Now, you see, this is what we could be doing on a holiday.
你看 假期可以這樣度過
Not all the hikingupmountains stuff you're planning
并不總是要爬山之類的
Tickles. Tickles
癢啊 好癢
You want me to stop?
你想讓我停下來嗎
No
不想
But it's 6.15
不過已經6點15了
6:15?
6點15了啊
Oh, I gotta go
我得走了
I'll cook tonight
今晚我做飯
Don't even think about it
想都別想
It's pouring
外面下暴雨呢
Freddie! Ooh, whoa! Watch it!
弗萊迪 小心
Yeah, listen, I'm on it
我正在處理
All right, the West Coast will still be up
西海岸應該還沒下班
I'll call Carmichael now and we can close this
我這就聯系卡邁克爾把合約談好
Taxi!
出租車
Yeah, we won't. Don't worry
什么 不會的 別擔心
Look out!
小心