日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 美劇《美少女的謊言》 > 美少女的謊言第一季 > 正文

美少女的謊言第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第22集 四少女VS"A"

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

Previously on "Pretty Little Liars"

《美少女的謊言》前情提要
I see you! Who was it?
我看見你了,是誰
It was that perv, Toby Cavanaugh.
就是那個變態,托比·加瓦諾
And I'll make sure everybody knows.
我會告訴所有人的
The cops took Hanna to the police station today.
漢娜今天被帶到警局去了
You don't think she'd ever talk about... The Jenna thing?
你覺得她會提起,詹娜的事嗎
We made a promise.
我們約好了的
Oh, my god. It's Jenna.
天吶,詹娜來了
Whatever it is you're holding onto,
不管你緊緊抓住不放的是什么
it's got to stop.
都該到此為止了
I think he's dangerous.
我覺得他很危險
And I think you need help.
可我覺得你需要幫助
You know what, Melissa...
你知道嗎,梅麗莎
Spencer, we're pregnant.
斯賓塞,我懷孕了
I saw a photo on your website page
我看到你網頁上有張照片
of you and Jackie.
是你和潔姬的合照
Why did you break it off?
你為什么跟她分手
I didn't. She did.
不是我,是她甩的我
I feel like you're breaking up with me,
感覺像是我們在分手
but we were never really together.
但我們卻從沒在一起過
I have a boyfriend.
我有男朋友了
And I think you deserve a better boyfriend.
我覺得你該有個更好的男友
You did this for money?
你這么做就為了錢嗎
Jenna offered me cash to make myself available to you.
詹娜花錢雇我來監視你
You were spying on me.
你在監視我
Make sure she gets this.
把這個交給她
Toby's a friend.
托比只是個朋友
You need to be careful about who you associate with.
你得謹慎交友
I thought you were on our side.
我還以為你會站在我們這邊
Being trailed is gonna help clear your name.
如果被監視能洗清你的罪名
Better it's me than someone who thinks you're guilty.
被我監視,總好過某些認定你有罪的人吧
Someone's been spying on us for years.
有人監視我們很多年了
Why did Alison have these videos?
為什么艾莉森會有這些視頻
This is why she was killed.
這就是她被殺的原因
Is that Jenna?
那是詹娜嗎
You're late.
你遲到了
Who's she talking to?
她在跟誰說話
Toby.
托比
It's not right.
這樣不對
There's nothing wrong about us, Toby.
我們這樣沒什么的,托比
We're not really related.
咱們又不是親兄妹
Be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy
對我而言,讓咱爸媽相信
that you've been forcing yourself on me.
你對我有所企圖是件很容易的事
You have no idea who you're dealing with.
你根本不了解自己在跟誰作對
Turn it off.
關掉它
Do you realize what these videos are?
你們意識到這是什么視頻嗎
They're of us...Ali, Jenna.
拍的是我們,還有艾莉和詹娜
We're young girls in our bedrooms changing clothes.
我們這群小女孩們在自己的臥室里換衣服
We're naked!
我們都是裸體的
Exposed.
一覽無遺
Do you think someone was watching us
你覺得是有人一直在偷窺我們
and getting it off on it?
并靠這些來自慰嗎
Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls.
我們都清楚誰對小女孩有特殊喜好
I feel sick.
我覺得好惡心
In some of these, we were just kids.
我們那時都還只是孩子
Ian's been watching us for years.
伊恩這么多年來一直在偷窺我們
And he killed Alison to make sure nobody found out.
他殺了艾莉森,以防真相敗露
I wish Ali would've told us about these videos.
真希望艾莉當時能把視頻的事兒告訴我們
You guys, it is not too late to help her.
姐妹們,亡羊補牢為時未晚
We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison.
我們可以以此證明是伊恩殺了艾莉森
How are we gonna do that?
我們該怎么做
We start by finding out what Jenna knows.
我們要先搞清楚詹娜知道些什么
Are you on something?
你腦子沒壞掉吧
Jenna's at the top of our Alist.
詹娜可是A的頭號嫌疑人
Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed.
我明白,但她知道這些視頻的存在
She was looking for them.
她一直在找這些視頻
That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!
所以她雇凱勒尋找這把鑰匙
Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe
斯賓塞,我們怎么能相信
anything that bitch says?
那個賤人的話呢
If that bitch is "A", this could be a trap.
如果那個賤人是A,這可能就是個陷阱
You guys, Ian was watching all of us.
姐妹們,伊恩一直在偷窺我們所有人
For all we know, he still is.
據我們所知,他現在仍然死性不改
Spencer's right. We have to try.
斯賓塞說得對,我們得放手一搏
We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing,
自從詹娜事件后,我們就一直畏懼她
and now we finally have something that she wants.
現在我們終于握有她想要的東西了
Alison gave it to us.
艾莉森把這個交給了我們
So, I will cover this booster meeting,
我要負責這次的動員會
if you could pick Mike up after practice.
邁克訓練結束后,你能幫我接一下他嗎
Sure, um, and if it's okay with you,
當然可以,而且你要不介意的話
he can stay at my place.
他可以待在我那兒
Listen, thank you so much for coming over here.
謝謝你特意跑過來
It just makes it so much easier to do it in person.
當面說就簡單多了
Yeah.
沒什么
And thanks for the coffee.
謝謝你的咖啡
You still make the best cup in town.
你煮的咖啡還是鎮上最棒的
I'm... having the faculty mixer tonight.
我今晚要舉辦個教師交流會
Everybody would love to see you.
大家都期望能看到你
Oh...I don't know, Byron.
呃,我也不知道,拜倫
Come on. It'll be fun.
來吧,一定會很有意思的
Well, it's just
只是
What are we saying, "Welcome to our home?"
我們要怎么說呢,"歡迎造訪我們家"嗎
I mean, I don't exactly live here anymore.
我是說,我都不再住這兒了
It's just a party, Ella.
只是個聚會而已,埃拉
Dad? Hey, can I help?
爸,我能幫忙嗎
Bet we make a great team.
我們肯定會合作愉快的
Absolutely. I'll take you up on that offer.
當然,我接受你的提議
Okay. Bye. Bye.
好的,再見,再見
So, you heard us?
那么,我們的談話你都聽到了
This is about so many different things.
這事兒牽扯的東西太多了
I hope you know that.
我希望你能理解
There's just no simple fix.
復合沒有那么簡單
Look, dad cares too much to say this,
聽著,爸爸一直有所顧慮才沒敢跟你說
but you either love him or you don't,
但無論你是否還愛他
so you should probably figure it out,
你都該把這事給弄清楚
because it sucks for all of us.
因為我們每個人都很不爽
Coffee's fresh.
新鮮出爐的咖啡
No, thanks.
不用了,謝謝
Just came down to get supplies.
我只是下來找點消遣
Supplies?
消遣
Yeah. I'm spending the rest of my life in bed.
是的,我準備余生就在床上度過了
Oh. Yeah. I tried that...
這個啊,我以前試過
After your father left.
在你父親離開后
And you convinced me I was pretty and smart
不是你讓我相信自己既美麗又聰慧
and Isabel was fat and ugly?
而伊莎貝爾又肥又丑的嗎
Yeah, well, I lied about the last part.
好吧,最后那句我撒了謊
Well, I knew that, but I got out of bed.
我知道,可我還是撐過來了
I'm sorry you're hurting, Hanna,
看你受傷我很難過,漢娜
but you're gonna go take a shower,
但是你得去洗個澡
put on a beautiful dress,
換上漂亮衣服
and know that I'm making you go to school because I love you.
我得讓你上學去,因為我愛你
Here.
What did the letter say?
信里說什么了
What letter?
什么信
Caleb brought you a letter.
凱勒帶給你的信
After he left here yesterday,
昨天他離開這里后
he was on his way to give it to you.
就去給你遞信了
Well, I guess he decided not to.
我猜他可能決定不那么做了吧
He seemed pretty determined to find you.
他看起來挺想去找你的
Oh, he found me, looked at me,
他找到我了,看了我一眼
and then got on the bus to bastardville.
就坐上巴士去惡人谷了
He won't be alone there.
他在那兒不會孤單的
Mm. Hey, babe.
寶貝兒
You, uh, sure you don't want me to give you a ride to the church?
你確定不用我載你去教堂嗎
Don't be silly.
別傻了
I can walk from the station, daddy.
我可以從車站走過去的,孩兒他爸
Okay.
好吧
I'll see you later. Bye.
那一會兒見了,再見
Church?
教堂
We're planning the christening.
我們在準備孩子的洗禮
Isn't that a little premature,
會不會有點早了
you know, if it's not born a human.
要是生下來的不是人的話
That's not funny.
這一點都不好笑
Well, humor's subjective.
各人笑點不同
No, I know how you feel about Ian,
我知道你對伊恩有看法
but I honestly thought you'd be happy about this baby.
不過我真的以為你會為這個孩子而高興
That was cruel.
那話太傷人了
I'm sorry.
對不起
Well... it doesn't help to tell me that.
跟我說可沒用
I need to talk to you about something.
我需要跟你談點事
Is dad okay?
爸爸沒事吧
Mom.
媽媽
Yes, honey, he's fine. He's fine.
親愛的,他很好
They extended your dad's assignment,
他們擴大了你爸爸管轄的區域
and he wants us to come to Texas.
所以他想讓我們搬去德州
You you mean for a visit?
你是說去探親嗎
For a year.
要在那待一年
Look, honey, we've been separated too long.
親愛的,我們分開得太久了
It's not good for us.
這對我們大家都不好
Mom, II get it, but...
媽媽,我知道,但是
You know, maybe this is what we need,
也許這就是我們所需要的
you know, a fresh start.
一個新的開始
I don't need a fresh start.
我并不需要新的開始
I felt like an outsider for so long.
我一直覺得自己是個外人
I'm just starting to feel like I belong here.
現在才剛剛開始感覺自己屬于這里
You're 16, Emily.
你才16歲,艾米麗
You belong with your family.
你屬于你的家人
I've been calling you all morning. Where are you?
我一早上都在給你打電話,你在哪
I was talking to the principal.
我當時在和校長談話
What happened?
怎么了
I...
I just gave my resignation.
我剛交了辭呈
Ezra...
以斯拉
Hollis offered me the job.
霍里斯大學給了我一份工作
You scared the hell out of me!
你嚇死我了
That hurt. I don't care!
很疼的,我才不管呢
The cops, the ten messages you sent me
有空發十條警察短信
doesn't ring a bell?
就沒空給我打個電話嗎
I'm sorry. I panicked last night
對不起,我昨晚嚇傻了
because the guy was standing in my doorway
因為有個家伙在我門口
asking questions about a student.
一直問一個學生的事
We're fine. Wasn't about you.
沒咱倆的事,不是關于你的
It was about Spencer and the trophy and...
是關于斯賓塞和獎杯還有
props, and I...
道具什么的,我
Aria, I'm not gonna be your teacher anymore.
艾瑞亞,我再也不是你的老師了
We can grab a cup of coffee, go to a reading.
我們可以一起喝咖啡,一起看書
We can live outside my apartment.
離開我們的小公寓
I'm sorry I punched you.
抱歉剛才打了你
Professor Fitz!
費茲教授
So, I'll be attending the faculty mixer at your house tonight.
我今晚要去你家參加教師交流會
Right, I'll give you the tour.
好的,我會領你參觀的
I'll show you my room.
給你看看我的房間
Ahem! Okay then.
那就這樣
I know it hurts, Hanna.
我知道你很難過,漢娜
He was your first poor boy,
他是你的第一個乞丐王子
and that's ohsoromantic,
而且你們之間又是那么浪漫
but you deserve better.
但是你應該找個更好的
Caleb told my mom he wrote me a letter.
凱勒跟我媽說他給我寫了封信
He didn't leave anything for me, did he?
他沒留什么東西給我吧
Well, let's pretend he did.
就算他留了
It wouldn't change anything.
也改變不了什么
I mean, he was a jerk!
他就是個混蛋
You wanted him to go away, right?
你也希望他離開,對嗎
You know, I think I'm more mad at myself than him.
我覺得我更生我自己的氣
For what? For being stupid.
氣什么,氣我怎么這么蠢
I actually believed he loved me.
我還真以為他愛我呢
Sorry.
對不起
You're not gonna be mad at me forever, are you?
你不會永遠都生我的氣吧
Probably.
有可能
Who's there?
誰在那
It's Spencer.
斯賓塞
Who else?
還有誰
Aria, Emily...
艾瑞亞,艾米麗
And Hanna.
還有漢娜
Should I call security?
我是不是該叫保安了
We have what you hired Caleb to find.
我們有你要凱勒去找的東西
You didn't think it was wrong, but Toby did.
你覺得那樣沒事,但托比不這么認為
So, you've seen it?
這么說,你們都看過了
Every frame.
每個畫面
What do you want from me?
你們想從我這里得到什么
The truth.
真相
Can you handle that?
你能說實話了嗎
Look, when I said Alison came to visit me at the hospital,
我說艾莉森來醫院看我
I was telling you the truth.
這是真有其事
She didn't come to talk about you, Spencer.
但她來不是談論你的,斯賓塞
That was a lie.
我撒謊了
And how do we know that you're not lying to us now?
那我們怎么知道你現在就沒撒謊呢
You knew Alison, okay? You knew what she was capable of.
你們是了解艾莉森的,知道她的本事
We're listening.
聽著呢,繼續
It was the day before she went missing,
她在從喬治亞州回家的路上
and she was on her way home from Georgia.
就是她失蹤的前一天
She had just found the video...
她發現了這個視頻
She couldn't wait to play it for me.
她迫不及待地要我看那個視頻
It'll be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy
讓咱爸媽相信
that you've been forcing yourself on me.
你對我有所企圖是件很容易的事
Where did you get that?
這視頻你是從哪兒弄來的
The guy I like likes to make movies.
我的男朋友喜歡拍攝電影
I thought they were just of me.
我以為他只拍了我
You think you know people...
你以為自己很了解別人
And then they surprise you.
然而他們卻出乎你的預料
Turns out, the boy next door
看來,鄰家男孩
gets off on watching all the girls next door.
偷窺的是所有鄰家女孩,以此來自慰
And darling Jenna isn't the victim.
親愛的詹娜并非受害者
Freak Toby is.
變態托比才是
I'm not proud of that.
我并不以此為傲
I so don't care.
我管你呢
I'm gonna keep this under lock and key.
我會把這個鎖起來
And if you keep our secret, it'll stay there.
如果你能保守我們的秘密,它就不會外傳
Fine.
I thought you'd see it my way.
你知道我的作風
Oh, and Jenna...
對了,詹娜
If you ever come back to Rosewood,
你要敢回玫瑰鎮的話
I'll bury you.
我會親手埋了你
She was on her way home from Georgia?
她從喬治亞州回來的嗎
Ththat's what she said.
她是這么說的
And then she made some joke
她還開了幾個玩笑
about her... tan.
炫耀她曬棕的皮膚
Too bad I couldn't see it.
很遺憾我看不見
Did she tell you anything else?
她還跟你說什么了
It was a short visit.
她沒說幾句就走了
Look, II have given you what you've asked for.
我已經把你們想知道的事情都告訴你們了
What are you gonna give me?
你們能給我什么
We'll make sure the video stays in a safe place.
我們會把視頻藏在一個安全的地方
Okay.
好吧
We've all made mistakes.
我們都犯過錯
Remember, I'm still paying for yours.
記住,我還在為你們犯的錯而受罪
Sick.
真惡心
For all we know, she wrote that story.
據我們所知來看,她肯定是在瞎扯
And we still don't know how Ali got the video.
我們還是不知道艾莉是怎么拿到視頻的
Yes, we do. That video was Alison's insurance policy,
我們知道,那個視頻是艾莉森的保險單
and she cashed it in the day that she got it.
她從拿到的那天起就不斷地向人勒索
Which means she was with Ian when she found it.
就是說,她發現視頻時還跟伊恩在一起
And she couldn't wait to play that video for Jenna.
她迫不及待地讓詹娜看那個錄像
God, do you remember how happy Ali was
天啊,你們還記得艾莉度假回來時
when she came back from that trip?
是多么開心嗎
I think it's because, for her,
我想是因為,對她來說
the Jenna thing was over.
詹娜事件已經結束了
Nice of her to share the safety net with us.
還好她把這個殺手锏留給了我們
"Wait for it, girls. Wait for it."
"別著急,姐妹們,好戲在后頭"
Wait for what?
什么好戲
That's what Ali said when we met her at the taxi.
這話是我們在計程車旁遇到艾莉時她說的
Maybe that's what we were waiting for.
也許這就是我們在等的重頭戲
Do you remember at Alison's funeral,
你們記得在艾莉森的葬禮上
when we were all wondering why Jenna was there?
我們都很奇怪詹娜怎么會來
If she's telling the truth,
如果她說的是實話
Jenna came back because she could.
詹娜回來,是因為她可以回來了
And Ali's the one who got buried.
而艾莉成了被埋的那個
Well, if you want, my dad can call your mom
如果你需要,可以讓我爸給你媽打個電話
and officially offer you the guestroom.
正式邀請你住在我家的客房
This is so not fair.
這太不公平了
I mean, we lost each other for a year.
我是說,我們已經分開一年了
I can't imagine not being... I got it.
我不能想象如果,我拿到了
Okay, you're sure Ian can't trace this number back to us?
好,你確定伊恩追蹤不到是我們干的嗎
It's a prepaid phone, I used cash,
這是一個預付費電話,我用現金買的
and the number isn't registered, so...
這個號碼也沒注冊,所以
Service is anonymous.
完全匿名
How do you know this stuff?
你怎么知道這些
Don't you ever watch CNN?
你都不看CNN的嗎
Not any chance of that.
應該是不可能了
Homeland security is trying to ban these things.
國土安全局正試圖制止這種電信服務
He acts like he doesn't have a care in the world.
他表現得全然不在乎一樣
He thinks he got away with it.
他以為自己逃掉了
Well, he hasn't.
好日子到頭了
Okay, so we convince Ian
好了,我們要讓伊恩
that this isn't about anything but money.
相信這一切只不過是為了錢
Hopefully that'll throw him off of us.
但愿這樣能讓他不懷疑到我們頭上
If he wants his home movies,
他要是想拿回他的那些偷拍片的話
it's just gonna cost him.
就得花大價錢
And then when he shows up for the swap, we...
這樣他就得出面交易,我們
Make our own movie.
就把一切都錄下來
Right, and we take that, the flash drive,
對,我們就把這個錄像,優盤
and the prepaid phone into the police.
還有預付電話一并交給警察
The second he responds with a text, we know that he's guilty.
只要他回短信,我們就知道他有罪
Send it already.
快發啊
There must've been a part of me that didn't believe it,
一定是我內心深處還不相信這是真的
because I just... II feel...
因為我覺得
Numb?
麻木
Somehow II thought I'd feel better
不知怎的,我本以為查到真相
when we found out for sure.
會讓我好過一些
Well, I know what they do to guys like him in prison,
我一想到像他那樣的殺人犯在監獄里
and that makes me feel a lot better.
會過怎樣的日子,我就好過很多
It's just my mom making sure I stayed out of bed.
是我媽,問我起床了沒
He wants to know what we want.
他問我們想怎樣
Is this the "Let's love on Hanna" Lunch Committee?
這是"關愛漢娜"午餐委員會嗎
Feeling better, sweetie?
親愛的,感覺好些了嗎
I'm sorry, I have this thing that I have to do.
對不起,我有點兒事
And then there were four.
那就剩咱們四個了
I'll help. Yeah, me too.
我得去幫忙,我也是
And then there were two.
現在就剩咱倆了
Um, I'm really sorry, Mona,
夢娜,真對不起
but Spencer has this thing,
斯賓塞遇上了這么一檔事兒
and she really needs her friends right now.
她現在很需要朋友
And then there was Mona.
那就只剩我夢娜了
Hanna!
漢娜
Caleb, I'm glad you called.
凱勒,很高興接到你的電話
Yeah, I gave her your letter, and she threw it in the trash.
我把你的信交給她了,她卻丟進了垃圾桶
Do yourself a favor, Caleb, lose her number,
放自己條生路,凱勒,刪掉她的號碼
because she's already lost yours.
因為她已經刪掉了你的號碼了
Yeah, byebye birdie. Sayonara, Sam.
拜拜,菜鳥,再見
Hello?
What's that look about, hermie?
你擺著個臭臉干嘛,人妖
Having your period?
難不成你大姨夫來了嗎
Hanna never got that letter, did she?
漢娜根本就沒收到那封信吧
She thinks he left without saying goodbye.
她還誤會他不辭而別
You know, you act like such a terrible person,
你這么做簡直就像個惡魔
but I always thought some of it was just an act.
本來我還以為那只是表象而已
I guess I was wrong.
看來是我搞錯了
I didn't give her the letter because Caleb really hurt her.
我沒把信給她是因為凱勒傷她太深
You think we should let him do that to her again?
難道我們要讓他再傷害她一次嗎
I see no combination of "You" and "I" that forms "We"
"我"加"你"并不等于"我們"
I know I've made a lot of jokes at your expense,
我知道自己平時沒少挖苦你
but I was just having fun.
但那只是開玩笑而已
Is that your version of an apology?
你是在向我道歉嗎
I am sorry.
對不起
And if you forget about the stupid letter,
要是你絕口不提那封信的事
I'll make it up to you.
我會補償你的
I'll help you transform from hermie to her man.
我幫你把她追到手
She's not into me like that.
她對我可不來電
Not yet.
以前是不來電
This is your chance, Lucas.
但現在你的機會來了,盧卡斯
Are you gonna man up or not?
你敢不敢拿出勇氣來追她
They found the video.
她們找到了視頻
And they've seen it.
而且還看過了
You don't need to worry.
別擔心
I'm taking care of it,
這事我來解決
and I'll be there soon.
我很快就過去
Hey. Emily.
嘿,艾米麗
Um, can we can we talk for a second?
能聊會兒嗎
Are you watching me now, too?
你不會也來監視我吧
No, not at all.
當然不是
It's forced family fun night with the Reynolds.
雷諾茲警官拉我來他們家玩
Dancing with the stars is on and they vote,
他們在看《與星共舞》 還發短信投票
so they're all really invested.
真是舍得花錢啊
When I realized you were a cop,
一開始知道你是警察的時候
I thought we had someone on our side.
我還以為你是站在我們這邊的
Well, it might not look like it,
也許看上去不像那么回事
but I am on your side.
但我的確是站在你們這邊的
I don't enjoy following Spencer,
我也不想監視斯賓塞
but if she hasn't done anything wrong...
但如果她沒做錯什么事的話
If?
還如果
I didn't mean it like that.
我不是那個意思
Off the record,
偷偷告訴你
I know she wouldn't have done anything to hurt Alison.
我清楚她是絕不會傷害艾莉森的
Here's my cell number. Call me if you need anything.
這是我的電話,有什么需要就打給我
Thanks, Garrett.
謝了,加勒特
I'm glad I ran into you.
真高興碰見你
Me too.
我也是
Hey, uh, if you want to join in on the fun,
對了,要是你想找點樂子
there's an extra lazeboy.
別忘了還有我這個大閑人
Thanks, but I should... really get...
謝了,不過我真的該,回去了
That's cool. I get it. Heh.
沒事兒,我懂的
Hanna?
漢娜
I don't want to be alone.
我不想一個人待著
I ran into Lucas in the parking lot,
我在停車場碰見了盧卡斯
and he asked me to give you this.
他讓我把這個帶給你
I think you left it in the cafeteria.
你可能把它落在餐廳里了
How did things get so screwed up?
事情怎么會變得一團糟
Now your mom's back there packing boxes.
你媽正忙著整理東西呢
Maybe we could pack her up.
干脆把她也一起打包算了
Mm. I thought things were better between you guys.
我還以為你倆處得好些了呢
They are.
是好些了
Texas...
德州
It's beauty queen capital of America.
那地方可是全美美女集中地啊
Well, that could be a good thing
要是對你胃口的話
if that's your type.
那不挺好的嘛
It's not.
可惜不是
So, you have a type?
這么說,你有喜歡的人了嗎
Okay, just promise me
好啦,答應我
that you all won't come back with big hair.
你可別弄個爆炸頭回來
I promise.
知道啦
Well, I'm glad you're here.
你能來我很高興
I don't want to be alone, either.
我也不想一個人呆著
Are you sure this is how you want to spend the afternoon?
你一下午真就打算這么過嗎
I like having you here.
我喜歡你在這兒的感覺
Because it makes a statement to your family?
因為這樣就能向家里人表態嗎
No. Because I like having you here.
不是,因為我喜歡你在這兒陪我
I like being here.
我也喜歡在這兒陪你
Do you want to talk about tonight,
想談談今晚的行動嗎
about what might happen?
關于可能會發生的事情
I think I'm... kind of all talked out, you know?
我想,該說的都說了吧
Come here.
過來
Come over here.
到這邊來
What?
干嘛
Alison's so cunning.
艾莉森實在是太狡猾了
She's still taunting us from the grave.
她都入土了,還陰魂不散
If this video gets out, we will lose everything.
這個視頻要是傳出去的話,我們就完了
I won't let that happen.
我絕不會讓這種事發生
Promise me?
你保證嗎
I promise you.
我保證
Hi, I'm Jackie Molina.
你好,我是潔姬·莫里娜
Is this the Montgomery house?
這里是蒙哥馬利家嗎
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
I teach at Hollis.
我在霍里斯大學教書
This is the faculty mixer, right?
教師交流會是在這兒,對吧
Excuse me.
失陪一下
Oh, it's from Melissa.
是梅麗莎
Ian never showed up at the church. She wants a ride.
伊恩壓根就沒去教堂,她要我去接她
I'll keep Jenna busy like you asked me to,
我會照你要求,讓詹娜忙起來
but I wish I was going with you tonight.
可我真希望今晚能和你一起去
Hey, you're helping me by
你幫我查清她是不是共犯
finding out if she's a part of this or not.
已經是幫了我大忙了
Look, I've never had a safe place to land...
我從未有過一個避風港
but now I feel like I do, so...
但現在我感覺有了
I want you to stay safe.
我希望你一切平安
If you need anything tonight...
如果你今晚有什么需要
I'll be there for you.
我隨叫隨到
I love knowing that.
愛你的貼心
What were you thinking?
你是怎么想的
What, it didn't occur to you that she'd be here tonight?
怎么,你沒料到她今晚會來這兒嗎
No, it didn't, Aria.
是的,我真沒料到,艾瑞亞
I haven't seen her since last summer,
自去年夏天后,我就再沒見過她了
and she was a T.A. then.
那時她還是個助教
I can't help but think that you still have feelings for her.
我會不由自主地覺得你對她還有感覺
There's no other reason for you to keep that from me.
你沒理由不告訴我的呀
She is not a part of my life anymore.
她已經走出了我的生活
Yes, she is!
不,她還在
She's downstairs having wine with my dad.
她就在樓下,跟我老爸喝酒
I screwed up.
是我搞砸了
Not telling me about her was a lie.
對我隱瞞她的事就是在撒謊
I'm sorry.
對不起
Until today...
迄今為止
You were the one guy who had never lied to me.
你是唯一一個沒對我撒過謊的人
So, why are you doing this?
你為什么要這么做
Because Hanna deserves to be happy.
因為漢娜值得擁有幸福
I talked to him this afternoon.
我今天下午跟他說過
He was taking care of the contractor,
他當時在招待承包商
then heading straight for the church.
然后就直接開車來教堂了
Something's wrong, I can feel it.
肯定出事了,我有預感
Calm down, okay?
冷靜點,好嗎
Ah, I can't find my phone.
我找不到手機了
Do you want me to call your number?
需要我打你手機嗎
Damn it! I left it at the church.
該死,我把它落在教堂里了
Melissa, you have to relax.
梅麗莎,你得冷靜點
Please, this cannot be good for the baby.
拜托了,這樣對孩子不好
Spoken like a sister who actually cares.
說得好像你這個妹妹還真關心我一樣
II care, okay?
我是關心你
I wish I could believe you.
真希望我能相信你
Do you want me to go back to the church?
要我開回教堂去嗎
Yes.
Spence, it's us again.
斯賓塞,又是我們
It's 7:30 and we're at the park. Where are you?
已經七點半了,我們都在公園,你在哪
Maybe she's on her way and she just doesn't have a signal.
或許她在路上,手機沒信號而已
I don't know.
我不知道
If she's not here in ten minutes, we're calling the cops.
她要十分鐘內還沒到的話,我們就報警
Oh, Spencer.
斯賓塞
She's stable, but they're monitoring the baby.
她的情況穩定,但孩子還在觀察中
Monitoring for what?
觀察什么
They say it's too early to tell
醫生說現在預測
how significant the trauma was.
創傷的嚴重性還為時過早
And are you okay?
你還好嗎
The car came out of nowhere.
那輛車突然就沖出來了
Oh, honey, it wasn't your fault.
寶貝,那不是你的錯
What?
怎么了
It's not Spencer.
不是斯賓塞
It's from "A." It's for all of us.
是A給我們所有人
Does "A" know we're here?
A知道我們在這嗎
"A" knows everything.
A無所不知
We have to find Ian. I've left him three messages.
我們得找到伊恩,我給他發了三條短信
She's not gonna relax until we find him.
沒找到他之前,她是不會安心的
Maybe he went to the church.
或許他去教堂了
She left her phone there, anyway.
反正她也把手機落在那里了
It's just a couple of blocks. I'll go look.
離這兒也就幾個街區,我去看看
Spencer, about what I said this morning.
斯賓塞,關于我今早說的那些
Melissa knows that you love her.
梅麗莎知道你愛她
Spencer Hastings?
是斯賓塞·海斯汀嗎
Yeah?
有事嗎
We recovered this from your vehicle.
我們在你的車里發現了這個
Thank you.
謝謝你
He's here.
他來了
Spencer, where are you?
斯賓塞,你在哪
No! Stay with Melissa.
不用,你陪梅麗莎吧
We're safe.
我們沒事的
Okay. Bye.
好,再見
Thanks for coming.
謝謝你能前來
Trust me. I'm glad you called.
相信我,很高興你們能打給我
Okay. So, no one else knows you're here but me, right?
那么除我之外,沒人知道你們在這了吧
Well, I left a note for my mom
我給我媽留了個便條
in case anything happened to us.
以防我們會出什么事
All right, well, this looks like the only way in,
好吧,看起來這是唯一的入口
so if Ian shows, I'll see him coming.
如果伊恩出現,我就能看到他
Hello?
有人嗎
He's got a gun.
他有槍
He does?
有嗎
Guys, he's a cop.
姐妹們,他可是個警察
Did you really leave a note for your mom?
你真給你媽留便條了嗎
Yeah."Dear mommy,
你說呢,"親愛的媽媽
I went to the woods to trap a killer."
我去樹林抓殺人兇手去了"
Hello? Reverend Ackard?
有人嗎,阿卡德牧師在嗎
Someone's coming.
有人來了
I want the three of you to stay out of sight.
我希望你們三個躲起來,別讓他看到
Stop right there.
站住
Put your hands where I can see them and turn around.
舉起雙手,轉過身來
It's not Ian.
那不是伊恩
Lose something?
丟什么東西了嗎
Look, someone paid me to drop off this bag
聽著,是有人雇我來一手交錢
and pick up a package.
一手交貨的
He found me online. My name is Logan Reed.
他在網上找到我的,我叫洛根·瑞德
I'm telling you the truth.
我說的都是真的
Spence, um, Ian didn't show.
斯賓塞,伊恩沒現身
He sent a messenger.
他派了個信差過來
We're on our way to the hospital, okay?
我們這就去醫院,好吧
Melissa left her phone here.
梅麗莎把手機落這兒了
We've been trying to call you.
我們一直在聯系你
You know, I got the strangest text message today.
話說我今天收到條奇怪的短信
The number was blocked, but I could reply to it.
查不到號碼,不過我可以打回去
Yeah, asking for money.
不錯嘛,勒索要錢
That was clever.
挺聰明的嘛
Are your friends waiting for me?
你的朋友們都在等我嗎
Look, there's been an accident.
聽著,梅麗莎出車禍了
Yeah, I know. I got the messages.
我知道,我收到短信了
I've just been waiting for you to leave the hospital.
我一直在等你離開醫院
You know, Melissa
梅麗莎
would want me to take care of this.
應該也希望我能解決這事
She'll understand.
她會理解的
You gonna take care of me like you took care of Alison?
你要像解決艾莉森那樣解決我嗎
Well, is that why you killed her?
這就是你殺她的理由嗎
'cause she found your home movies?
就因為她發現了你的這些偷拍視頻嗎
Do you want some popcorn to go with that?
需要點爆米花好好欣賞下嗎
No. Come on, come on.
不會吧,拜托了,快呀
Spence?
斯賓塞
I can't give you the videos more than once!
我怎么可能讓你再一次拿走視頻
Spencer?
斯賓塞
My mom knows I'm here. She knows I'm in the church.
我媽知道我在這兒,她知道我來教堂了
Picked a perfect place for your suicide.
倒是選了個完美的自殺地嘛
It's Ian. Call 911.
是伊恩,快打110
Oh, you didn't mean to hurt Alison, huh?
你就不是故意傷害艾莉森的嗎
It was an accident.
那就算意外了嗎
You pushed her, and she fell.
你推了她,把她推倒了
Is that what happened?
不就跌個跟頭嗎
She just hit her head and she never woke up.
她跌到了頭,再也沒能醒過來
Alison died of suffocation.
艾莉森是窒息而死的
Yeah, the letter that I wrote on your computer
我在你電腦上寫的那封信
won't answer all the questions, but it will answer enough.
無法解釋所有的問題,不過也夠了
The guilt was just too much for you.
你的罪過大了去了
Aah! No! No!
啊,不,不
Please.
求你了
If you love my sister, you won't do this.
你要是愛我姐的話,你就不會這么做的
I'm doing it because I love her.
我這么做正是因為我愛她
Let go of me!
放開我
Please don't! No! Please!
別這樣,不要,求你了
What are you doing here?
你來這兒干嘛
Aah!
Spencer! Spencer!
斯賓塞,斯賓塞
Spence!
斯賓塞
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Guys.
這邊
Spencer! Spencer!
斯賓塞,斯賓塞
Spence!
斯賓塞
Spencer! Spence!
斯賓塞,斯賓塞
Where is she? Spencer!
她在哪兒,斯賓塞
Spencer!
斯賓塞
Are you okay?
你還好嗎
Oh, my god.
天哪
Hey, look, you did what you had to do, okay?
聽著,你這么做是逼不得已的,懂不
No, I didn't. Someone else did.
不,不是我干的,是別人干的
No, spence, there was nobody else here.
不會的,斯賓塞,這兒就沒別人
Maybe he fell.
也許是他自己失足摔下去的
All I saw was a black hoodie.
我只看見個黑色連帽衫
"A"?
難道是A
Ian killed Alison, and he tries to kill me.
伊恩殺了艾莉森,他還想殺我
No, hey, Spence.
不會的,斯賓塞
Hey. He's dead, okay?
他已經死了,知道嗎
It's over. It's over. Okay?
一切都過去了,都過去了
It's okay. It's okay.
沒事的,沒事的
Stop right there.
站住
Is this some kind of a joke?
你們是在耍我嗎
What do you mean?
什么意思
There's nobody in there.
里面根本就沒人
Come with me.
跟我來
Ella!
埃拉
I got a text from Aria.
我收到了艾瑞亞的短信
I heard Ian Thomas is dead.
聽說伊恩·托馬斯死了
She's all right.
她沒事
I'm so sorry, Byron.
真對不起,拜倫
No, it's okay.
別介,沒事的
We're okay.
我們都很好
Those girls knew Alison.
這幾個女孩兒認識艾莉森
Are they lying? Why would they lie?
她們撒謊了嗎,她們干嘛要撒謊
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Does this mean...?
這是說
"It's not over until I say it is."
"我沒喊停就還沒完"
"Sleep tight..."
"睡個好覺"
"...while you still can, bitches. 'A'"
"趁你們還能睡的時候,賤人們,A"

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
insurance [in'ʃuərəns]

想一想再看

n. 保險,保險費,安全措施

聯想記憶
fell [fel]

想一想再看

動詞fall的過去式
n. 獸皮
v

聯想記憶
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 絕對地,完全地;獨立地

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 細胞,電池,小組,小房間,單人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺點,過失,故障,毛病,過錯,[地]斷層

 
transform [træns'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

vt. 轉換,變形
vi. 改變
n

聯想記憶
guilty ['gilti]

想一想再看

adj. 有罪的,內疚的

 
grave [greiv]

想一想再看

n. 墳墓,墓穴
adj. 嚴肅的,嚴重的,莊

 
exposed [iks'pəuzd]

想一想再看

adj. 暴露的,無掩蔽的,暴露于風雨中的 v. 暴露,

 
trauma ['trɔ:mə]

想一想再看

n. 精神創傷,外傷

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 美少女的謊言

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 过昭关| 光棍电影| 蒙古小男孩唱哭全场| 三年片大全在线观看| 卡士酸奶尽量少吃| 无限资源日本好片| 白世莉电影| 猎仇者演员表| 日本大片ppt免费ppt视频| 视频你懂| 七寸照片| 性欧美女同| 武林外史电视剧免费观看| 光明力量2古代封印攻略| 房事性生活| 好看的拉片| 安娜罗曼史| 五猖会原文加批注图片| 金发女郎| 跳跳动画| 书剑恩仇录演员表| 我的学生妈妈| 小丑2双重疯狂免费播放在线观看| 背靠背| 钱月笙| 故乡,别来无恙演员表| 《春天的故事》六年级的课本| 邵雨薇为艺术贡献的电影有哪些| cctv五+频道在线直播节目单| 行政职业能力测试2024题库及答案| 裸舞在线观看| barbapapa| 《窃视者》电影免费观看美国| 斯科特阿金斯主演所有电影| 送元二使安西课堂笔记| 超级大富豪| 17岁韩国电影完整版观看免费| 黄色网址在线免费播放| 娟子个人资料简介| 心跳源计划演员表| 寻梦记|