I was... over there.
我剛剛 在那里
I was... over there?
我剛剛 是在那里嗎
In you hop... Hello?
進來吧你 你好
No. Everyone settle down. Stay.
不行 大家都安分點 待著
Dougal, don't make me come in there.
杜戈爾 別逼我進去
Don't make me come down there.
別逼我下去
Absolutely not! Alohomora!
絕對不行 阿霍拉洞開
Oh, so you're gonna steal the money, huh?
貸款不行你就打算偷了是吧
Petrificus Totalus!
統統石化
Mr. Bingley!
賓利先生
Kowalski!
科瓦斯基
Really?
你不是吧
No... Don't do that. Look.
不 別這樣 瞧
Oh no... No, no, no. Don't shoot. Don't shoot!
不 不不不 別開槍 別開槍
What?
怎么
For the last time, you pilfering pest... paws off what doesn't belong to you.
最后警告你一次 你這個小賊不許碰那些不屬于你的東西
I'm awfully sorry about all that.
我對這一切深表歉意
What the hell was that?
那到底是什么玩意
Nothing that need concern you.
與你無關
Now unfortunately you have seen far too much,
不幸的是 你看到得太多了
so if you wouldn't mind...
所以如果你不介意
if you just stand there,
請在那站好
this will be over in a jiffy. Sure, yeah.
一下子就好 好的 沒問題
Sorry...
抱歉
Bugger.
糟糕