What's his problem?
他怎么了
What's yours? Excuse me?
你怎么了?什么意思?
I asked Felicity to get in touch with you. There was a hostage situation at the aquarium.
我讓費利西蒂聯系你。水族館有人劫持人質
I'm sorry, I didn't get that message till it was over. Why?
抱歉,之后我才看到消息。怎么會
Because I was busy doing something else. Lawton.
我在處理別的事。羅通。
Oliver, you didn't end up needing me.
奧利弗,你最后并不需要我
You couldn't have known that.
你怎么會知道呢
In other words, find your brother's killer on your own time, right?
你不是自己去找殺你哥哥的兇手了嗎
Vertigo's tearing this city apart, Diggle.
致幻劑在腐蝕這座城市,狄格。
So, yeah, maybe now's not the best time to indulge a personal vendetta.
沒錯,也許現在不是解決私人恩怨的最佳時機
You're actually gonna that you going after the stand there and tell me Count is not personal?
你現在敢跟我說,你去找伯爵不是私人恩怨嗎?
Oliver, listen, I cannot read a book to my nephew without knowing that Lawton took his father from him.
奧利弗,聽著,我讀書給我侄子聽的時候,還要想著是羅通奪走了他的父親。
I can't move on with Carly, I can't move on with my life knowing that he's still out there.
我沒法和卡莉在一起,沒法前進,因為我知道他還逍遙法外。
I thought if anybody got that it'd be you.
我以為只有你會懂我。