So help me. I will nail his diaper to the wall!
所以幫幫我 我要把他的紙尿褲釘在墻上
Have we heard anything from that little boss baby that we sent down to the templetons?
我們送去坦普爾頓家的那個小老板寶寶有消息了嗎
I don't know. You're fired!
我不知道 你被炒了
Oh, no
噢 不
You're all fired!
你們都被炒了
The pet convention is in two days
離寵物展只剩兩天了
If he doesn't come up with answers
如果他還沒有任何消息
He is fired, retired!
他就別干了 退休
Gone! Tour's over
滾蛋 好了旅行結束
What was big bossy baby lady screaming about?
那個大老板女寶寶在叫些什么
She's demanding actual results
她想要實打實的成果
The pet convention is in two days and I've got nothing!
離寵物展只剩兩天了可我還一無所獲
That's her! Don't answer it!
那就是她 別接
Stress nap!
抗壓小憩
If I don't find out what that new puppy is and fast
如果我不盡快搞清新狗狗是什么
Not only will I not get that promotion
我不僅不會得到升遷
I could get fired!
我還會被炒魷魚
Hey, relax
嘿 放輕松
I'm sure there's other cool jobs for babies, right?
我相信還會有其他很酷的工作的 對嗎
Meanwhile, two days goes by like that
兩天可是過的很快的
You better start packing
你最好快點開始收拾行李吧
What?
什么
You don't get it, Templeton
你根本不懂 坦普爾頓
If I'm fired, they'll take away my formula
如果我被炒了 他們就會拿走我的青春永駐奶
I will turn into a normal baby
我就會變成一個普通的寶寶
And live here forever with you
并且永遠和你生活在一起
No! Yes!
不 就是這樣