Huh. There was a guy on TV who said there was no God
電視上有個人說上帝并不存在
The only difference between the atheists on TV and Roberta is that Roberta loves you. She's trying to help
那個無神論者和羅伯塔唯一的區別在于 羅伯塔是愛你的 她想幫你
Tell you what though
不過呢
One way or another. we all end up back together in the end
不管是否存在 我們最后都是在一起的
That's what you're asking right?
這就是你要問的吧
Yep
是的
Okay
好
Find something else to worry about, will you?
這一點你就不用擔心了 好嗎
All right
好的
Okay. Adler grandmother and uncle
好 阿德勒 外婆和舅舅
Really?
真的嗎
You sure you folks don't wanna go out in the hallway and settle this?
你們真的不打算庭外和解嗎
No? Well, that's a shame
那可太遺憾了
Mr Cullen, you are here for the uncle
卡倫先生 你是這舅舅的律師
Yes, sir. Your Honor
是的 法官大人
Start charging you room and board
開始掙你的食宿費了
Mr Highsmith, you're on the wrong side of the bay aren't you?
海史密斯先生你也是實在太窮了吧
I'm very happy to be here, Your Honor
我很高興來這里 法官大人
For the record, Mrs Dibbons is representing the State of Florida Child Welfare Department
聲明一下 狄本思夫人代表佛羅里達州兒童福利部門
Proceed
開庭