Oh look who's here! Guess what we got What have you got? What'd you get?
看看是誰來了 猜猜我們還帶了誰 帶了誰 你們帶了誰
Come on, Bailey
下來吧 貝利
Oh my Look at this Oh! A puppy! Oh my gosh
我的天 看看它一只小狗狗
Sometimes I thought that trying to make sense out of life could be a waste of time
我常常覺得生活中東想西想很浪費時間
Maybe it was better to just really enjoy life and leave it at that
直接享受生活順其自然會不會更好呢
Hey where'd everybody go?
咦大家去哪里了
Where's all the chickens?
小雞們呢
Bailey! Bailey Bailey!
貝利 貝利 貝利
Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan Ethan!
伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森 伊森
For some reason they wouldn't share this ball with me
不知道為什么他們不愿意和我一起玩這個球
Yes! Run Ethan run!
跑吧伊森快跑
Everybody knows there's never been a game in the history of balls that can't be improved by having a dog in it
眾所周知在球類運動上 狗狗參賽才會更有趣
But there was something weird about this ball
但這個球長得有點奇怪
Treasure Ah this is the life
寶藏這才叫生活
Anyone else? Jim your coffee? Oh thank you Here you go
誰還要嗎吉姆你的咖啡謝謝給你
Here we all are Yeah Enjoy your meal
大家都到齊了對呀好好吃吧
I liked the old humans
我喜歡老年人
They got me
他們懂我