您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 歐美電影 > 歡樂好聲音 > 正文
be carried away
get carried away
to get very excited or lose control of your feelings
變得很激動;失去自制力
I got carried away and started shouting at the television.
我激動得不能自持,沖著電視機大叫起來。
so what
(informal) used to show that you think sth is not important, especially after sb has criticized you for it
(認為某事無關緊要,尤用于反駁他人的指責時)
'He's fifteen years younger than you!' 'So what?'
"他比你小十五歲呢!" "那又怎么啦?"
So what if nobody else agrees with me?
就算沒有一個人贊成我的意見,那又怎么樣?
shy
羞怯的;靦腆的;怕生的
同義詞:timid
a quiet, shy man
靦腆、不大說話的人
Don't be shy—come and say hello.
別害羞——過來問個好。
She was too shy to ask anyone for help.
她太靦腆,不愿向任何人求助。
stick to
堅持;維持;固守;堅持保留
He promised to help us and he stuck to his word (= he did as he had promised).
他答應過幫助我們,他沒有失信。
'Shall we meet on Friday this week?' 'No, let's stick to Saturday.'
"這個星期我們星期五見面怎么樣?" "不,還是照舊在星期六吧。"
She stuck to her story.
她堅持自己所說的。
