I'd like to see my father
我想看看爸爸
Papa!
爸爸!
What are they doing to him?
他們對他做了什么?
He's in trouble!
他有麻煩了!
Then you must go to him
那你快去吧
What did you say?
你說什么?
You must go to him
你快去找他
No time to waste
別浪費時間了
No
不
You keep it with you
你拿上它
And you'll always have a way to look back on me
你想我的時候 還能拿它看一看
Thank you
謝謝
Well, Master I have had my doubts but everything's moving like clockwork
嗯 主人 我一開始有些疑慮 但一切順利
True love really does win the day!
真愛能戰勝一切
I let her go
我讓她走了
What?
什么?
Master, how could you do that?
主人 你怎么能讓她走呢?
I had to
我只能這樣
But why?
可是 為什么?
Because he loves her
因為 他愛她
Then why are we not human?
那我們為什么沒變回來?
Because she doesn't love him. And now it's too late
因為她不愛他 現在一切都晚了
But she might still come back. No
也許她會回來的 不會
I set her free
我給了她自由