日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 新聞編輯室 > 新聞編輯室第二季 > 正文

新聞編輯室第二季(MP3+中英字幕):第2集 吉姆被踢下911周年節目

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

I'm gonna pull you from the 9/11 anniversary coverage.

我要把你撤下911周年節目
Let me know who to put on the Romney bus for a couple of weeks.
替我安排一個人,去跟羅姆尼團隊兩周
I was thinking we could go back to the way things were.
我在想,能不能讓一切回到從前
I don't want to go back to the way things were.
我不想回到從前
I'll go. Where?
我去,去哪
New Hampshire. Say hello to Jerry Dantana.
新罕布什爾州,這位是杰利·丹塔納
Jerry's up from DC to cover for Jim.
杰利從華盛頓過來頂替吉姆
Are you very sure you want to pitch this?
你十分確定要提嗎
11 weeks ago, the domain name Occupy Wall Street was registered.
11周前,新注冊一網站域名, "占領華爾街"
And is there a list of incoherent and unrealistic demands?
是不是提出了一串含糊不清,不切實際的要求
Your cousin sent me an email with a link to a YouTube video.
你表妹發給我一個YouTube鏈接
Please let me explain. I spent this whole time
請聽我解釋,一直以來
thinking I was a bad guy for not being in love with you.
我覺得自己是壞人,因為我并不愛你
I don't think there's an immoral way to kill terrorists.
為了擊斃恐怖分子,沒有什么不道德的
There's an illegal way and we're doing it.
但某些方式不合法,我們報道定了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Because you were taken off the 9/11 anniversary coverage?
因為你被撤下911周年節目嗎
Yes! I'm flipping out!
對,我想砍人
I'm gonna give you a story now. What kind of story?
我給你一條線索,什么樣的線索
The kind that makes careers and ends presidencies.
能拉你上位,拉總統下馬
This president is on track to lose more jobs
照此下去,這位總統的失業率
than any other president in modern history.
將超過近代史上任何一位總統
We simply have to have an administration
我們需要選出合適的政府
which has as its leader a person who understands how business works...
它的領導者需懂得企業的運作
and how the decisions we make from a tax and trade standpoint
懂得通過優化稅收和貿易政策
affect the creation of jobs.
來刺激就業
Hey, Cameron. Good morning, sir.
卡梅隆,早上好啊,先生
Come on, man, you can't keep me off the bus again.
行了,伙計,你不能又不讓我上車吧
According to Taliban law,
根據塔利班的法律
I think I'm allowed to run over your face with the bus
我有權開大巴從你臉上碾過去
while making your sister drink Clorox.
還有權逼你妹喝漂白水
Let's leave sisters out of this. You're right about that.
放過我妹,行嗎,你說得對
I can go on the bus? No, sir.
那我能上車了嗎,不能
You guys are running for president.
你們在競選總統啊
You're gonna have to get used to bad press.
遲早得習慣負面報道
But as a Republican campaign,
但作為共和黨競選人
what kind of experience would we have with bad press?
我們要如何應對負面報道呢
Yeah... How would we ever build up that part of our immune system?
嗯,我們要怎樣對之增強免疫呢
Cameron, straight up, the story I file today
卡梅隆,我不嚇唬你,我今天就會報道
will be about how the governor wouldn't let an ACN reporter on the press bus.
州長不許ACN的記者上記者大巴
And he'll experience a fivepoint bump in the polls.
然后他的民調立馬上升五個點
Cameron? Yeah?
卡梅隆,什么事
Let him on the bus.
讓他上大巴
Go ahead.
去吧
Thank you.
謝謝
Thanks.
謝了
Just want to get going.
只想盡快上路而已
ACN I'm Jim Harper, ACN.
我是吉姆·哈珀
How's Ben's ankle?
本的腳踝怎樣了
It's broken.
骨折了
The reporters were freed in Libya. We're reading it.
利比亞的記者放出來了,我們看到了
It's in the "Guardian." We've all got it.
《衛報》登了,我們都看到了
Headline "Journalists freed from Rixos Hotel after being held by Gaddafi gunmen."
大標題《受卡扎菲槍手挾持于瑞克歐斯酒店的記者被釋放》
Stillman, we're all reading it.
斯蒂爾曼,我們都看著呢
"The group were freed shortly after they..."
"這群記者在..."
Seriously, Stillman!
斯蒂爾曼,搞毛啊
We're reading the exact same thing you are saying.
大家都在看,你就別讀了
These journalists who've been trapped for fiveplus days at the Rixos Hotel
數名記者連續五日多被困于瑞克歐斯酒店
in the fivestar prison, as it was known in Libya,
利比亞當地,人稱"五星級監獄"
are out, headed to a safer location.
他們已被釋放,正前往安全地帶
So, great news, as far as we're concerned.
這真是一則天大的好消息
But the battle for Tripoli and...
但是,的黎波里爭奪戰...
It's me. Are you all right?
是我,你沒事吧
Sorry. Are you okay?
抱歉,你還好嗎
Yes, totally.
完全沒事
Did you sleep here? I came in early this morning.
你在這兒睡的嗎,我來得比較早
6:00 am.
現在才六點
I'm moving back in with Lisa.
我要搬回去跟利薩住
I didn't really want anyone to see the bags.
我不想讓大家看到我的行李
So would it be all right
我今天把行李
if I kept them here till the end of the day?
留在這兒可以嗎
What happened?
怎么回事
Don and I split up.
我和唐分手了
Did he kick you out in the middle...
他大半夜把你趕出來...
No. No.
不是的
He went to a hotel.
他去酒店了
Then I couldn't sleep, so I just packed some stuff and came in.
然后我睡不著,就打包跑到這兒來了
You should call him. Take the... I've called him.
你該打給他,拿... 我打過了
I've called him a lot. He's not taking my calls.
我打了好多次,他不接
6:00 AM. He could be sleeping.
才六點,他八成還在睡覺
If it goes to voice mail after two rings,
如果響兩聲接去語音信箱
they saw your name and sent you to voice mail.
就是他看到你名字,然后轉接去語音信箱
Really? Four rings, they're not there.
是嗎,四響,才是真的不在
Two rings, they don't want to talk to you.
兩響,就是不想接
All right, I have to retrace my entire life now.
好吧,我要回溯一下我整個人生
But, you know, you and Don...
但是你和唐...
It was all me. It was me.
完全是我的錯
Is it okay if we don't talk about it?
我們不說這事行嗎
Yeah.
I'm going down to the gym. You wanna come?
我去健身房,你來嗎
Uh, no. Yeah.
不了,來吧
Come take a shower and we'll get breakfast.
來沖個澡,然后我們去吃飯
The reporters are free, the ones from CNN...
那些CNN的記者被釋放了
Yeah, I saw. Come on.
我看到了,走吧
Yeah?
什么事
I need to tell you a story
我要告訴你一條線索
Cyrus West told me last night after the panel.
專家討論之后,塞盧斯·維斯特告訴我的
Cyrus West question mark?
塞盧斯·維斯特,問號
Hmm, ellipses. I booked a bad guest.
嗯,省略號,我不該找他
How long do you guys give people shit in New York?
紐約人要為這種事找多久的碴
Ask ARod.
去問A羅吧,艾力克斯·羅德里奎茲(紐約洋基隊棒球員,季后賽成績廣遭詬病, 09年爆出違禁藥丑聞)
What story did Cyrus West tell you after the panel?
專家討論之后,塞盧斯·維斯特告訴你什么了
Have you ever heard anything about a black op called Genoa?
你聽說過一個叫熱那亞的秘密行動嗎
Operation Genoa? Like the salami?
熱那亞行動,"熱那亞香腸"的熱那亞
Yeah, except it's named for a kind of sail on a boat.
對,它是一種船用帆的名字
No. All right, well, uh, this is gonna sound...
沒聽過,好吧,這聽起來會...
I get that this is gonna sound crazy,
我明白,這聽起來會像是天方夜譚
but West says about a year ago,
但維斯特說,大概一年前
there was a MARSOC extraction
海軍陸戰隊特種部隊組織一場營救
just across the border in Pakistan.
地點在巴基斯坦邊境線附近
Two of our guys were being held in a village
我方兩人被關押于一個村莊里
along with civilians, including women and children.
那里還有平民,包括婦女和孩子
And he says we used sarin gas.
他說,我們用了沙林毒氣
What made you think that was gonna sound crazy?
你怎會覺得這聽起來像是天方夜譚呢
I know that it's probably... Sarin gas?
我知道這... 沙林毒氣
On civilians? During an extraction.
用在平民身上,為了營救行動
The first team of MARSOCs were overrun by Taliban fighters
第一隊特種部隊士兵遭到塔利班士兵壓制
and a second wave of Marines came in on a helicopter
第二隊人馬乘直升機抵達
a minute later and dropped gas.
一分鐘后,釋放了毒氣
Sarin gas?!
沙林毒氣
What you're describing would have involved about 50 people.
這樣的行動,一般會涉及50人左右
15 on the first wave, 15 on the second wave,
第一隊15人,第二隊15人
a ground crew to load the gas on the helos.
將毒氣裝上直升機的地勤
What 50 people could keep that secret?
哪有50人能守住這么大的秘密
You know the name of the shooter in Abbottabad? No.
你知道在阿伯塔巴德,是誰開的槍嗎,不知道(指獵殺本·拉登行動中開槍擊斃拉登的士兵身份)
Those 50 people, to start with.
那50人就做到了
You think SEALs are better at keeping a secret than MARSOCs?
你覺得海豹突擊隊比海軍陸戰隊特種部隊的嘴更嚴嗎
They're protecting the shooter's safety;
他們那是為了保護開槍士兵的安全
they didn't use nerve gas.
況且,他們沒用神經毒氣
I can't believe we're talking about nerve gas.
不敢相信,我們居然在討論神經毒氣
Do I have to go on? You mind if I ask you something?
還要我接著說嗎,問你個問題
No. If I was Jim, would you be paying attention?
問吧,如果我是吉姆,你會這么不在意嗎
I am paying attention.
我沒有不在意
J.D., you don't have to feel competitive with Jim.
杰利,你沒必要把吉姆當作假想敵
Good, 'cause I was asked to come fill in for him.
很好,因為是你調我回來頂替他的
I really don't want to get calls from our DOD sources
我可不想接到國防部內線的電話
asking why we're pursuing a libelous story.
質問我們為什么要報道空穴來風的新聞
Can you assume that I'm good at this?
你能否假設一下,我是內行里手
Can you assume the D.C. Bureau didn't hire a senior producer who's an idiot?
假設華盛頓不會雇用個傻子擔任高級制片人
I never said... Can you do that?
我從沒說... 你能這么假設嗎
Make your calls.
去調查吧
Thank you.
謝謝
'Cause on the off chance it turns out to be true...
因為萬一證明,確有其事...
I'll be there to see you accept your Peabody.
我會到場聽你的皮博迪獲獎演說
That wasn't even close
這跟我想說的
to what I was gonna say. Lighten up, man.
根本不搭邊,放輕松,伙計
On the off chance it turns out to be true,
萬一證明,確有其事
people are gonna have to resign.
有些人就得辭職了
Jerry, you're talking about a massive war crime.
杰利,這可是嚴重的戰爭罪行
On the off chance it turns out to be true,
萬一證明,確有其事
people would have to go to prison.
有些人就得蹲監獄了
Will asked me to come get you.
威爾讓我來找你
What was it supposed to be called again?
那代號叫什么來著
You can say whatever you want in front of anyone who works here.
對這里的所有人,你都能暢所欲言
That's why they work here. Genoa.
能在這工作的條件就是靠譜,熱那亞
Like the city. Like the headsail on a boat.
跟城市名一樣,跟船上的前縱帆一樣(帆本身就是以城市來命名的)
Cool. Anything else?
酷,還有事嗎
Nope.
沒了
Why's your hair all wet?
你怎么頭發濕透了
They don't have blow dryers in the gym.
健身房里沒有吹風機
Do you have a minute today
你今天有空嗎
when Gary and I could pitch you Africa?
格雷和我想做非洲的選題
You can't pitch me Africa. It's a huge place.
非洲不行,范圍太寬了
You've got to be specific. That's what's wrong with your pitches.
得具體一點,你的選題總范這毛病
Good morning. Oh, I'm really glad you're here.
早上好,你終于來了
Elliot and Sloan have been talking about closets for...
埃利奧特和斯隆一直在談衣柜...
we're well into our sixth minute now.
快要滿六分鐘了
My wife has always dreamed of having a walkin closet,
我妻子一直想擁有個步入式衣柜
so I've hired a contractor and I'm building her one.
于是我雇了一家裝修隊,給她打造了一個
Have you ever built an extension on your house?
你家房子,有沒有擴建過
Never had a house.
我連房子都沒有
It's like Vietnam... you can't get out.
就像是越南,逃不出生天
Is it going to be great?
是不是很棒
The closet? Yeah.
衣柜嗎,沒錯
On paper, in theory, yeah.
在理論上,是的
It's supposed to have a whole shoe emporium and a vanity
里面有一個超大的鞋柜,一個梳妝臺
and a little step stool and a sunken, uh...
梯凳,還有一個下沉式的...
Minute seven. Don't stop.
第七分鐘了,繼續說
See, this is what I'm talking about... women and closets.
瞧,太典型了,女人和衣柜
What about men and showers?
那男人和浴室又是怎么回事
I've got an awesome shower. I love my shower.
我家浴室很贊,愛死它了
Where is she keeping her clothes in the meantime?
那裝修期間,她的衣物放在哪兒
My closet. And where are you keeping your clothes?
我的衣柜里,那你的衣物呢
The shower. Oh, dude.
浴室里,伙計
Are we done? Yeah.
說完了嗎,是的
Do you want to do this or me?
你說還是我說
Go ahead. Will's been...
你說,威爾被...
I should tell 'em. What's going on?
應該由我來說,怎么了
The two of you are going to anchor the 9/11 anniversary coverage.
你們倆將負責主持911周年節目
I've been taken off.
我被撤下了
What are you talking about?
你說什么
Oh, fuck that! No way.
去他媽的,不行
Hang on. Reese took you off?
聽我說,里斯把你撤了
It wasn't Reese and it wasn't Leona.
不是里斯,也不是莉安娜
It was me. It was my decision.
是我,是我的決定
All right. Then we'll sit here until we've talked you out of it.
好吧,那我們坐著不走,直到勸服你
Nobody leaves. That sounds like something I'd enjoy, but...
誰都不許走,這主意我很喜歡,但
Why? In about an hour, I'm going to be
為什么,一小時后,我就要
officially condemned on the floor of the House.
受到眾議院的正式譴責
We. We're going to be officially condemned.
我們,是我們要受到正式譴責
We all did the broadcast. We know about that.
節目是大家一起做的,我們知道
There are boycotts and protestors,
我們遭到抵制和抗議
and Reese got kicked out of a SOPA meeting,
里斯又被踢出了SOPA會議
and mostly there are 9/11 widows and widowers and first responders...
更主要的是, 911事件的寡婦鰥夫,急救人員...
What, like, seven first responders out of hundreds?
反對的聲音只是少數
If all it is one... There's always gonna be one.
那也算,凡事都會有反對的聲音
I'm bad news right now.
我現在是禍水
When I called the Tea Party the American Taliban,
當時,我管茶黨叫"美國塔利班"
there were people who thought i was being reductive about the Taliban,
結果有些人認為,我在袒護塔利班
and the 9/11 anniversary isn't...
而且911周年不是...
How were you being reductive about the Taliban?
你怎么袒護塔利班了
The Tea Party doesn't throw acid at people.
因為茶黨不會往人身上潑酸
But that's not the point. What is the point?
但這不是關鍵,什么是關鍵
The point is I'm not who I used to be right now.
關鍵是,我今時不如往日了
It's not right that I inflict myself on a profound...
我不該在全國哀悼日,拿自己...
Jesus. national day of mourning.
天啊,讓全國人民心煩
So on the 9th or 10th, I'm going to get the flu,
所以在9或10號,我會患上流感
and you guys are gonna take my desk.
你倆接管我的主播臺
That's it. It's not a big deal.
就這么回事,沒什么大不了的
All right?
可以嗎
I'll give you any help you need, but you'll nail it.
我會盡量幫你們,但你倆沒問題的
Anything else? No.
還有事嗎,沒了
It wasn't your decision, it was Charlie's.
這不是你的決定,而是查理
I know, I was just saving...
我知道,我是在保護...
Charlie doesn't need you to protect him from...
查理不需要你來保護他...
I wasn't protecting Charlie. Why didn't you just tell them?
我不是在保護查理,那為何不說實話
It's embarrassing.
因為很難堪
Right.
好吧
Excuse me.
打擾一下
I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name before. Hallie.
抱歉,不知你怎么稱呼,哈莉
Would you mind just framing me up?
你可以幫我調整鏡頭嗎
Sure.
Am I good? Yeah, go ahead.
對準了嗎,好了,開始吧
Governor Romney began a 36hour campaign swing
羅姆尼州長開始了為期36小時的競選活動
through the Granite State
他將走遍新罕布什爾州
here at the Rec Center in Keene, New Hampshire,
第一站便是這兒,基恩的活動中心
where questions ranging from Mr. Romney's health care...
內容覆蓋羅姆尼的醫保...
that camera is pointed nowhere near my face, right?
鏡頭根本就沒對準我,是吧
We're competitors.
我們是競爭對手
Troy Davis.
特洛伊·戴維思(被控于1989年8月19日在佐治亞州謀殺警官馬克·麥克菲)
I think he's going to get clemency.
我覺得他會獲得特赦
I don't. Why?
我覺得不會,原因
He's a black guy accused of killing a white cop in Georgia.
他是黑人,被指控在佐治亞州謀殺白人警察(佐治亞州白人眾多,立場偏保守)
That hardly ever goes well for the black guy.
這種事黑人很難有好下場
He's not accused, he's convicted.
不是指控,已經定罪了
And it didn't turn out great for the white cop, either.
況且,那白人警察的下場也不咋地
He spent 20 years in a cell... I know.
他在牢里蹲了20年,我知道
Seven of the nine witnesses... I know.
九名證人中的七人... 我知道
have recanted their testimony,
已經推翻證詞
and of the two left, one of them...Don.
而剩下的兩名證人中的一人...唐
is the primary alternate suspect.
是本案的第二嫌疑人
I've been covering the story, just like you.
我一直在跟蹤報道,跟你一樣
Not just like me. You're right.
你跟我不一樣,你說的對
I've been covering it for nine years.
我報道這案子有九年了
I go down there every six months.
我每半年就要去那里
We write letters. I know the man.
我們常寫信聯系,我了解他
There's reasonable doubt all over the place,
本案滿是合理疑點(法律默認被告無罪,控方需要舉證,證明被告有罪,刑事罪名的定罪標準是"不存在合理疑點")
and in three weeks, we're gonna kill him.
再過三周,他就要被處死了
Unless he gets clemency. Unless he gets clemency.
除非他獲得特赦,除非他獲得特赦
So can I suggest something?
所以我能提點建議嗎
More coverage? Different coverage.
增加報道嗎,換個角度來報道
As a former prosecutor, you can walk us
你當過檢察官,你可以詳盡地
through the trial and the appellate process like nobody else.
分析審判和上訴的環節
The pressure that was put on the DA's office... Listen.
當時地方檢察官所承受的壓力,聽著
for an indictment, how that can motivate them to take the path...
怎樣促使他們走上起訴之路
No.
不行
Just no? He had a trial
就是不行,他接受了審訊
and the jury reached a verdict.
陪審團作出了一致裁決
Half of those jurors say they've changed their minds.
半數的陪審員說,他們改了主意
He was granted an appeal and the upper court decided...
他被準予上訴,上級法院決定...
Burden of proof on appeal is set so high... I know.
上訴的舉證要求之高,我知道
that seven of the nine witnesses recanting didn't matter.
九名證人中七人推翻證詞也無濟于事
And now he gets a clemency hearing,
現在他得到了一次特赦聽證
and then he can try his luck with the Supreme Court.
然后他可以去最高法院試試運氣
He's received, and is receiving, due process.
他接受并正接受著正當的程序
It's not right for me to relitigate the case.
我不能把這案子拿出來重審一遍
That's a thin argument when a guy's life is on the line.
人命關天,這理由還真弱
No, it's not. 20 years have passed.
并不弱,事情過去20年了
Witnesses get fuzzy. They feel bad.
證人記不清了,他們心懷愧疚
They're hounded by reporters and activists
他們被記者和政治積極分子糾纏
and "What if I fucked up?" Nightmares.
飽受"我會不會弄錯了"噩夢的煎熬
And as a former prosecutor, I'd be pissed as hell
作為前任檢察官,我也不會喜歡
if some guy with an anchor desk and an audience started secondguessing my...
一個主播在觀眾面前質疑我的...
Can you imagine how little
你能想象我有多不在乎
I give a shit about the prosecutor's feelings?
檢察官的感受嗎
With the presumption of innocence,
在無罪假設下
a jury of his peers reached a verdict and found him guilty.
陪審團作出了一致裁決,宣告他有罪
And then they looked him in the eye and sentenced him to death.
然后陪審團看著他的眼睛,判了死刑
Did Troy have the best possible legal counsel?
特洛伊有最好的律師嗎
No, but on appeal... On appeal
沒有,但上訴時... 上訴時
he was represented by the Georgia Resource Center,
是佐治亞州資源中心為他作的辯護
which stated in an affidavit
資源中心在書面陳詞中稱
that the work that they were doing on his behalf was akin to triage.
他們為他作的辯護,就像醫療分診
"We were simply trying to avert total disaster "
我們的第一考慮是,避免引火上身
rather than provide any kind of effective or active representation."
而非提供任何有效或積極的辯護"
In your file, you have a commendation
你的檔案里,有一封來自布魯克林刑事法庭
from Judge Bernard Sittenfeld of the Brooklyn Criminal Court.
伯納德·希登費爾德法官的表揚信
You approached the bench and you said, "Your Honor,
你走近席前,然后說"法官大人
I can win this case, but only because I can beat the public defender.
我能贏本案,只因為我能打敗公設辯護人
I'm no longer convinced that the accused is guilty,
我不再堅信被告人有罪
and I'm making a motion..." It was my case
我提議"... 那是我的案子
and my decision.
我自己決定的
Look, I get that you want a prodeath penalty crime fighter making noise,
我明白,你希望能有個我這樣贊成死刑的人發出點動靜
but there's a difference between reporting a story and advocating for a cop killer.
但播報新聞和擁護警察殺手,性質不一樣
Alleged. Not alleged, convicted.
嫌疑犯,不是嫌疑,已經定罪了
Do you see any reasonable doubt? I don't get a vote.
你覺得有合理疑點嗎,我不是陪審員
I'm just asking if you see any reasonable... Of course I do.
我只問你,覺得有沒有... 當然有
Okay.
那好
Wanna see some company history? What is it?
想看看咱們早期的節目嗎,什么內容
Will at the anchor desk on 9/11.
911那天主播臺上的威爾
His first time in the chair.He picked a hell of a day.
那是他第一次,他真會挑日子
He didn't pick it.
不是他選的
Dan Marsh was grounded in Chicago
唐·馬西在芝加哥,飛機停航
and the other guy, Ed... Ed Wyatt.
另外一個,埃德,埃德·懷亞特
Wyatt couldn't cross a bridge.
懷亞特過不了橋
Julie Chen, Maria Herrera,
朱莉·陳,瑪利亞·埃雷拉
Ryan Crosby... the bench was pretty thin.
賴安·克羅斯比,沒剩多少人了
What was Will, the weekend anchor?
威爾那時是什么職務,周末主播
Legal correspondent. Shit.
法律記者,媽呀
Here it is.
找到了
What is it? It's almost midnight.
什么時候,快午夜了
He's been on the air for 16 hours.
他連續直播16個小時了
Probably hadn't had 10 words with Charlie Skinner
恐怕那天以前,他和查理·斯金納說的話
in his life until this day. Is there sound?
不超過十個字,有音頻嗎
That's coffee.
這是咖啡
I didn't know how you like it. I'm sure it's fine.
我不知你喜歡什么味的,挺好的
It can be lonely in here.
坐在這里,有時會很孤單
I've been learning a little bit about you.
我對你有了些了解
You're the oldest son?
你是長子
Yeah.
是的
You had to protect your sisters and your brother and your mom
你得保護弟弟妹妹,還有母親
from a pretty violent father, it sounds like.
不被父親打,大概是這樣
Do it again.
再干一次
I've got faith in you.
我相信你
Why?
為什么
I'm out of options.
因為我別無選擇
You're back in five, four...
倒計時5 4...
He froze?
他愣住了
I've been searching for biblical quotes.
我一直在尋找合適的圣經引文
None of them...
沒有任何一句...
We don't know how many are dead.
我們暫時不清楚死亡人數
It's gonna be a lot.
人數肯定不少
It's gonna be thousands.
會有上千人
We don't know who attacked us.
我們不知道襲擊我們的是誰
We don't know what's coming tomorrow.
我們不知道明天會發生什么
And I don't know what I'm doing.
我也不知道我在干什么
But I'll make you this promise:
但我會向你們保證一點
I'm gonna be with you all night.
我會徹夜陪著你們
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪兒都不會去
I'll be right here.
我就在這里
John Chase is at the Pentagon.
下面,約翰·切斯從五角大樓發來報道
Will, the smoke is still billowing out of the western side of the Pentagon,
威爾,仍有大量煙霧從五角大樓西側涌出
where at 9:37 this morning, it was struck by American Airlines...
今早9點37分,大樓遭到美國航空...
Finally, in the first national poll released after Rick Perry officially announced...
最后,里克·佩里宣布參選后的首次全國民調...
Come in. I think if I slip out now before the show's over...
進來,我想趁直播結束前溜走
Let me help you carry your stuff to a cab.
我幫你把行李送上出租車
No, I'm good.
不用了,我行的
I appreciate you not asking too many...
我很感激你沒有問太多...
What the hell happened? questions.
到底發生了什么,問題
I shouted at a "Sex and the City" Tour bus
我朝著《欲望都市》觀光巴士大喊
that my roommate and I were both into the same guy.
說我和室友喜歡上了同一個男生
Someone on the bus taped the whole thing and posted it on YouTube.
巴士上某人錄下了全過程,發到了YouTube上
Someone Don knows sent him a link.
唐的一個朋友把鏈接發給了他
Shit. And Jim was on the bus.
靠,吉姆也在巴士上
Jim was on a "Sex and the City" Tour bus?
吉姆在《欲望都市》觀光巴士上
Yeah. Why?
沒錯,為什么
I'm just lucky, I guess.
我運氣太好了吧
How many views does it have? 1,118 as of a half hour ago.
點擊量多少,半小時前是1118次
And Don's one of them? It's a Labor Day miracle.
唐是其中之一,真是勞動節的奇跡(美國勞動節在九月的第一個周一, 2011年為9月5日)
Has Lisa seen it? No.
利薩看過嗎,沒有
I sent an email trying to get it taken down under their privacy policy,
我發了郵件,以隱私權為由,要求撤下視頻
but I got an autoresponse saying it takes five days.
但自動回復說,需要等五天
Then I tried getting it taken down under their copyright policy...
然后,我又以版權為由,要求撤下視頻
the "Sex and the City" Music and logo can be heard and seen.
因為視頻包含了《欲望都市》的音樂和標志
And? Five days.
然后呢,依舊五天
I can't think of anything else to try.
我想不到別的方法了
What about... Foursquare!
那個... Foursquare(基于地理信息和微博的服務網絡,用戶可以通過手機來分享自己的所在位置)
She's gonna be on Foursquare. It was a tour bus.
她肯定在Foursquare上,,那可是觀光巴士
You really think the poster lives in New York?
你真覺得上傳視頻的人住在紐約
The video's called "Another New Yorker Loses It."
視頻名叫"又一個紐約人抓狂了"
"Another New Yorker."
"又一個紐約人"
Somebody from Maryland could say the same thing
馬里蘭州的人也可以這么說
without the emphasis on the first word. Right here.
無需強調"又"字,找到了
Oh, she just posted three minutes ago.
三分鐘前,她發了條狀態
"My underwear is on gentle cycle
"我的內衣正處于輕柔檔洗滌
while my love life is being scraped against a rock."
而我的愛情生活卻慘遭蹂躪"
And she's at a Laundromat in Astoria.
她在阿斯托里亞的一個自助洗衣店里
If she just put clothes in the gentle cycle three minutes ago,
假如她三分鐘前開始的輕柔檔洗滌
she's got another 42 minutes, plus 50 minutes in the dryer.
那還要42分鐘才能洗完,加上烘干50分鐘
I can take the 7 to Queensboro Plaza, transfer to the N.
我可以乘7路公交到皇后區廣場,再轉N線
I can make it.
能趕得上
I'm coming with you. No, I'm good.
我陪你去,不用,我可以的
I'm not letting you go to Queens to negotiate with Sylvia Plath by yourself.
我不能讓你獨自去皇后區跟西爾維婭·普拉特談判
Come on.
走吧
Thanks.
謝了
Ron Paul trails... And just like that,
羅恩·保羅緊跟... 一眨眼的功夫
Perry's up 12 points over Romney.
佩里領先羅姆尼12個點
We can see.
我們長眼睛了
And only twothirds of Republican voters know who Perry is,
而且,只有2/3的共和黨選民認識佩里
which means that four in 10 who
也就是說,認識他的每十人中
do know who he is have him as their first choice.
就有四人將他作為第一選擇
We are looking at the same thing you are.
我們都在看著呢
Perry's gonna come back to earth.
佩里的支持率會降回來的
He's a legitimate conservative with a ton of money.
他是個標準的保守派,同時又多金
Eventually, he's gonna have to speak.
他總要開口說話的
Jim Harper. Stillman.
吉姆·哈珀,斯蒂爾曼
Not your phone.
不是你的電話
Jim? Yeah. Hi.
吉姆,是我,嗨
Hang on a second.
等一下
Hey. How are you doing? I'm fine, thanks.
你怎么樣,我很好,謝謝
But I need to tell you something.
但我得和你說點事
There's a YouTube video of me shouting at the bus.
YouTube上有段我朝著巴士大叫的視頻
I'm sorry, it's kind of loud in here.
不好意思,這兒有點吵
I can't really shout right now. Okay, hang on.
我現在不能太大聲,好的,等下
Are you still there? Yeah,
你還在嗎,在
but I'm getting on the elevator now.
可我要上電梯了
What were you saying?
你說什么
There's a YouTube video of me shouting at the bus.
YouTube上有段我朝著巴士大叫的視頻
The whole thing.
全程
Are you there?
你在聽嗎
Yeah.
You remember what I said, right?
你記得我說了什么吧
Yeah. I'm taking care of it.
是的,我會擺平這事的
I'm going to get it taken down. I just wanted you to know.
我會把視頻撤下,我只是想告訴你一下
Has Lisa seen it?
利薩看過嗎
No. Has Don?
沒有,唐呢
Maggie?
瑪姬
Yeah. Has Don seen it?
嗯,唐看過嗎
Yeah.
看了
Are you guys all right? I'm moving back in with Lisa.
你倆沒事吧,我搬回利薩那里住了
Shit. I gotta go.
該死,我得掛了
I should call Don.
我該給唐打電話
I wouldn't do that. I think it'd just...
最好不要,恐怕只會...
and he's having a hard time with Troy Davis, so...
他為了特洛伊·戴維思,已經焦頭爛額了
He is a really good guy and I screwed him...
他真的是個好人,我坑了他
I've got it all covered, okay? Maggie...
全交給我來解決,好嗎,瑪姬
I screwed him. You were on a bus.
我坑了他,你碰巧在巴士上而已
Excuse me.
打擾一下
Are you Erica?
你是埃里卡嗎
Yeah. Do you recognize me?
是,你還認得我嗎
Wwhat are you doing? What's going on?
你們想干什么,怎么回事
No, it's okay. You don't have to be scared.
沒事的,你不必害怕
Why would you even say that? Sorry, that was stupid.
你干嘛那樣說,抱歉,我犯傻了
I'm Maggie Jordan.
我是瑪姬·喬丹
I was the one who screamed at the bus like a lunatic that night.
我就是那晚朝著巴士瘋喊的人
That's my friend Sloan.
這位是我的朋友斯隆
Okay, but I'm feeling a little ambushed.
好吧,但我有種被埋伏的感覺
You're not.
沒有的事
How did you find me?
你們怎么找到我的
We haven't been following you or anything.
我們沒有跟蹤你什么的
Why would you say that? I found you on Foursquare.
干嘛那樣說,我在Foursquare上找到你的
I'm not dangerous. Okay.
不用怕我,好吧
I just need to ask you a favor.
我只想請你幫一個忙
I really need you to take down your YouTube post.
能把那個YouTube視頻撤掉嗎
It would mean a lot to me. This is crazy.
這對我來說很重要,這事太扯了
Yeah. I can't believe I'm talking to you.
確實,不敢相信,我正和你說話
Well, like I said... I'm really curious.
如我所說... 我真的很好奇
Did you and your best friend make up?
你和閨蜜和好了嗎
I'm sorry?
什么
You said, "I just spent my last $7
你說, "我剛剛花掉了僅有的7塊錢
having a fight with my best friend."
跟我的閨蜜大吵了一架"
Yeah. We did. We did make up.
是的,我們和好了
And I said something in the video
我在視頻里說的話
that would really hurt her if she saw it.
她若聽到,一定會很受傷的
That you like her boyfriend.
聽到"你喜歡她的男友"嗎
This is so weird. Yeah, it is.
這事太奇葩了,確實如此
It's like I'm in this now.
我仿佛身處其中了
Believe me, you don't wanna be in it.
信我一句,你不會想摻和進來的
And was the guy who jumped off the bus,
從巴士里跳出去的那男人
was that the guy you were talking about?
就是你說的他嗎
It doesn't matter. Was it?
這不重要,不重要嗎
I'd rather not get other people involved.
我不想把其他人牽扯進來
You didn't know he was on the bus when you shouted...
你大喊的時候,不知道他在巴士上...
No. No, I didn't. What happened when he ran after you?
我不知道,他去追你后,發生了什么
It doesn't matter. I just need the video taken down...
這不重要,我只想把視頻撤掉...
Are you guys together now?
你倆在一起了嗎
She said it doesn't matter, Erica.
她說了不重要了,埃里卡
How far up her ass do you need to crawl before you get...
你還要厚顏無恥地追問她多久啊
It's all right.
沒關系
That was really rude.
太粗魯了
She works a long day. We're all right.
她工作一天很辛苦,別放在心上
'Cause I don't respond to things like that.
我可不吃這一套的
Me neither. I have a hunch we're a lot alike.
我也是,第六感告訴我,咱倆很像
You don't even know me.
你根本不認識我
That's the thing, I feel like I do, from reading your blog.
可看了你的博客后,我一見如故
She writes this "Sex and the City" fan fiction, except...
她寫《欲望都市》的同人小說,不過...
It's not fan fiction! That's what I was about to say.
不是同人小說,我正要說...
It's not fan fiction. I take experiences from my life
不是同人小說,我根據自己的生活經歷
and I write them in the voice of the characters.
借劇中的角色來編寫故事
Will you take down the video?
你能撤掉視頻嗎
This is the most views I've ever had,
這是我點擊量最大的視頻
and it links to my blog. I'm asking as a personal favor.
還鏈接到我的博客,我欠你個人情
I don't know. How many Twitter followers do you have?
不好吧,你有多少推特粉絲
I have over 300. I have more than that.
超過300個,我的粉絲更多
I'm gonna give you something to tweet, and I'll retweet it,
我告訴你發什么內容,我再轉發它
and in exchange you'll take down the video.
作為交換,你撤掉視頻
How many do you have? More than 300.
你有多少粉絲,超過300個
How many?
具體多少個
450,000.
45萬
You do not have 450,000.
你不可能有45萬
She does.
她有的
Are you famous?
你很有名嗎
She's very wellknown and respected in certain circles.
她在某些圈子里,人氣很足的
What are you famous for? Making other people rich.
你因何而出名,助人致富
Tweet this...
發這個
"As China's reliance on oil increases,
"隨著中國對石油的依賴程度增加
investors would be welltipped to look toward Nigeria for the next supply boom."
投資者可指望尼日利亞石油業大幅增長"
That doesn't really do anything for my blog.
這對我的博客沒有任何幫助
It's not...
這不是...
Okay.
好吧
Use my account and type this...
用我的賬戶,寫這條
"Check out this blog. "
看看這個博客
Best 'SATC' fan fic ever."
最棒的《欲望都市》同人小說"
"A reallife Carrie Bradshaw."
"真人版凱莉·布雷蕭"
Can I say Charlotte?
可以說是夏洛特嗎
You know what? You cannot say Charlotte.
不行,不能說夏洛特
You can say Charlotte. I like Charlotte.
可以說夏洛特,可我喜歡夏洛特
Seriously?
搞毛啊
Say Charlotte.
說夏洛特吧
Cameron? Yeah?
卡梅隆,什么事
Any chance I can get 30 minutes with the candidate today?
我今天有機會和候選人談上30分鐘嗎
No.
沒有
Governor Romney continued his campaign swing through the Granite State
羅姆尼州長繼續在新罕布什爾的競選活動
with a town hallstyle event at the VFW Hall...
本站的市政廳會議,地點在外戰老兵俱樂部
For Atlantis Cable News, I'm Jim Harper
我是ACN的吉姆·哈珀
with the Romney campaign in Alexandria, New Hampshire.
在新罕布什爾亞歷山大,為您報道羅姆尼競選
...in Sutton, New Hampshire...
在新罕布什爾薩頓...
For Atlantis Cable News, I'm Jim Harper
我是ACN的吉姆·哈珀
with the Romney campaign in Gilbert.
在吉爾伯特為您報道羅姆尼競選
I was hoping you'd run a name through your VA database for me.
請幫我在退伍軍人數據庫里查個名字
Gunnery Sergeant Eric Sweeney.
槍炮軍士,埃里克·斯維尼
Maggie. Yeah, it's a very common name.
瑪姬,對,很常見的名字
I'll take anyone who was deployed in the last 10 years.
所有近十年被派遣的,我都要
Satellite Sentinel Project just released a report
衛星哨兵計劃剛發布一則報告
that they have evidence that the Sudanese government
有證據表明蘇丹政府
is building mass civilian graves in the Nuba Mountains.
正在努巴山脈建造大規模的平民墓穴
Can I get the report? The whole thing?
報告給我看,全部嗎
The whole thing.
全部
8:30 we start with a business roundtable
第一站八點半,企業圓桌會議
where the governor will be talking about
州長會講到
how to fix Obama's stalled economy.
如何重振被奧巴馬拖累的經濟
Then we go to Claremont for an 11:00 AM Freedom Forum
下一站十一點,前往克萊蒙特參加自由論壇(致力于媒體自由、言論自由、人民自由的無黨派組織)
where he'll talk about Obama's stalled economy
期間他會講到,被奧巴馬拖累的經濟
and how to fix it.
以及如何重振
Lunch is turkey sandwiches.
午餐是火雞三明治
And then at 3:00 PM town hall meeting
再下一站,下午三點,市政廳會議
where Governor Romney will be taking questions from voters
羅姆尼州長將回答選民的問題
about how he's gonna fix the economy.
探討如何重振經濟
And Jim has a question already. Yes.
吉姆立馬就開始提問了,對
How's the governor gonna fix the economy?
州長打算如何重振經濟
He will be talking about that today.
今天他會說的
Any chance I can get 30 minutes?
能給我30分鐘專訪嗎
No. But keep asking.
不能,但別放棄
I will.
當然
A Christian group armed with knives, machetes, and guns attacked Muslims in Nigeria.
一基督教團體持刀槍襲擊了尼日利亞的穆斯林
Give me everything.
給我所有資料
Lieutenant Riley, my name is Jerry Dantana.
萊利中尉,我是杰利·丹塔納
I'm with ACN, and I'm trying to track down
我在ACN工作,我在找一位
a retired Marine gunnery sergeant
退役的陸戰隊槍炮軍士
named Eric Sweeney, likely Special Ops.
叫埃里克·斯維尼,很可能是特戰隊的
Eric Sweeney?
埃里克·斯維尼
They were armed with knives, machetes, and bows
他們持有短刀,砍刀和弓箭
and attacked Muslims praying during Ramadan.
襲擊了齋月中正在祈禱的穆斯林
21 people are dead. Did any of them live here?
21人死亡,他們有誰在美國住過嗎
No.
沒有
In an historic address to a joint session of Congress,
在國會聯席會議上的發表重要演說時(演說日期為2011年9月8日,時間從晚9點提前至晚7點,以避開當晚的橄欖球賽)
the president implored lawmakers to pass the American Jobs Act.
總統敦促立法者通過《美國就業法案》
The president used the phrase, "Pass this jobs bill" 18 times during his address.
"通過就業法案"在總統發言中出現多達18次
Pass this jobs bill and we can put people to work rebuilding America.
通過就業法案,讓人們參與重建美國的工作
Everyone here knows
在座的各位都知道
we have badly decaying roads and bridges all over the country.
我國許多道路和橋梁都已經不堪重負
Our highways are clogged with traffic,
高速公路被車堵滿
our skies are the most congested in the world...
我們的天空也是全球最繁忙的
Pass this jobs bill,
通過就業法案
and companies will get extra tax credits if they hire American veterans.
用額外的稅收減免,鼓勵公司雇傭退伍軍人
Jim Harper.
吉姆·哈珀
She says I need to be more specific
她說得再具體一點
and that it has to have something to do with us.
必須和美國人有所關聯
Give me advice.
給個建議
Be specific and have it have something to do with us.
再具體一些,和美國人有所關聯
Okay.
好吧
So I should probably get back to work.
我得繼續工作了
Jim? Yeah?
吉姆,什么事
I just want things to be back to normal, you know?
我只希望一切恢復正常
I'm normal. It doesn't sound like it.
我很正常,聽上去可不像
And I don't know what the hell you're doing in New Hampshire
我不明白你去新罕布什爾干嘛
when you're a senior producer.
你可是高級制片人
I'm waiting for Ben Furusho's ankle to heal.
我在等本·福魯索的腳踝康復
You're lost. Hey, you know what? Look who's talking.
你迷失了,你也好意思說這種話
All right. All right.
好吧,好吧
Well, have a good night.
晚安
You too.
你也是
She wants things to be normal?
她希望一切恢復正常嗎
Yeah.
Why don't you?
你怎么不想
I didn't like normal.
我不喜歡正常
She's someone in my newsroom.
她是我同事
I didn't ask.
我沒問啊
Okay.
好吧
SWEENEY Three Es. SWEENEY.
三個E
I'll hold.
我等著
You all right?
你還好嗎
Yeah.
沒事
Can you think of anything about Africa that's relevant to Americans?
你能想出非洲如何能跟美國人搭上邊嗎
It's the next place US soldiers are gonna go to die.
那兒是美軍士兵下一個前往赴死的戰場
Yeah, he was a gunnery sergeant.
對,槍炮軍士
They took down the Towers, hit the Pentagon,
他們撞毀了雙子塔,襲擊了五角大樓
and but for the heroism of the men and women of United Flight 93,
若非93號航班上乘客的英勇行為
would have destroyed the Capitol.
他們還會撞倒國會大廈
In the decade since, the world's become a different place.
911之后的十年,世界變了樣
Our country's become a different place.
國家變了樣
We've gone to war in Iraq and Afghanistan,
我們向伊拉克和阿富汗開戰
we've lost almost 5,000 troops to our enemies.
失去近五千名士兵
Whatcha got?
有什么新聞
Netflix is gonna separate the DVDbymail plan from the online.
網飛公司要分離在線點播與DVD租賃業務
I saw it. Bring it up again at 2:00.
我看到了,兩點鐘再提醒我
Ron Paul won the California straw poll
羅恩·保羅贏了加州民意測驗(民意測驗是一種非正式的選舉,僅用于試水)
and got Barry Manilow's endorsement.
并獲得了巴瑞·曼尼洛的支持
I'm looking down at my papers
我在看我的記錄本
'cause there are things here that interest me,
因為這里有我感興趣的東西
and not so I don't laugh at what Martin just said.
所以我才沒被馬丁逗笑
Um, speaking of laughing...
說到笑
Neal. Yeah.
尼爾,在
Neal went to cover a protest rally over the weekend.
尼爾上周末去跟進了一個抗議集會
"Flip 'n' Fry Wall Street"? Occupy.
"炸酥華爾街" ,占領
20,000 protestors were promised.
承諾有兩萬名示威者
Did they get 20,000? No.
達到兩萬人了嗎,沒有
15? No.
一萬五,沒有
How many people came to "Fluff 'n' Fold Wall Street"?
多少人去"折疊華爾街"了
Police estimate there were 300 people in Zuccotti Park.
警方估計,祖科蒂公園里有約三百人
You guys have to check out the email blast.
大家來看看電郵廣告吧
Please don't. This is what got Neal's attention.
別,就是它吸引了尼爾的眼球
Hello, Citizens of the Internet.
大家好,互聯網公民
We are Anonymous.
我們是匿名者
Seriously? On September 17th,
搞笑啊,在9月17日
Anonymous will flood into lower Manhattan,
匿名者將會涌入曼哈頓下城區
set up tents, kitchens, peaceful barricades...
搭起帳篷,廚房,和平路障
Oh. It's a Salvador Dali mask.
這是薩爾瓦多·達利面具(超現實主義西班牙畫家,小胡子很有喜感)
Guy Fawkes. What's that?
蓋伊·福克斯,什么東西
he masks... Guy Fawkes.
面具是蓋伊·福克斯
one simple demand in a plurality of voices
眾口齊呼一個簡單的訴求
... we want freedom.
...我們要自由
Join us. We are Anonymous.
加入我們,我們是匿名者
We are Legion. Wall Street, expect Us.
我們是軍團,華爾街,等著瞧
This film is not yet rated.
本片尚未評級
They're cheering for you!
大家在為你喝彩
They're ironically cheering for a video
大家在為一段視頻喝倒彩
that had me chase a nonstory.
而我一直在追蹤莫須有的故事
Well, next best thing. Good morning.
不算太糟,早上好
Good morning! Don, listen to this.
早上好,唐,聽著
No, already you're making it sound bad.
你這口氣太影響士氣了
Don, listen to this.
唐,聽著
I just saw a convincing presentation from the guys at B.A. Strategies.
剛才BA調查的人給我展示了令人信服的數據
The subject... audience retention.
主題是,觀眾續看率
Not in the sense of retaining your leadin,
不是前導觀眾續看
but actual retention.
而是真正的續看
Holding on to the information you got.
期待你所提供的信息
Retention in the sense of... I'm begging you.
這種續看... 你行行好
18% more viewers stay
節目播出1/4之后
watching past the first quarter of a show
若想令續看的觀眾量提升18%
if that show features... No.
只需在節目中,不行
Yes. an engaged Twitter audience.
沒錯,引入推特互動
You want me to do a whole show
你想讓我的節目全場
with a bunch of little messages flashing underneath me?
底部都有消息在閃
They wouldn't be flashing, it'll be a scroll.
不會閃的,做成滾動
You can't turn your arm clockwise
順時針轉胳膊的同時
and turn your leg counterclockwise at the same time.
逆時針轉腿,是行不通的
Try. You can't do it. Go ahead.
不信你試試
Well, obviously, I'm not going to do that.
顯然我不會這么做
It encourages a highly engaged audience,
它能提升觀眾的參與度
and that's an ad sales point.
從而吸引廣告商
They why not do it on Will's show?
那怎么不在威爾的節目里做
Mac would never allow it.
麥肯不會同意
Don would never allow it if he were in the room.
要是唐在這,他也不會同意
Charlie. Don's back.
查理,唐回來了
I've got an offtherecord source and no second confirmation
我收到非官方消息,尚無第二源證實
that there's been outside lobbying on the Georgia Parole Board.
有人游說佐治亞州特赦和假釋委員會
Real lobbyists or... Yeah, lobbyists. Professional lobbyists.
專業說客還是... 專業說客
That's not illegal for the parole board, just for the lobbyists.
假釋委員會沒犯法,犯法的是說客
Which way? Against.
判決結果如何,反對(指特赦聽證會的判決,決定是否特赦)
Threetwo against clemency.
3:2反對特赦
Gwen's on the air for another 23 minutes.
格溫的直播還有23分鐘
I want to have her break in right now.
我想立刻插播
How good's the source? It's...
來源可信嗎,這...
Are they saying money changed hands?
有金錢交易嗎
No, just they made phone calls.
沒有,他們只是打了電話
The pope's made phone calls for this.
教皇也打了電話
Well, my swing vote... The guy you think is the swing vote.
那關鍵一票,你認為他是關鍵一票
Know is the swing vote,
我知道他是關鍵一票
didn't listen to the pope, he listened to lobbyists.
他沒聽教皇的,卻聽了說客的
So I'd like to go over to dayside and have them report
所以我要去日間檔,讓他們報道
that there's been a development in the story. No way.
事件有了新的進展,不行
Get someone on the record, get confirmation, and we'll...
找人公開發言,外加第二源證實,我們就...
We'll keep trying, but in the meantime,
我們會盡力,但是其間
I want to break in. Go with the story that...
我想先插播,我們就跟進...
You don't have the story to break in with.
你根本沒可插播的消息
The clock is ticking. Same rule.
時間不等人,規矩依舊
Call him. Say you've heard a report and you want confirmation.
給他打電話,說你聽到風聲,想要確認
When he denies it, then I really won't be able to run it.
他要是否認,我就不能報道了
You can't run it now.
你現在也不能報
Why don't I just call him and tell him...
我干脆直接打給他,跟他說...
I can just call him.
我就打給他
I could call him and say, "I know your name.
然后跟他說, "我知道你的名字
I know your name, and if Troy Davis dies,
我知道你的名字,倘若特洛伊·戴維思死了
I'm reporting that you were the swing vote.
我會報道說,你就是那關鍵一票
I'm reporting your name, your address,
我會公開你的名字,住址
and I'm gonna throw a Google Earth image of your house
我還會把你家在谷歌地球上的照片
up on the screen so we have a record
放到熒幕上,我們正好看看
of what it looked like before it was set on fire."
它在被人放火之前是什么樣子"
You could put a picture of his kids up on the screen,
你還可以公開他孩子的照片
say where they go to school.
公開他們在哪上學
Seven of nine witnesses,
9名證人,7人翻供啊
and one of the two is a suspect.
剩下兩人之一還是嫌疑人
What could the lobbyist have said to the parole board member
這說客對假釋委員會成員說了什么
that could possibly have been better than what the pope said?
居然能比教皇說得還好
Do you have anyone inside the police unions?
你在警察工會里有人嗎
Nobody who'll tell me this.
沒人能證實
Then you'll just have to wait for the Supreme Court.
那你只能等高院的判決了
Yeah.
是啊
Okay.
好吧
Don...
I've never really talked to you about the YouTube,
我還沒和你談過YouTube的事
the whole, you know...
整件事
No. Yeah, man.
沒有
Uh, I appreciate it. Just...
謝謝關心,但...
just not this minute, okay?
但現在不是時候
Yeah. No. Cool.
行,好的
All right?
好吧
All right.
好的
You know something about Troy Davis?
你有特洛伊·戴維思的消息
How did you hear that?
你怎么聽見的
We're competitors.
我們是競爭對手
Nothing, I was...
沒事,只是...
I heard something was going on with the parole board.
聽說假釋委員會那兒有動靜
I have a source saying the swing vote was lobbied,
我得到消息說關鍵一票被游說了
and it's 32 against. It's against the law for lobbyists...
最后3:2反對,說客違法了...
I know it is.
我知道
It's not like I'm indifferent.
不是我冷漠
It never occurred to me that you were.
我從沒覺得你冷漠
All right. I can give you cover.
好吧,我可以幫你打掩護
If you're worried about coming out for a guy accused...
如果你擔心支持一個被指控的...
I don't need cover.
我不需要掩護
One of the witnesses said Davis confessed to him in jail.
一名證人說,戴維思在監獄里向他認罪了
Kevin McQueen. Then McQueen said he made it all up.
凱文·麥昆,隨后麥昆承認是瞎編的
The court said the recantation didn't mean much
法院稱,推翻證詞的意義不大
because McQueen was so obviously lying that
因為麥昆當初明顯是在撒謊
the jurors couldn't have attached much weight to his testimony in the first place.
陪審團原本就沒太倚重于他的證詞
It was clear that he was lying, so it didn't matter that he was lying?
因為他明顯撒了謊,所以他撒了謊也無所謂
That was the ruling of the US Court for the Southern District of Georgia, yeah.
這就是佐治亞南區地方法院的判決
The recanting witness who said he was coerced?
另一人推翻證詞,說他是被脅迫的
Jeffrey Sapp.
杰佛里·賽普
The court said his testimony wasn't damaging enough to Davis,
法院稱,他的證詞對戴維思構成的傷害不大
that if he'd really been coerced, his...
他若真是被脅迫的,他的...
Testimony would have been more damaging.
證詞本該構成更大的傷害
Another recanting witness said she saw the alternate suspect
另一人推翻證詞,說她看到是第二嫌疑人
pull the trigger. Harriet Murray.
扣動的扳機,哈里特·穆雷
Why didn't she testify at the hearing?
她怎么沒在聽證會上作證
She's dead.
她死了
The court won't give any weight to her claim.
法院不肯采納她的證詞
That's 'cause she wasn't crossexamined.
因為她沒有接受過盤問
When did the burden shift? When he was convicted.
舉證責任,何時轉到被告身上了,他被判有罪時被判有罪后(在上訴時被告成了控方,需承擔舉證責任證明自己無罪)
He shot a police officer. No, he didn't.
他槍殺了警察,他沒有
The jury said he did. The district court said he did.
陪審團說有,地方法院說有
I can only report what I know.
我只能報道我知道的
I'm not allowed to get involved in advocacy,
我不能有任何偏私
and neither are you.
你也不能
And from what I hear, I'm sure you were just joking
據我聽說,你相信你是在開玩笑
about threatening the swing vote with exposure.
說要威脅曝光關鍵一票
I'm sure I was.
我確定
Hey. How you doin'?
嘿,還好嗎
Good. How was your day?
很好,你怎么樣
It was good. You want a hug?
很好,想要抱抱嗎
What?
什么
You want me to give you a hug?
想要我抱抱你嗎
What's going on?
怎么了
Come here.
過來
You're so full of shit, Maggie.
你真是滿嘴謊話,瑪姬
What?
什么
No, you didn't!
你們才沒有體會到
I'm the typical single woman in New York...
我就是一個典型的紐約單身女性
I got it taken down. It was taken down.
我把視頻撤下了,已經撤下了
I went to a Laundromat in Queens
我跑去皇后區的自助洗衣店
to make sure you didn't have to see it...
就為了確保不讓你看到...
Erica blogged all about her brush with celebrity.
埃里卡把與名人的接觸全都寫進了博客
She didn't think Sloan was very nice, so she reposted it.
她嫌斯隆態度不好,所以又重新貼了
Oh, Jesus Christ. You think it's adorable
老天,你以為
that you're victimized by your own life, don't you?
自哀自憐很招人疼嗎
Like you're Holly GoFuckin'Lightly.
你當自己是霍莉·他媽的·格萊特麗啊
Okay... Don't misunderstand, I was moved
好吧,別誤會,我很感動
that your first instinct was to impress upon me how hard you tried to lie.
你的第一反應是,解釋你為騙我費了多少周章
But Maggie just can't get the breaks.
但是瑪姬總是交不到好運
That wasn't what... A minute ago, I was kind of furious.
我不是... 剛剛我還很生氣
But now that I know you went all the way to Queens
現在,我知道你大老遠跑去皇后區
to try to lie to me, well, I just can't stay mad at you.
就為了騙我,我就生不起氣來了
Please let me speak. Right here.
請聽我解釋,就是這句
...when you fall for a guy and he's going out with your best friend!
...當你愛上了閨蜜的男朋友
It doesn't work out!
只會一團糟
Things get really bad!
簡直糟透了
Get really bad for who?
對誰來說糟透了
Who do things get bad for?
對誰來說糟透了
You were talking about you, right?
你在說你自己對吧
Fuck Don, fuck Lisa.
去他的唐,去他的利薩
We hear Jim's voice,
我們聽到吉姆的聲音
and then he jumps off the bus and chases you.
然后他下車追你去了
What happened next? It doesn't matter.
接下來發生了什么,這不重要
The whole thing... It matters to me.
這整件事... 對我來說很重要
The whole thing... What happened next?
這整件事... 接下來發生了什么
He came after me and we talked.
他追上我,我們談了談
What else did you do?
還做了什么
"Don't you dare lie to me, Big Mike."
"不許對我撒謊,大麥克"
We kissed. Yeah.
我們接吻了,好
And then I went back to Don, and Jim went back to you.
然后我回到了唐身邊,吉姆回到了你身邊
And the last few weeks, when I'd say jim sounded weird on the phone,
近幾周,每次我說吉姆電話里聽上去怪怪的
you said it was "All in my head"
你都說那是我"胡思亂想"
and I should "Stop acting crazy."
讓我別"神神叨叨"
I was wrong. Let's not rush to judgment.
我錯了,先別著急下結論
Why did Jim go to New Hampshire?
吉姆為什么去新罕布什爾
To cover for an embed who broke his ankle. That's legitimate.
去頂替傷了腳踝的隨行記者,理由正當
Is it common for someone with Jim's job to take that assignment?
以吉姆的職位去做這份工作,正常嗎
No.
He left 'cause he didn't want to be around Don and me.
他離開是因為不想見到我和唐
Last question. Lise...
最后一個問題,利薩
Why did you fix me up with Jim? I didn't. Don did.
你為什么撮合我和吉姆,不是我,是唐
And in fairness, I'd been telling you about my feelings...
公平地講,我一直在告訴你我的感受...
In fairness, you then turned into eHarmony
公平地講,你隨后搖身一變,成為紅娘(eHarmony:婚戀交友網站)
and told me over and over that you didn't have feelings.
一遍又一遍地告訴我,你不喜歡他
Yeah. I mean, after all the breaking up
是的,經歷了這么多次的
and getting back together,
分分合合
and you're telling me over a year of this,
你想說,你這一年多時間里
you didn't want him to pick you,
你并非想讓他選擇你
you wanted him to pick you instead of me.
而是想讓他為了你而拋棄我
Hold it right there. Right?
等等,對吧
A little? You can't possibly think that.
有一點吧,你怎能這么想
No, I can. You're seeing me do it right now.
我當然能,你正看著我這么想
Okay, can we back up?
我們能別吵了嗎
Because one of us is gonna say something we can't walk back.
免得你我中一人說出無法收回的話
I think it's gonna be me. What do you think?
我認為那人是我,你覺得呢
I did one thing wrong. Hmm?
我做錯了一件事,是嗎
I did one thing wrong.
我只做錯了一件事
I told you I didn't have feelings for Jim when I did.
我告訴你我對吉姆沒感情,但其實我有
You parked Jim with me until you and Don were done for good,
你把吉姆寄放在我這,等著你和唐徹底分手
which you knew was inevitable.
這你已然預料到了
You parked him with me because you thought that was safe.
你把他寄放在我這,因為我這很安全
No... Because Jim
不... 因為吉姆
would never get serious with someone like me.
絕不會對我這樣的人動真情
I don't know what "someone like you" means.
我不知道"你這樣的人"是什么意思
I don't meet a lot of guys' parents.
沒幾個男友帶我見過父母
That's because of the guys.
那是你男友的問題
I'm used to being humiliated by guys.
被男人羞辱,我習慣了
I'm not used to being humiliated by my best friend.
但我還沒習慣被閨蜜羞辱
I didn't set out to do that! But it was a pretty good perk!
這不是我的本意,但結果卻好極了
Neither one of us can afford to live alone.
你我都負擔不起單住的房租
I'm your landlord. You're my tenant...
我是你的房東,你是我的租客
that's our relationship. Lisa...
我們的關系僅此而已,利薩
There's nothing more to say.
不用再說了
I'm just going to email the link to Jim,
我正要把鏈接發給吉姆
save myself a phone call.
省我一個電話
But I just spent my last $7
我剛剛花掉了僅有的7塊錢
having a fight with my best friend,
跟我的閨蜜大吵了一架
who, by the way, isn't available 3:00 PM on a Wednesday
而她也不能在周三下午3點,抽出時間
to console me about some guy because she, too, has a job!
來安慰我一下,因為她也需要工作
Does anyone know who Anwar AlAwlaki is?
誰知道安瓦·艾爾奧拉基是誰
He became a radical imam and organized violence against the US.
他成了激進阿訇,組織過對美國的暴力襲擊
Where is he from? That's the thing.
他是哪國人,問題就在這
What? He's American.
怎么了,他是美國人
What are you talking about?
你說什么
He's a US citizen.
他是美國公民
Another American, Samir Khan, was also killed,
另一名美國人,薩米爾·可汗,也死了
but it was collateral. He wasn't targeted.
但他是附帶傷害,并非目標
Wait, wait. AlAwlaki was targ...
等等,艾爾奧拉基被襲...
His father was a Fulbright Scholar
他父親是富布萊特學者(富布萊特項目提供學者出國訪問研究的機會)
and got a PhD at your alma mater.
并從您的母校獲得了博士學位
Anwar studied engineering at Colorado State
安瓦在科羅拉多州立學習工程學
and education at San Diego State.
在圣迭戈州立學習教育學
An American was on the kill list?
美國人上了刺殺名單
Are you on the sidewalk?
你在人行道上嗎
Where are you? I'm right over here.
你在哪,我就在這
Wait, I think I see you. Wave your arms.
等等,我好像看到你了,揮揮手
All right, stay right there.
好了,呆在那別動
You made it.
你來了
You said there was a rumor that Radiohead was gonna be here.
你告訴我,有傳言說電臺司令會來
Is Radiohead here and those are their roadies?
這是電臺司令和舞臺布景嗎
That was a legitimate rumor.
這是很合理的傳言
What the hell is a legitimate rumor?
什么叫合理的傳言
Now that I've got you here...
既然我已經把你弄來了...
You know how much shit I'm taking at work?
你知道我為你們,受了同事多少冷嘲熱諷
Congratulations on having a job.
祝賀你還有份工作
There's nothing I can do for you.
我幫不了你什么
I run "News Night"'s website. That's it.
我管理《晚間新聞》的網站而已
And if there's anyone who wants this to be a story, it's me,
我也很希望這運動能成為新聞
but this is just a dwindling local protest
但你這不過是虎頭蛇尾的小范圍抗議
with a rambling list of unfocused demands
提出的要求雜亂無章
that is more rambling and less focused than when I met you four weeks ago.
比四周前我們見面時,更雜亂無章
Something's going on up there. Yeah, something's going on.
那里出事了,當然出事了
All day, all week,
整日,整周
occupying Wall Street.
占領華爾街
All day, all week...
整日,整周...
Hang on. Mac?
等等,麥肯
We publically demand the administration
我們公開要求政府
release the memorandum authorizing the killing.
公示刺殺行動的授權備忘錄
By we, you mean me.
說是"我們" 其實是我
He's got Fifth and Sixth Amendment protection.
他受憲法第五第六修正案保護(兩項修正案都保護被告享有公開審判及正當法律程序的權益)
Look, I'm trying real hard to care that AlAwlaki is dead...
我盡了全力,想讓自己在意他死了
I don't care that he's dead. I care that we killed him.
我不在意他死了,我在意的是我們殺了他
Without a trial or anything resembling due process.
不經審判和任何正當程序
You can't switch teams,
他不能改換陣營
declare your intention to kill as many Americans as possible
并宣布其意圖屠殺美國人
and not expect to be treated as an enemy of the state.
卻不被視為國家公敵
And you can't be found to be an enemy of the state without a trial.
也不能未經審判,就視他為國家公敵
John Dillinger said the problem with living outside the law
約翰·迪林杰曾說過,既為法外之徒
is that you no longer have the protection of it.
便不再受法律的保護
That doesn't sound like Dillinger.
這聽上去不像是迪林杰說的話
Yeah, it may have been someone else.
也可能是別人說的
Federal agents tried to arrest Dillinger coming out of a movie theater.
聯邦探員本想逮捕從劇院走出的迪林杰
And when he pulled a gun, they shot him.
當他掏槍時,才把他擊斃的
They didn't hit the theater with a rocket.
他們并沒有用火箭襲擊劇院
AlAwlaki was the head of AQAP. He doesn't get read Miranda
奧拉基是阿拉伯半島基地組織的頭目,他沒有米蘭達權力
I don't give a shit what his passport says. You don't?
我才不在乎他持哪國護照,你不在乎
And you know all those times the two of you ask me why I'm a Republican
你倆多次逼問我,為啥支持共和黨
as if that's something that needs an explanation?
好像支持共和黨需要原因一樣
I don't know what the hell you're on about.
你到底想說什么啊
I never heard either of you ask anyone why they're a Democrat.
怎不見你倆問別人為什么支持民主黨
Well, it's right here. The purposeful suspension of common sense.
就沖這點,對常識的蓄意漠視
Treason is a crime. You have to be found guilty of it before...
叛國是罪,要先定了罪才能...
The White House Counsel. The DOJ.
白宮法律顧問,司法部
There is a legal analysis. There's a memorandum
一有法律分析,二有備忘錄
that allows the president to do this.
允許總統做這種決定
Great. Can we see it?
很好,拿出來看看啊
Does it have a name or is that secret, too?
備忘錄叫什么名字,也算是機密嗎
What's our role here, guys?
同志們,我們的使命是什么啊
Demand the memorandum be made public.
要求公示備忘錄
You think it's gonna make our lives easier
你覺得這么做,我們的日子會好過嗎
if I appear to be defending a leader of AlQaeda in the Arabian Peninsula?
我出面為阿拉伯半島基地組織的頭目說話
Who cares about our lives being easier?
我們在乎日子好不好過嗎
I do! And you do, too,
我在乎,你也在乎
or there wouldn't be tweets
不然,今晚也不會有推特
scrolling through Elliot's show tonight.
在埃利奧特的節目下方滾動
Listen to me. When I took you off the anniversary coverage,
聽我說,我把你撤下911節目
I wasn't telling you to change your clothes.
并不是讓你改頭換面啊
It was about that particular day and this particular moment.
那是特殊情況特殊對待嘛
They didn't know. What?
他們不知道,什么
We told the staff he took himself off the anniversary.
我們告訴大家,是他把自己撤下的
Did anybody believe you?
有人信么
Everybody.
都信了
No. Nobody.
不,沒人信
Excuse me. Give us just a second.
打擾一下,等會兒
Neal was arrested. He's calling from the First Precinct.
尼爾被捕了,他從第一分局打電話來
Put him on speaker, Maggie. You're on speaker.
瑪姬開免提,給你開免提了
What happened, Neal?
尼爾,怎么回事
I went to an Occupy rally. I did it on my lunch hour.
我去了占領華爾街集會,午休時間去的
The police started arresting people who were wearing masks.
警察開始逮捕戴面具的人
There's a law in the books in New York that dates back to 1845.
從1845年起紐約就有法律說
Groups of people can't wear masks in public.
不得在公共場合戴面具集會
Were you wearing a mask? No.
你戴面具了嗎,沒有
Did you identify yourself as a reporter?
你表明記者身份了嗎
I did and I got some good footage
我說了,還拍到了好料
until the officer confiscated and destroyed my phone.
但警察沒收并損毀了我的手機
Are you kidding me? He still got the footage.
開玩笑嗎,他拍的視頻還在
How? Maggie, open up Ustream.
怎么能,瑪姬,打開Ustream(Ustream:通過互聯網進行個人在線音視頻廣播的網站)
Shout out your name if you're getting arrested.
若有人逮捕你,就大聲喊出你的名字
I picked up local WiFi to stream the video back to my computer.
我用附近的無線信號,把視頻傳回了電腦
Do you see it? We're watching it.
看到了嗎,正在看
Everybody get back and
全都后退
clear the sidewalk right now. No, stop!
讓出人行道,放開我
Good job, man.
干得好,小哥
I'm gonna come bail you out. I'm doing it.
我來保釋你,我去
No. Send the film to my phone.
別,把視頻發到我手機上
Can I help you?
什么事
You've got a dis con here named Neal Sampat.
有個擾亂治安被捕的,叫尼爾·桑帕特
I need you to void the arrest.
我要求你解除關押
You his lawyer? Yes.
你是他律師么,是的
I'm sorry, but aren't you... Yes.
可你是... 對
Mr. Sampat works for me. Okay, well, Mr.McAvoy
桑帕特為我工作,麥卡沃伊先生
It's gonna end in an ROR or an ACD anyway, so...
這事要么自擔保保釋,要么給個觀察期
As I understand it, he was creating a hazardous
據我理解,他的無目的行為
or physically offensive condition by an act which serves no purpose.
造成了有危害或伴有人身傷害的局面
You're quoting 24027,
你在引用第240條第2款第7點
and it's "No legitimate purpose."
而且應該是"無正當目的"
He was reporting on a protest. That's a legitimate purpose.
他在報道抗議活動,這是正當目的
Here's how this works. I know how it works.
事情是這樣,我知道是怎樣的
Do you know the arresting officer? Is he a friend of yours?
你認識逮捕他的警官嗎,你們熟嗎
He is. Has he ever been the subject of a 1983 action?
熟,他曾因違反第1983條法案被調查嗎
If you're not sure, then he hasn't,
如果你不清楚,那他就沒有
because it's a charge for civil rights violations
因為那是對違反民權的指控
that never doesn't end with badges and service revolvers being tossed on desks.
被調查的警察,都必須上交警徽和配槍
I'm sure it was a bythebook arrest.
我相信對他的逮捕是合規的
Anwar AlAwlaki was killed today.
安瓦爾·奧拉基今天被殺了
It wasn't an accident. There was no warrant, no arrest,
不是意外,沒有授權書,沒有逮捕
no arraignment, no judge, no jury, and no appeal.
沒有提訊,沒有審判和陪審團,也沒有上訴
How do you spell... Not here.
怎么拼... 不在這
A US citizen was targeted.
一個美國公民成了襲擊目標
Another's on death row for the crime of not being able to afford a good lawyer.
另一個公民被判死刑,只因沒錢請好律師
And a bunch more have been locked up for wearing Halloween masks.
還有一群公民,因佩戴萬圣節面具而被捕
So obviously what I'm doing is dealing with the easiest one.
顯然我處理的是最不麻煩的一個
Sir, are you feeling all right?
先生,你沒事吧
Yeah, I...
我...
I just had the flu for a while.
我最近得了流感
Everybody get back and clear the sidewalk right now.
全都后退,讓出人行道
Officer, I'm Neal Sampat with ACN.
警官,我是ACN的記者尼爾·桑帕特
Why are these people being arrested?
這些人為什么被逮捕
The street isn't really blocked.
道路并未完全阻塞
I'm not gonna tell you again. Get the hell out of here.
我不會再說第二遍,給我離開
This is a public sidewalk and I'm reporting for ACN.
這是公共人行道,我在為ACN報道
You want to fuck around, huh?
你想搞事,是吧
Which one of those two guys would you rather be right now?
這兩人,你覺得誰的下場會更慘
Void the arrest on Mr. Sampat.
解除對桑帕特先生的關押
I've got it... the reason to cover Africa.
我找到報道非洲的理由了
National security.
國家安全
Want to try not to shout the words "National security"?
別把這詞喊這么大聲成么
Jerry said Africa is the next place
杰里說非洲是美軍士兵
American soldiers are gonna go to die and he's right.
下一個前往赴死的戰場,他說得對
Do you ever think Will might just be a douchebag?
你覺不覺得威爾就是個混蛋
Oh, boy. And a little bit of a coward?
老天爺,還有點懦弱
I don't know.
我不知道
There's a whole continent of news about to happen.
整塊大陸都將要有新聞發生
There are 54 countries on that continent.
那塊大陸上有54個國家
I need you to be specific. I'm about to be specific.
你得具體點,我正要具體呢
The war on terror is shifting to Africa.
反恐戰爭就要轉移到非洲了
Can you tell me three differences between a Sunni and a Shi'a?
你能例舉遜尼派和什葉派的三點不同嗎
I can tell you more than three differences.
我能例舉不止三點
I was shot at by both of them.
兩派都朝我開過槍
And could you before 9/11? No.
911之前,你能例舉出來嗎,不能
Could anybody? No.
有人能嗎,沒人
And was that good for us?
結果,這對我們有好處嗎
What is it with you and Africa?
你怎么就盯上非洲了
I want to be the goto person on something around here.
我想成為某方面的專家
You've got Martin on politics,
馬丁專長政治
Tess and Tamara on the Hill, Sloan on economics,
特絲和塔瑪拉專長國會山,斯隆專長經濟
Kendra can book anyone in 10 minutes.
肯德拉能在十分鐘內約到任何人
If you had to start a news team with five people,
倘若要你組建一個五人新聞團隊
I wouldn't be one of them.
我肯定不在內
Gary and I want to go to Kampala
格雷和我想去坎帕拉
and interview the officer in charge of the Joint Task Force
采訪聯合特遣隊的指揮官員
and get a full tour of Camp Kasenyi,
并全面了解卡塞尼營
then come home and interview the right counterterrorism experts.
然后回來采訪反恐專家
You'd need to get the permission...
你需要得到...
I already have clearance from the DOJ,
我已經得到了司法部
the Pentagon and both embassies.
五角大樓和兩國大使館的許可
You're green and it's dangerous.
你是新手,太危險了
I've been seeing wire reports for weeks about fighting...
我連續幾周看到當地有交火的報道
In the Sudan, nowhere near where we're going.
那是在蘇丹,離我們要去的地方遠著呢
And I'm not green and neither is Gary.
我不是新手,格雷也不是
Who's the president of Uganda? Yoweri Museveni.
烏干達的總統,約韋里·穆塞韋尼
Who's the US ambassador? Jerry Lanier.
美國大使,杰瑞·拉尼爾
What's the currency? The shilling.
流通貨幣,先令
Local customs? The main religion is Christianity.
當地民俗,基督教為主要信仰
Women dress conservatively
女人穿著保守
and their independence day is October 9.
獨立日是10月9日
We'll get yellow fever vaccinations and malaria pills.
我們會接種黃熱病疫苗,并服用防瘧疾藥
When you're kidnapped, your government...
萬一你被綁架了,你的政府...
My government won't acknowledge it
我的政府不會承認
and my company won't set precedent by paying ransom.
而且我的公司也不會開支付贖金的先例
This is not a dangerous area.
那兒不是危險地帶
Book your travel.
訂機票吧
Yes!
太好了
We're going.
我們能去了
We just got a wire report.
剛收到一則報道
Did you hear what I said?
你聽見我的話了嗎
Five dead and 150 injured in a protest.
在一次抗議活動中, 5人死亡, 150人受傷
How close to Kampala?
離坎帕拉有多近
In Kampala.
就在坎帕拉
Are you still up for this?
你還愿意去嗎
Yeah.
Then don't show this to Mac.
那就別給麥肯看
We're going.
我們去定了
Prison really changes a man.
監獄真能改造人生觀
You get a lot of thinking done.
我在里面,思考了許多
How long were you in there? About an hour.
你進去多久,一小時
Hour and 15 minutes.
1小時15分鐘
It's slow time.
里面很難熬
To Neal.
為尼爾干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Use your words.
不會好好說話
Isn't it enough that they love you?
有他們愛你,還不夠嗎
They'd walk into fire for you. For you.
他們為了你愿意赴湯蹈火,是為你
For you. I'm usually the one setting the fire.
為你,我一般都是放火的那人
Somebody's got to...
得有人...
Shh. What?
噓,怎么了
100 covers of this song.
這首歌被翻唱了100遍
Nobody sings it like him, not even Elvis.
沒人能唱得像他這樣,即便是貓王
Somebody's got to start investigating the administration's counterterrorism policies.
得有人開始調查政府的反恐政策
I know you know that.
我知道你明白
What's this? Tomorrow night's copy.
這是什么,明晚的新聞腳本
It's a demand to see the memorandum.
要求政府公示備忘錄
He advocated organized terror attacks against the United States,
他鼓吹對美國進行有組織的恐怖襲擊
including the socalled underwear bomber in 2009
包括09年的"內衣炸彈"
and the attempted car bombing in Times Square last year.
及去年在時代廣場的汽車炸彈未遂事件
He was killed by hellfire missiles
他被兩枚地獄火導彈殺死
fired from two unmanned aerial vehicles
發射導彈的無人駕駛飛機
commonly known as Predator drones
俗稱"掠奪者"無人機
and he is the first American citizen to be targeted...
他是第一個被列入襲擊目標的美國人...
How's it going?
節目順利嗎
Good. You busy?
挺好的,你忙嗎
Right, that was...
對,我傻了
I'm sorry about what happened with Maggie.
很抱歉你和瑪姬的事
You didn't deserve that.
不應該發生在你身上
Thanks for taking care of her.
謝謝你照顧她
She's taking care of herself. 30 seconds back.
她能照顧好自己, 30秒
Okay, well, people are at Hang Chew's if you want to stop by.
大家都在杭州,做完節目來吧
All right, Elliot, listen up.
埃利奧特,聽好了
Breaking news banner.
突發新聞版頭
Cut the Twitter feeds. Just cut it. 10 seconds.
切斷推特信息流,切斷, 10秒
In three, two...
3 2
Before we move on, we have breaking news.
現在插播突發新聞
Troy Davis was executed by lethal injection
特洛伊·戴維斯在大約10分鐘前
roughly 10 minutes ago by the State of Georgia.
被佐治亞州政府注射處死
The Supreme Court in private reviews denied Mr. Davis's request for a stay.
最高法院拒絕了戴維斯先生緩期執行的請求
The family of slain police officer Mark MacPhail was present,
被害警官馬克·麥克菲爾的家人在場
and, with his last words, mr. Davis maintained his innocence.
將死之際,戴維斯先生依然堅稱清白
Mr. Davis was 42 years old.
戴維斯先生現年42歲
Troy Davis was convicted in the 1989 slaying
特洛伊·戴維斯被判于1989年
of police officer Mark MacPhail.
殺害警官馬克·麥克菲爾
He'd go on to spend more than half his life in prison.
他本要在監獄度過大半生的時間
In 2009, the US Supreme Court
2009年,美國最高法院
took the extraordinary step of ordering the district court in Savannah
出人意料地要求薩凡納地區法院
to consider Davis's case for actual innocence.
重審戴維斯一案,考慮其無罪的可能
A year later, Davis's lawyers presented evidence
一年后,戴維斯的律師在為期兩天的聽證會上
at a twoday hearing before District Judge William Moore, Jr.
向地區法官小威廉·摩爾提供了證據
Four witnesses in the original trial...
在原審中的四位證人
Congratulations. I just heard.
恭喜你,我剛聽說
Thanks. Did you call Jim yet?
謝謝,你告訴吉姆了嗎
No.
還沒
Okay.
好吧
You have reached the voice mail of Jim Harper,
這里是吉姆·哈珀的語音信箱
senior producer of ACN's "News Night."
ACN《晚間新聞》的高級制作人
Please...
請...
Voice mail.
語音信箱
Well, he's probably... Two rings.
或許他... 響了兩聲
Over the last several months, organizations including
過去幾個月中,眾多組織
Amnesty International have rallied to Davis's side.
包括國際特赦組織,紛紛聲援戴維斯
Among those calling for his sentence to be commuted
呼吁為他減刑的人,包括
were Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Pope Benedict XVI,
德斯蒙德·圖圖大主教,教皇本篤十六世
former President Jimmy Carter...
前總統,吉米·卡特...
What do you need? Follow me, please.
有什么事嗎,跟我來
Eric, you're on with our executive producer MacKenzie McHale.
埃里克,我們的執行制片人麥肯茲·麥克黑爾來了
Okay. Could you identify yourself again, please?
好的,你能再自我介紹一下嗎
Gunnery Sergeant Eric Sweeney, USMC, retired.
我是退役的海軍陸戰隊槍炮軍士,埃里克·斯維尼
Could you repeat what you told me just a minute ago, please?
你能把一分鐘前告訴我的話,重復一遍嗎
Well, it's real... Operation Genoa.
是真的...熱那亞行動
Sergeant, this is MacKenzie.
軍士,我是麥肯茲
You're saying there really was a black op called Genoa?
你是說,真的有一項代號"熱內亞"的秘密行動
Yes, ma'am. All right.
是的,好吧
Are you aware that you're speaking to the press about classified information?
你知道你正在向媒體透露機密信息嗎
Yes, ma'am. What was Genoa?
我知道,熱內亞行動是什么
An extraction.
營救行動
Was there anything unusual about it?
有什么不尋常的嗎
We used gas. We used it on civilians.
我們使用了毒氣,用在平民身上
What kind of gas?
什么樣的毒氣
Sarin. They're all dead.
沙林,他們都死了
Are you willing to tell me the name of the person you heard this from?
你愿意告訴我,告訴你此消息的人的姓名嗎
She's not understanding, Eric.
她還沒明白,埃里克
I didn't hear from anyone, ma'am.
沒有人告訴我,女士
I was MARSOC. Special Forces.
我是陸戰隊特種部隊的一員
I was there.
我當時在場
Here are his final words.
這是他的臨終遺言
"I ask my family and friends "
我要求我的家人和朋友
that you all continue to pray,
不要停下祈禱的腳步
that you all continue to forgive,
要繼續去原諒他人
continue to fight this fight.
繼續為此斗爭下去
For those about to take my life,
對于那些將奪走我生命的人
may God have mercy on all of your souls.
愿上帝能對你們有所仁慈
God bless you all."
愿上帝保佑你們"
We'll be back in a moment.
馬上回來

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
pressure ['preʃə]

想一想再看

n. 壓力,壓強,壓迫
v. 施壓

聯想記憶
immoral [i'mɔ:rəl]

想一想再看

adj. 不道德的

聯想記憶
flight [flait]

想一想再看

n. 飛行,航班
n. 奇思妙想,一段樓

 
civilian [si'viljən]

想一想再看

adj. 平民的
n. 羅馬法專家,平民

聯想記憶
indictment [in'daitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 控告;起訴書

聯想記憶
convinced [kən'vinst]

想一想再看

adj. 信服的

 
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安裝,放置,周圍,環境,(為詩等譜寫的)樂曲

 
avert [ə'və:t]

想一想再看

vt. 轉開,避免,防止

聯想記憶
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避難所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

聯想記憶
celebrity [si'lebriti]

想一想再看

n. 名人,名譽,社會名流

聯想記憶
?

關鍵字: 美劇 新聞編輯室

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 执法者 电影| 容易失禁的女仆桃乃木香奈| asshole| 播放凯登克罗斯演的全部影片| 美丽女波士1983| 我的世界 电影| 抗日老电影400部| 极度险情| 小城故事多三观不正| 王牌御史| 内衣视频| 向退休生活游戏正版赚钱入口| 闺房趣事电影| 电影《皮埃里诺》免费观看| 瑜伽焰口全集 简体字| 珀利| 色戒在线观看完整版免费| 西尔扎提| 转正意见评语| 金马电影网| 巧巧| 少女免费观看完整电视电影| 怎么剪福字简单方法视频| 安微地图| 妈妈1| 实用咒语大全| 阀门图例| 捉迷藏剧情全解析| 罗中立的《父亲》详案| 寡妇的大乳bd高清| 我的爷爷 电影| 张国立主演电视剧全剧大全免费观看| 红灯区 电影| 洛兵| cctv神断狄仁杰第四部免费观看| av线网| 职业兽医医生资格证报名官网| 美姊妹| 电影《地狱天堂》鬼片| raz分级阅读绘本| 许华升公个人资料身高多少 |