My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history.
我和我的兄弟姊妹是歷史上,最早的吸血鬼
The Originals.
是真祖家族
Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans.
三百年前,我們幫助建立了紐奧良
Now we have returned to find the city has a new king,
現在我們回來,發現這座城市有了新的王
one who rules with the aid of a powerful girl.
在一個強大女孩的幫助下統治著城市
They have taken possession of my brother Elijah.
他們俘擄了我哥哥以利亞
A coven of witches want this girl for themselves.
女巫們很想要那個女孩
The seek to enlist my help,
她們力圖得到我的幫助
using my unborn child as leverage,
利用我未出生的孩子做籌碼
though I suspect they have ulterior motives.
但我懷疑她們別有用心
So, I've made a plan of my own.
所以我制定了自己的計劃
I will free my brother and reclaim the city for our family.
我將救出我哥哥,并將這座城市重新收回我家族手中
Then I will be king.
那時我將成為王
Over the course of my life,
在我的一生當中
I've encountered no shortage of those who would presume
我遇到的人里
to speak of good and evil.
不乏擅自判定善惡的
Such terms mean nothing.
這樣的說法根本毫無意義
People do what is in their best interest,
人們會做對自己最有利的事
regardless of who gets hurt.
不顧會因此受傷的人
Is it evil to take what one wants,
得到自己想要的,滿足欲望
to satisfy hunger even if doing so
即使這么做會讓他人蒙受痛苦
will cause another's suffering?
這樣邪惡嗎?
What some would call evil
人們所說的邪惡
I believe to be an appropriate response
我認為是對殘酷不公的世界
to a harsh and unfair world.
的合理反應
No offense, but I'm not sure I follow
無意冒犯,但我不確定我知道
why you've invited me here.
你為何邀我來這里
Because I enjoy your company,
因為我喜歡你的陪伴
and I sense you have the capacity
我感覺你能夠理解
for understanding someone of my complexity.
像我這樣復雜的人
You see, I returned to New Orleans
你知道我回紐奧良
to investigate a threat posed against me.
是為了調查一個針對我的威脅
What I found was a young woman,
結果卻發現有個年輕女人
pregnant, in need of protection.
懷孕了,需要保護
My brother, always the do-gooder,
我哥哥,總是做好事的那個
tried to manipulate me into helping her.
試圖操控我幫助她
He thought it might redeem me.
他覺得這也許能讓我得到救贖
Trouble is, I've since learned
問題是,我后來得知
of another young women, a girl really,
還有個年輕女人,確切說是女孩
one with vast potential,
一個擁有巨大潛力的女孩
held in captivity by a tyrant.
被一個暴君所囚禁
I want to help both of these women.
我想要幫助這兩個女人
Protect one and free the other.
保護一個,解救另一個
So tell me, Cami.
所以告訴我,卡蜜
Does that sound evil to you?
你覺得這邪惡嗎?
I don't believe in evil as a diagnosis.
我不覺得邪惡是絕對的
I think you have unstable personal relationships,
我覺得你的人際關系非常不穩定
stress-related paranoia,
還有受壓力影響的妄想癥
chronic anger issues, fear of abandonment.
長期的憤怒管理問題,害怕被拋棄
I think you could benefit from talking to someone professionally.
我覺得你和專業人士聊聊也許會有幫助
I think I prefer to talk to you.
我覺得我更喜歡和你聊
So I'm going to offer you a job
所以我打算提供一份工作給你
as my stenographer.
做我的速記員
Okay. What are we writing?
好啊,要寫什么?
My memoirs of course.
當然是我的回憶錄
Someone should know my story,
我的故事應該被人所知
and it will give us time to discuss
這也會讓我們有時間討論
other riveting subjects,
其他有趣的話題
Iike your handsome suitor Marcel.
比如你師氣的追求者馬賽爾
Excuse me. My private life is--
抱歉,我的私生活…
Your private life is, as it turns out,
你的私生活,事實證明
essential to my plans.
對我的計劃至關重要
You see, Marcel wants you,
馬賽爾想要得到你
and because of that, he will trust you,
正因如此,他會信任你
which serves me.
這點對我很有利
The thing is the French Quarter
最重要的是,法語區
is on the verge of war.
的戰爭一觸即發
On the one side, there's me,
一方是我
and on the other, Marcel,
另一方是馬賽爾
along with a very powerful witch and an army of vampires.
還有那個法力無邊的女巫,以及一支吸血鬼部隊
What?
什么?
You're frightened.
你害怕了
Don't be.
別害怕
I'm not scared anymore.
我不害怕了
That's amazing. How did you--
太神奇了,你是怎么做到…
It's called compulsion.
這叫魅惑
It's a neat bit of vampire trickery.
這算是吸血鬼的小手段
I'll tell you all about it,
我會全都告訴你的
but first, let's talk a little more about Marcel.
但首先,我們來多聊聊馬賽爾吧
Sucker's resilient.
這泥蛋復原能力還真強
He's like a cockroach in a suit.
他就像穿著西裝的蟑螂
Doesn't matter. Time to give old Elijah back to Klaus anyway.
沒關系,該把老家伙以利亞還給克勞斯了
You asked me to figure out how to kill the Originals.
你要我弄清楚怎樣才能殺死真祖,
I'm not done.
我還沒弄清楚呢
Silver dagger hurts them, but that's it.
銀匕首能夠傷害他們,但僅此而已,
Davina, we've been through this.
黛維娜,我們討論過了
Klaus saved my life. I owe him one.
克勞斯救了我的命,我欠他一個人情,
Since he wants his brother back--
既然他想要回他哥哥…
Tonight's the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival.
今晚是一年一度的多芬街音樂節
I want to go.
我想去
Please.
求求你
The whole point of you being up here
你之所以要待在這里,
is so you're never spotted out there.
就是為了永遠不會在外面被人發現
You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine street.
你知道誰在多芬街討生活
Sophie Deveraux,
蘇菲德弗羅
pain-in-the-ass witch,
最難搞的女巫,
and you know what the witches will do to you
你也知道如果女巫們找到你,
if they find you.
會對你做些什么
But you control the witches.
但你控制著這些女巫
Make her go away.
讓她走開就是了
Marcel, it's one night.
馬賽爾,就一晚
I said no.
我說了不行
I do anything you say,
我對你言聽計從
but sometimes, I think you forget what I'm capable of.
但有時我覺得你忘記我的能耐了
Did you know I can make someone's blood boil?
你知道我能讓一個人的血沸騰嗎?
All I have to do is focus.
我只要集中精神
Fine. We compromise, all right?
好吧,我們各讓一步,好嗎?
You going out, alone, too dangerous,
你一個人出去太危險了
but I'll introduce you to a friend of mine that's gonna be there.
但我會把你介紹給一位,也要去那的朋友
All right? Nice lady.
好嗎?很不錯的小姐
You two are really gonna hit it off.
你們倆會很合得來的
Hello, Cami.
你好,卡蜜
How is it that when you come up to me now
為什么你一接近我
and no one else is around
周圍又沒人的時候
I suddenly remember that you just told me
我突然就想起來你剛告訴過我
you're a vampire and you're mind-controlling me.
你是個吸血鬼,你對我使用精神控制
And then you leave, and I go back to thinking
而你一離開,我就會只想著
you're just some hot guy
你是個性感的男人
with a cute accent and money to burn
口音很迷人,而且揮金如土
on your sprawling memoir?
寫什么亂七八糟的回憶錄?
Well, that's how compulsion works, love.
魅惑就是這樣,親愛的,
Yeah, but what's happening?
是啊,但這是怎么回事?
Is it hypnosis, are my neurons being shut down somehow?
這是催眠嗎?我的神經元被關閉了嗎?
You're always the curious scholar.
你總是個好奇的學者
Let's talk about Marcel.
我們來聊聊馬賽爾吧
You said you have a little information for me.
你說你有點消息要告訴我
He's bringing someone to the music festival tonight,
他今晚要帶一個人去音樂節
a girl he's mentoring.
他指導的一個女孩
Apparently she's going through a hard time,
顯然她正在經歷艱難的時刻
rebelling against authority, anger issues,
反抗權威、憤怒管理問題
that sort of thing.
之類的
I guess with my psych degree
我猜因為我有心理學學位
he figured I could set her straight,
他覺得我能幫助她步入正途,
but I said no.
但我拒絕了,
I'm gonna go ahead and insist
我要堅持請你
you change your answer to yes.
改變回答,答應他
You're gonna force me to do this, aren't you?
你要強迫我這么做,是嗎?
Why even bother with politeness?
那干嘛還這么客氣呢?
Because I like you.
因為我喜歡你
I like the way your mind works.
我喜歡你的思考方式
Under different circumstances,
要是換個情況
I think we might be friends.
我想我們也許會成為朋友
However,
然而
I don't have the luxury
我不能錯過
of passing up tonight's opportunity.
今晚的絕佳機會
You see, in addition to being Marcel's rather potent secret weapon,
除了是馬賽爾的強大秘密武器之外,
this girl Davina is holding my brother captive.
這個女孩黛維娜還俘擄著我哥哥
In other words,
換句話說
the girl needs your help.
這個女孩需要你的幫助
Call Marcel,
打電話給馬賽爾
tell him you'll be happy to oblige.
告訴他你很樂意幫忙
I told you, Agnes, I feel great.
我說過了,愛格妮絲,我感覺很好
You are overdue for a checkup.
你錯過了健康檢查
What am I gonna do, pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound?
那我要怎么做,匆匆跑進法語區做個快速超音波嗎?
A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch?
一個在女巫陪同下的狼人孕婦?
Nothing to see here.
絕對沒什么可看的
A lot of women would kill to have a child.
有許多女人非常渴望懷上孩子
Strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours.
我覺得很奇怪,你都沒好好照顧你的孩子
I know a doctor out in the bayou, off the beaten path.
我認識一個在河口偏僻地方的醫生
Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment
我擅自做主替你預約了
for you tonight. After hours, just us.
今晚下班后的時間,只有我們
Vampires will never get word of it.
吸血鬼不會得到消息的
Okay. Fine.
好,就這樣吧
Bayou baby doctor it is.
就河口的小兒科醫生了
Please, sister, tell me you're not still at it
拜托,妹妹,告訴我你不會還在
with the lnternet search.
網上搜尋吧
How does one begin anyway,
不過這到底要怎么搜
just type in "anonymous attic"?
輸入“無名閣樓”嗎?
Someone has to find Elijah,
總得有人找到以利亞
even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans.
即使我得搜遍紐奧良每一個該死的閣樓
Like looking for a needle
這就像是在
in a rather large pile of needles.
大海撈針啊
I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to.
我記得馬賽爾帶我去的那個閣樓的細節
There were shutters on the windows
以利亞棺材后面的窗戶上
behind Elijah's coffin.
有百葉窗
Well, that should narrow it down immensely.
這樣范圍就縮小很多了
Myself, I prefer actual strategy
我個人而言,比起麻木的腦力勞動
as opposed to mind-numbing labor.
更喜歡實際的策略
Marcel's delay in returning our brother
馬賽爾遲遲不歸還我們的哥哥
makes me suspect he's no longer in charge of the situation.
讓我懷疑他不再掌控著整個局面
If Davina's loyalty to Marcel is strained,
如果黛維娜對馬賽爾的忠誠緊張起來
perhaps the young witch will be open to
也許這個年輕女巫將會愿意
discussing a new alliance.
接受新的盟友
As usual, your power grabs are more important
一如既往,你對權力的爭奪比救回
than rescuing your brother.
你哥哥還要重要
I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone.
我倒覺得這是一石二鳥之計
Rob Marcel of his secret weapon...
搶走馬賽爾的秘密武器
...bring our brother home.
把我們的哥哥帶回家
Hey, Diego.
嘿,迪亞哥
Right. So... any way to fast track
好吧,有沒有能得到
the whole getting a daylight ring thing?
日光戒指的捷徑呢?
You get a daylight right when you get invited to the inner circle.
當你被邀請進入親信圈的時候,就能得到日光戒指
For you, it may never happen.
你嘛,大概永遠都不可能了
Yeah, but there's an opening, right?
但還是有機會的,對吧?
I mean, now that Thierry's, like, you know--
既然提艾里已經…你懂的
You shut up about Thierry, all right?
不許再提提艾里,明白嗎?
He didn't deserve what he got.
他不該得到這樣的下場
Marcel was just showing off for Klaus.
馬賽爾只是在向克勞斯炫耀
(DOOR OPENS) Can't wait till his ancient ass is out of here.
真等不及讓這個老不死的滾出這里
You and me both.
你和我想的一樣
Look alive, boys. We got ourselves
注意點,各位,這里來了一位
one high-class Original vampire.
高貴的吸血鬼真祖
A real charmer.
小嘴真甜
What if I told you that I could help you out
要是我告訴你我能幫你解決
with your Klaus problem in exchange
克勞斯的問題
for the tiniest bit of gossip?
換取一點點小八卦怎么樣?
Like what?
比如?
You might have heard the rumors that Marcel and l
你應該聽說過我和馬賽爾
were quite the item back in the day.
過去的風流韻事
He seems to have moved on,
他似乎移情別戀了
and I would like to know with whom.
而我想知道是和誰
You've seen him with the bartender.
你看到他和那個酒保了
What, that plain Jane that he carries on with?
他調情的那個普通女孩嗎?
Well, only a blind man would choose her over me.
只有瞎了眼的男人才會選她而不選我
There must be another girl in his harem.
他的后宮里一定還有另一個女孩
Look. I just need the tiniest bit of closure,
聽著,我只想要一個真正的結束
and then I can leave New Orleans,
然后我就可以離開紐奧良
and I'll be sure to take Klaus with me,
我會保證帶著克勞斯一起走
which, let's face it, would make your life a whole lot easier.
這樣的話,承認吧,這會讓你的生活輕松許多
Look. Marcel's got a full plate.
聽著,馬賽爾事情非常多
If he's seeing some other honey,
如果他有在跟其他女人約會
she's somewhere in the Quarter.
她就一定在法語區
She's probably close by.
可能就在附近
And that, my lady, is all I got.
小姐,我只知道這些
Big event tonight, a lot of people drinking,
今晚可是大活動,有許多人會喝酒
a lot of eyes watching.
有許多眼睛看著
I don't want any trouble,
我不想要有麻煩
which means no witches.
也就是說不能有女巫
Send word through the Cauldron.
去跟女巫們傳個話
Any witches come here, we kill them.
只要有女巫來,我們就殺掉
And while we're at it, no Originals.
說到這里,也不能有真祖
I don't like how Rebekah's been snooping around.
我不喜歡蕾貝卡到處打探
I got my girl Cami coming, her and a little friend of hers.
我邀請了卡蜜一起來,她還有她的一位朋友
I want eyes on them at all times.
我希望隨時有人盯著她們
Eyes only, all right?
只能盯著,明白嗎?
I don't want anybody going anywhere near either of them.
我不希望有任何人靠近她們
Everybody's got a post, everybody keeps an eye out.
大家都有各自的崗位,所有人都警覺點
We cool?
明白嗎?
So is it everything you hoped for?
這是你期待的嗎?
Yeah!
是啊
So we should probably go over the rules.
那么我們該復習一下規矩了
I won't talk to anyone about anything.
我不會和任何人說任何事
I won't say anything about witches or vampires
我不會說任何有關女巫或吸血鬼
or Originals or you.
或真祖或你的事
But you said you weren't gonna hover.
但你說過你不會黏著我的
This is the doctor's office?
這是醫生的辦公室?
Dr. Paige is only this far out
佩吉醫生就住這么偏遠
because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients.
因為馬賽爾的手下一直恐嚇她的病人
Go. She won't bite.
去吧,她又不會咬你
Send them in now and tell them to do it quickly.
讓他們進去,告訴他們下手快點
It's good to see you.
見到你真好
I was worried you thought I was some hot head
我還擔心在化妝舞會上的表現之后
after that display at the masquerade.
你會以為我是個性急的人呢
We all have our hot-headed moments.
我們都有性急的時候
Anyway, I'm almost done here until cleanup,
總之,在清理前,我沒什么事可做了
so the two of us girls can hang out
所以我們兩個女孩可以一起玩
if you need to go schmooze or whatever.
如果你需要去聊天或是什么的
You know, he was supposed to stop hovering, like, ten minutes ago.
你知道嗎,他十分鐘前就該離開這了
You see what I mean? Authority issues.
你懂我說的話了吧,管不住了
I'll go talk to the mayor.
我去和市長聊聊
He actually knows how to show some respect.
他倒是知道要如何表現尊重
So, what's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Hot guy with the fiddle.
拉小提琴的師哥
Tim.
提姆
I knew he'd be here.
我就知道他會來
He always performs at these kind of things.
他總是在這樣的場合演出
How long have you two known each other?
你們倆認識多久了?
Since we were ten.
十歲時就認識了
I had to leave school,
我不得不退學
and I didn't get to say good-bye,
我沒有機會道別
so I was just hoping to talk to him tonight.
我只希望今晚能和他說兩句話
That's it!
很好
Church is closed.
教堂關門了
You want your horror fix, go take a ghost tour.
你想要我刺激,去鬼屋吧
I don't much care for ghosts.
我不太喜歡鬼
I am, however, fascinated by window shutters.
不過我對百葉窗很著迷
I've been on a town tour of them all day.
我一整天都在城里觀賞百葉窗
I noticed the windows of your attic have shutters.
我注意到你閣樓的窗戶上有百葉窗
Are you really interested in shutters?
你真的是對百葉窗感興趣嗎?
I can assure it's my current life obsession.
我向你保證這是我現在最著迷的東西
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Father Kieran, and you are?
基蘭神父,你呢?
Mildly curious.
小好奇小姐
What happened here?
這里發生了什么事?
St. Anne's used to be the heart of the neighborhood.
圣安妮教堂曾是這一帶的中心
It's been abandoned for a while now.
自從那晚大屠殺之后
Since the night of the massacre.
已經被廢棄了一陣子了
Nine seminary students were killed by one of their own.
九名神學生被他們的一個同學殺死
No!
不!
You're standing on blood.
你就站在血跡之上
I'm not squeamish.
我沒那么容易吐
Where's the attic?
閣樓在哪?
Like I said, the church is closed.
我剛才說了,教堂關門了
Where is the attic?
閣樓在哪?
Past the sacristy. Up the stairs.
圣器室后面的樓梯上面
Thank you. Now, forget I was here.
謝謝你,現在忘了我曾經來過這里
I knew it.
我就知道
What the bloody hell?
搞什么鬼?
Rebekah, language, please.
蕾貝卡,請注意錯辭
Elijah!
以利亞
What is all this?
這些是什么?
You don't remember?
你不記得了嗎?
You and l went to the opera house together.
你和我一起去了歌劇院
It was your first foray back into New Orleans society
那是克勞斯拔出你身上的匕首之后
after Klaus removed the dagger from you.
你回到紐奧良的第一次劫掠
It's a memory that only you and I share.
這是只有你我共享的回憶
Also I needed to know it's not another of Davina's tricks.
同時我還要讓你知道,這不是黛維娜的另一個花招
Well, how are you even awake?
你怎么會醒著?
Davina withdrew the dagger,
黛維娜拔出了匕首
unaware that doing so even once would negate its power.
她不知道這么做哪怕只有一次,也會讓它失去作用
In a few hours, I shall be as good as new.
再過幾小時,我就會復原了
So, put me back into the attic,
那讓我回閣樓去
and we can find a way to get you out.
我們就能想辦法把你弄出去
I'm afraid I'm not quite ready
恐怕我還沒有準備好
to leave yet, Rebekah.
離開呢,蕾貝卡
This girl, Davina, she's curious.
這個女孩黛維娜,她很好奇
Willful, too.
也很任性
Soon I shall be able to speak to her,
很快我就能和她聊聊了
perhaps even to propose a truce of some kind.
也許還能提議某種形式的休戰
So, if we can end this war
如果我們能終止這場
between the vampires and the witches,
吸血鬼和女巫的戰爭
we'll be able to eliminate the threat
我們就能清除
to Hayley and her baby.
海莉和她孩子的威脅了
Perhaps then Niklaus and our entire family
也許那時,尼克勞斯和我們家族
can finally know peace.
終于能夠享受安寧了
In the meantime, I need you to look after Hayley.
在此期間,我需要你照顧好海莉
She is our family now.
她現在是我們的家人了
So, I need her and her unborn child
所以我需要她和她未出生的孩子
to fall underneath our protection.
能夠受到我們的保護
Swear to me, Rebekah.
對我發誓,蕾貝卡
I swear.
我發誓
Your baby's heart rate is perfect.
你的寶寶的心率很正常
I knew it. She's a tough one like her mom.
我就知道,她和她媽媽一樣堅強
That's a unique birthmark.
那是很特別的胎記啊
We're pretty much done here, right?
我們差不多可以了吧?
Your blood pressure's a bit high.
你的血壓有點高
I've got something for it.
我幫你準備了一點藥
Ah, you know, I'm actually not that good with pills.
那個…其實我不太喜歡吃藥
Well, me neither, truth be told.
說實話,我也是
Hello, Tim.
你好,提姆
I believe you and l share an acquaintance.
我相信你和我都認識一個人
Be a good lad and help me send her a message.
做個好孩子,幫我傳話給她
Well, he couldn't have gone far.
他不可能走遠的
He just got offstage a minute ago.
他一分鐘前才離開舞臺
It doesn't matter. This was a stupid idea anyway.
沒關系,反正這是個愚蠢的主意
No, it wasn't. Davina.
不,不是的,黛維娜…
Just forget it.
算了吧
Tell her this is from one of the musicians.
告訴她這是一個樂手給的
She'll want to leave,
她會想離開
and you're going to help her slip out the back exit
她要帶她從后門溜走
so Marcel doesn't see.
這樣馬賽爾就看不到了
Whatever you do,
不管你做什么
don't let her out of your sight.
不要讓她離開你的視線
Wait, Davina!
等一下,黛維娜
I can't do this.
我做不到
Hey.
你好
Tim, I got your note.
提姆,我收到你的紙條了
I got your text message.
我收到你的簡訊了
Thanks for meeting me here.
謝謝你來這里見我
It's so amazing to see you.
能見到你真是太好了
I can't even believe I'm standing here right now.
真不敢相信我現在居然站在這里
I just....
我…
Wow!
哇
So where have you been,
你去哪了?
and why did you want to meet here?
為什么想在這里見面?
It's so creepy,
這里好陰森
all the terrible stuff that happened.
發生過很多可怕的事
I don't know. I kind of like it.
我也說不清,我還蠻喜歡這里的
You know, it's quiet.
這里很安靜
I mean, the place can't be bad for all time
一個地方不能因為發生了一件糟糕的事
just because one bad thing happened, right?
就一直糟糕下去,對吧?
Wait. No. All right. Back up.
等等,不是,還是從頭說起吧
To where one day, you just stop coming to school,
那天你突然就不來學校了
and then it's like you just vanished.
從此你就像蒸發了一樣
There was an emergency, and I needed to take care of some things.
是因為突發情況,我得去處理一些事情
Are you okay?
那你沒事吧?
I mean, you look okay.
你看起來沒事
You look great, actually.
事實上,你看起來非常好
So are you coming back to school?
那你打算回學校嗎?
No.
不回去了
But I need you to know that even though I was away...
但我要你知道,即便我離開了
...I miss you.
我依然想念你
I miss seeing you at school
我想念能在學校看見你的日子
and seeing you play your violin.
想念看你拉小提琴的日子
Well....
其實
This place does have good acoustics.
這地方音響效果還不錯
The boy has a gift.
這孩子很有天賦
You can't compel someone to play like that.
要拉出這種感覺是魅惑不來的
I know what you are.
我知道你是干什么的
It's crazy to me, but at least it makes sense,
雖然我覺得很瘋狂,但至少能說得通
but this massacre was just a pointless, brutal thing.
但這場殺戮,完全是殘忍而沒有意義的
In all your life, have you ever heard
你一生中,有聽說過
of anything like that,
這樣的事嗎
a good man, an aspiring priest,
一個好人,一個有理想的牧師
just goes on a killing spree out of nowhere.
沒有緣由地掀起一場殺戮
I've seen quite a lot in my time.
我一生中見太多了
The world is a rather awful place.
這個世界非常可怕
Best to meet it on its own terms.
最好得去適應它的規則
No. The world isn't awful.
不,這個世界并不可怕
People are not awful.
人也不可怕
They want to be good.
他們是向善的
Something makes them bad.
是一些事讓他們變壞
Something breaks them down,
把他們擊倒
makes them snap.
讓他們突然崩潰
There are always signs,
總會有跡象
symptoms before someone has a psychotic break.
一個人精神崩潰之前一定有征兆
The guy who did this had none of them.
但這兇手完全沒有出現任何征兆
He didn't drink, he didn't do drugs.
他不酗酒,不吸毒
You're well-informed on the matter.
你對這件事很了解啊
You knew him, didn't you?
你認識他,是嗎?
His name was Sean.
他叫西恩
He was my brother.
是我哥哥
My twin actually.
實際上是我的雙胞胎哥哥
I can't sleep.
我無法入眠
I dream about what happened...
不停地夢見發生的一切
...and I hate it.
我恨這種感覺
I hate that I couldn't help him.
我恨自己不能幫他
We all must stand alone against our demons.
我們都要獨自面對自己內心的惡魔
What if someday his demons become mine too?
要是有一天這些惡魔,也在我心中滋生呢?
I have some business
我有些事
I should attend to
需要去處理
but before I do...
在我去之前
You should go.
你該走了
Enjoy the music, put this out of your mind.
去欣賞音樂,別再想這些
Marcel.
馬賽爾
Father Kieran, welcome back.
基蘭神父,歡迎回來
I wasn't sure when you'd be coming home.
我沒想到你會回來
I can tell,
看得出來
judging by what's going on in my church attic.
看看我教堂閣樓里,發生了什么事就知道了
I didn't think you'd mind.
我覺得你不會介意的
Lord knows, I'd done you a favor or two.
上帝為證,我幫過你一兩個小忙
I take it you know the Originals have returned.
我猜你已經知道真祖回來了
The sister Rebekah, I saw her earlier,
那個妹妹蕾貝卡,我剛才看到她
snooping around the church, asking about the attic.
在教堂四處窺探,打聽閣樓的事
She doesn't know I take vervain.
她不知道我體內有馬鞭草
You got a problem on your hands.
你有問題要處理了
No disrespect for the grieving process,
我對你和你教堂的哀悼方式
for you and your church,
并無不敬之意
but just so I know, are you here to help,
但我想知道,你是來幫我的
or are you just gonna drop in with criticism?
還是專程來批評我的?
Never forget, Marcel,
永遠記住,馬賽爾
that you live in this city by the grace
你能在這個城市安身都是
of those that know your secret
拜那些知道你秘密
and tolerate you.
并容忍你的人們所賜
And this city thrives because of me
這個城市之所以繁榮是因為我
and my people.
和我的手下
Anytime you need a reminder of that,
如果哪天你忘記這點了
just let me know.
讓我來提醒你
Marcel, Diego said he lost eyes on the girls.
馬賽爾,迪亞哥說他跟丟了那兩個女孩
To be continued.
回頭接著聊
You two are absolutely adorable.
你們倆真的是太可愛了
It warms my heart, it really does,
我真的很感動,真的
but I do need a word with the young lady.
但我現在要和這位小姐說兩句
So, Tim, go sit down,
所以,提姆,去一邊坐下
count to 100,000.
數到十萬
Quietly now. There's a good boy.
小點聲,真乖
I assume you know who I am.
我猜你知道我是誰
Then let's get right to it, shall we?
那我們就廢話少說了,好嗎?
Your current dilemma strikes me as a case of poor alliances.
你現在的困境在我看來,就是交友不慎的絕佳案例啊
You're loyal to Marcel,
你忠于馬賽爾
and yet he keeps you tucked away in an attic.
而他卻把你藏在閣樓里
Surely you'd prefer just a little bit more freedom,
你一定更希望多點自由
and yet Marcel keeps you prisoner.
而馬賽爾卻把你關起來
Marcel doesn't keep me prisoner.
馬賽爾并不是把我關起來
He keeps me safe.
他是在保護我
He's my friend.
他是我的朋友
Well, I have no doubt he is,
這一點母庸置疑
but for a girl caught in a war between the witches and the vampires,
但對于一個被卷入,女巫和吸血鬼戰爭的女孩來說
I might be a better friend.
我也許可以做個更稱職的朋友
I would keep you safe,
我會保護你
and I'd allow you your freedom.
同時給你自由
If Marcel could do that,
如果馬賽爾能做到這點
why hasn't he done so already?
為什么他到現在還不做?
And it does beg the question,
而且有個問題你無法回避
if Marcel can't protect you,
如果馬賽爾連你都保護不了
then what of those you care about?
那這些你所關心的人又怎么辦呢?
If anyone tries to hurt anyone I care about,
如果任何人想要傷害我關心的人
I'll kill them.
我會殺了他們
Well, then,
好吧
sounds like you don't need Marcel at all.
聽起來你根本就不需要馬賽爾
Perhaps you've suspected it all along.
也許你早就懷疑了
Your dear friend Marcel tricks you
你的摯友馬賽爾騙你
into doing his bidding,
為他做事
and all the while, you rot in an attic alone...
一直以來,你獨自在閣樓上自生自滅
...while young Timothy moves on with his life.
而小提摩西卻已開始了新的生活
You feel that? (HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG)
你感覺到了嗎?
That's your blood starting to boil.
那是你的血液開始沸騰
Such a shame to lose him
真可惜你才與他重聚
just as you found him again.
卻馬上又要失去他
And I really did admire your skill with that violin.
我真的很欣賞你的琴藝
Don't you dare hurt him!
不準傷害他
Well, I hope I won't have to, sweetheart,
我也希望不用到那一步,親愛的
but then that depends on you.
但這都要看你了
Let him go now!
馬上放開他
You should know I don't do well with demands.
你該知道我最不喜歡人家指使我
Impressive, but you don't want to fight me, love.
厲害,但你不會想與我作對的,親愛的
Innocent people have a way of winding up dead.
無辜的人總是淪為犧牲品
Please let me go.
求求你放了我
Your choice, little witch.
決定權在你,小女巫
Swear allegiance to me alone, and the boy lives.
宣誓只效忠我一人,這男孩就能活下去
Stand against me....
如果與我作對…
I have to say I'm impressed.
不得不說我對你刮目相看了
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
Your text got me halfway. Vamp hearing did the rest.
你的簡訊給了我提示,剩下的多虧了吸血鬼聽力
Who are they?
他們是誰?
Witches, warlocks, whatever.
女巫,術士,我也不知道
There are more of them.
他們還有同伴
Run!
快跑
If I had a dollar for every mess
我的家人就不能
my family's gotten me into.
少給我惹點事嗎?
Rebekah!
蕾貝卡
Where is she? Where's Davina?
她在哪?黛維娜在哪?
She went to meet a boy in St. Anne's church.
她去圣安妮教堂見一個男孩了
Stay here in case she comes back.
你在這待著以防她回來
What the hell?
怎么回事?
Hayley?
海莉?
Hayley?
海莉?
Tim.
提姆
What do you mean she's missing?
什么叫做她不見了?
What do you think I mean?
還能有什么意思?
There's blood and bodies everywhere.
到處都是尸體和血
Someone's ripped this lot to shreds,
有人在這大開殺戒了
and there's no smart-aleck pregnant girl.
沒看見那個自作聰明的孕婦
Keep looking. I'm on my way.
繼續我,我馬上過去
Please don't hurt me.
求求你不要傷害我
It wasn't my intent to,
我本來也不想這樣的
but sadly, I've run out of time to play nice.
但很遺憾,我沒時間裝好人了
Tim? Oh, no!
提姆,不要
No, please.
不要,求求你
I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉,真的很抱歉
I didn't mean to hurt you.
我不想傷害你的
One of the tragic consequences of war,
戰爭的悲劇性后果之一
innocent bystanders.
就是無辜的旁人受傷
What terrible guilt you'll have to live with,
如果小提摩西為你而死
young Timothy's blood on your hands.
你得背負著多大的愧疚過完一生
Get away from him!
離他遠點
Now, now, let's not be hasty.
先別這么急著悲傷
After all, I can heal him.
畢竟,我可以救他
All you have to do...
只要你…
...is ask.
求我
Please.
求求你
For you, Davina, with pleasure.
為了你,黛維娜,樂意之至
You will forget everything that happened after the concert,
你不會記得演出后發生的任何事
including the fact that you saw Davina.
包括你和黛維娜見面
What? No.
什么?不
If he remembers seeing you,
如果他記得曾見過你
he might come looking.
他可能會四處找你
If the witches learn of him,
如果女巫們知道了他的存在
if they know you have a weakness,
她們知道你有弱點
then poor Tim might end up as leverage
可憐的提姆很可能會再一次
in an awful scheme to control you again.
當作用來控制你的籌碼
Okay. Come on. Up you come.
好了,來,起來吧
Take your violin case with you.
帶著你的小提琴盒
You'll remember losing the instrument backstage after the performance.
你會記得演出后在后臺丟了你的樂器
You really should be more careful.
你真應該更小心點的
All fixed.
搞定了
Now, you owe me a favor.
現在你欠我一個人情
Davina.
黛維娜
What happened?
發生什么事了?
What are you doing here?
你為什么會在這里?
I live her, remember?
我住在這里,記得嗎?
Wow, you abandoned your quest for power
你居然放棄追逐權力
to help out your family.
來幫助你的家人
Having an off day?
今天休假嗎?
Who took her, Rebekah? -I don't know.
一誰抓走了她,蕾貝卡?一我不知道
What do you mean you don't know?
什么叫做你不知道?
Then who killed her attackers?
那是誰殺了攻擊她的人?
I don't know. I had an arrow in my heart.
我不知道,我胸口插了根箭
If it wasn't Hayley who killed them, then....
如果不是海莉殺了他們,那么…
Lovely. Perhaps her cousins will know where she is.
真好,說不定她的親戚們知道她在哪
Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened.
海莉,發生什么事了?快告訴我
I can't remember.
我不記得了
You've completely healed.
你的傷口完全愈合了
There's not a scratch on you.
你身上一點傷痕都沒有
One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember?
身為狼人的好處之一記得嗎?
No. Not that fast.
不,不會好得這么快
Leave her alone.
別煩她了
It's the baby,
是因為這個孩子
the vampire blood, Klaus' blood in your system.
她有吸血鬼的血,克勞斯的血在你身體里
It can heal any wound.
可以治愈任何傷口
Your own child healed you.
你的孩子治愈了你
How did you escape?
你是怎么逃出來的?
You were outnumbered, unarmed.
你寡不敵眾還徒手搏斗
Those men were ripped to shreds.
那些人都被撕成碎片了
I think it was the wolf.
我想是那只狼
I think it's trying to protect me.
我想他在試圖保護我
The witches were supposed to protect you.
那些女巫本應保護你的
When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux--
等我抓到蘇菲德弗羅…
It wasn't Sophie.
那不是蘇菲
It was Agnes.
是愛格妮絲
Fine. Agnes, Sophie. It's all the same to me.
好吧,愛格妮絲,蘇菲,對我來說都一樣
I'll slaughter the lot of them.
我會把她們殺個片甲不留
Not if Elijah gets there first.
如果以利亞先到就不行了
Elijah?
以利亞?
Did you find him?
你我到他了?
He's been in touch, and he has a plan.
一直有聯系,而且他有個計劃
All he asked is that we take care of you.
他只要求我們照顧好你
Hey. So, can we go home now?
那么,我們可以回家了嗎?
I'd really like to sleep for a few days.
我真想好好睡上幾天
Whoa!
哇
I've got you, love. I've got you.
接住你了,親愛的,有我呢
I was crystal clear.
我說得非常清楚
Eyes on my girls at all times.
隨時都要盯著她們倆
Well.... Girl's little friend sneaks away from your party,
怎么,那女孩的朋友從你的派對上溜走
and that's our fault?
是我們的錯嗎?
What, Marcel, you gonna send me to the garden now, too?
怎么,馬賽爾,你也要把我關起來嗎?
When he wakes up,
他醒來后
tell him that an apology would have gotten him
告訴他這樣的態度
a lot further than his attitude.
還不如直接道歉
Awful what happened at the church.
教堂發生的事真是太糟了
I hear they're calling it a gas leak.
我聽說他們聲稱是瓦斯漏氣
Such a pity.
真遺憾
I heard that you were quite the woman on a mission today.
我聽說你今天可是任務繁重
What can I say? I want Elijah back.
我能說什么?我想要以利亞回來而已
Is that all you want?
僅此而已嗎?
You'll get Elijah back.
我會還給你以利亞
In the meantime, stay out of this bar
同時,離開酒吧
and stay away from my guys.
并且和我手下保持距離
What's wrong? You jealous?
怎么,你吃醋了?
Me? I've already found my queen.
我?我已經找到我的女王了
Cami, the bartender?
那個酒保卡蜜嗎?
Stop fooling yourself, Marcel.
別欺騙自己了,馬賽爾
She's comfort food.
她只是你的慰藉食物
Something to distract you
是讓你分心
from what you really want.
不知道自己到底想要什么的慰藉食物
Which, after all these years,
即使過了這么多年
is impossible to deny
也不能否認
because I'm standing right in front of you.
因為你想要的就站在你面前
Klaus?
克勞斯?
What are you doing here?
你怎么來了?
I've had quite a night.
已經大半夜了
I recall you mentioned something about nightmares and insomnia.
我想到你說過你做噩夢還失眠
I believe I can help. May I come in?
我想我能幫忙,可以進來嗎?
This is super weird. Come in.
這真是太奇怪了,進來吧
Wait.
等等
That's right. I told you what happened.
沒錯,我告訴過你
I never tell anybody, but I told you...
我從沒和別人提起過,但卻告訴了你
...and you said something about Sean
你說過西恩獨自一人
standing alone against his demons.
對抗著心中的惡魔
When he killed those men,
當他殺了那些人
I thought he must be mentally ill,
我想他一定是精神不正常了
but what if it was demons?
但如果都是因為惡魔呢?
What if a vampire compelled him?
如果是吸血鬼魅惑了他呢?
And if so, would you devote yourself
如果是這樣,你會奮不顧身
to finding the guilty party?
去找到罪魁禍首嗎?
Would you sacrifice everything to find out the truth?
你會犧牲一切去找到真相嗎?
To what end?
到底是為什么?
To what end?
為什么?
This is the entire reason I'm in New Orleans.
這就是我來紐奧良的原因
Cami, whatever lies on the other end of this mystery
卡蜜,這個謎最終的結局
will only offer you pain.
只會給你帶來痛苦
Nothing will bring your brother back.
什么都不能讓你哥哥起死回生
Your only hope for peace is to forget this.
你得到平靜的唯一方法就是忘掉這一切
No. -And move on.
一不,一并且向前看
No. Don't compel me to forget this.
不,別魅惑我忘記這一切
And if I allow you to remember,
如果我不抹掉你的記憶
the knowledge will eat away at you.
這一切會侵蝕著你
Your quest for truth will only put you in danger.
你對真相的追尋只會置你于險境
You don't care about me!
你根本不是在關心我
You just want me to forget this so I can be focused on Marcel,
你只是想讓我忘記,這樣我就能把注意集中在馬賽爾身上
so I'll be a good, little spy for you.
我就會乖乖當你的小間謀
I need your loyalty, yes,
是的,我需要你的忠誠
and, though that may appear selfish to you,
這對你來說也許很自私
the scope of my plan goes far beyond myself.
但我的計劃遠不只是為了我自己
Power aside, I am trying to honor my brother.
撇開權力,我試圖對我哥哥表示尊重
What about my brother,
那我哥哥呢?
my twin brother?
我的雙胞胎哥哥?
We were bonded our whole lives,
我們一生都連結在一起
and I know... I know he didn't just snap,
我知道,我知道他不是突然就這樣
and I need to know who did this,
我要知道是誰干的
and I need to make this right.
我希望為他平反
No. Don't take this away from me!
不,不要抹掉我的記憶
You will do nothing.
你什么都不會做
Your bother was ill.
你哥哥病了
He killed those people and himself,
他殺了那些人,然后自殺
and it was a tragedy.
這是個悲劇
All you can do...
你能做的就是…
...is move on.
向前看
Know that your brother is at peace
你知道你哥哥安息了
and that you needn't worry.
而且你不用擔心
I will find out what happened,
我會弄清真相
and when I do,
到那時候
I will make sure whoever harmed your brother...
不論是誰傷害了你哥哥,我都會讓他
...will suffer.
付出代價
And as for you,
至于你
tonight, you will sleep,
今晚,你將入眠
and you will dream of a world far better than this one.
夢中的世界要比現實好得多
Aworld where there is no evil, no demons...
一個沒有邪惡,沒有惡魔的世界
...and all people desire...
那是所有人都在追求的
...only to be good.
是做一個善良的人
It's all right, Davina.
別擔心,黛維娜
I don't mean you any harm.
我不會傷害你
Though I do think it's time we had a talk.
我想我們是時候談談了