So let me guess
我來猜猜
Our lovely principal Ms Davis
是戴維斯校長請你來的吧
Never get on the bad side of smallminded people who have a little authority
千萬別得罪有點實權的小人
I thought I taught you that
我記得教過你這一點
What are you doin' here?
你來干什么
You don't think I have the right to see my granddaughter?
難道我沒權利 來看望我外孫女嗎
I do. I'm thrilled your sevenyear exhaustive search has finally come to a fruitful conclusion
你有 我很欣慰你歷盡千辛萬苦 終于在七年后找到了外孫女
I don't think this is an appropriate time to talk
我覺得現在說話不方便
Certainly not the setting
至少這里不方便
While I was waiting a cockroach this big, tried to steal my shoe
等你回來的時候 一只這么大的蟑螂 想偷走我的鞋
Yeah. They'll take a shoe
是啊 它們會偷鞋
Honestly, this?
說真的 就這里嗎
This godforsaken mosquito ranch was a conscious choice?
住在這荒涼的蚊子農場是理性的選擇嗎
I could drop you back off at the airport
我可以開車送你去機場
This thing is loaded with cool problems
這里面好多很棒的數學題