And then we said goodbye and loop closed. I was so scared that you wouldn't be here.
那時我們道別然后循環關閉了,我非常怕你不會在這里了。
I'd never see you again. I am safe.
我就永遠見不到你了 我很安全
Let me give you your birthday present.
給你生日禮物。
Grandpa, my birthday isn't for months.
爺爺,我的生日還得幾個月呢
For your travels. Go to her. Jake.
給你旅行準備的,去找她 Jake
You have the map. You can go back to nineteen forty-three.
你有地圖,可以回到一九四三年
Even so, they took a boat. I don't know where they are.
即使如此,他們整了條船,我不知道他們在哪
But you know where they were.
但你知道他們曾經在哪
You have no idea how long it took me to get here.
你想象不到我花了多久才到這。
The closest loop was in the California desert.
最近的時間循環在加州沙漠。
I used it to get to the Tokyo loop.
我從那趕到東京的時間循環。
That led me to the nearest loop back in nineteen forty-two,
那個帶我到了最近的一九四二年的循環
where I wound up joining the navy. Don't ask.
結果我在那參加了海軍。 別問了細節。
Then I spent two months in London trying...
然后我在倫敦呆了倆月
Ready. Full speed ahead!
準備好了,全速前進!