Your Honor, my client would need reasonable access to the child
法官大人 我的當事人需要合理探視權
So ordered
法庭批準
Ms Dibbons, you'll go over there and check out the living conditions?
狄本思夫人 你會去他家檢查一下居住條件嗎
On the books, Your Honor
已經計劃好了 法官大人
All right, folks. Drive carefully
好了 各位 小心開車
Her lawyer has a nice suit
她的律師西裝很高檔
Relax, Frank. More weight's put on the talent competition
放松 弗蘭克 你要更關注我們能力的比較
Go have a cocktail, hmm?
去喝杯雞尾酒
Roberta, would you like to have Mary tonight?
羅伯塔 你今晚愿意照顧瑪麗嗎
Why wouldn't I like to have Mary tonight?
我為什么會不愿意呢
I told you something like this would happen
我就說過會發生這種事
Now look where we are
看看我們現在的處境
And I'm supposed to believe you know what you're doing
但愿你心里有數
You couldn't even find a white lawyer
你連個白人律師都請不起
Wow. Look, just
哇 聽著
Don't worry okay? Don't tell me that
別擔心 好嗎 少來了
There's nothing you can say that's gonna make me feel good because I have no say in any of this, Frank
你無論說什么 都不會讓我好受些 因為這件事上我沒有發言權
I'm not a blood relative
我不是親屬
I'm not a legal guardian. I'm nothing!
不是合法監護人 什么都不是
Just the lady who lives next door
只是隔壁鄰居
whose opinion means nothing
我的意見無足輕重
whose feelings mean nothing
我的感受也無足輕重
Would I like to have Mary tonight?
還問我今晚愿不愿照顧瑪麗
I'd like to have Mary every night
我每晚都愿意照顧瑪麗