Listen to me. We have to fight, join us, the Second Salemers, in our fight!
聽好了 我們必須戰斗 加入我們 加入第二塞勒姆 一起戰斗
Excuse me, doll. You hear me?
借過 小姐 聽見了嗎
Just trying to get to the bank. We have to fight together... Excuse me, trying... Watch it!
我得去銀行 我們必須攜手奮戰 借過 我只是 看著點路
So sorry, my case.
抱歉 是我的箱子
No harm done.
沒事
Excuse me! You, friend!
借過 這位朋友
What drew you to our meeting today?
是什么驅使你來參加我們今天的集會
Oh... I was just passing.
我只是路過
Are you a seeker?
你是一個找尋者(找球手)嗎
A seeker after truth?
找尋真理之人
I'm more of a chaser, really.
其實我更像追尋者(追球手)
Hear my words and heed my warning.
聽我一言 留心我的警告
And laugh if you dare.
敢笑就笑吧
Witches live among us!
巫師就在我們之中
We have to fight together for the sake of our children, for the sake of tomorrow!
為了孩子 為了明天 我們必須并肩作戰
What do you say to that, friend?
你對此有什么看法 朋友
Excuse me.
失陪
Can I help you, sir?
需要幫忙嗎 先生