Nobody's coming.
根本沒人來
You sure they're your friends?
他們算你朋友嘛
Hurry up you guys
快過來
Nicky's the peace guy, right?
尼基是個愛和平的人 對吧
Who'd step in a trap
誰會掉陷阱啊
Hey, keep up, Frankie!
繼續走
Look there he is!
他在那呢
Don't push
別擠
Where's the blood?
哪有血
I don't see any blood
你騙人的吧
Wait
等等
Aren't you supposed to be unconscious?
你不應該昏倒了嗎
We're leaving
我們撤
So are we
我們也走
Wait!
等等
Now that you're united by a common cause, you gotta make peace
你們現在有個共同的使命 為什么不能停戰呢
No way!
不可能
Never!
絕不
Nicky's right. War is boring
他說得對 打仗太沒意思了
I'm done fighting
我受夠了
I'm done too
我也受夠了
Smell ya later dweebs
過會見
I'm tired of guard duty
我也受夠守城了
There's nothing to guard but him
沒啥可守得
Guys! Guys come on!
回來
Come on, Daniel!
走吧 丹尼
We stopped the war!
我們阻止了戰爭
Interesting turn of events
有趣的轉折