Wait for me to die?
等我死后再發表
I know Diane was hard
我知道黛安很倔強
I know she was angry
我知道她生你的氣
But something really good came out of this, Evelyn
但這也帶來了好的一面 伊芙琳
She needs you now
她現在需要你
You're the best woman for the job
你是這項工作的不二人選
Take it
接受了吧
It doesn't seem as though Diane wanted me to have it
可是黛安并不想把它給我
Diane didn't always think things through
黛安考慮事情不夠周全
I'll be outside
我先出去了
Let me know what you wanna do
你決定之后告訴我一聲
You've reached the Department of Mathematics at MIT
這里是麻省理工學院數學系
If you know your party's extension
如果你知道對方分機號碼
you may dial it at any time
請直接撥打
If you wish to speak to an operator
如果你想聯系接線員
please stay on the line
請不要掛斷
and someone will be with you as soon as possible
會很快有人接聽你的電話
Good afternoon, MIT Mathematics, how may I direct your call?
下午好 麻省理工數學系 你要找哪位
Hello? I'm sorry, I can't hear you very well
喂 抱歉 我聽不清你
No! No
不
Yeah There you are
好的 聽到你了
Yeah, can I help you?
我能幫你什么嗎
Uh, yes
是的
Doctor Shankland
尚克蘭博士
I'm really sorry, I can't hear you
對不起 我聽不清
Could you speak up please?
你能大點聲嗎
Hello?
喂
Evelyn Adler for Seymore Shankland, please
我是伊芙琳阿德勒 我找西摩尚克蘭