You think I can't hear you every day talking about visions
你以為我每天聽不見你說什么視野
and three-eyed ravens and black magic?
三眼烏鴉和黑魔法
I don't want you talking to him till we get to Castle Black.
我不希望你再跟他講話,等到黑城堡再說
We're not going to Castle Black. Jon Snow isn't there.
我們不去黑城堡,瓊恩·雪諾不在那兒
Bran needs to find the raven beyond the Wall.
布蘭需要找到長城那邊的烏鴉
Oh no I'm not going back there.
不行,我不回那里去
I promised your maester i'd get you to Castle Black and no further.
我答應你家學士帶你去黑城堡,到那兒為止
You won't win. You don't have the discipline.
你們贏不了,你們沒有紀律
You don't know how to fight together. You don't know that.
你們不知道怎么并肩作戰,你不知道,
If you attack the Wall you'll die all of you.
如果你們進攻長城就死定了,你們所有人
All of us.
是我們所有人
I can't force them to meet us in the field.
我無法迫使他們正面決戰
Casterly Rock can't run away. Can you do it?
凱巖城沒長腿,可以做到嗎,
There is only one person in this kingdom
全國只有一個人
with that kind of army. Walder Frey.
有那樣的兵力,瓦德·佛雷
We will do whatever we can to give Lord Frey what he needs.
我們愿竭盡所能滿足佛雷侯爵所求之事
Our father requires Lord Edmure to wed one of his daughters.
父親要求艾德慕公爵迎娶他的一個女兒
You were sent here to kill me? I don't want to.
有人派你來殺我,我不想動手,
What do your captains have to say about that?
那你的團長們會怎么說
You should ask them.
您可以問他們
Will you fight for me?
你愿為我而戰嗎
The Second Sons are yours and so is Daario Naharis.
次子團歸您了,達里奧·納哈里斯聽候差遣
My sword is yours my life is yours
我的劍屬于您,我的命屬于您
my heart is yours.
我的心屬于您
Is that the Blackwater? Where do you think I'm taking you?
這是黑水河嗎,你以為我要帶你去哪里,
Back to King's Landing. That's the Red Fork.
回君臨,這是紅叉河,
I'm taking you to the Twins.
我要帶你去孿河城
Your uncle's marrying one of the Frey girls.
你舅舅要娶佛雷家的女兒
Your mother and brother will be there
你母親和哥哥會在那里
and they'll pay me for you.
他們會拿錢贖你
That rain will cost us another day.
大雨又會耽誤我們一天
Lord Frey will take this delay as a slight.
佛雷大人會把我們的延誤當作怠慢
He's getting the wedding he wanted. He's getting a wedding.
他想要的婚事都有了,婚事是有了,
It was a king he wanted.
但他先前要的是國王
It's come for the baby.
它是來抓孩子的
You stay back!
別過來
No you can't have him. No!
不,你不能抓他,不
Are you sure about this?
你有把握嗎
No.
沒有
It's dangerous.
很危險
If we take Tywin's castle from him
如果我們能奪下泰溫的居城
the lords of Westeros will realize he's not invincible.
維斯特洛的領主們會明白他并非不可戰勝
Take his home
占了他的老巢
take his gold take his power.
搶了他的黃金,就奪走了他的權力
Why are you telling me?
為什么給我講這些
You begged me not to send Theon to negotiate with his father
您求我不要派席恩去和他父親談判
and I ignored your advice.
我忽視了您的建議
Now Winterfell is burnt to the ground
如今臨冬城被焚為廢墟
the North is overrun with ironborn
北境遭鐵種荼毒
and Bran and Rickon are gone.
布蘭和瑞肯也不在了
So Casterly Rock...
所以關于凱巖城
I'm asking your advice.
我在問您的意見
We have enough men?
我們兵力夠嗎
If Walder Frey cooperates.
如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作
If Walder Frey cooperates.
如果瓦德·佛雷肯合作
If reinforcements arrive from King's Landing
如果我們拿下城堡之前
before we take the castle...
君臨援軍趕到
we'll be caught between Tywin's army and the sea.
我們會被夾在泰溫的大軍和大海之間
We'll lose the war and die the way Father died.
我們會輸掉戰爭,像父親一樣死去
Or worse.
或者更糟
Show them how it feels to lose what they love.
讓他們嘗嘗痛失所愛的滋味
My honored guests...
諸位貴賓
be welcome within my walls
我的居所歡迎你們
and at my table.
我的餐桌招待你們
I extend to you my hospitality
你們將得到我的款待
and protection in the light of the Seven.
和七神之光的保護
We thank you for your hospitality my lord.
感謝您的盛情,大人
I have come to make my apologies my lord
大人,我特來向您致歉
and to beg your forgiveness.
求您原諒
Don't beg my forgiveness Your Grace.
不要求我原諒,陛下
It wasn't me you spurned. It was my girls.
被你拋棄的不是我,而是我家的女孩們
One of them was supposed to be queen.
她們之中本該有人成為王后
Now none of them are.
如今卻沒人戴上后冠
This is Arwyen my daughter.
這是我女兒艾雯
My daughter Walda my daughter Derwa
我女兒瓦妲,女兒德瓦
my daughter Waldra.
女兒瓦拉
My eldest granddaughters
我的長孫女
Ginia and Neila.
吉娜和內拉
Serra and Sarra granddaughters twins.
雙胞胎孫女,西拉和撒拉
You could have had either.
原本你要哪個都可以
Could have had both for all I care.
兩個都要我也不在乎
My granddaughter Marianne.
孫女瑪麗安
My granddaughter Freya.
孫女佛雷亞
My granddaughter...
孫女...
Wertha.
維瑟
Waldra.
瓦拉
Waldina.
瓦迪娜
I'm Merry. Fine.
我是梅里,好吧,
And here's my youngest daughter Shirei
還有我最小的女兒希琳
though she hasn't bled yet.
不過她還沒來月事
Clearly you don't have the patience for all that.
顯然你也沒耐心等
My ladies.
小姐們
All men should keep their word kings most of all.
男人應當言而有信,人君更當如此
I was pledged to marry one of you and I broke that vow.
我立約迎娶你們中的一位,卻違背了誓言
The fault is not with you.
錯在我,不在你們
Any man would be lucky to have any one of you.
任何有幸迎娶你們的人都當倍感幸運
I did what I did not to slight you
我所為并非輕賤諸位
but because I loved another.
只因我心另有所屬
I know these words cannot set right
我知道略略數語不足以彌補
the wrong I have done to you and your house.
我對你們和貴家族犯下的過失
I beg your forgiveness
我請求你們原諒
and pledge to do all I can to make amends
我愿盡我所能做出補償
so the Freys of the Crossing and the Starks of Winterfell
以求渡口的佛雷家和臨冬城的史塔克家
may once again be friends.
能夠重歸于好
Very good.
很好
There she is.
她在這兒呢
Come closer.
走近些
Let me have a look at you.
讓我好好看看你
Still can't see you.
還是看不清
Old eyes.
老眼昏花啊
Love.
真愛
That's what the Starks of Winterfell call it eh?
臨冬城的史塔克家是這樣說的嗎
Very honorable.
真是高尚
I call it a pretty face.
我說就是臉蛋漂亮
Mmm very pretty.
真是美人
Prettier than this lot that's for sure.
當然比這群貨色強多了
Very shapely as well.
身材也好
Oh you try to hide her under that dress.
想用這身裙子藏住她嗎
If you wanted to hide her
要是想藏著她
you shouldn't have brought her here in the first place.
就不該帶她過來
I can always see
裙子下面的動靜
what's going on beneath a dress.
我總能一目了然
Been at this a long time.
經驗太豐富了
I bet when you take that dress off
我敢說你脫掉那裙子之后
everything stays right where it is.
里面的東西分毫不動
Doesn't drop an inch.
一寸都不會下垂
Your king says he betrayed me for love.
你的國王說他背叛我是為了真愛
I say he betrayed me for firm tits
我說他是為了堅實的奶子
and a tight fit.
和緊實的小洞
And I can respect that.
這種行為我可以尊重
When I was your age I'd have broken 50 oaths
我在你這年紀,肯為她違背五十個誓言
to get into that without a second thought.
眼都不眨一下
Well I've enough room in the hall for you lot.
我家大廳容得下在場的各位
We'll set up tents outside
至于其他人等
with food and ale for the rest of your men.
外面自有帳篷,食物和麥酒提供
Thank you my lord.
多謝,大人
Well let's get ready.
開始準備吧
The wine will flow red
美酒滿堂紅
and the music will play loud
琴瑟震耳聾
and we'll put this mess behind us.
這破事兒就過去了
Where?
哪兒
There.
這兒
There. It's a back gate.
這里,是后門
My men use it when they visit Yunkai's bed slaves.
我的手下穿過這道門找淵凱的床奴
Your men but not you?
你的手下,你沒去嗎
I have no interest in slaves.
我對奴隸不感興趣
A man cannot make love to property.
人豈能與財物交歡
This is where we enter the city.
我們從這里進城
Very few guards. They know me.
守衛很少,他們認識我
They let me inside--
他們會讓我進去
We're not gonna sneak an army through a back gate.
一整支軍隊不可能摸進后門
I kill the guards. I take your two best men
我殺守衛,帶您麾下的兩名好手
and lead them through the back streets which I know well
穿過街巷,路線我自是了如指掌
and open the front gates.
然后打開正門
Then comes the army.
讓軍隊進城
Once the walls are breached the city will fall in hours.
城門一旦突破,幾個小時便能得手
Or perhaps you'll lead Grey Worm and me to the slaughter
或者你帶領灰蟲子和我走上死路
cutting the head off our army.
除掉我軍的將領
The masters of Yunkai will pay you your fee
淵凱的賢主大人會付你酬金
and you won't have to split it three ways
你也不必一分為三
'cause you've already slaughtered your partners.
因為你已經殺了同伴,
You have a very suspicious mind.
你疑心過重
In my experience only dishonest people think this way.
據我的經驗,只有不誠實的人才會如此
You command the Unsullied.
你指揮無垢者
What do you think?
你怎么看
You leave tonight.
你們今晚動身
Very good.
很好
We'll prepare.
我們去準備
Ser Jorah.
喬拉爵士
You can use an extra sword.
我也能出一份力
You're the Queensguard Ser Barristan.
你是女王鐵衛,巴利斯坦爵士
Your place is by the queen.
你理應守在女王左右
If we are truly her loyal servants
如果我們真是她忠誠的仆從
we'll do whatever needs to be done
那就要盡應盡的本分
no matter the cost no matter our pride.
不計代價,無所謂尊嚴
We're west of Castle Black
我們在黑城堡以西
but the Nightfort's closest to us.
但長夜堡離我們更近
It was the first castle on the Wall.
它是長城上第一座城堡
The Watch abandoned it during the reign of King Jaehaerys I.
杰赫里斯一世國王統治時,守夜人棄守此處
Too big. Impossible to maintain.
城堡太大,無法維持
Other than Castle Black itself
除了黑城堡
the Nightfort's the perfect castle for us.
我們也能走長夜堡
It's got a secret sally port
那里有道暗門
the Black Gate as old as the Wall itself.
名叫黑門,跟長城一樣古老
No one's used it in centuries most likely.
恐怕幾百年都沒人用過了
It leads through the Wall
密道橫穿長城
right down into the Nightfort
直抵長夜堡
if one knows how to find it
這門不好找
which it just so happens I do.
不過我恰好知道在哪兒
How do you know all that?
你怎么會知道這些事
I read about it in a very old book.
我在一本很古老的書中讀過
You know all that from staring at marks on paper?
光靠盯著紙上的符號,就知道這么多
Yes.
是的
You're like a wizard.
你像個魔法師
Our father used to tell us
我們的父親以前總說
that no wildling ever looked upon the Wall and lived.
沒有野人能活著看到長城
Here we are.
我們看到了
Alive.
而且還活著
Remember what happens to children who run.
記住逃跑的小孩是什么下場
I'm your father and I'll do the talking.
我現在是你父親,我來說話
The roads have gone right to hell haven't they?
路況真是糟透了,不是嗎
Cracked three spokes this morning.
今早就斷了三根輪軸
Need a hand? Need about eight hands.
要搭把手嗎,八把手才夠,
Got to get this salt pork to the Twins
婚禮前必須把腌豬肉
in time for the wedding.
送到孿河城
Many thanks.
非常感謝
Don't!
不要
Don't kill him.
別殺他
Dead rats don't squeak.
死耗子不會叫
You're so dangerous aren't you?
你可真是危險人物啊
Saying scary things to little girls.
嚇唬小女孩
Killing little boys and old people.
殺害小孩子和老人
A real hard man you are.
好一條鐵血硬漢
More than anyone you know.
你認識的人都比不過
You're wrong. I know a killer.
你錯了,我認識一個殺手
A real killer. That so?
一個真正的殺手,是嗎,
You'd be like a kitten to him.
你在他面前就是只小貓
He'd kill you with his little finger.
他用小拇指就能干掉你
That him?
就是他嗎
No. Good.
不是,很好,
Don't kill him.
別殺他
Please.
求你了
Please don't.
求你別殺他
You're very kind.
你很善良
Someday it'll get you killed.
早晚會被自己的善心害死
Where are we?
這是哪里
The Gift I think.
應該是贈地
Brandon the Builder gave all this land
筑城者布蘭登將長城以南的這片土地
south of the Wall to the Night's Watch
全部送給黑衣弟兄
for their sustenance and support.
以供他們維持生計
Maester Luwin taught me that.
魯溫學士告訴我的
Doesn't seem to be supporting anyone at the moment.
現在好像沒什么人了
It's good land and there's no war up here.
多好的地方,又沒有戰爭
Why leave?
人們為什么離開呢
Wildlings.
因為野人
Sorry.
對不起
But they come over the Wall and raid
他們越過長城,擄掠偷盜
steal carry off women.
搶走女人
Old Nan said they turn your skull into a cup
老奶媽說,他們用你的頭骨做杯子
and make you drink your own blood from it.
讓你用骨頭杯子喝自己的血
That's what Old Nan said.
老奶媽這么說的
There's a storm coming.
暴風雨要來了
I don't see any.
我怎么沒看見
It's as good a place to shelter as any.
這地方躲雨再好不過了
We can drink some blood while we wait.
我們可以邊等邊喝點兒血
I don't need much.
我喝的不多
Only one old man and eight good horses.
只有一個老頭,還有八匹好馬
What's one old man doing with eight horses?
一個老頭要八匹馬干什么
He breeds them for the Watch.
為守夜人養的
How's he keep folks from stealing them?
那他怎么防人家偷馬
The Watch protects him.
守夜人保護他
Not today they don't.
今天可沒人保護
He's selling horses he's got some gold in there.
賣馬的屋里肯定有金子
And proper steel. Let's carve him up.
和上好的鐵器,走,把他給撂了,
We just take the horses and go.
我們搶了馬就走
The old man's no threat.
這老頭沒有威脅
I keep telling you.
我說得沒錯吧
He's an old man.
他已經老了
A spear through the heart's a better way to die
這會兒我們一矛捅了他
than coughing up your last with no one but your horses to hear.
總比只有幾匹馬聽著他咳死來得好
The Watch might send a few men looking for a horse thief.
對付偷馬賊,守夜人可能派幾個人找找了事
They'll send a lot more to hunt down murderers.
對付殺人犯,他們肯定會大動干戈
I hope so.
正合我意
Killing crows in their castle is tough.
在城堡里殺守夜人難
Killing them out here in the open
但在野外殺他們
that's what we do.
是我們的拿手好戲
Spread out.
散開
Surround the hut and move in.
包圍前進
Ygritte!
耶哥蕊特
Clear the barn!
把谷倉給我清了
No one's going to believe you're a hog farmer if you eat them all.
你把豬都吃了,誰相信你是豬倌
Best part of the animal.
豬身上最好的部位
Don't worry. They're still there.
別著急,他們還在那里
I know they're still there.
我知道他們沒走
You check every five minutes
你一會兒瞧一次
like you're afraid they're gonna move.
像是怕他們跑了似的
I'm not afraid.
我不怕
Of course you are.
你當然怕
You're almost there
你現在快到了
and you're afraid you won't make it.
害怕到頭來一場空
The closer you get the worse the fear gets.
離得越近,你越是害怕
No point in trying to hide behind that face.
掩飾是沒有用的
I know fear when I see it.
我一眼就能瞧出恐懼
Seen it a lot.
見得多了
I knew fear when I saw it in you.
我一眼就能瞧出你怕
You're afraid of fire.
你害怕火
When Beric's sword went up in flames
貝里的劍一著火
you looked like a scared little girl.
你就嚇得跟個小丫頭似的
And I know why too.
而且我知道你為什么怕
I heard what your brother did to you.
我聽說過你哥哥對你做的事
Pressed your face to the fire
把你的臉按到火堆里
like you're a nice juicy mutton chop.
當作肉排給烤了
That give you some ideas?
受到啟發了不成
Might do.
有可能
Go ahead then.
那就來吧
You might get away.
說不定能逃走
Might even make it there on your own.
說不定還能自個兒找到地方
They're just over the river.
他們就在河對面
The closest you've been to family
你老爹被伊林·派恩砍腦袋之后
since Ilyn Payne snipped your daddy's neck.
這是你離家人最近的一次
Someday I'm gonna put a sword through your eye
總有一天我要一劍刺進你眼睛
and out the back of your skull.
從后腦勺穿出來
How are we going to get past the Wall?
怎么才能翻過長城呢
My uncle said it's 700 feet high.
我叔叔說有七百英尺高
How did you get past it?
你是怎么過來的
Got in a boat and rowed past the Bay of Seals.
坐船走海豹灣
It would take us two months to get to the Bay of Seals.
從這里到海豹灣要走兩個月
Some climb straight up the ice.
有的直接從冰墻上爬過去
Even Hodor's not strong
阿多那么強壯
enough to climb the Wall with me on his back.
背著我也爬不過去
Hodor.
阿多
19 castles guard the Wall.
鎮守長城的有十九座城堡,
Only three are still manned. Hodor!
只剩三座有人駐守,阿多,
One of those abandoned fortresses will give us a way through.
可以找一座廢棄的穿過去
My uncle said the gates were sealed with ice and stone
我叔叔說城堡廢棄時
when the castles were deserted.
會用冰和石頭封門
Well we'll have to open them up again.
那我們就再打開
There's a rider out there.
外面有個騎兵
Just one?
就一個嗎
There's more. Hodor!
不止一個,阿多,
It's just thunder sweet giant. Hodor.
不過是打雷而已,大塊頭,阿多,
I yield.
我投降
I yield. Wildlings.
我投降,是野人,
Where's Shaggydog and Summer?
毛毛狗和夏天呢
Hunting.
捕獵去了
Hodor!
阿多
Quiet Hodor. Hodor!
安靜,阿多,阿多,
Make him shut up. If they hear us...
讓他閉嘴,要是他們聽到...
Hush Hodor. No more Hodoring. Hodor!
噓,阿多,別喊阿多了,阿多,
Hodor! Hodor calm down.
阿多,阿多,鎮定點,
You need to keep quiet. They're gonna hear us.
你要保持安靜,他們會聽到的,
Hodor be quiet.
阿多,安靜
Ah! Hodor! Hodor calm down.
阿多,阿多,鎮定,
Hodor! Hodor! Hodor be quiet!
阿多,阿多,阿多,安靜,
What did you do?
你做了什么
Nothing.
什么都沒做
I don't know.
我不知道
What's that?
怎么回事
That's a horse dying.
有匹馬快死了
Bring them over here.
把馬帶過來
That was the last of them. The rest are dead.
這是最后一匹,其他的都死了
I heard shouting up there.
我聽見上面有喊叫聲
Thunder.
雷聲
I know the difference between shouting and thunder.
我分得出雷聲和叫聲
Maybe it's ghosts.
也許是鬼
That won't help you grandpa.
這是自討苦吃,老爹
Where you riding?
你要騎到哪兒去
Doesn't matter now does it?
現在說這些還有用嗎
No it doesn't matter now.
是啊,沒用了
Cut his throat or he'll tell the crows we're here.
割了他的喉嚨,否則他會告訴烏鴉我們來了
You understand.
你明白的
Let me stand at least.
至少讓我站起來
Let me go with a bit of dignity.
讓我死得有點尊嚴
Make the crow kill him.
讓那烏鴉動手
You're one of us now. Prove it.
你現在是我們的人,證明看看
The wolves are out there.
狼就在外面
I can't do it by choice.
我不能主動控制
I don't know how. It happens in my dreams.
我不知道該怎么做,是夢里發生的
You're a warg Bran.
你是狼靈,布蘭
It's in your blood.
這存在于你的血脈中
I can't.
我做不到
You just did with him.
你剛才對他做過了
A wolf is nothing compared to that.
一頭狼根本算不了什么
She looks sharp.
看起來挺鋒利
Do it.
動手
Do it.
動手
I told you. He's still one of them.
我早說了,他還是烏鴉
Go on boy.
動手啊,小子
Go on!
動手
He's a crow.
他是烏鴉
He'll always be a crow.
永遠都是烏鴉
And here's his crow wife guarding him.
瞧他那烏鴉婆娘護著他呢
He'll stab us in the back first chance he gets.
一有機會,他就會背后捅我們刀子
Kill him.
殺了他
He's one of them. No!
他還是他們的人,不
Do you hear me?
聽到了嗎
You're not gonna die for one of them.
你不能為他們的人送死
Do it.
快做
They'll find us if you don't.
否則他們會發現我們
You were right the whole time.
你一直都是對的
When you hear a songbird's whistle you come.
聽到我吹的鳥叫聲,你們就上
I'm a great whistler. The greatest in the land.
我吹得可棒了,世上沒人比得過我
Daario Naharis.
達里奧·納哈里斯
That one was quick.
這家伙身手挺快
There may be others. I doubt it.
可能還有別人,不會的
The Yunkish prefer to let their slaves do their fighting for them.
淵凱人更愿意讓奴隸出戰
That's what you call a few guards?
你管這叫守衛很少
Come on! What do you got huh?
來啊,看你還有什么招數
Lord Edmure...
艾德慕大人
I hope I'm not a disappointment to you.
希望我沒讓您失望
You're a delight to me my lady.
您讓我喜不自勝,小姐
You may now cloak the bride
請給新娘披上斗篷
and bring her under your protection.
象征永久的守護
In the sight of the Seven
在七神的見證下
I hereby seal these two souls
兩個靈魂合二為一
binding them as one for eternity.
永結連理
Look upon each other and say the words.
請兩位對視,朗誦誓詞
Father Smith warrior Mother
天父,鐵匠,戰士,圣母
Maiden Crone Stranger...
少女,老嫗,陌客
I am hers... I am his...
我屬于她,我屬于他
and she is mine... - and he is mine...
她屬于我,他屬于我
from this day until the end of my days.
從今日起,至死方休...
Is that safe? They're long gone.
這樣沒事嗎,他們都走遠了
You were right.
你是對的
I can get inside Summer's mind whenever I want.
我能隨時進入夏天的意識
Of course you can.
這是當然
North of the Wall there are wildlings
長城以北有些野人
who can control all sorts of animals.
可以控制各種各樣的動物
But you did a lot more than that.
但你做的遠不止如此
You got inside Hodor's mind.
你進入了阿多的意識
They can't do that north of the Wall?
長城以北的人做不到嗎
No one can do that... anywhere.
無論哪里,都沒人能做到
When I was looking through Summer's eyes
我用夏天的眼睛看時
I saw Jon. Where?
看見了瓊恩,他在哪兒,
He was with the wildlings.
他跟野人在一起
They tried to kill him but he got away.
他們想殺他,但他逃走了
He'll be heading back to Castle Black then.
那他肯定是回黑城堡去了
That's where we should go.
我們該去那兒
For all we know Castle Black's already under attack.
就我們所知,黑城堡已經遭到攻擊
If this many wildlings got through-- I already told you.
如果這么多野人過了...我說過
I'm not going north of the Wall.
我不去長城以北
Everything Jojen told me is true.
玖健說的都是真的
You saw what I did to Hodor.
你看見我對阿多做的事了
I have to find the three-eyed raven.
我必須找到三眼烏鴉
Listen to me little lord.
聽我說,小少爺
Don't worry.
別擔心
I'm not asking you to come with me.
我沒要你跟我去
It won't be safe for Rickon.
那對瑞肯也不安全
Me? I'm coming with you.
我,我要跟你走
No.
不
You and Osha and Shaggydog head for the Last Hearth.
你,歐莎和毛毛狗去最后壁爐城
The Umbers are our bannermen. They'll protect you.
安柏家是咱們的封臣,他們會保護你
I'm coming with you.
我要跟你走
I'm your brother.
我是你弟弟
I have to protect you.
我必須保護你
Right now I have to protect you.
現在是我必須保護你
Robb's at war and I'm going beyond the Wall.
羅柏在打仗,我要去長城之外
If something happens to us
如果我們出了什么事
you're the heir to Winterfell.
你就是臨冬城的繼承人
Would you know how to find the Last Hearth?
你知道怎么找到最后壁爐城嗎
You southerners build your big castles and you never move.
你們南方佬建了大城堡就不挪腳了
You're easy to find.
好找得很
We're not southerners.
我們不是南方佬
And I don't want to leave you.
我不想離開你
Come here little soldier.
過來,小戰士
You and me we're gonna have some adventures.
我們倆要去探險了
You don't have to do any of this.
你不必做這些的
Your family took me in
你家人收留了我
and was good to me when they had no cause to be.
毫無理由地對我好
We'll be fine you and me.
我們倆沒事的
The Umbers are great warriors.
安柏家的人都是偉大的戰士
Even I heard about them growing up.
連我都是聽著他們的故事長大的
They'll teach you how to swing a sword.
他們會教你怎么使劍
I know how to swing a sword.
我知道怎么使劍
You're leaving now? It's the middle of the night.
你們這就要走嗎,現在可是半夜
I learned to walk in darkness.
我學過怎樣在黑暗里行走
Say your good-byes little man.
說再見吧,小伙子
Keep this one safe.
保護好這家伙
He means the world to me.
他是我最重要的人
We've been waiting a long time.
我們已經等了很久
Haven't we?
不是嗎
I don't know you tell me.
我不知道,告訴我
How long does it take to sack a city?
攻陷一座城要多久
It was just as you said.
一切如您所說
They did not believe until it was too late.
他們不到最后關頭都不相信
Their slave soldiers
他們的奴隸士兵
threw down their spears and surrendered.
丟下長矛,投降了
And Daario Naharis?
達里奧·納哈里斯呢
The city is yours my queen.
城是您的了,我的女王
They're good aren't they?
樂師不錯
They ought to be because they cost enough.
花了大價錢,他們當然要賣力
Look at the crowd there.
看那幫家伙
He complained about this marriage
從奔流城過來的一路上
the entire ride from Riverrun
他都在抱怨這樁婚事
and now look at him.
現在你瞧瞧他
The gods love to reward a fool.
諸神就愛獎賞傻瓜
Uncle. What?
叔叔,怎么了
He's my nephew. I love him.
他是我侄子,我愛他
And he's a damned fool.
不過他是個純粹的傻瓜
Don't you drink Lord Bolton?
你不喝酒嗎,波頓大人
Never do my lady. Dulls the senses.
從不喝酒,夫人,酒讓人遲鈍
That's the point.
確實如此
Didn't you marry one of these Frey girls?
你娶過佛雷家的女孩吧
Aye.
對
Lord Walder let me choose any of his granddaughters
瓦德大人讓我從他孫女里隨便挑
and promised me the girl's weight in silver as a dowry.
還允諾以新娘等體重的銀子做嫁妝
So I have a fat young bride.
所以我娶了個年輕的胖新娘
I hope she makes you very happy.
但愿她讓你非常幸福
Well she's made me very rich.
她讓我非常富有
Pardon my lord my lady.
抱歉,大人,夫人
I need to find a tree to piss on.
我要去找棵樹撒泡尿
My mother's alone with Roose Bolton.
我母親跟盧斯·波頓獨處了
I should rescue her.
我該去救她
Your mother is less in need of rescue
我見過所有女人里
than any woman I've ever met.
你母親最不需要救了
Be kind.
積點口德
She's finally starting to like you.
她好不容易才開始喜歡你
And I like her.
我也喜歡她
But if she had her way
可是如果一切如她所愿
I would be back in Volantis playing my harp
我就回瓦蘭提斯彈我的豎琴去了
and you would be sitting over there
而你會坐在那里
eating blackberries out of Roslin Frey's hand.
被蘿絲琳喂黑莓
Perhaps I've made a terrible mistake.
也許我犯了個大錯
Striking your king is an act of treason.
打國王可是叛國行為
No don't.
不,不要
Don't insult them.
不要羞辱他們
Your Grace.
陛下
The septon has prayed his prayers
修士的虔誠話也說過啦
some words were said
諾言也許下啦
and Lord Edmure
艾德慕大人
has wrapped my daughter in a cloak.
用他的斗篷裹走了我女兒
But they are not yet man and wife.
可他們還不是夫妻哩
A sword needs a sheath.
寶劍配好鞘
And a wedding needs a bedding.
婚禮入洞房
What does my sire say?
陛下您怎么說
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床,上床,鬧洞房
If you think the time is right Lord Walder
如果你認為是時候了,瓦德大人
by all means let us bed them.
就開始吧
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床,上床,鬧洞房
Go on!
快點
Oh! Careful now ladies.
小心點,小姐們
Once you set that monster free
野獸一旦放出來
there's no caging him again.
就關不回去了
To bed! To bed! To bed!
上床,上床,鬧洞房
Poor girl.
可憐的姑娘
Every bride suffers the same.
每個新娘都要經這么一遭
I'm sure you endured yours with grace.
我相信您優雅地忍耐了
Oh Ned forbade it.
奈德沒讓鬧
He said it wouldn't be right
他說在新婚之夜
if he broke a man's jaw on our wedding night.
打斷人家下巴很不合適
That is a very strange custom.
真是奇怪的風俗
I suppose it does seem strange
在外鄉人看來
from a foreigner's perspective.
的確是很奇怪
It seems normal to you?
你覺得正常嗎
It's a tradition.
只是傳統
Without the bedding ceremony there's no real proof
不鬧新房的話,就不能證明
the lord and lady consummated their marriage.
領主和夫人正式圓房
But there are other ways of providing proof.
有其他方式能證明
Boy or girl?
男孩還是女孩
I don't know.
我不知道
But if it's a boy I know what we should name him.
如果是男孩,我知道該起什么名字
Oh do you?
是嗎
It seems to me the father
起名字的
should have some say in his son's naming.
好像應該是父親的事兒吧
Eddard.
艾德
Don't you want to teach little Ned Stark
你不想教小奈德·史塔克
how to ride horses?
如何騎馬嗎
I do.
我想
Go on line 'em up!
快,列隊
Where are you going?
你做什么
Got salt pork for the feast.
給婚宴送咸肉
The feast is over.
宴會結束了
Doesn't sound like it's over.
聽起來不像結束了
If I tell you it's over it's over.
我跟你說結束了,就是結束了
Turn this cart around and get the hell out of here.
調轉車頭,給我滾遠點
Got pig's feet too.
還有腌豬蹄
Are you soft in the head?
你腦子有病嗎
Turn this cart around.
調轉車頭
Your Grace.
陛下
I feel I've been remiss
我的招待怕是
in my duties.
有所怠慢
I've given you meat and wine and music
我奉送了酒肉和音樂
but I haven't shown you
但還沒有
the hospitality you deserve.
給您應有的款待
My king has married
國王已完婚
and I owe my new queen a wedding gift.
我欠新王后一份禮
Robb!
羅柏
You ready to head home to Winterfell right?
你們準備回臨冬城了嗎
Feast over yet is it?
宴會結束了,是嗎
Aye it's over.
是,結束了
Follow him.
跟著他
Aim!
瞄準
It's too late.
太遲了
The King in the North arises.
北境之王起立了哩
Lord Walder!
瓦德大人
Lord Walder enough!
瓦德大人,夠了
Let it end!
收手吧
Please.
求您了
He is my son.
他是我兒子
My first son.
我頭一個兒子
Let him go and I swear that we will forget this.
放他走,我發誓我們絕不記恨
I swear it by the old gods and new.
我向新舊諸神發誓
We will take no vengeance.
我們絕不會復仇
You already swore me one oath right here in my castle.
你曾在我的城堡,就在這里對我發過誓
You swore by all the gods your son would marry my daughter!
你向諸神發誓你兒子會娶我女兒
Take me for a hostage but let Robb go.
留我當人質吧,放羅柏走
Robb get up.
羅柏,站起來
Get up and walk out.
站起來,快走
Please!
求求你
Please!
求求你
And why would I let him do that?
我憑什么放他走
On my honor as a Tully
以我身為徒利家人的榮譽
on my honor as a Stark
以我身為史塔克家人的榮譽
let him go
放他走
or I will cut your wife's throat.
不然我就割了你妻子的喉嚨
I'll find another.
那我再娶一個
Mother.
母親
The Lannisters send their regards.
蘭尼斯特家向您致以親切問候