The BatSignal, she's been egged!
蝙蝠燈被人扔雞蛋了
It's Egghead sir
是傻蛋干的
I'm well aware of his work
我很清楚他的行徑
Dear gosh. You've destroyed the BatSignal
我的天啊 你把蝙蝠燈弄壞了
You have thought of everything
你還真是老奸巨猾
Yeah, I know!
沒錯 是我
And when I take over Gotham City
等我拿下了哥譚市
Opening reactor core doors
正在打開反應堆閘門
Batman will grovel at the feet of his greatest enemy!
蝙蝠俠就只能對他最大的對手俯首稱臣了
Me! The Joker!
就是我 小丑
Joker, do you read me?
小丑 能聽到我說話嗎
girl buddy
收到 寶貝兒
We're ready for you, sugar plum
我們準備好了 親愛的
Well, then let's raise the roof!
好的 就讓我們好好玩兒起來吧
Fire in the hole!
小心炸彈來啦
O'Hara, have you tried the BatPhone?
奧哈拉 給蝙蝠俠打過電話嗎
Yes, but all I'm getting is this hold music
打過了沒人接 一直是彩鈴
I love it
真好聽
I want snipers trained on that building! You bet!
狙擊手 瞄準那棟樓 沒問題
I want water and air support yesterday! Ahoy sir!
我需要船和直升飛機 明白 長官
And I need SWAT here now!
我還需要特警 馬上
Phone call for Commissioner Gordon
戈登警長 有電話
Hello? Batman?
喂 蝙蝠俠