Gossip girl here,
"八卦天后"在此
your one and only source
這是您了解曼哈頓名流們
into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite.
緋聞的唯一渠道
Don't you think it's time for you to head home?
是不是也到你回家的時候了
I am home.
我在家
No, I mean your other home, the one with your wife in it.
不,我是指另一個家,你妻子在的那個家
"As for the rest of my estate, I leave to you,
我所有的房產都留給你
Ivy Dickens."
艾薇?狄更斯
You are never gonna get away with this.
你別妄想逃脫干系
You don't have a case. I didn't do anything wrong.
你們沒有勝算,我是無辜的
The court will decide that.
法院會做出裁決的
Our relationship is not choosing one world or another.
我們的感情不在于生活在誰的世界里
Our relationship is our world. We're a team.
這段感情就是我們的世界,我們是一體的
Serena's gossip girl. I'm gonna prove it to you.
瑟琳娜就是八卦天后,我會證明給你看
You saved Chuck's life,
你救了恰克的命
and you did that because...
你那么做是因為
I'm Chuck's mother.
我是恰克的母親
You're actually her. You're Gossip Girl.
你就是"八卦天后"
Please, whatever you do,
拜托了,不管你怎么做
just don't tell anyone.
請你不要告訴任何人
It's one thing to accuse Serena of being Gossip Girl.
本來說要揭發瑟琳娜就是八卦天后
But sending in that video about Chuck?
卻把恰克的秘密傳上去
I can't forgive that.
我原諒不了
I've always hesitated going after Lola's father
我一直在猶豫著是否該為洛拉的撫養費
for child support.
去找她的生父
Do you even know who he is?
你知道是誰嗎
I'm looking right at him.
遠在天邊近在眼前
What if my dad doesn't even know I exist?
如果我爸爸根本不知道有我呢
What if all he'd want is to know me?
如果他最大的心愿就是認識我呢
I'm sure he does.
他肯定知道你
You know you love me.
你知道你是愛我的
In our modern age,
當今時代
there are so many ways for information to travel.
信息傳播的方式多種多樣
And yet, with all our tablets and smartphones,
雖然平板電腦和智能手機已占據我們的生活
there are still some people
總有人還是
who like to get their morning dish the old-fashioned way.
喜歡傳統方式的早餐
Even without the information highway,
即使沒有信息高速公路
good news always seems to travel fast.
好消息總是傳播得更快
But bad news?
而壞消息呢
Well, you know what they say...
你們知道他們是如何說的
You know, I must commend myself
我今天一定要
on my choice of wardrobe for you today.
為你置備行頭
You are striking just the right tone of literate and serious yet
你對文學的見解令人印象深刻
playful and accessible.
但你的形象很輕浮并且很好說話
I'm just meeting a couple of Simon & Schuster publicists.
我只是要見西蒙與舒斯特出版社的出版人
It's really not a big deal.
真的沒什么大不了
Not a big deal? What could be more important
沒什么大不了,有什么能比
than strategizing ways to publicize yourself?
制定戰略宣傳自己更重要
I don't know. Maybe the banking crisis or--
我不知道,也許是資金危機
or what's going on in Syria or--
或者敘利亞正在發生的事
Dan, we know you're never gonna be trending on Twitter
丹,如果你討論這些話題
if you choose those topics to discuss.
你不會成為推特紅人的
Now just be humble, self-deprecating,
現在開始,要謙虛
with a tinge of intellectual superiority.
帶有一點點聰明的優越感
And always leave them wanting more.
記住保留實力
Have a great day!
祝你今天好運
Dorota!
多洛塔
Run me a hot bath.
幫我放好熱水
I want a long soak in the tub and catch up on my reading.
我要泡個悠長的澡,讀讀雜志
I have better idea.
我有個更好的注意
How about you take quick shower,
不如你簡單沖一下
then supervise me as I clean out your closet?
然后監督我清空你的衣櫥
You need more space,
你需要更多空間
And I-I-I need to work off baby weight bad.
我也急切地需要減減嬰兒肥
Did you see the look on Ivy's face
當母親的護士指控艾薇
when mother's nurse accused her
利用母親的脆弱和年老時
of "Taking unfair advantage of the weak and elderly"?
你看到她臉上的表情了嗎
Well, thank god that woman came forward
幸好她站出來
and said what actually happened.
說出了真話
I knew right then that the judge would invalidate the will.
我剛剛知道法官會宣布遺囑無效
Tell me, Lily.
告訴我,莉莉
How much exactly did you pay that nurse to lie for you?
你給了那個護士多少錢收買她幫你作偽證
'Cause I have done nothing but love and care for CeCe.
因為我給予茜茜的都是關切和愛護
It's not my mom's fault that the truth finally came out.
真相大白不是我母親的錯
So why don't you leave us alone
請你不要打擾我們
before we head into one of these offices
不然我們會去
and file a restraining order against you?
申請對你的限制令
Hey, mom. Where was Rufus this morning?
媽媽,魯弗斯今天早上去了哪里
I was kinda surprised he wasn't here to support you.
他沒在這里幫你讓我有些驚訝
Well, Rufus had an appointment,
魯弗斯有約在身
and I just told him not to cancel
我跟他說不需要取消
because as long as you were by my side, I'd be fine.
因為有你陪著我就夠了
So what happens now?
所以現在是什么情況
The money just reverts back to you?
你能拿回屬于你的錢了嗎
Well, now that the will has been revoked,
既然現在遺囑被廢除了
The estate will be split 50-50 between me and Carol.
我和卡蘿會對半平分房產
And she's flying in tonight to sign the paperwork.
她今晚會飛來簽訂書面材料
There'll be gloating, no doubt.
不用說,她一定會很得意
Well, believe me, it's a small price to pay
相信我,要想成功
to be done with this whole thing.
這只是很小一部分代價
And thank god nobody knew how dirty it really got.
謝天謝地沒有人知道什么不好的內部消息
Here she comes!
她來了
Lily! Lily! Is the family still fighting with each other
莉莉,莉莉,家族還在為你母親的遺產
over your mother's inheritance?
明爭暗斗嗎
How's it feel going from high-class to high-trash?
從上流階層淪落成垃圾底層的感覺如何
Well, I assure you, this is all one big misunderstanding.
我以人格擔保,這不過是一個誤會
The entire Rhodes clan couldn't be happier.
羅茲家族其樂融融
Any truth to the rumors
關于你和你丈夫分居的傳聞
that you and your husband are no longer living together?
你又作何回應呢
No. None at all.
不,沒有這樣的事
Serena, shall we?
瑟琳娜,我們走吧
Wait, just one more question.
等等,最后一個問題
I think you dialed the wrong number.
我想你打錯電話了
Obviously, you meant to call your son and not me.
顯然,你想打給你兒子,不是我
I know the news of me being Chuck's mother
我知道我是恰克的母親這個消息
must have come as rather a... big surprise to you.
對你來說有點難以接受
Ya think?
你這么認為嗎
But it doesn't have to ruin anything between us.
但這并不會影響我們之間的關系
Except for the small fact that
你也許不知道
every time I look at you now, I see a Bass in my face.
我現在每次看到你,都想到拜斯
You know I still have feelings for you.
你知道我對你還有感覺
And now that you've broken up with that girl Lola,
既然你現在已經和洛拉分手了
I think you might still have feelings for me, too.
我想你也許還對我有感覺
Am I wrong?
我錯了嗎
I should really go.
我真的要掛了
I'm gonna be out of the office all day. But...
我今天不會在辦公室,不過
can we meet after work tonight
我們今晚下班后能見一面
and at least talk it through?
至少當面說明白行嗎
I don't know. I never really saw myself as
我不知道,我從沒有想過自己有一天
a "sleep with your best friend's mother" kind of a guy.
會成為"和最好朋友的媽媽上床"的人
Just think about it, okay?
考慮一下,好嗎
All right.
好吧
Is it true what the paparazzi said about you and Rufus?
狗仔隊說的關于你和魯弗斯的事情是真的嗎
Are you really not living together?
你們真的分居了嗎
Well, we're taking a little hiatus to clear our heads, yes.
我們只是暫時分開,整理思路,沒錯
Why didn't you tell me?
你為什么不告訴我呢
Well, because I didn't want to worry you.
因為我不想讓你擔心
Rufus is in Brooklyn. He's fine.
魯弗斯在布魯克林,他很好
And, you know, he'll come around like he always does.
他最后一定會回來的,像往常一樣
My bigger concern is the public perception
我最擔心的還是公眾
of this whole mess that Ivy caused.
對艾薇攪起的這池渾水的看法
'cause let me tell you something, Serena,
你要記住一點,瑟琳娜
nothing ruins a family reputation faster
沒有什么能比金錢大戰更快速地
than a money fight.
破壞家族名譽
You should be focusing on fixing things with Rufus.
你應該把精力用于想想怎樣和魯弗斯和好
I know! We'll have a big family dinner here tonight,
我知道,我們今晚在這里來個家庭聚餐吧
to celebrate our victory in court.
慶祝我們在法庭上的勝利
And I'll invite a reporter from the New York Social Diary
我會邀請一個紐約社會日記網的記者
to dispel all the rumors of family strife.
消除家庭沖突的謠言
You think the way to handle this
你認為邀請媒體到我們家
is by inviting the media into our home?
是解決問題的辦法嗎
I'll find a way to get Rufus here.
我會想辦法讓魯弗斯過來
You bring Lola.
你負責帶洛拉來
We're not exactly in a good place right now.
我們現在關系很緊張
Well, get in one. Once they see us all together,
那就努力和好,一旦大眾看到我們一起出現
these vicious rumors will evaporate before they began.
這些惡性謠言就會被扼殺在搖籃中
Nathaniel, are my ears playing tricks on me
內特尼爾,是我的耳朵欺騙了我
Or did I hear you on the phone with a young lady earlier?
還是你剛剛真的在跟哪個小美女打電話
No, not exactly. Um...
不,不算是小
You mother called to talk to me.
你媽打過來跟我聊下
Well, I'm not sure which one of us this is more awkward for.
真不知道我們倆現在是誰更尷尬
Neither am I.
我也是啊
Between my history with Diana and now yours,
先是我跟戴安娜那一腿,現在又是你們
It's just too weird to even be in business with her.
我現在就連和她共事都覺得怪怪的
I would love to find some funding
我正急著找個金主
and possibly buy her out for good.
好讓她盡可能永遠地退出公司
You interested?
你有興趣嗎
Unfortunately, I'm still trying to decide
不好意思,我還沒決定
what kind of relationship I want with her.
要跟她保持哪種關系
Which means I'm not ready to put her out of business just yet.
也就是說,我還沒準備讓她退出
What you're saying is, since I already screwed her...
你是說,既然我和她的關系已經很亂了
I don't need to also.
我也沒必要那樣做
Oh, by the way, I hope you don't mind.
對了,我希望你不會介意
I called Andrew in
我讓安德魯來
to figure out where Diana's getting her money.
調查戴安娜的資金來源
She needed my grandfather last time.
上次她找了我外公
Someone must be bankrolling her now.
這次她背后肯定也有人
And when you find out who it is?
那你查出來之后呢
I'll try and convince the investor to bet on me alone.
我想試試說服投資方直接來支持我
Do what you have to do,
放手一搏吧
But I am respectfully staying out of it.
我就敬而遠之了
Andrew.
安德魯
Mr. Bass.
拜斯先生
I did some digging.
我做了些調查
I found out that Diana is getting her funding
發現戴安娜是
from an Australian holding company.
由一個澳大利亞的控股公司資助的
Were you able to find a name?
公司名字查到沒
Andrew, I need you to find out
安德魯,我要你查清楚
everything you can about Diana Payne.
關于戴安娜?佩恩的一切
I'll tell you, dorota,
我跟你說,多洛塔
For the first time in a long time,
這是很久以來
I feel as if all is right in the universe.
我第一次覺得一切都順了
Not the Dior!
放下那件迪奧
Wait.
等等
Why did you throw these away?
你干嘛把這些都丟了
I haven't read "New york" Magazine yet.
我還沒讀《紐約》雜志呢
It's too much clutter. It clutter your brain.
這本太亂了,會污染你大腦的
You sure you want to read, miss Blair?
你確定要讀嗎,布萊爾小姐
There are some bad things about friends in there.
里面有說你朋友的壞話的
Don't you know me at all?
你難道不了解我嗎
I love reading bad things about my friends.
我最愛看朋友出丑了啊
It's the only thing that makes me feel better about myself.
不然我怎么會覺得自己過得好呢
Dan made the approval matrix?
丹被寫進評價矩陣了
In the highbrow/brilliant box?
還是"杰出文化名流"一欄
"Dan humphrey writing a new book-
"丹?漢弗瑞的新書--
one that isn't a cheap sequel to 'inside.'"
絕非《局外人》的狗尾續貂"
That's brilliant?
這就杰出了
I mean, I'm surprised he made the magazine at all, but...
我是說,真驚訝他上雜志了,不過
He's highbrow and I'm lowbrow
他在"文化名流"欄,而我在"凡夫俗子"欄
"For being married for less time than kim kardashian"?
"上榜理由:比金?卡戴珊婚姻還短命"金?卡戴珊:好萊塢名媛,與克里斯?亨弗里斯婚姻短暫僅72天
I was so wrong, Dorota. All is not right in the universe.
我真是錯了,多洛塔,一切都不順
The universe is totally upended,
一切都顛三倒四的
And we must right it immediately.
我們必須要馬上把一切矯正過來
And how we plan to do that?
我們準備怎么做呢
I must become as highbrow as Dan this instant.
我必須馬上變得跟丹一樣的文化名流
Hello, sweetie.
你好,甜心
Hey, dad. I-I think I need your help.
爸爸,我需要你的幫助
For you, anything.
為了你,什么都可以
What's going on?
發生什么了
Word got out about all of our family drama
爭外婆遺產鬧出來的事
over grandma's inheritance,
傳得人盡皆知
and now mom wants to have a big dinner tonight
媽媽今晚想辦一個大型晚餐
and--and invite the press to try to fix it.
還要邀請媒體來修正視聽
I don't know. I just don't think
我不知道,我覺得這并不是
that's the right way to handle it.
解決問題的辦法
This is just your mother's process.
這就是你媽媽的辦事程序啊
She needs to make sure
她必須確保
everything looks good on the outside
外憂先解決
before she takes care of the inside.
才會來收拾內患
Well, is there any way you can make it?
那你能過來嗎
You've been such a calming presence
在這一切風波中
during all this craziness.
你一直就像一只鎮定劑
And Carol is gonna be there,
而且卡蘿也會出席
which usually only adds to the conflict.
但一般情況下她只是更添亂而已
I wish I could, sweetie,
我也希望我能來,寶貝
But there's no way I can get into town on such short notice.
但現在我來不及趕進城了
But don't worry.
不用擔心
I promise you, everything is gonna be just fine.
我保證,會沒事的
Okay. Well, thank you anyway.
好吧,還是謝謝你
I love you, dad.
我愛你,爸爸
Love you, too, angel.
我也愛你,小天使
Bye.
再見
I've always been a daddy's girl,
我也一直是老爸的乖乖女
But sometimes the problem with fathers...
不過有時候關于爸爸這檔子事
Sorry about that. Now where were we?
不好意思,我們剛剛說到哪兒了
I think you were about to tell me
我想你該跟我說
how you found out that you're my dad.
你是怎么發現你是我爸爸的了
is that they can be real sons of bitches.
真相是他們還真是不要臉
How am I supposed to be okay with this?
我怎么可能接受這種事
My mom knowingly kept me from you all these years.
我媽媽故意讓我這些年跟你避而不見
It may sound crazy, but I think in her... own way,
聽起來可能很假,不過我想在她看來
She was just trying to protect everyone.
她這樣是在試著保護大家而已
Well, she still should've told me about it,
但她還是應該告訴我啊
and then it could've been up to you and me
而之后我和你要保持什么關系
what kind of relationship we wanted to have.
是我們的事
I know in your mind you think we lost a lot of good years, but...
也許你覺得我們錯過了很多美好的歲月
the truth is,
但,實際上
I was a lousy dad
就瑟琳娜和艾瑞克而言
to Serena and Eric.
我實在不是個好爸爸
I think I finally learned from my mistakes.
我也終于自食其果了
So instead of looking back and cursing your mother,
所以與其痛惜過去記恨你媽媽
how about we focus on what we can have moving forward?
我們倒不如想想以后要怎么過
Now your mom told me not to tell anybody about us,
你媽媽讓我不要把我們的事說出去
But...
不過
if you'd like everyone to know the truth,
如果你想讓大家知道真相
it's fine by me.
我沒關系的
I think it would be best if we didn't tell the family just yet.
我覺得現在還是不要告訴大家比較好
I won't say a word.
我會守口如瓶的
Okay.
那好
Have you heard the good news?
你聽說好消息了嗎
A judge invalidated my mother's will,
法官判決我母親的遺囑無效了
so we can now finally put all this drama behind us.
我們終于可以擺脫這些煩心事了
Now where are the champagne flutes?
香檳杯在哪里呢
Uh, lil... why are you here?
莉莉,你來是為了什么
Well, because we're having a celebratory dinner
因為我們今晚要在家辦一個慶祝晚宴
tonight at our place, just the family,
就我們家人
and I want you to come.
我想你過來
I'm sorry you're upset with me,
我很抱歉你對我很失望
but I think it's time we put our petty fighting behind us
但我覺得是時候停戰
and move on.
繼續過下去了
What do you say?
你覺得呢
I'd say that doesn't sound like a real apology.
我覺得這聽起來可不是真誠的道歉
Well, I'm not sure I'm the one who needs to apologize.
好吧,我不覺得我是應該道歉的那個人
Oh, you think I am? For what?
那你覺得我是了,為什么
Taking Ivy's side, paying her way behind my back?
支持艾薇,背著我給她錢
She was basically homeless.
她無家可歸
That's because the home she'd been living in was mine.
那是因為她之前霸占的是我的家
That's exactly right, lil.
這就對了,莉莉
It was yours, not ours.
是你的家,不是我們的
Do you see what we're doing here,
你懂了我們是在干嘛了嗎
all this fighting and finger pointing?
所有這些爭吵,這些糾紛
I thought we were in this together,
我認為我們是一起的
but you do whatever you feel like.
但你做事只顧自己感受
Well, I could say the same thing about you.
我也可以這樣指責你
This isn't how a marriage is supposed to be.
婚姻不該是這樣的
Who's wrong? Who's right? It doesn't matter.
誰對誰錯,根本不重要
What matters is that we're in a partnership.
重要的是我們是個整體
I couldn't agree more.
我再贊成不過了
Then how about you give me a call
那等你準備好要成為這個整體的一部分時
when you're ready to be a partner again?
再打電話給我怎么樣
Wow. That must've been one quick jet
看來你是搭了架超快的噴氣飛機
you took to get you back to new york already.
趕來紐約的啊
Serena. Hello.
瑟琳娜,你好
Do you wanna explain why you lied to me
你要不要解釋一下為什么要騙我
or why you were hanging out with Lola?
或者為什么你跟洛拉在一起
If you must know, I...
如果你一定要問,我
bonded with my niece at Cece's wake.
在為茜茜守夜時認識了我侄女
She's been a bit lonely with all this stuff
在遭遇這一團亂以及她媽媽的事情后
with her mother.
她很孤獨
I'm just... trying to be there for her.
我只是想給予她支持
But that still doesn't explain
但仍解釋不了
Why you told me you weren't in town.
你為什么騙我說不在城里
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's just, you invited me to a family dinner,
你邀請我參加家庭聚餐
and I heard rumors that lily and rufus are having problems.
我聽說莉莉和魯弗斯在鬧矛盾
As you know, my presence tends to be
你該明白,我的出現
The opposite of helpfup around the two of them.
只會讓他們倆的矛盾升級
I never should've lied to you.
我不應該騙你
I-I didn't know what else to say.
我不知道該怎么解釋了
Well, if you wanna make it up to me,
如果你想補償我
Why don't you come to dinner tonight?
今晚來參加聚餐吧
Please? I'm not gonna take "No" For an answer,
求你了,我不接受你的拒絕
So just say "Yes," Dad. For me?
那就答應吧,爸爸,全當為了我
You convinced me.
你說服了我
Thank you.
謝謝
You know, I'm--I'm gonna invite Lola, too.
我也會邀請洛拉
I'll see you at mom's at 8:00, okay?
今晚八點在媽媽那里見,好嗎
Great.
好
Yeah, I appreciate that. Thanks.
感謝你,再見
Were you able to reach jack?
找到杰克了嗎
No. Apparently, he's taken a leave of absence
沒有,明顯他休假了
from bass Australia,
不在澳洲拜斯企業
And no one seems to know where he is.
沒人知道他的去向
Of course, they say that's rather normal for Jack.
當然他們說,對杰克而言這是家常便飯
Well, you have a visitor. Want me to let her in?
你有客人來訪,讓她進來嗎
Yeah, sure. Thanks, Amy.
可以,謝謝,艾米
Nate, hi.
你好,內特
Lola, hey.
洛拉,你好
I just recently gained insight
最近我才切身體會到
into how painful it must've been
對于恰克來說
For chuck to find out that diana was his mom.
發現戴安娜是他生母會多難受
And I'm just really sorry for the role I played in that.
我對自己的所作所為深感歉意
Oh, yeah, well, thanks for that.
沒關系
But... why? What happened to you?
可是這是怎么了
My father finally came forward,
我父親終于現身了
And, um, I just spent the morning with him.
整個早上我都跟他一起
So I really needed someone to talk to.
所以我很需要跟人談談
Well, I'm glad you came to me. Believe it or not,
很高興你來找我,不管你信不信
I went through the same thing with Chuck
我陪恰克經歷過這種事
when he thought he found his mother a couple years ago.
幾年前,他以為自己找到了生母
Another woman besides Diana?
除了戴安娜還有其他女人
Yeah, but it turned out none of it was true.
對,但后來發現是假的
It was just all this big lie orchestrated by his, um...
只是一場精心設計的騙局
Orchestrated by his uncle Jack.
是他叔叔杰克一手編造的
Hey, lola, I'm--I'm really sorry,
洛拉,不好意思
But I can talk more about this later.
我稍后再跟你詳談
I've just gotta deal with something right now.
我現在必須先處理一些事情
Are you gonna be okay?
你沒事吧
Thanks.
謝謝
Hey, amy, would you give me Andrew Tyler?
艾米,幫我聯系安德魯?泰勒
And if you can't reach him,
如果聯系不上他
see if you can find any information online
看能不能在網上查詢到
about a woman named Elizabeth Fisher.
有關伊麗莎白?費舍爾這個女人的資料
So as I was cleaning out my closet this morning,
當我今早整理衣櫥時
I suddenly had a brilliant--
我突然想到一個杰出
And highbrow.
而且非常有文化
Thank you, dorota. A brilliant and extremely highbrow idea.
謝謝,多洛塔,杰出而且超級文藝的點子
Such a shame to have all these beautiful accessories
這是何等可惜讓這些美麗的配飾
That are hidden from the world the vast majority of the time.
大部分時間都隱藏于世
So I decided to allow F.I.T.
所以我決定在設計學院博物館
to exhibit My shoe and handbag collection.
展出我的鞋子和包包
This is the purse I brought to prom,
這是我參加畢業舞會時用的手拿包
And, of course,
還有這個
That is the shoe that louis brought back to me from Paris
這是路易從巴黎帶回給我的鞋子
In the beginning of our storybook romance.
這是我們浪漫故事的開端
Which ended even more famously than it began, didn't it?
好像故事的結局比開端更精彩吧
Maybe if you were still a princess, I'd bite,
如果你現在仍然是公主,也許我會答應
but since you're no longer royalty...
但既然你不再是皇室成員
She still royalty to me.
對于我來說,她仍是公主
Down, dorota. It's okay.
夠了,多洛塔,繼續說吧
Also, it's far too similar
而且這跟我們之前舉行過的
To an exhibit we already did with Daphne Guinness.
達芙妮?古尼斯的展覽太相似了,達芙妮?吉尼斯,英國第一名媛
Perhaps another time.
有機會再合作吧
Who was that guy?
那人是誰
Some representative from F.I.T.
什么設計學院博物館的代表
More like similar word, but spelled "S"--
好像是叫設計,但是屎字開頭的
It doesn't matter. How was the meeting with your publicist?
沒什么的,跟出版商的會面順利嗎
They just wanted to see me in person
他們就想見見我本人
so they could tell me I'm one of the five people nominated
通知我被提名紐約公共圖書館
for the New York Public Library's 2012 Young Lion in fiction Award.
2012幼師小說獎,我是五名候選人之一
And there's a cocktail reception tonight
他們今晚會舉辦一個雞尾酒會
where they're honoring the nominees.
借此向提名者致敬
I was wondering if, uh, if you would be my date.
我想邀請你與我一同出席
Well, of course.
當然沒問題
I can't wait to be there to honor you,
我等不及到場向你致敬
My boyfriend,
我最最親愛的
who's doing such highbrow, brilliant things.
為文化界做出了如此杰出的貢獻
In fact, I'm gonna buy a new dress since clearly
所以我要去買一條新裙子
nothing is worthwhile in my entire collection.
我的衣柜里沒一件值得穿的
Okay, but it's a cocktail party.
好吧,不過只是一個雞尾酒聚會
You can keep it casual.
裝著都很隨意
Despite what f.I.T. believes,
不管設計學院的人怎么看
I think I know how to dress myself for an evening out,
我覺得自己還是懂得如何打扮得體
Thank you very much.
謝謝
Hey! Have you seen lola?
你看到洛拉嗎
I just saw on "Gossip girl" that she was here.
我剛在"八卦天后"上看到她在這
Oh, you just missed her.
她剛走了
Oh. I just left her a message
我給她留了言
Inviting her to this family dinner tonight,
邀請她參加今晚的家庭聚餐
But I really wanted to make up with her in person
經歷了上周的爭執后
After our tiff last week.
我真心想跟她和好
Oh, I'm glad.
很好
Lola could really use some friends right about now.
洛拉現在正需要朋友
She's just going through some things, you know?
她現在面臨著一些困擾
Unrelated to you, but...
跟你無關,但
Really? Everything okay?
一切還好吧
She just met her father for the first time today.
她今天第一次見到了她父親
She spent the morning with him. I think the whole experience
她早上跟他在一起,我想這一切
Just kind of threw her for a loop, you know?
令她大受打擊
She spent the morning with her father?
她早上跟她父親在一起嗎
Yeah.
對
Nate, no word from Andrew yet, but I think I found
內特,聯系不到安德魯,但找到了
that phone number your were asking for.
你要的電話號碼
Ah. Thanks, Amy.
謝謝,艾米
Listen, Serena, I really need to go deal with this. Excuse me.
瑟琳娜,我得去處理點事情,失陪
Lily may have wanted the perfect nuclear family,
莉莉或許想要一個凝聚力十足的家庭
but this bomb is going to start a war.
但這枚聚集力量的炸彈將引起一場戰爭
How's this for tonight's speech?
今晚的演講這樣說如何
"I learned many things writing this book.
"通過這本書的創作,我收獲頗多"
"Number one-- don't exploit your friends."
"第一點,別利用朋友"
"Number two--if you are going to exploit your friends,
"第二點,如果你要利用朋友
Uh, you--you should probably tell them about it first."
你最好事先告知他們"
I can do better than this.
真是夠爛的
You know, I'd be happy to accompany you to the event
如果你愿意的話,身為一名驕傲的父親
as your proud father, if you want me to.
我很樂意陪你出席這個宴會
Okay, what's going on, dad?
爸,發生什么事了
You haven't wanted to spend this much time with me
自從我上次寫期末論文后
since I wrote a term paper
你已經好久不會這樣陪我了
On british punk rock and the subculture of scorn.
就是那篇英式龐克搖滾和嘲諷次文化的論文
All right, you got me.
被你識破了
Lily invited me to this big family dinner tonight,
莉莉邀請我今晚參加家庭聚會
and I'm not sure if I wanna go.
但我不確定去不去
Well, do I need to remind you that lily's still your wife?
需要我提醒你,莉莉仍然是你妻子嗎
Don't tell me you're on her side.
別跟我說,你站在她那邊
No, I'm not on any side.
不,我保持中立
But you gave me some very good advice recently
但你最近給過我很好的建議
on the importance of equality in a relationship.
告訴我一段關系中平等的重要性
And if Lily is taking steps to make things better,
如果莉莉在努力改善關系
how can you not at least try to do the same?
你為什么不能做些嘗試呢
That's all.
說完了
Oh, hi.
你好
Mom, I know you wanna have
媽,我知道你想
This great family dinner here tonight,
今晚有一個美好的家庭聚餐
But you have to cancel.
但你必須取消它
Why? What happened?
為什么,發生什么了
I just...
我...
I just found out that Lola's not my cousin,
我剛發現了洛拉不是我表妹
but she's my sister.
而是我妹妹
Which means dad was having an affair with Carol
就是說,當你倆還是夫妻時
while you were still married.
爸跟卡蘿搞外遇
How did you hear this?
你怎么知道呢
Well, dad lied to me about being out of town,
爸爸騙我說他不在城里
and then I saw him with Lola.
而之后我看到他和洛拉在一起
And--and then Nate just told me that Lola spent the morning with her father.
然后內特說洛拉早晨和她爸爸在一起
Well, there still could be some other explanation.
也許有其他的原因呢
No, no, this is the explanation. It explains everything--
不,就是這個原因,這解釋了所有事
Carol hiding Lola from us, hiring Ivy to be her.
卡蘿把洛拉藏起來,雇了艾薇假扮她
You know in your heart that this is the truth.
你心里清楚我說的是事實
Serena...
瑟琳娜...
Your father and I divorced for many reasons.
我和你爸爸離婚有很多原因
His philandering was just one of them.
他到處留情只是其中一點
Nonetheless, we need to handle our present problems
盡管如此,在挖掘過去的問題之前
before we start digging into past ones.
我們得先解決眼下的麻煩
Are either one of them aware that we know their secret?
他們有人知道我們發現這秘密了嗎
Okay, then let's keep it that way
那就先不要讓他們察覺
until after the reporter leaves and dinner is over.
今天晚宴結束,記者離開后
And then I'll sit down with your father and Carol alone
我會和你爸爸,卡蘿單獨坐下來
and calmly sort through this in a mature manner.
冷靜地把這件事處理妥善
I want you to put this out of your mind,
我希望你忘了這件事
plaster on your best happy face, and go get ready for the party.
展示你最美的笑容,為晚宴做好準備
Will you do that for me?
你能為我這么做嗎
If that's what you want.
都聽你的
I'll see you in a few hours.
一會兒見
Hi. This is Lily.
喂,我是莉莉
I know I'm probably the last person
我知道我現在可能是你
you wanna talk to right now,
最不想理的人
but I have a partnership proposition for you.
但我有個合作提議給你
I'm sorry to leave all this
伊麗莎白,抱歉在你的答錄機上
on your answering machine, Elizabeth.
留下這么一大段話
I just really need your help.
但我真的需要你幫助
I mean, if you have any proof whatsoever
若你有任何證據
that you are in fact Chuck's real mother,
能證明你是恰克的生母
and if you care about him even a little bit,
而你也多少還有點在乎他的話
now would be the time to come forward.
現在該是你站出來的時候了
Feel free to contact me anytime, day or night.
方便的話隨時聯系我,什么時間都行
Thank you very much.
非常感謝
What'd you find out?
你查到什么了
That the first record of our "Diana Payne"
"戴安娜?佩恩"這個人
was three years ago.
是在三年前突然出現的
Before that, it's like she didn't even exist.
之前,她就像完全不存在一樣
So if Diana Payne's not her real name,
那么如果戴安娜?佩恩不是她的真名
How do we ever find out her story?
我們要如何查她的背景呢
How do I look?
我這身怎么樣
Suspicious.
非??梢?/div>
You heard Mr. Humphrey.
你聽到漢弗瑞先生的話了
Why you dressed so fancy for casual book party?
為什么還要穿這么華麗去一個便裝讀書會呢
Ah, guess the opera gloves may be a bit much.
及肘長手套確實有點過了
I smell a scheme when I see one. What's going on?
我對陰謀的嗅覺很靈敏的,到底怎么回事
It is very simple, Dorota.
很簡單,多洛塔
After carefully studying back issues of "New York" Magazine,
在仔細研究了《紐約》雜志的過刊后
I realized that I don't aspire to be anything
發現我完全不想要做什么
like the highbrow/brilliant people at all.
杰出文化名流
They're all boring doctors curing diseases
上面都是些妙手回春的無聊醫生
and lame philanthropists trying to save the world.
還有試圖拯救世界的蹩腳慈善家
Who wants to be on that list?
誰想上那個榜呢
But Mr. Dan's not lame.
但丹先生不蹩腳啊
Fine. He is the exception to the rule.
好吧,他是其中的特例
But my point is--
但我的重點是
highbrow/despicable.
杰出心機名流
That's where you find
那里才能找到
the headline makers having all the fun.
最有趣的頭條主角
Gwyneth, Victoria Beckham,
格溫妮絲,維多利亞?貝克漢姆
Mayor Bloomberg--
還有彭博市長...(麥克?彭博,紐約市長,美國富豪榜第12名)
Those are my people, Dorota,
這些才是我的同類,多洛塔
And it is time that I become one of them again.
現在我該回歸到他們當中了
Now I have written a list of talking points
我列了一份談話要點
for when the press calls later this evening.
準備今晚接受電話采訪時說
"Do say Blair is generous and impulsive. "
要說布萊爾大方感性
Don't say any of this was premeditated."
不能說這些都是預謀好的"
You going to steal Mr. Dan's spotlight on big night,
你打算今晚竊取丹先生的關注度
aren't you?
是嗎
That would be merely despicable.
這不過是點小手段
But if I do it while performing
但如果我耍手段時
an incredibly honorable and magnanimous deed,
顯示出非凡的敬意和寬宏的氣度
then it's highbrow/despicable.
這就是杰出心機名流
So I was, uh, thinking about what we talked about earlier,
我仔細思考了我們之前的談話
and I decided that as your husband,
作為你的丈夫
I'd like to come and support you this evening.
我決定今晚出席支持你
Oh, that's very sweet of you Rufus,
魯弗斯,你太貼心了
But unfortunately, dinner's been canceled.
但不幸的是,晚宴已經取消了
I'll call you later.
我晚點給你電話
All right, you got me here.
如你所愿,我來了
Now what kind of a "Partnership proposition"
現在看看你的"合作提議"
did you have in mind?
究竟是什么樣的吧
I can work with this.
我能做好的
You can work with what?
你能做好什么
Take my coat, will you?
幫我保管外套,好嗎
Uh... you look beautiful,
你看起來很美
But I did tell you this was casual, right?
但我說過這是便裝宴會,不是嗎
This is casual.
這就是便裝
Be right back.
我馬上回來
Dorota, why isn't anything posted on "Gossip Girl" yet?
多洛塔,怎么"八卦天后"什么都沒發
I don't know. I sent in tip about how your Elie Saab couture
不知道,我十分鐘前就把你的
upstages stodgy lions ten minutes ago,
艾莉?薩博款露背裝照片發出去了(艾莉?薩博,近年來備受關注的巴黎時裝設計師)
just like you said.
一切都如你吩咐
Well, it isn't working.
沒起作用
No one's paying any attention to me.
沒人注意我
Hey. How you doing? I'm Dan Humphrey.
你好,我是丹?漢弗瑞
It looks like I'm going to shift into phase two
看來我得提前啟動
earlier than I thought.
計劃的第二步了
...On modern class distinctions
...當代階級劃分
and the near ritualistic social mores of the upper east side.
而主要的社交圈正集中于上東區
It was almost Austenian in nature.
本質上說還是奧斯汀式的(奧斯汀,英國女作家,《傲慢與偏見》作者)
Or Waldorf-ian...
也可以說是霍道夫式的...(繆斯,希臘神話中主藝術的女神)
being as that I was his muse and inspiration.
我正是他的繆斯和靈感來源
And hi. I'm Blair Waldorf.
你好,我是布萊爾?霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf.
你好,我是布萊爾?霍道夫
Hi. Blair waldorf. Hi.
你好,我是布萊爾?霍道夫,你好
Victor, I really appreciate you doing this for me.
維克托,謝謝你幫我忙
The Empire just isn't the same without you, man.
帝國大廈要沒有你,會全然不同的
Well, I might be back there very soon
我得盡快回到崗位
if anyone finds out what I just did.
以防這事被人發現
Well, I'll be super quick, I promise.
我會很快的,我保證
All right, Diana.
好的,戴安娜
Reveal yourself.
露出真面目吧
Well, I really appreciate the invitation.
很感謝你邀請我
Yes, of course. I think it's very important
太客氣了,關于最近被媒體
for you to see firsthand all this infighting over money
炒得沸沸揚揚的遺產事件
has been just so wildly exaggerated by the press.
我非常希望你能拿到第一手消息
You can understand how to an outside eye--
你能理解在旁觀者看來...
Oh, nonsense. The truth is, one bad egg
都是一派胡言,事實是
threatened to tear the whole family apart.
一顆臭雞蛋想把家族弄得分崩離析
But as you'll see this evening,
但如你今晚將會看見的
I would never let that happen.
我絕不會讓這種事情發生
I'm, um, sorry that my husband won't be in attendance,
很抱歉我丈夫今晚無法出席
but he's feeling a little under the weather. Excuse me.
他有點不太舒服,失陪
Are you all right? Because this isn't exactly
你還好嗎,你臉上的表情
the happy face that we talked about earlier.
可不是我們說好的笑容
I just still feel a little weird about tonight.
我只是覺得今晚有點怪
Is it too late to cancel?
現在取消是不是太遲了
Darling, it is already happening.
親愛的,晚宴已經開始了
Oh, Carol!
卡蘿
Looking just as great as ever.
你真是一如既往的光鮮照人
Hi.
你好啊
Hi. Uh, Carol, this is
卡蘿,這位是
David Patrick Columbia of the New York Social Diary.
《紐約社會日記》的戴維?帕特里克?哥倫比亞(戴維?帕特里克?哥倫比亞,《紐約社會日記》的創始人)
Hi! Nice to meet you.
你好,很高興認識你
If you wanted to see my underwear,
你要想看我的內衣
all you had to do was ask.
跟我說就行
Are you just gonna stand there, staring at me,
你就準備傻站在那,盯著我嗎
or would you like to tell me
或者你愿意解釋一下
why you've broken into my hotel room?
為什么要闖進我房間里呢
If you must know, I was...
若你真想知道,我只是...
looking for something for you to wear.
想找你能穿的衣服
The truth is, I've just been...
事實是,我今天一直...
thinking about your call today.
在想你今天電話里講的話
I'm listening.
我洗耳恭聽
Our chemistry is clearly undeniable.
我們之間有感覺是不可否認的
And...
而且...
I'm just tired of fighting it.
我厭倦了跟自己的感覺抗爭
So...I'm not going to anymore.
所以我決定跟著感覺走
Good evening, Carol.
晚安,卡蘿
How are you?
最近還好嗎
You can breathe easier now, William.
你可以放松了,威廉
Since I've gotten half of my mother's estate,
我已經拿到了我媽媽的一半遺產
You're no longer in danger of losing everything anymore.
你不必再擔心失去什么了
And our little secret?
那我們的小秘密呢
I see no reason to tell anyone else. How about you?
我沒必要告訴其他人,你呢
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊,寶貝
You're looking lovely as ever.
你一如既往地可愛
Oh, thank you. I get it from my mom.
多謝,我遺傳了我媽媽的基因
Wow! Look who's here. Can you believe it?
看看誰來了,真不敢相信
All of us together in the same room,
我們都聚集一堂
one big happy family.
多么快樂的一大家人啊
Well, now that our final guest has arrived,
現在最后一位客人也到了
if you'll follow me, I know we're in for quite a meal.
請大家跟我來,一同享用晚餐
Next up to say a few words about his book
下面這位,將會就他的新書講幾句
and tell us
他將告訴我們
what the young lions means to him--
幼獅基金會,對他來說意味著什么
Dan Humphrey.
有請丹?漢弗瑞
Thank you, Deborah.
多謝,黛博拉
Your brilliant short stories inspire me to write better--
你短小精悍的故事激勵著我,要寫更好的作品
and get to the point quicker.
也讓我能夠開門見山
I believe it was Hemingway who once said--
海明威曾說過
What...
多么
a wonderful introduction, Dan.
精彩的介紹,丹
I truly could not tell you how moved I was
任何言語也無法表達
by all the touching things
《局外人》中關于我的部分
you wrote about me in "Inside."
是讓我多么地感動
A book can only be read by people who know how to read it.
一本書只有懂它的人讀才會有價值
Otherwise, it is nothing more than a paperweight or a doorstop.
否則,這本書就只不過是一個鎮紙石或門墊
Which is why I, Blair Waldorf,
所以我,布萊爾?霍道夫
have decided to provide an endowment
決定給幼獅基金會
to the young lions fund
提供捐助
to help with children's literacy,
以幫助孩子們提高文化修養
so that all the despicable New Yorkers out there like me
這樣所有像我一樣的卑鄙紐約客
can one day grow up to read "Inside" themselves.
就可以具備那份文學修養,讀懂《局外人》
However, as always,
當然,像往常一樣
I prefer to remain anonymous.
我更愿意匿名捐助
So a toast to Dan.
那么,為丹干杯吧
And to literacy.
為文學修養干杯
And to me...
為我而干杯
Anonymously.
無名氏
Cheers?
干杯吧
Well, in the spirit of the evening,
本著晚宴的精神
I've decided to serve tonight's meal family style.
我決定今晚采用家庭式用餐法
Mom, this is so unlike you.
媽媽,這太不像你的風格了
You hate anything family style.
你不喜歡任何家庭式用餐法
Yes, well, I've since realized
是的,但是我意識到
how important sharing is
分享家庭生活是多么的重要
to the family dynamic. Us van der Woodsens
我們范德?伍德森家族愿意分享的精神
share more than you could possibly imagine.
超出你們的想象
Yeah, like when you used to steal my leg warmers
沒錯,比如我們年少時
when we were teenagers.
你曾經偷過我的暖腿套
Yes, just like that, or when you stole my husband
是的,就是這樣,還比如說你背著我
and decided to have a baby with him behind my back.
和我丈夫偷情,還決定和他生孩子
Oh, my god.
天哪
Mom, why are you doing this now?
媽媽,你為什么要這么做
Okay, I think David's seen enough family bonding
好了,我想這一晚上,已經足夠戴維
for one evening.
了解咱家的親密關系了
No, please, Serena, let him stay.
不,瑟琳娜,讓他留這吧
I don't want there to be any more secrets.
我不想再遮遮掩掩的了
Why did you tell Lily?
你為什么要告訴莉莉
I never said a word.
我一個字也沒說過
Lola was never supposed to know about this.
洛拉本不應該知道這件事
Well, maybe if you didn't want me to know,
就算你不想讓我知道
you shouldn't have tried to blackmail him.
那你也不應該勒索他
And if it wasn't bad enough that you slept with my husband
你和我丈夫鬼混了那么多年
all those years ago and left your daughter
你離開了你的女兒,對她隱瞞了生父的身份
in the dark about her father's identity,
這樣還不夠
then you send an imposter into my home to get money.
居然還派了個騙子來我家里要錢
You know what? I don't need to listen to this any longer.
你知道嗎,我不想聽你數叨
I got what I came here for--
我來這里得到了
my half of the inheritance,
我應得的那一半遺產
and I'm leaving.
現在我要走了
It's not exactly that easy.
哪有這么容易的事情
Gentlemen?
先生們
What's going on?
怎么回事
You're being arrested for fraud.
你因為欺詐罪被捕了
Ivy is the one who committed fraud, not me.
艾薇承認她是騙子,我可沒承認
Yes, well, you're the one that put her up to it,
是的,但你是幕后指使者
so that kinda makes you the mastermind
你在背后策劃了
behind the whole thing.
整個事件
Well, unfortunately for you,
真不幸
Ivy would never admit that to anyone.
艾薇永遠都不會向任何人承認這點
Otherwise, she would incriminate herself in the process.
否則她會連累她自己的
Ivy?
艾薇
Actually, I've already given my statement,
事實上,我已經給出了證詞
and in exchange for ratting you out,
作為"出賣"你的交換條件
I got off scot-free.
我將不會受到處罰
Uh-oh, Carol.
卡蘿
Dinner's over, and it looks like
晚宴結束了,看起來
Ivy just served you your last supper.
艾薇剛剛招待了你最后一頓晚餐
You realize this isn't just hurting my mom.
你知道這不僅傷害了我媽媽
It's hurting me, too.
也傷害了我
Your mother deserves to be punished.
你母親罪有應得
She defrauded all of us,
她騙了我們所有人
and we should have done this months ago.
我們幾個月前就應該這么做了
You know, don't listen to her, Lola.
別聽她放屁,洛拉
This has nothing to do with fraud.
這跟欺詐毫無關系
This is all because I slept with her husband two decades ago.
就是因為幾百年前,我和她丈夫上過床
But here's the thing, Lily.
你聽好,莉莉
I never would have been with William in the first place
如果威廉和你在一起開心的話
if he were happy with you.
我是沒可能鉆空子的
One tip--
提醒你們一下
If you want things to go smoothly in the jail,
如果你們希望監獄里風平浪靜
put her in solitary.
就把她單獨關一間
You know, maybe my mom was right keeping me from you all these years,
也許這些年我媽媽不讓我接觸你是對的
because the truth hasn't helped anybody.
因為真相不會對任何人有好處
Lola, wait.
洛拉,等等
Let me take you home.
讓我送你回家吧
You know I never meant
你知道我絕不希望
for any of this to happen, right?
有這種事情發生,明白嗎
Oh, wow, what's next?
接下來會怎么樣
You gonna walk her down the aisle?
你要陪她走上圣壇嗎
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等,等等,你去哪
They haven't even handed out the certificates to the nominees yet.
他們還沒有給提名者頒發證書呢
Did you really feel the need to steal the spotlight
就因為我在某些雜志封底上的評價
from me tonight because I was above you
比你的要高,你就認為
on the--on the back page of some magazine?
今晚有必要搶我的風頭
No, that's ridiculous.
不是,這都是無稽之談
Is it? 'cause you said in your speech
是嗎,你說過
something about me being "Brilliant and highbrow,"
我現在是"杰出文化名流"了
and if it's about that,
如果真是這樣的話
it's a bit of an overreaction, don't you think?
你真的反應過度了,你不這樣認為嗎
I mean, you know none of that stuff means anything to me.
你知道我并不看重這些東西
Well, it means something to me,
可是我看重
and it isn't just about the magazine.
這和雜志無關
I don't wanna live in someone else's shadow anymore.
我不想再生活在別人的陰影下
I did it the whole year I was with Louis,
我和路易在一起的這一年,都是這種狀態
And then with Chuck before that.
以前和恰克在一起時也是這樣
I'm sick of being behind the scenes in a relationship.
我厭倦了在一段關系中老是躲在幕后
You're not behind-the-scenes with me.
你和我在一起不是在幕后
That's what I love about us.
這就是我喜歡我們在一起的原因
We are equals in this.
我們的關系是平等的
Well, that's not how I feel,
可我現在沒有這種感覺
and it's clearly not how other people view me.
很明顯大家也不是這么看我的
Maybe you are so focused on how everyone else perceives you,
也許你太關注其他人是怎么看你的了
that you no longer know who you are.
以致你自己已經看不清自己了
And that's too bad,
如果你只能看到
'cause if you could only see what I see...
我看到的世界,那實在是太遺憾了
Is it safe to assume that you're ready to, um,
我可以假設你已經準備好
resume our relationship again?
重新審視我們的關系了
What do you say we go downstairs and grab a drink together
我們去樓下喝一杯
and continue exploring our options?
再繼續探討一下我們的選擇怎么樣
Okay.
好吧
Actually, Diana, I, um, just got a text from Chuck.
事實上,戴安娜,我剛收到恰克的短信
He's back home, and he's, um, wondering where I am.
他回家了,問我在哪里
So if I could just take a rain check on that drink,
我們改天再喝吧
then I'll just see you at the office.
辦公室見
Wait a minute!
等等
Serena, give me a minute, please.
瑟琳娜,請聽我說
Hey, look...
聽著
I'm sorry for not being truthful with you today.
很抱歉我今天對你撒了謊
And for cheating on your mother all those years ago.
也很抱歉騙了你母親這么多年
That's between you and mom,
這是你和我母親之間的事
but you lied to me today to protect Lola.
但你今天為了保護洛拉,不惜對我撒了謊
You left me when I was 4 years old,
我四歲時,你就離開了我
and when I tracked you down...
當我想方設法找到你
you wouldn't even see me.
你卻連見都不見我
All I ever wanted my whole life was a father,
我想要的只是一個父親
and all you ever did was avoid me,
而你卻一直在逃避
and then now when you find out about Lola,
現在你知道有洛拉了
you just rush to be by her side.
你卻急不可耐地去了她的身邊
Well, you broke my mom's heart,
過去你傷了媽媽的心
and now you just broke mine.
現在你同樣傷了我的心
Rufus.
魯弗斯
Don't get up. I'm not gonna be long.
不用起來,我一會就走
Apparently, you did have a dinner tonight,
很明顯,你已經吃過晚餐了
or so I read from a newsfeed
我看新聞上說
about you getting your sister arrested.
你叫警察把你姐給拘留了
Carol hurt this family too badly to just get away with it.
卡蘿毒害了這個家庭,不能輕易放過她
You sound just like your mother.
你說話跟你母親真像
Well, I'll take that as a compliment.
就當你是在夸我吧
My mother would have done anything
為了保護家族名譽
to preserve our family name.
我媽媽愿意做任何事
No matter the consequences to the actual family members,
不管會不會傷害到家人
right?
對吧
I'll bet
我敢打包票
you even paid off the nurse to testify against Ivy.
你給了護士錢,讓她說了那些對艾薇不利的話
You know, I-I thought we'd grown together,
我一直以為我們能一起度過難關
but if this is who you wanna be...
但如果你要變成這樣的人
I don't wanna have anything to do with it.
我也不想跟你有任何關系了
Rufus, are you saying you'd like a divorce?
魯弗斯,你是想離婚嗎
'cause where exactly
在上東區
are you gonna find some other upper east side woman
你上哪去找另外一個女人
to take care of you the way I have?
能像我這樣關心你照顧你
Spoken like a true Rhodes.
真像羅茲家的人
You just made my decision for us to spend some time apart
聽了你的話,我要跟你分開的決心
that much easier.
更堅定了
So... thank you.
謝謝你
Oh, hey. How was your day?
今天過的怎么樣
I've decided to delete certain disturbing images
我媽過去做的那些錯事
of my mother's past from my mind...
雖然很過分,但我決定忘了它
and attempt a relationship with her.
我想試著跟她好好相處
Well, before you two start bonding
在你們聯絡感情
and having spa weekends together,
一起去度假前
maybe you should see this.
還是先看看這個吧
Elizabeth Fisher e-mailed me that picture a few minutes ago.
伊麗莎白?費舍爾剛給我發了條彩信
Take a look at the date in the corner.
看下角落的日期
It's right before you were born.
正好是你出生前幾天
But Diana said Elizabeth couldn't get pregnant.
但戴安娜說,伊麗莎白不能懷孕啊
Well, I guess she lied to you.
我覺得她在騙你
Jack probably put her up to it.
可能是杰克指使她的
Jack? What does he have to do with this?
杰克,他和這事有啥關系
Turns out he's the one funding Diana.
他是戴安娜的投資人
He could have paid her to tell you whatever you wanted to hear.
他可能給了她錢,你想聽什么,她就說什么
And had her pretend Elizabeth's donated blood was really hers.
那么她獻的所謂血,其實都是伊麗莎白的
But if Elizabeth really is my mother,
但如果伊麗莎白真是我媽
then why would she deny being the donor?
她為什么要否認給我獻過血呢
Something still doesn't add up.
其中肯定還有內幕
You were right.
你說的沒錯
The problem wasn't your success.
問題不在于你的成功
It was me.
而是在于我自己
Somehow between being traded for a hotel
莫名其妙地跑去開房
and selling out for a tiara,
放棄了王室婚姻
I lost my true self.
我在這個過程中,失去了自我
But I wanna be found.
但我想把她找回來
Could you possibly help?
你能幫我嗎
I have a feeling that the real Blair Waldorf
我覺得真正的布萊爾?霍道夫近在眼前
is a lot closer than you think.
沒你想象的那么遙遠
Wasn't all that long ago that she and I
不久之前,她還和我一起
were working side-by-side at "W,"
在《W》雜志派對上并肩作戰
and I totally fell for her.
那時我就愛她愛到不能自撥
And what was that girl like?
那個女孩是什么樣的
That girl is, uh, fiercely strong,
她,很犀利,很堅強
independent, outspoken, beautiful,
獨立,外向,美麗
capable of anything, and no man or magazine
無所不能,沒有人或者哪本雜志
should be able to take that away from her.
能抹去她的優點
She sounds great.
她聽起來真棒
I look forward to meeting her again.
我希望能再見到她
I can't believe Lily did this to me.
真不敢相信莉莉會這樣對我
Neither can I,
我也是
but you have to stop thinking about your sister
但你現在不能再想你妹妹的事了
and start doing what's best for our daughter.
你得為我們的女兒好好打算下
With you under arrest,
你已經被逮捕了
it's going to be very difficult
你想要拿到自己的財產
for you to access your money.
是難上加難
If you sign over power of attorney to me,
如果你簽了委托書,授權給我
I give you my word that I'll take care of Lola,
我保證,我會照顧好洛拉
and I will get you the best damn lawyers
也會給你請最好的律師
your mother's inheritance can buy.
反正你母親的遺產絕對能負擔得起
You really care about her, don't you?
你真的很在乎她,對嗎
I just wanna do the right thing.
我只是想做該做的事
You did the right thing.
你做得很對
Carol never should have put you in this position.
卡蘿不該那么對你
I want you to know I'm not like her.
我想讓你明白,我跟她不一樣
I might have... come to New York
當時來紐約
because Carol paid me to, but once I met you,
是卡蘿雇的我,但遇到你以后
the only thing that mattered to me
我就有種回到家的歸屬感
was feeling like I was a part of your family.
這種感覺是我唯一在乎的東西
So you've said, but there is, um,
可能吧
nothing to be done about that, is there?
但我們應該到此為止了,對吧
I could tear up this check.
我可以不要這些錢
Lily, please.
莉莉,求你了
Just let me earn back a place in your heart.
別把我想得那么不堪
Good-bye, Ivy.
再見,艾薇
Hello?
你好
I did what you asked.
我按你說的做了
I'll sign Carol's half of the estate over to you
到你家后,我會把卡蘿名下
when I get to the apartment.
一半的不動產轉給你
Thank you.
謝謝
We both know she does not deserve that money,
我們都很清楚,她沒資格拿那些錢
and your getting it away from her
我發現了你倆的好事
is the least you could do after what I found out
你幫我拿回這些東西
about you two today.
這是最起碼的
But you are going to take care of Lola, right?
你會照顧洛拉的,對嗎
That was our deal.
我們商量好的
What kind of a monster do you think I am?
在你心中,我就那么壞嗎
You think just because she's a product
雖說她是你倆婚外情的結晶
of your extramarital affair that I would punish Lola.
但你覺得,我會因為這個懲罰她嗎
I wouldn't do that.
我不會遷怒于她的
Why don't I believe you?
我怎么會不相信你呢
See you soon.
一會兒見
On second thought...
仔細想想
take me to J.F.K.
去肯尼迪機場
What do you want?
你想干嗎
I know we've had our ups and downs.
我知道我們的關系一波三折
Well, mostly downs.
好吧,大多都是不好的一面
But... we're sisters now.
但我們畢竟是親姐妹啊
Half. What's your point?
同父異母而已,你想說什么
I don't know a ton about being a sibling,
我不知道怎樣做好姐妹
but I have a hunch that uniting against parents
但我覺得,姐妹倆聯合起來反抗家長
is a pretty major bonding experience.
會促進感情
I was thinking the best way for you to get back at your mom
我覺得對你來說,最能報復你媽的做法
is by helping me get my mom out of jail.
就是幫我,把我媽從監獄里弄出來
You never really stood a chance of exposing me as Gossip Girl,
你想曝光我是八卦天后,但一直沒機會
and I'm not really interested in being your sister
對于你這個一夜之間冒出來的妹妹
all of a sudden.
我沒什么興趣
So please just stay away from me and my family,
請你遠離我,還有我的家人
Okay, sis?
好嗎,妹妹
I'll show you out now.
我送你出去
You okay?
你沒事吧
The only thing that Diana and Elizabeth
戴安娜和伊麗莎白唯一的交集
have in common is my uncle Jack.
就是我叔叔,杰克
Take a look at this photo again.
你再看看這張照片
You see the tattoo on the guy's arm?
看到那個男人手臂上的紋身了嗎
Yeah. So?
看到了,怎么了
So I know that tattoo.
我認得那紋身
Check it out.
看這個
The man in that photo is not my dad.
照片里的男人,不是我爸
It's Jack.
是杰克
What if all this subterfuge over my mother's identity
如果關于我母親的種種隱瞞
was actually disguising the real question?
都是為了遮掩一個關鍵問題呢
It's not who's my mom. It's who's my dad.
重要的不是誰是我母親,而是誰是我父親
Nate, I think Jack Bass is my father.
內特,我懷疑杰克?拜斯才是我的親生父親