, eh?
先別著急好嗎
She'll find something. Won't you, Lou?
她會找到工作的是吧路
That's it, Callum! Go on!
漂亮卡勒姆加油
Run with me, babe!
跟我一起跑吧寶貝
Come on! Na nah.
來吧 不要
Only got two laps to go. Oh God!
只剩兩圈了 天哪
You just gotta get back out there
你只需要重回求職市場
Think what you wanna do
想想自己想做些什么
Estate agent maybe
房地產經理人
Shop assistant Catering
售貨員餐飲
Do we have to discuss this again?
又要討論這個嗎
Well you can't just mope around
你不能就這樣消沉下去啊
All the best entrepreneurs, they fight their way back from rockbottom
所有的優秀企業家都是從底層一步一步拼出來的
Just look at me eh!
就比如我
Oh! But I'm not you Pat
帕 我和你不一樣
I toast tea cakes
我只會烤茶點
Look can't you slow down?
你能不能跑慢點
I'm wearing the wrong bra
我沒穿對內衣