Show me the castle!
我要看看城堡!
At least they've finally learnt to love
總之 主人終于學會了愛
It'd be better for us if she does love him in return
如果她真能愛上他 那對我們更好
No, this is the first time of at any real hope she would
不 我有強烈的預感 我覺得貝兒心里是有他的
Did you hear that, Mama?
媽媽你聽到了嗎?
Is it her? Is she coming back?
會不會是她?是她回來了嗎?
Could it be?
或許吧
I told you!
我就說嗎!
Sacr? bleu!
我的天啊!
Invaders!
有人入侵!
Rufianes!
來者不善!
Well where do you go?
你們去哪兒?
So much for true love
哪有什么真愛!
Frame the barricades!
全體防御!
And oppose!
堅守陣地!
Move aside!
都讓開!
Hearts ablaze banners high. We go marching into battle
心中點亮光芒高舉旗幟我們進入戰斗狀態
Unafraid although the danger's just increased
雖然更加危險 但我們無所畏懼
Raise the flag sing the song. Here we come we're fifty strong
升起旗幟 唱著這首歌 我們上吧 我們五十個人足夠強大
And fifty Frenchmen can't be wrong
五十個法國人是不會有問題的
Let's kill the Beast!
讓我們來殺了野獸!
We need help
我們需要幫助
I have to warn the Beast
我得去報信
Warn him?
報信?
How did you get away from him?
你是怎么逃出來的?
He let me go Papa
是他放了我 爸爸
He sent me back to you
是他讓我回來找你的
I don't understand
我不太明白