Do you want to get an ice cream?
你想要一個冰淇淋嗎
Sure
好呀
What flavor?
要什么口味的
Mom I hear something in there
媽媽我聽到里面有聲音
Hey honey
寶貝
Ethan!
伊森
Hey mom come here
媽媽快過來
My god
我的天哪
It looks so thirsty
它看起來渴極了
It's too hot in there
車里面太熱了
I think we need to get him out
我們要把它救出來
I can't open the door
這個門打不開
Wait it's locked
等等門被鎖上了
Please mom
求你了媽媽
Okay stand back
后退
You poor thing
你個小可憐
You poor poor thing
可憐的小東西
How are you boy?
你還好嗎伙計
Good?What what is this?
沒事吧這是什么情況
Mom!A boy?
媽媽一個小男孩
BoyA boy!
伙計小男孩
Are you okay?II never knew there might be such a thing as a boy
你還好嗎我從來不知道世上還有小男孩這樣的存在
I think this little guy is gonna make it
我覺得這小家伙會撐過去的
Can we keep him mom?I don't know
我們能養他嗎媽媽我不知道
I think your father might not
我覺得你爸爸可能不會
I decided right then and there I am definitely keeping this boy
我當時就決定了我一定要養這個小男孩