Just hear me out
聽我說完
Tampa
必須在坦帕
I insisted and they agreed
我堅持這一點 他們也同意了
No more than a half an hour from your front door
距離你家不能超過半小時車程
Now she would attend the Oaks
她要去橡樹學校上學
It's a great school
那是所好學校
And visiting rights for the grandmother
外婆有探視權
but she was gonna get that anyway
但她總能得到探視權的
Right? And on her 12th birthday, Frank
等她滿12歲之后
she can go back into court and decide then where she wants to live and with who. No
她可以重回法庭然后決定她想跟誰住在一起 不行
I thought you were supposed to be on my team
你本該站在我這一邊的
Why are you bringing me this deal?
為什么跟我談這個協議
Other than I'm required to by law?
這是法律規定我必須做的
You like this deal?
你覺得這協議有利?
I love this deal
太有利了
They think they're gonna lose
他們擔心會輸掉官司
Yeah
是的
They do
他們是的
You think we're gonna lose
你也擔心我們會輸
Yes
是的
I do, Frank
我是的 弗蘭克
I gotta go put my kids to bed
我要去哄孩子睡覺了