Hey, you okay?
喂 你沒事吧
You good? All right
沒事吧 好
How do we resolve this?
這事怎么解決
You know, she could be expelled
她夠被開除了
God, I hope not
天啊 希望不要開除
But if every other firsttime offender was expelled, I guess fair is fair
但如果別的學生第一次違紀就被開除 那么就這么辦
Are you gonna take this seriously?
你能不能認真點
Sure. You don't bluff me, I don't bluff you
好的 只要你實實在在的 我也實實在在的
Ms Stevenson believes that your child is exceptional and has talents that our curriculum can't begin to challenge
史蒂文森老師說你的孩子很超常 我們的課程對她來說完全沒有挑戰性
It just so happens that I am good friends with the headmaster of the Oaks Academy for Gifted Education
我恰巧有位好朋友 是橡樹天才教育學院的校長
He has always said that if I find that one in a million
他經常說 如果我能碰到萬里挑一的神童
And the one in a million has a $30000 tuition
那種萬里挑一的學費要三萬美元呢
Mr Adler, I can get your daughter a scholarship
阿德勒先生 我可以為你女兒申請獎學金
Full ride
全額的
I wouldn't say it if I couldn't do it
我有把握才說這個話
I realize putting that girl in that setting, you know, 99 times out of a 100, that's what you do
我知道把這女孩送到那種學校是你們最通常的做法
It's the Oaks, It's a great school. I looked into it
那可是橡樹學校 是一流的學校 我搜索過
But this family has a history with those schools
但我們家族有好幾人去過這種學校
And I think the last thing that little girl needs is reinforcement that she's different
我覺得她最不需要的就是強化她的與眾不同感