Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
《吸血鬼日記》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你們倆如此欽慕埃琳娜,她一定樂在其中吧
You can be in love with Elena all you want.
你想與埃琳娜相愛,可以啊
If it means that you'll protect her.
如果這意味著你會保護她
He's flipped the switch.
他已經完全失控了
Stefan is gone, and he's not coming back.
斯特凡走了,不會回來了
Destroying Klaus is all I have left.
摧毀克勞斯,是我僅剩的事了
You had me.
你本來還有我
I lost you the minute I left town with him.
我和他離開鎮子的那一刻,就已經失去你了
'Cause I thought for one second
有那么一瞬間我竟然覺得
that I wouldn't have to feel guilty anymore...
我不必再感到內疚了
Guilty for what? For wanting what I want.
為什么內疚,為想我所想
I didn't plan on kissing him.
我當時,并不是有意去吻他的
3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins.
三個沉睡的祖先,卻有四口棺材
Who is in the locked box?
上鎖的這里面是誰
Now I reunite my family.
現在我可以跟家人團聚了
You mean, the people you cart around in caskets.
你說的是那些你裝在棺材里搬來搬去的人嗎
You're doing this on my terms now.
現在你要按我的方式來
Rebekah. Kol.
麗貝卡,科爾
Finn, don't.
芬恩,不要
Coffin's open.
棺材打開了
Mother?
媽媽
Do you know why I'm here?
你知道我為什么來這兒嗎
To kill me.
來殺我
To forgive you.
是來給你寬恕的
I want us to be a family again.
希望我們能做回一家人
How's Mr. Saltzman?
薩爾茨曼老師怎么樣了
Resigned to spending the night in observation,
答應我會在觀察病房過夜了
so long as I promise to change the lock on the house.
前提是我保證會給家里換鎖
So I talked with Bonnie earlier.
我剛剛跟邦妮談過了
Her and her mom are fine.
她和她媽媽都好
Have you talked to Caroline?
你跟卡羅琳通過話嗎
Yeah. She's holding it together,
通過,她還撐得住
considering how close she and her dad used to be.
畢竟她和她爸爸曾經很親密
Any word on who was behind all these attacks?
找到下黑手的人了嗎
No. Sheriff Forbes said that there's no real suspects at all.
沒有,福布斯警長說連嫌疑人都沒有
How are you dealing with everything?
這一切你能對付得來嗎
I mean, you keep getting dragged into all this.
我是說,你總是被卷進這些事當中
Honestly...
說實話
I'm kind of lucky.
我還挺幸運的
The only thing that I have to worry about for tomorrow
明天唯一需要我擔心的事
is showing up for my shift at the Grill.
就是去酒吧值班
Thank you for everything today.
今天的事,謝謝你了
Really.
真謝謝你
Get home safe.
安全到家
Thanks.
謝謝
What?
怎么回事
Drive much?
常開車嗎
Rebekah.
麗貝卡
Surprised?
想不到吧
You drove a dagger through my back, Elena. It hurt.
你往我背上扎匕首,埃琳娜,很疼的
Elijah.
以利亞
Leave.
走吧
Are you challenging me?
你要向我挑釁嗎
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
Both of you.
你倆都是
Well...
我說...
I believe we have a little catching up to do.
我們可得聊聊了
It was their mother Esther who was sealed in that coffin.
棺材里封的是他們的媽媽埃絲特
As in the original witch?
就是女巫祖先嗎
What? How is she even alive?
什么,她怎么會活著
I thought her hybrid freak show of a son
她那個混血怪物兒子
ripped her heart out a thousand years ago.
不是一千年前就把她心掏出來了嗎
I don't know. I'm guessing she has
不知道,我想她大概
a couple of connections in the witching community.
在女巫圈里有人吧
Elijah said that she wants to live in peace with her family,
以利亞說她想要和家人和平相處
including Klaus.
也包括克勞斯
She was supposed to be the weapon to help us kill Klaus.
她該是幫我們殺掉克勞斯的武器
Yeah, well, not anymore.
是啊,現在不是了
At least, not according to Elijah.
至少根據以利亞的說法不是了
That coffin was the only thing
那個棺材本來是唯一
stopping Klaus from tearing us to shreds.
阻止克勞斯撕碎我們的籌碼
Anyone else feeling a little used right now?
有沒有人覺得被利用了
Look, Elijah promised me that his family wouldn't hurt any of us.
以利亞跟我保證說他的家人并不想傷害我們任何人
I believe him.
我相信他
What is it?
什么東西
It's an invitation.
是封請柬
"Please join the Mikaelson family "
請與邁克爾森家族一道
this evening at seven o'clock
跳舞,喝雞尾酒,慶祝
for dancing, cocktails, and celebration."
時間是今晚七點"
Who the hell are the Mikaelsons?
邁克爾森家族是誰啊
The original family.
是祖先家族
It's not bad enough they're moving into town.
他們搬來鎮上還不夠糟糕
Now they want a housewarming gift?
還要我們去溫鍋嗎
Wait. There's a note on the back.
等等,后面有留言
"Elena, I think it's time we finally meet."
"埃琳娜,我想我們該見面了
"Esther."
埃絲特"
Rebekah, tell me how handsome I am.
麗貝卡,快說說我有多帥
Ah, Kol, you know I can't be compelled.
科爾,你知道我不能被思想控制的
You went after Elena?
你去找埃琳娜麻煩了
What is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Here we go.
開訓了
Do you want another dagger in your heart?
你想心臟上再扎進匕首嗎
Again with the dagger threats?
又用匕首來威脅我們
Don't you have any other tricks?
你就沒別的招數了嗎
Oh, go back to staring at yourself.
繼續臭美吧你
And who are you, my father?
你算老幾,我爸爸嗎
No, Kol, but you're in my house.
不是,科爾,但你現在在我家
Then perhaps we should go outside.
那或許我們該出去轉轉
Enough!
夠了
Niklaus, come.
尼克勞斯,來
Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day
麗貝卡從棺材里爬出來不到一天
before she tried to ruin my life.
就想要毀掉我的生活了
What happened to peace, acceptance,
不是說要和平共處,相互包容
family?
家人和睦嗎
You put daggers in their hearts.
你把匕首扎在他們的心上
You want them to go down on their knees
你還指望他們會下跪
and kiss your feet for reuniting them?
親吻你的腳,感謝你讓大家團圓嗎
So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?
那么希望我們的家人像從前那樣是罪過嗎
You need to give it time, Niklaus.
你得耐心點,尼克勞斯
I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal.
我在那邊待了一千年,生過氣然后平息怒火
I'm here to make sure this family does the same.
我來是想要我們的家人都能做到這一點
I just don't understand.
我就是不理解
I killed you, and still you forgive me.
我殺了你,你卻還是寬恕我
It's been my dream for a thousand years
一千年來,我一直夢想著
that this family could be as one.
這個家族能重新合為一體
Forgiveness is not a chore.
寬恕不是難念的經
It's a gift.
而是恩賜
Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?
你今晚要帶誰來舞會
Don't be ridiculous.
別傻了
You're lucky I'm even going.
我能去你就該慶幸了
Well, I wish you would reconsider.
我希望你能重新考慮
It's going to be a magical evening.
今晚會充滿魔力
If Esther wants to talk to me,
如果埃絲特想找我談
maybe I should find out why.
或許我該去聽聽她有什么事
Well, that's a dumb idea.
這主意真蠢
She already tried to kill you once.
她已經嘗試過殺你了
No, Elena's right.
不,埃琳娜說得對
Bonnie was led to open that coffin for a reason.
邦妮受到指引打開棺材是有原因的
I think there's more to this than just some family reunion.
我覺得這不會只是家庭團圓那么簡單
Can we go back in time to the old Stefan
我們能不能讓時間倒流
who cared if Elena lived or died?
回到斯特凡在乎埃琳娜死活的日子
What for? That's your job now.
何必,現在不是有你嗎
Stefan has a point, Damon.
斯特凡說的有道理,達蒙
I should find out what she wants.
我該去查明她的目的
You can't protect yourself.
你不能保護你自己
Ok, fine. Then I'll go.
好吧,我也去
You pissed off enough originals to last a lifetime.
你惹火的先祖夠你受一輩子的了
I'll go.
我去
End of story.
就這么定了
Caroline, it's Tyler.
卡羅琳,我是泰勒
I know I should have called sooner.
我知道我該早點打給你
I just kind of freaked out and left.
我只是嚇壞了,跑掉了
But I heard about your dad, and I'm sorry.
但我聽說你爸爸的事了,我很難過
I'm really sorry, Caroline.
這是真心話,卡羅琳
I'm out doing what he said.
我按你父親的教導在外訓練自己
I'm going to fix myself and come home to you.
我會治好我自己,然后回去找你
I love you.
我愛你
Seriously?
不是吧
It's all so weird.
感覺怪怪的
The originals are throwing a ball, like an actual ball.
祖先要開舞會,好像那種正經的舞會
It's some twisted Cinderella fetish is what it is.
我看是對灰姑娘的迷信吧
And why does the evil witch want an audience with you?
那個邪惡的女巫為什么要跟你談呢
I have no idea.
我不知道
There's only one way to find out.
想知道只有一種辦法
I thought you told Damon and Stefan that you weren't going.
你不是跟斯特凡和達蒙說你不去嗎
I did,
我是說了
which is all the more reason why I need a dramafree bodyguard.
所以我更需要一個不那么夸張的保鏢了
Well, I think a Salvatore would look a lot better in a tux,
我想塞爾瓦托兄弟穿晚禮服會更養眼
and by that, I mean Stefan.
說兄弟我指的是弟弟
I can't deal with either of the Salvatores right now.
我現在哥哥弟弟都應付不來
Whatever Stefan's feeling,
不管斯特凡是什么心理
he's channeling it all against Klaus,
他一心撲在對抗克勞斯上
and Damon...
達蒙就...
it's just not a good idea.
總之就是不太好
Why?
為什么
'Cause you two made out?
因為你倆接吻了嗎
Bonnie spilled the beans.
邦妮告訴我的
I was gonna tell you.
我是打算告訴你的
It's just after everything happened with your dad
只是你父親的事...
Elena, when you and Matt kissed for the first time freshman year,
埃琳娜,新生入學那年你和馬特接吻時
you called me the second it happened.
你立刻就告訴我了
I don't hear about this till now?
可這次我到現在才知道
From somebody else?
還是別人來告訴我
I'm sorry.
對不起
It's just II don't even know how I feel about it yet.
只是我都不知道我對此是怎么想的
All I do know is that...
我只知道...
Just used to be so much easier.
以前沒這么累
Careful, Caroline.
小心哦,卡羅琳
It's all well and good till she stabs you in the back.
她說不準突然從背后也捅你一刀
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
I know your mom's rules.
我知道你媽媽的規矩
No hurting the locals.
不許傷害當地人
Get over yourself, Elena.
少自戀了,埃琳娜
It's not all about you.
地球不都圍著你轉
Oh, my god.
天吶
She's inviting him to the ball.
她要請他去舞會
Why is she inviting him?
她為什么邀請他
Probably to get this reaction from us.
大概就是想要我們這個反應
What time is this stupid dance?
這個該死的舞會是什么時候
Hello, Carol.
你好啊,卡羅爾
Hello.
你好
Hanging out with your new besties?
來找你的新閨蜜玩了嗎
I'm the mayor, Damon.
我可是鎮長,達蒙
When the oldest, deadliest family of vampires
當史上最古老,最致命的吸血鬼家族
moves into your town, you welcome them with a smile.
搬來你的鎮上,要笑臉相迎
Well, at least you know
至少你知道
who you're borrowing that cup of sugar from.
你的鄰居是誰
I'm trying to protect this town.
我是想要保護這個小鎮
They've assured me they want peace,
他們向我保證他們想和平共處
and I've assured them that I'd enforce it.
我也保證我也會以禮相待
Mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德鎮長
We haven't formally met.
我們還沒正式介紹過
Kol Mikaelson.
我是科爾·邁克爾森
I hope your lovely town embraces us
希望你們可愛的小鎮能對我們張開雙臂
just as much as we plan to embrace it.
就像我們也打算擁抱這個小鎮那樣
Damon Salvatore.
我是達蒙·塞爾瓦托
Have we met?
我們見過嗎
I've met a lot of people,
我見過很多人
And you don't particularly stand out.
對你沒什么印象
Excuse me, Carol.
失陪了,卡羅爾
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干什么
I could ask you the same thing.
這話我也想問你
Surprise, surprise.
沒想到啊
Nice tux.
禮服挺帥
You're not supposed to be here.
你不該來的
Well, I am,
我就是來了
And I'm not leaving until I find out what Esther wants,
不查明埃絲特想要干什么我不會走的
so shall we?
那么,我們走吧
Good evening.
晚上好
I need a drink.
我得喝一杯
Elena Gilbert, I presume.
你是埃琳娜·吉爾伯特吧
I'm Finn Mikaelson.
我是芬恩·邁克爾森
You're here to see my mother.
你是來見我媽媽的
Is she here?
她在嗎
Her request did not include your friends.
她只要見你,不見你的朋友
They're protecting me.
他們是來保護我的
You may not know, but your mother's
你或許不知道,但你媽媽
already tried to kill me once.
曾試圖殺掉我
If you want to see my mother,
如果你想見我媽媽
you'll need to be alone.
你就得單獨來
Uh, if everyone could gather, please.
請大家過來一下
Excuse me.
失陪
Welcome. Thank you for joining us.
歡迎各位前來
You know, whenever my mother brings our family together like this,
我媽媽每次像這樣讓我們家人齊聚
it's tradition for us to commence the evening with a dance.
我們的傳統是用一曲舞蹈開始這個夜晚
Do you see who I see?
你看到我看到的人了嗎
Oh, yeah.
看到了
Tonight's pick is a centuriesold waltz,
今晚我們選的是有一個世紀歷史的華爾茲
so if all of you could please find yourselves a partner,
請各位選好舞伴
please join us in the ballroom.
與我們一同去舞廳
Don't even think about it.
想都別想
She wants to see me alone, Damon.
她想單獨見我,達蒙
Well, it sucks to be her, then.
那就算她倒霉了
Was I not clear this morning?
我今早沒說清楚嗎
I was invited.
他們邀請我了
You have to tell me before you walk into a lion's den.
你走進龍潭虎穴之前要跟我說一聲
Why? So that you can stop me? Yes.
憑什么,好讓你阻止我嗎,對
It would be rude not to dance, you know.
不跳舞就太失禮了
It is tradition.
畢竟是傳統嘛
You look stunning, if it isn't obvious.
你真美,不過這是明擺著的
Thank you.
謝謝
I'm glad you came.
你能來我很高興
Well, it was either caviar or sympathy casseroles.
來這兒能吃魚子醬,在家只有砂鍋菜
I heard about your father.
我聽說你爸爸的事了
Don't. Seriously.
別說了,我認真的
Very well. On to more mannered subjects then,
好吧,那就說點有禮貌的話題吧
like how ravishing you look in that dress.
比如你穿這裙子多么美
I didn't really have time to shop.
我只是沒時間去買衣服
And the bracelet I gave you,
那我送你的手鏈呢
what's your excuse for wearing that?
你為什么戴上它
You know, you're quite the dancer.
要知道,你舞跳得不錯
Well, I've had training.
我可是練過的
I happen to be miss Mystic Falls.
我可是神秘瀑布小姐
I know.
我知道
He dances,
你還跳舞啊
and I didn't even have to beg.
我都不需要哀求你呢
Well, mayor Lockwood dragged me out here.
是洛克伍德鎮長找我來的
Couldn't exactly say no.
沒法拒絕
What are you doing?
你來這兒干嘛
Why are you here with the she devil?
干嘛跟那個惡婆娘在一起
What was I supposed to say, no?
難道我該拒絕嗎
And why the hell are you here with Klaus?
你怎么會跟克勞斯在一起
Don't even get me started.
別逼我提那事
Took you about 30 seconds to put Damon in a mood.
你用三十秒就調動了達蒙的好心情
He's just looking out for me.
他只是想照顧我
I think he needs to figure out that you can look out for yourself.
我想他得明白你能自己照顧自己
I need to talk to you.
我得跟你談談
Ok, so talk.
談吧
Inot here.
別在這兒
Stop staring. It's creepy.
別瞪著了,很恐怖的
Of course she looks beautiful.
她當然漂亮了
Nik gave her everything she's wearing.
她穿的衣服都是尼克給的
Well, you're no dog yourself.
你可不是這么刻薄的人
Was that supposed to be a compliment?
你這話是贊美嗎
You tried to kill Elena last night.
昨天晚上你想干掉埃琳娜
You don't get compliments.
這樣可得不到贊美
Caveman.
真沒禮貌
Where is Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
If Esther's secretly on our side, we need to know,
我們得弄清楚埃絲特是否是站在我們這邊
but I can't get to her with 2 bodyguards.
但你們倆老跟著我,我沒法接近她
Why are you telling me this?
為什么要跟我說這些
Because Damon won't let me anywhere near her without protection,
因為達蒙不會讓我只身一人近她的身
and you care about killing Klaus
而對你來說, 殺死克勞斯
more than you care about anything, so...
才是頭等大事,所以
What? Am I wrong?
怎么了,我說錯了嗎
No, you're not wrong.
沒有,你說得沒錯
What do you need me to do?
你需要我干什么
Make sure that I can get into that room with Esther alone.
保證我能進入那個房間和埃絲特獨處
You sure you can do this?
你確定你能處理好嗎
I can do this.
我能
When we were together,
我們還在一起的時候
you used to let me make my own decisions.
你就常常讓我自己做決定
You trusted me.
那時候,你相信我
After all this, at least that hasn't changed.
經歷了這么多之后,至少這點沒有改變
Where's your date?
你的男伴呢
Flirting with his ex.
在和他的前任調情呢
You've changed, Becca.
你變了,貝卡
You know, settling for mortals
將就著和普通人一起
is the first sign of weakness.
就預示著你在變的軟弱
I'm not settling.
我可沒有
I brought him here to kill him.
我帶他過來就是為了要干掉他
He's Elena's friend.
他是埃琳娜的朋友
If he dies, she suffers.
如果他死了,她也會備受煎熬
But I've already been scolded once,
但我已經被罵過一次
so I was hoping you'd help your baby sister out.
所以我想你能否伸出援手幫幫你的妹妹
And spit right in the face of mother's rules?
公然違反媽媽定的規矩嗎
I'm in.
算我一個
I got your text.
我收到你的短信了
What are we doing in here?
來這兒做什么
Well, better hurry up.
你最好抓緊時間
Won't be down for long.
他很快就會醒過來
Elena.
埃琳娜
I understand my mother requested to see you.
我知道我母親要求見你
Uh, yeah.
是的
Why? Is something wrong?
怎么了,有什么問題嗎
Well, her ability to forgive my brother
在我弟弟無所不用其極地
after everything he's done to destroy this family
毀了我們這個家之后我媽媽還能原諒他
strikes me as a little strange to say the least.
這多少有些古怪,至少對我來說
Do you think that it's an act?
你覺得那是逢場作戲嗎
It has me asking questions I never thought I'd ask.
這讓我產生了許多我從未有過的疑問
Can I depend on you to tell me what she says?
你能把她說的話轉述給我嗎
Of course.
沒問題
I'll find you later, ok?
我晚點再找你
That'll be the girl.
肯定是那個女孩
You're alone.
你只身前來
Wise choice.
明智的選擇
It's only sage.
這只是鼠尾草
I've spelled it so we can speak freely
我給它施了咒,這樣我們就能暢所欲言
without fear of being overheard.
不必擔心隔墻有耳
That'll be all, Finn. Thank you.
這里沒你的事了,芬恩,謝謝你
You must have a million questions for me, Elena.
你肯定對我好奇不已,埃琳娜
Please.
請坐
How are you alive?
你怎么會活著
Are you a ghost or...
你是鬼還是...
Not exactly.
并不是
When I died, the witch Ayana
我死的時候,女巫艾安娜
preserved my body with a spell.
用咒語封存了我的軀體
She was a close friend of mine,
她是我的一個好朋友
an ancestor of your friend Bonnie.
也是你朋友邦妮的祖先
So that's why only Bonnie and her mother
所以只有邦妮和她的媽媽
could open up the casket.
才能打開那個棺材
They complete the Bennett bloodline.
她們連結了貝內特一族的血脈
I drew power from them and their ancestors,
我從她們和她們的祖先身上獲得能量
who were with me on the other side.
在那邊,她們的祖先和我在一起
So you've been on the other side for a thousand years?
所以你在那邊待了一千年
Nature's way of punishing me
這是大自然用來懲罰我的方式
for turning my family into vampires.
懲罰我把家人變成了吸血鬼
But there is a way for me to undo the evil I created.
但我有辦法解決掉我制造的罪惡
You're here to help us kill Klaus, aren't you?
你來這兒是幫我們殺死克勞斯的,是嗎
One thing at a time, Elena.
一件一件來,埃琳娜
For now, I simply need your help.
目前,我只是需要你的幫助
You like horses?
你喜歡馬嗎
I'm not talking to you
我是不會跟你說話的
until you tell me why you invited me here.
除非你告訴我為什么邀請我來這兒
I fancy you.
我喜歡你
Is that so hard to believe?
就這么難以置信嗎
Yes. Why?
是的,為什么
You're beautiful. You... you're strong.
你很漂亮,又很堅強
You're full of light.
你光芒四射
I enjoy you.
我欣賞你
Well, I'm spoken for.
我已經有主了
By Tyler.
是泰勒
I thought you two ended things.
我以為你們倆已經結束了
Yeah, because of you and your freaky sire bond with him.
是啊,拜你那詭異的認祖歸忠所賜
So you aren't spoken for.
所以你現在還是一個人
You know, horses are the opposite of people.
知道嗎,馬和人是相反的
They're loyal.
它們很忠誠
My father hunted me for a thousand years,
我父親追捕了我一千年
and the closest he ever came
他離我最近的時候
was the day he killed my favorite horse.
是他殺死了我最心愛的馬的那天
He... he severed its neck with a sword as a warning.
他用劍割斷了它的脖子來警告我
Did you ever consider sitting down with your father
你想沒想過和你爸爸坐下來
and talking it out?
談談這些
I'm afraid my relationship with my father
恐怕我和我父親的關系
was a little more complex than yours.
比你的要復雜一些
Maybe so.
可能是吧
But I let my father go with no regrets.
但我毫無遺憾地讓我爸爸去了
And to answer your question,
回答你的問題
yes, I like horses,
是的,我喜歡馬
but I also like people, and they actually like me.
不過我也喜歡人,人們也喜歡我
So I'll be inside.
所以我要進去了
I understand Rebekah shared the story of my family...
我理解麗貝卡說出了我家族的故事
How I upset the balance of nature
我是如何打破自然界的平衡
by turning my children into vampires.
把我的孩子們變成了吸血鬼
She said you did it to protect them from the werewolves.
她說你是為了保護他們不受狼人襲擊
It's true.
確實是
But in no time at all,
但是沒過多久
they began to feed on human blood.
他們就開始吸人類的血
They ravaged the town with no remorse.
他們血洗了整個小鎮而且沒有絲毫悔意
Eventually Niklaus turned against me.
最終尼克勞斯背叛了我
How are you gonna kill him?
你打算怎么殺了他
He's immortal.
他是永生的
It will take time, magic,
魔法生效會花些時間
and your assistance.
我需要你的幫助
What do I have to do with it?
我需要做什么
My children believe I'm holding this ball
我的孩子們相信我辦這個舞會
to celebrate our reunion.
是為了慶祝家庭破鏡重圓
But in truth,
但實際上
I've gathered them together to perform a ritual.
我把他們聚到一起是為了舉行一個儀式
The first step requires blood from a doppelganger.
第一步就是獲得二重身的鮮血
Only a drop.
一滴就夠
Its essence will be in the champagne toast later on this evening.
血液的精氣會摻在今晚稍后的祝酒香檳里
Will you do it?
你是自己動手
Or shall I?
還是由我代勞
Elijah is more suspicious than the others,
以利亞的疑心更重
so he may need more persuasion,
也許說服他更困難
But they must all drink at the toast
但敬酒時,他們都必須喝酒
in order to be linked as one.
這樣,他們才能合為一體
What do you mean "linked as one"?
合為一體是什么意思
You said yourself Klaus can't be killed,
你自己說過克勞斯是殺不死的
but tonight's spell links all of my children together
但今晚的咒語讓我所有的孩子合為一體
so that if one goes, they all go.
殺死一個,就全都死了
What?
什么
I love my family, Elena,
我愛我的家人,埃琳娜
but they are an abomination.
但他們十惡不赦
I betrayed nature when I created them.
我創造他們時違反了自然法則
It's my duty to kill them.
我不得不殺了他們
I'm itching to kill something.
我渴望殺戮
What are we waiting for?
我們還在等什么
The mayor cornered me.
市長把我纏住了
Give me 15 minutes to lure Matt outside.
給我十五分鐘,我把馬特引到外面
Outside? What's wrong with right here on the stairs?
外面,在這樓梯上怎么就不行呢
Make a spectacle of it.
我們來大干一場
You sound like an idiot, Kol.
說這話真傻,科爾
Mother would kill you if you ruined her party.
你要是毀了媽媽的晚會你就死定了
See you outside.
外面見
Easy, buddy.
放松,伙計
Don't want you doing anything stupid.
我可不想讓你做傻事
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
Exactly where she belongs, talking with Esther.
在她該在的地方,和埃絲特談話呢
What did you do?
你都做了什么
Ah, don't blame me. This was all her,
別怪我,全是她的主意
right down to the broken neck.
扭斷你脖子也是她的主意
You know, maybe you should stop being
你還是把你那瘋狂的
such a controlling dick, Damon.
控制欲收起來吧,達蒙
Wait. Hang on. I'm the problem here?
等等,這么說是我的問題了
You're a liability, brother.
你是個累贅,哥哥
I'm trying to keep her alive, Stefan.
我在救她的命,斯特凡
Yeah, well, your emotions
你對她的感情
are getting in the way of our plan.
妨礙我們的計劃了
My emotions?
我對她的感情
How is this even happening right now?
現在到底是怎么了
Maybe because you care too damn much.
也許你在乎的太多了
So what are we doing out here?
我們出來做什么啊
Just taking a break from the polite chitchat.
從那拘謹的晚會里解放一下
It's freezing.
外面真冷
Let me get my coat.
我給你件外套
This is your car?
這是你的車嗎
Yep.
對啊
If I could compel myself a Maserati, I would.
要是我買得起馬塞拉蒂,我一定會買的
But I can't.
但我買不起
Oh, I'm a vampire. We don't
我是個吸血鬼,我們不需要
Thanks.
謝謝你
Let's go back inside.
我們回去吧
I've got all the fresh air I need.
我已經舒服了
So how was my mother?
我母親怎么樣
Intense.
很熱情
And for what reason
那是為什么
did she need to speak with you in private?
她想和你單獨談談
Elena.
埃琳娜
Should I be concerned about my mother's intentions?
我需要懷疑我母親的動機嗎
She just wanted to apologize
她只是想為我差點被殺
for trying to have me killed.
而向我道歉
So it's true, then?
所以是真的
She's forgiven Klaus?
她真的原諒克勞斯了
It's true.
是真的
Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.
晚上好,女士們先生們
Waiters are coming round with champagne.
服務員現在給大家送上了香檳
I invite you all to join me in raising a glass.
請大家與我共同舉杯
It provides me with no greater joy
看到我的家人重又團聚
than to see my family back together as one.
我喜不自勝
I'd like to thank you all
謝謝在座的各位
for being part of this spectacular evening.
和我們共度良宵
Cheers.
干杯
So what did you want to show me?
你想讓我看什么
One of my passions.
我的愛好之一
Impressive.
很厲害嘛
I take the curators at the louvre
因為盧浮宮的管理員沒服馬鞭草
aren't on vervain.
你就拿走了畫
Yeah, well, that's their mistake.
是,不過那是他們自己不小心
What about these?
那這個呢
Where'd you steal this from?
這又是從哪里偷來的
Well, that's a long story.
這個說來話長了
But rest assured it was worn by a princess
不過可以告訴你,它曾屬于一位幾乎
almost as beautiful as you.
和你一樣漂亮的公主
Wait a second. Did...
等等,這些
Did you do these?
這些是你畫的嗎
Yeah.
是的
Actually one of my landscapes
其實是我的一處房產
is hanging at the hermitage,
很適合隱居
not that anyone would notice.
不會被人發現
Have you been?
你去過嗎
I've never really been anywhere.
我去過的地方很少
I'll take you.
我會帶你去
Wherever you want.
你想去哪兒就去哪兒
Rome. Paris.
羅馬,巴黎
Tokyo?
東京
Must be really nice to just snap your fingers
只要稍動手腳就什么都能
and get whatever you want?
得到的感覺很不錯吧
Is that why you collect hybrids?
這就是為什么你要制造混血兒
A little servant army to take you places
為你守家護院
and bring you things?
為你端茶送水
You're making assumptions.
你開始胡說八道了
Then why do you need Tyler?
你為什么非要泰勒
Stop controlling him.
不要控制他了
Give him his life back.
讓他過自己的生活
You know,
你知道嗎
this has been a fun evening,
我們今晚過得很愉快
but I think it's time for you to leave.
但現在你該走了
I get it.
我知道了
Your father didn't love you,
你父親不愛你
so you assume that no one else will either.
所以你覺得全世界的人都不會愛你
And that's why you compel people
這就是為什么你要控制別人
or you sire them
或者讓別人歸忠于你
or you try to buy them off,
或者收買別人
but that's not how it works.
但這些是沒有用的
You don't connect with people,
你沒有朋友
because you don't even try to understand them.
是因為你從來不試著了解別人
There you are.
你在這兒啊
I was waiting outside for you.
我剛在外面等你
Where's Matt?
馬特在哪里
About that, I,
那個,我
I changed my mind.
我改變主意了
I don't want to ruin mother's night.
我不想毀了母親的晚會
Don't tell me you like this boy.
別跟我說你喜歡上那男孩了
And what did he do? He gave you 5 seconds of his attention?
他做什么了,就關心了你五秒鐘
Don't be so predictable, Rebekah.
麗貝卡,別這么老套
You don't have to be rude about it.
你沒必要這么粗暴
Just leave him be, ok?
別去碰他就是了
As you wish, sister.
聽你的,妹妹
Elena.
埃琳娜
Did you get what you want?
你得到你想要的了嗎
Actually, yes.
是的,得到了
Good. Tell me on the ride home.
很好,回家路上跟我好好講講
We're leaving. Come on.
我們走吧
No, Damon. Let go of me.
不,達蒙,放開我
Look, I'm sorry that I had to, uh, cut you out of the plan.
聽著,很抱歉我沒讓你參與到計劃中來
There shouldn't have been a plan.
根本就不該有什么計劃
You shouldn't be here.
你根本不應該在這
Do you think I like going behind your back?
你覺得我喜歡瞞著你嗎
I don't.
我也不想這樣
But if I hadn't asked Stefan to help,
不過如果我沒有找斯特凡幫忙的話
then you would have tried to be the hero,
你就又要逞英雄
and you would have ruined everything.
把所有事情都毀了
Sorry for trying to keep you alive.
我拼命救你難道有錯嗎
Clearly Stefan doesn't give a crap anymore.
斯特凡可是完全不在乎你的生死
Now you're mad at me for including Stefan?
所以你是因為我找斯特凡幫忙而生氣嗎
No, I'm mad at you because I love you.
不是,我生氣是因為我愛你
Well, maybe that's the problem.
可能這就是問題所在
No, that's not what I
我不是這個意思
No, I got it, Elena.
我明白了,埃琳娜
I care too much.
我在乎的太多了
I'm a liability.
我就是個累贅
How ironic is that?
真諷刺
Have you guys seen Matt?
你們看見馬特了嗎
Matt.
馬特
Good evening.
晚上好
You're Rebekah's friend.
你是麗貝卡的朋友
We haven't met.
我們還沒互相介紹過
Matt Donovan.
我是馬特·多諾萬
Kol Mikaelson.
科爾·邁可爾森
Aah! Easy on the hand.
別傷了他的手
Guy's a quarterback.
人家可是個四分衛
Damon.
達蒙
Are you crazy?
你瘋了嗎
Maybe a little.
可能有一點
Far be it from me to cause a problem.
這對我來說都不叫找麻煩
Tyler, it's me.
泰勒,是我
Look, I'm grateful for what you're doing,
我謝謝你所做的一切
but...
不過
I miss you...
我很想你
and I really wish you were here.
真希望你能在這
Seriously.
不是吧
Just give up already.
你就放棄吧
No violence. That was all I asked.
我唯一的要求就是不得施暴
Rebekah and Kol disgraced our family tonight.
麗貝卡和科爾今晚讓我們全家蒙羞
It won't happen again, mother.
不會再有第二次了,母親
I'll deal with them.
我會好好教訓他們
Thank you, Elijah.
謝謝你,以利亞
I wish the others were more like you.
他們要是都像你一樣就好了
Are we all right to speak freely?
我們現在說話不會被人偷聽吧
Yes.
當然不會
The sage still burns.
鼠尾草還沒有熄滅
You're not having second thoughts, are you?
你不是要改變心意吧
Of course not.
當然不是
It's just Elijah...
只是以利亞
He's so moral.
太有道德感了
You're doing the right thing, mother.
母親,你的選擇是正確的
You understand what this means, don't you?
你知道這意味著什么嗎
This spell I'm casting tonight
我今晚施用的咒語
will bind you all together as one.
會將你們合為一體
I understand.
我明白
When it is time,
等時候到了
I will be ready to die.
我自會欣然赴死
Then we must complete the link.
那我們必須完成合為一體
The link is complete.
合為一體完成了
You are one.
你們是一體了
So, uh,
那么說
Esther wants to kill her whole family.
埃絲特是要殺光自己的家人
How's that for mother of the year?
真是"年度最差媽媽"
Yeah.
是啊
And I got to look Elijah right in the eye
而我要盯著以利亞的眼睛
and lie to him about it. Well, good.
對他撒謊,很好
Can't say I'll be sorry to see any of 'em go.
我真是不為他們任何人的死感到難過
I just signed their death sentences, Stefan.
我剛剛給他們判了死刑,斯特凡
No, you signed Klaus' death sentence, Elena.
不,你只給克勞斯判了死刑,埃琳娜
Everyone else is just collateral damage.
其他人只是陪葬的
It's not that simple.
沒有這么簡單
The family has brought you nothing but darkness, Elena.
先祖家族帶給你的只有黑暗,埃琳娜
It is that simple.
就是這么簡單
So, uh...
那么...
where's Damon?
達蒙在哪里
I would think that he'd wanna make sure you got home safely.
我想他會想確認你平安到家
I'll call him and let him know.
我會給他打電話報平安的
What was with him going after kol?
他找科爾的麻煩是怎么回事
Damon being selfdestructive.
達蒙自我毀滅
I said something I didn't mean.
我又無意間說了些傷人的話
So did I.
我也是
Anyway, uh...
不管怎樣...
Good night.
晚安
Stefan.
斯特凡
Did you really not feel anything?
你真的什么都感覺不到嗎
When?
什么時候
How do you do that?
你怎么做到的
Act like you don't care,
裝作不關心
like you don't feel anything?
好像沒有任何感覺
Because I can't do that. I...
因為我不能那樣做...
I feel.
我有感覺
I feel everything.
對任何事都有
Elena, stop.
埃琳娜,別說了
I'm not going to stop, Stefan,
我要一直說,斯特凡
because I don't believe that you feel nothing.
因為我不相信你對任何事都沒感覺
What? You think I want to be this person?
你以為我想這樣嗎
I hurt you, Elena.
我傷害了你,埃琳娜
I bit you.
我咬了你
I hate myself for what I did to you.
我痛恨自己的所作所為
Then show it.
那就表現出來
Do something.
做點什么
Stefan, anything is better
斯特凡,最讓我難受的是
than trying to convince me that you don't care.
你試圖讓我相信,你對一切都不在乎
I can't.
我做不到
Stefan.
斯特凡
If I let myself care,
如果我在乎這些
all I feel is pain.
感覺到的只會是痛苦
Hi.
你好
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Well, let's see.
我想想
I want to a dance and got my hand crushed,
我去舞會,然后手受傷了
found out that I don't have health insurance,
才發現我沒有醫保
so I just needed a minute to myself.
所以我想自己靜一靜
Well, I thought maybe I'd buy you an apology drink.
也許我可以請你喝一杯賠罪的酒
Maybe you could just leave me alone.
也許你可以別煩我
Look, I'mI'm really sorry about kol.
科爾的事,我真的很抱歉
He's a lunatic.
他是神經病
Look, Rebekah, you're really fun
麗貝卡,你很風趣
and pretty and all...
很漂亮,什么的
But I really need you to leave me alone.
但我真的求你不要來煩我
Burn.
真糟糕
Rejected by the captain of the football team.
被橄欖球隊長拒絕了
Welcome to adolescence.
花季雨季就是這樣
Shut up, Damon.
閉嘴,達蒙
Knew I should have killed him.
真應該殺了他
Mother wouldn't let me.
但母親不會同意
Well...
所以說
never let people tell you what to do.
永遠不要讓人對你指手畫腳
Besides...
況且
You would have broken him in a second.
你一下就會把他弄壞的
Are you suggesting I can't be gentle?
你是說我不會溫柔嗎
No.
不是
I'm just saying you should find someone a little more durable.
我只是說,你應該找個更加耐用的人
That's all.
僅此而已
And who would that be?
這個人會是誰呢