Have you ever see the inside of a mad house, Maurice?
你知道進了瘋人院會怎么樣嗎 莫里斯?
You wouldn't last a week
你活不過一周
Just give me your daughter's hands and I'll set you free
只要把你的女兒嫁給我 我就放了你
Never
休想
Take him away!
把他帶走!
Stop!
站住!
Papa!
爸爸!
Ah, Belle, I thought I'd lost you
啊 貝兒 我以為再也見不到你了
Let him out! He's hurt!
放他出來!他受傷了!
We can't do that, Miss. We will take good care of him
我不能怎么做 小姐 我們會好好照顧他的
My father's not crazy!
我爸爸沒有瘋!
Gaston, tell him!
加斯頓 告訴他!
You know how loyal I am to your family but your father's been making some unbelievable claims
你知道的我很希望你的家人平安無事 但你父親一直在說一些令人難以置信的瘋話
It's true Belle
確實如此 貝兒
He's been raging about a beast in a castle!
他一直在說有一頭野獸 在城堡里!
I've just come from the castle and there is a beast!
我剛從城堡過來 那里是有一頭野獸!
You'd say anything to set him free. Your word is hardly prove!
你想救他出來當然會這么說了 你的說證明不了什么?
You want a proof?
你想要證據?
Show me the Beast!
我要看看野獸!