日韩色综合-日韩色中色-日韩色在线-日韩色哟哟-国产ts在线视频-国产suv精品一区二区69

手機APP下載

您現在的位置: 首頁 > 影視英語 > 美劇學習 > 新聞編輯室 > 新聞編輯室第一季 > 正文

新聞編輯室第一季(MP3+中英字幕):第10集 威爾直播時嗑藥

來源:可可英語 編輯:Alisa ?  可可英語APP下載 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


掃描二維碼可進行跟讀訓練
  下載MP3到電腦  [F8鍵暫停/播放]   批量下載MP3到手機

And rolling.

開始錄影
Stand by camera one.
一號機準備
In three two...
三,二...
Good evening. I'm Will McAvoy.
晚上好,我是威爾·麥卡沃伊
This is Monday August 8th.
今天是8月8日,星期一
And this past Friday for the first time ever
上周五,破天荒第一次
Standard and Poor has downgraded the credit rating of the US Treasury.
標準普爾下調了美國財政部的信用評級
You would think that would be tonight's top story
您也許以為,這會是今晚的頭條
or you might think that it would be
您或許以為,頭條會是
the Dow closing 634 points down on its worst day of trading in three years
道指暴跌634點,創三年來單日最大跌幅
or the austerity riots in Europe
或是歐債引發的暴亂
or any of the statements made today by the Republican candidates for president
或是某位共和黨總統候選人今日發表的聲明
or statements made by the president himself
或是總統本人發表的聲明
but it's not.
這些都不是
Tonight's top story is a woman named Dorothy Cooper.
今晚的頭條是一名婦女,名叫桃樂西·庫柏
Will?
威爾
Will it's Mackenzie.
威爾,我是麥肯茲
I saw him come in but I didn't see him leave.
我見他進屋了,但沒見他離開
I've been on for six hours. Will?
我當班六小時了,威爾,
Will?
威爾
Hello?
有人嗎
He's not here.
他不在
Will?
威爾
Did you try calling his... Hold on.
有沒有打他的...等等
Billy! Billy! Oh Jesus.
比利,比利,天哪,
I need an ambulance right away.
請馬上派救護車來
He's out of immediate danger
他暫時沒有危險
but we're going to have to stop the internal bleeding.
但必須止住內出血才行
What happened? Why was he coughing up blood?
到底怎么了,他怎么會咳血
He wasn't coughing up blood.
他沒有咳血
He was vomiting blood from his stomach.
而是把胃里的血嘔出來
There's upper GI bleeding probably a perforation.
上消化道出血,可能是穿孔
You're describing a bleeding ulcer.
你說是的,潰瘍出血
Yes. We're prepping him for an EGD.
沒錯,我們要給他作個食管胃十二指腸鏡
I don't know what that is.
那是什么
They're gonna put a tube with a camera down his throat.
他們要把帶攝像頭的管子,插進他的喉嚨里
Does he take any pain medication?
他吃止痛藥嗎
Hardly ever. It's called um...
很少吃,叫...
Naproxen. Okay.
萘普生,好的,
He hurt himself playing baseball in high school... his elbow and his knee.
他高中打棒球,傷到了手肘和膝蓋
His right elbow and his left knee.
右手肘和左膝蓋
What about antidepressants?
抗抑郁藥呢
No. Yes.
不吃,吃,
He takes 135 milligrams a day of Effexor.
他每天服用135毫克的文拉法辛
Since when?
幾時開始的
I gotta keep some confidentiality... No not anymore.
我得替他保密,現在不行了,
When did he start taking antidepressants?
他幾時開始服抗抑郁藥的
Has he been particularly depressed about anything recently?
最近他有沒有遇到特別煩心的事
Yes. Yes.
有,有,
A magazine article
一篇雜志報道
a hatchet job that mocked everything we've been...
惡意嘲笑我們所做的一切...
it was humiliating and he's taken it very personally.
很侮辱人,他很受傷
Okay I think he's been selfmedicating.
我認為他是在自行用藥
One of the possible sideeffects of Naproxen
服用萘普生的副作用之一
is a decrease in the prostaglandin
就是前列腺素水平的下降
which protects the stomach lining from its own acid.
而前列腺素可以防止胃黏膜被胃酸腐蝕
He knows that. That's why he hardly ever takes it.
他知道,所以很少吃
Why would he take so much...
他怎會突然吃那么多...
To get rid of the migraine headache that comes with taking
為了消除,同時服用文拉法辛和波旁酒
too much Effexor and bourbon at the same time.
造成的偏頭痛
He took too many antidepressants?
他過量服用抗抑郁藥
I can't say for sure but...
我不確定...
yeah I can say for sure.
我可以確定
We'll be keeping him here for a little while.
他需要留院觀察一段時間
Dorothy Cooper is a 96yearold resident
桃樂西·庫柏,現年96歲
of Chattanooga Tennessee
家住田納西州查塔努加市
and has been voting for the last 75 years.
在過去的75年間,一直參與投票
This year she's been told she can't.
今年,她卻不能參加投票
A new law in Tennessee requires residents to show
田納西州的一項新法律規定,選民投票時
a governmentissued photo ID in order to vote.
必須出示政府簽發的帶有照片的身份證明
Dorothy Cooper doesn't have a driver's license
桃樂西·庫柏沒有駕照
because Dorothy Cooper doesn't have a car.
因為她沒有車
Dorothy Cooper doesn't have a passport.
桃樂西·庫柏沒有護照
A vacation abroad was never in her future.
因為她從未打算出國旅游
Tennessee isn't alone.
不僅僅是田納西州
At this moment 33 states have proposed
目前,已有33個州提出
or already adopted the same voter ID laws
或已施行,選民身份證法
that have disqualified Dorothy Cooper
從而剝奪了桃樂西·庫柏
from the one fundamental thing that we all do as Americans.
作為美國公民,最基本的權利
It's estimated that 11% or roughly 20 million people
據估計,全國11%約兩千萬人
don't have governmentissued voter IDs
沒有政府簽發的身份證明
and will be disenfranchised this November. Why?
今年11月將被剝奪選舉權,為什么呢
To crack down on the terrible problem of voter fraud.
為了打壓選舉欺詐,這一嚴重問題
Roll five. Governor Rick Perry of Texas
進5號視頻,德州州長里克·佩里,
who is about to enter the presidential primary race
即將加入總統初選
is serious about cracking down on the problem.
他主張堅決嚴打選舉欺詐
Making sure that there's not fraud making sure that...
確保欺詐不會發生,確保...
that someone's not manipulating that process
選舉流程不受人操控
makes all the sense in the world to me.
對我來說意義重大
To me too because voter fraud is such a huge problem
我同意,因為選舉欺詐茲事體大
that during a fiveyear period under the Bush Administration
在小布什政府的五年期內
when 196 million votes were cast
在1.96億的選票中
the number of cases of voter fraud reached 86.
選舉欺詐的數目高達86
Not 86000. 86.
不是86000,而是86
Here's what that number looks like as a percentage of votes cast
這數字占總選票數的比例是
4/100000ths of a percent.
0.00004%
This would be called a solution without a problem
很多人覺得,它解決的是一個不存在的問題
but it's not.
其實不然
It's just a solution to a different problem.
它解決的,是另一個問題
Republicans have a hard time getting certain people to vote for them
共和黨人很難獲得某些人的選票
so life would be a lot easier if certain people
倘若能不允許那些人投票
just weren't allowed to vote at all.
事情就簡單多了
I'm ashamed to say that 32 of the 33 voter ID laws
慚愧地說,33個州的選民身份證法中有32個
were proposed by Republican legislators
是由共和黨立法者提出
and passed by Republicancontrolled state houses
由共和黨掌權的州議院通過
and signed into law by Republican governors.
由共和黨州長簽署生效
I am not however ashamed to say that I am a Republican.
但我并不恥于承認自己是共和黨人
And that brings us to tonight's second story.
這就引出了今晚的下一則新聞
Austerity riots in London and the FAA shutdown.
財政緊縮引發倫敦騷亂,聯邦航空管理局停擺
Mitch McConnell said the debt deal was a "hostage worth taking."
米奇·麥康奈爾稱,債務問題"值得要挾"
That's a quote? We're checking.
是原話嗎,正在確認,
As of about 10 minutes ago the Dow's down below 12000.
10分鐘前,道指跌破12000點
There's a new investigation into why the Interior Department
有新調查關于內政部為何
hasn't collected billions in oil royalties.
沒有征收數十億的石油特許權使用費
Robert Bork is now a Romney advisor.
羅伯特·伯克成為了羅姆尼的顧問,羅伯特·伯克
We'll get this all sorted out.
這些過會兒再說
But let me ask is anybody here an expert on "Sex in the City"?
我先問一句,有誰很懂《欲念都市》
The TV show or just the TV show.
是電視劇還是...電視劇
Mother of Moses. Listen she goes out of her way
我的天吶,聽著,她不嫌麻煩,
to take an interest in my interests and I wanna do the same.
對我的興趣感興趣,我也要禮尚往來
And she loves... I know what she loves.
她喜歡...我知道她喜歡什么
So I need a crash course. They have tours.
我需要速成,有觀光團的,
What do you mean? They have "Sex in the City" Tours
什么意思,《欲念都市》觀光團,
openair buses that drive around the West Village
露天巴士漫游格林威治村
and go to all the locations and shoe stores in the show.
游遍劇中所有的外景和鞋店
The buses are filled with
巴士上坐滿了
women who know every line from every episode.
熟知每一集每一句臺詞的女人
It's three hours. Three hours?
坐三小時,要三小時,
If you really wanna make Lisa happy
你若真心想取悅利薩
you'll go to "Sex in the City" School
就去上《欲念都市》班
and take the tour.
參加觀光團
I don't know if I wanna make her that happy.
我沒打算這么賣力地取悅她
Let's start with McConnell and the hostage worth taking.
我們從麥康奈爾和"值得要挾"開始吧
You were sleeping for a while.
你睡了一會兒
Yeah.
That's good. You need to rest.
挺好的,你需要休息
Yeah.
Why did you do this?!
為什么這么做
What is wrong with you?! Stop hitting me!
你有病吧,別打我了,
I've been waiting two days to hit you.
我忍了兩天沒打你
I appreciate your patience.
感謝你的耐心
I don't want your wiseass remarks.
別給我耍嘴皮子
You have to stop being so sad about this.
不要再為這件事難過了
I'm not sad about it. I'm over it.
我沒有難過,已經看透了
That's why you suddenly took antidepressants.
所以你突然吃抗抑郁藥
You got bad press.
遭受負面輿論而已
It's not the first time. It's not even the thousandth.
又不是第一次,都上千次了
Did you bring Jane up from Washington? Yes.
你把簡從華盛頓調來了嗎,是的,
You should go back and work. Jim's got it for a few hours.
你應該回去工作,吉姆能頂幾小時,
Tell me how this... Jane needs you.
告訴我怎么...簡需要你
Jim's got it. Why is this story different from...
有吉姆在,為什么這報道不同于...
It just is. That's a child's answer.
因為所以,幼稚的回答,
Did you read it? Of course I read it.
你讀了沒,當然讀了,
It was a hatchet job from my idiot exboyfriend.
腦殘前男友的惡毒攻擊
You've gotten them before.
你又不是沒領教過
You've gotten them from him before.
你從他身上都領教過
It isn't worth the weeks you've spent...
根本不值得你這幾周...
it's almost... it's two weeks you've been sliding
幾乎...你這兩周為之頹廢
"The Greater Fool." I read it.
"大傻瓜"我讀了,
"One CNN producer remarked 'It's as though McAvoy is unaware of
某CNN制片人評價,"似乎麥卡沃伊沒意識到,
how ridiculous he looks doing what he thinks passes
他自以為是地模仿默羅
as a Murrow impersonation.'" Will I know what it says.
是多么可笑"我知道都寫了什么,
"A senior VP at parent company AWM laughed as he said "
AWM總公司的一名資深副總笑言"
'Will wants to change the world and hates that the world has changed.'"
"威爾想改變世界,卻痛恨世界已經變了"
You know it by heart.
你都背出來了
"It's not so much Will McAvoy is old..."
"與其說威爾·麥卡沃伊老了"
Okay this is really weird. "...it's that he is antiquated.
真是奇了怪了,"不如說他過時了,
His premise is irrelevant and pompous."
他的假設毫無根據,不切實際"
And why do you care this much? The greater fool.
你干嘛這么在意,大傻瓜,
Why do you care this much? Because they're right!
你干嘛這么在意,因為說得都對,
Easy. And no they're not.
淡定,不是這樣的
They're right. He's right. Being a cynic is easy.
都對,他說得都對,做憤青不難,
What's difficult... Reality isn't.
難的是...現實不是如此
Trust me this piece was right about everything.
相信我,這里邊每一句都說對了
Stop. Enough. It's been two weeks.
住嘴,夠了,已經兩周了
Get up off the damn mat. You wanted Don Quixote?
別躺在床上了,你想要堂吉訶德嗎,
This is it.
這里就有
By the way this is what brought him down.
順便一說,他就是這樣被打倒的
Nobody's brought you down. The Knight of the Mirrors.
沒人把你打倒,明鏡騎士,
He holds up a mirror and shows him.
他舉起了鏡子,給他看
Stop it. Shows him!
別說了,給他看,
I mean he doesn't fight him with a sword.
他沒有用劍和他搏斗
He shows him with a mirror what a total fool he looks like.
而是給他看鏡子,讓他看清自己多么傻
Brian was the Knight of the Mirrors
布萊恩就是明鏡騎士
and that's the chapter we're up to.
我們就是這一章的現實版
Nobody's brought you down.
沒有人把你打倒
You'll get back in your chair the red light will go on
你還會坐回主播臺,直播燈還會亮起
and you'll go to that place you go every time you sit there...
你還會變回直播時的你...
I don't think I'm coming back.
我不想回去了
I don't think I am.
我不想回去
You're coming back
你一定得回來
if I have to chop you up put you in a duffle bag
即便我得把你大卸八塊,裝袋運回
and reassemble you at the anchor desk.
再在主播臺前重新組裝回來
You should answer that. You're coming back.
你得接電話,你得回來,
It could be the office.
可能是公事
This is Mackenzie.
我是麥肯茲
Why did you want to meet me?
你約我出來干什么
I have a story I don't wanna write.
有個故事,我不想寫
Then don't write it. I have one source.
那就別寫,我有一個消息來源,
and if I get a second one I'll have to.
如果找到第二個,我就不得不寫
What is it?
關于什么的
The night of May 1st the night we got Bin Laden
五月一日,本·拉登被擊斃當晚
was Will high on the air?
威爾直播時,是否嗑了藥
Was he high... Was he high on the air?
是否嗑...他直播時是否磕了藥
Who the hell told you that? My first source.
到底誰告訴你的,第一個消息來源,
You got lied to. I didn't.
你被騙了,沒有,
Nina you got lied to.
妮娜,你被騙了
No. I promise it's an unimpeachable source.
我發誓沒有,這消息來源無可置疑
And if I get a second one...
如果我找到第二個...
God damn it Nina this is a complete lie.
該死的,妮娜,胡說八道
No listen to me. I'm trying to help you.
聽我說,我是在幫你
How? By telling you.
怎么幫,告訴你,
If I find a second source I have to go to press right away.
我一旦找到第二個消息來源,消息就會見報
And you're giving me a headsup? Yeah.
這算是給我提醒嗎,對,
Why?
為什么
Because I am.
因為我想
You can understand my reluctance to trust you.
你要知道,我很不信任你
I understand everyone's reluctance to trust me.
我理解,每個人都不愿信任我
You'll have to do better than that. I can't.
你得多告訴我一些,我做不到,
I don't like some of the things that I've done to Will and to you.
我并不喜歡,我曾對威爾和你做過的事
I don't like some of the things I've done to a lot of people.
我不喜歡我曾對很多人做過的事
Sorry I don't believe you Nina.
抱歉,我沒法相信你,妮娜
When you were little what did you wanna do when you grew up?
你小時候,希望長大能做什么
Exactly what I'm doing.
正是我現在做的
I wanted to do exactly what you're doing too.
我也希望能做你現在做的
There's no such thing as a little girl
沒有哪個小女生
who dreams of being a gossip columnist one day.
夢想自己長大以后寫八卦專欄
I am trying to make some changes
我在試著改變
but I'm caught in the middle of...
但我卻陷入了...
You want me to feel sorry for you?
你這是在博取同情嗎
No. No I don't.
不不,沒有
Then what am I supposed to do with that?
那我知道了,又能怎樣
Make sure I don't find a second source.
別讓我找到第二個消息來源
Keep walking. I'm gonna cross the street.
你直走吧,我要過馬路了
It's not true. Yes it is.
消息是假的,是真的,
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Obviously he didn't know he was gonna have to be on the air later that night.
當晚,他不知道會需要上直播
He was high for Bin Laden? Yeah.
他磕了藥,播的本·拉登,是,
But he killed it that night.
但他那晚播得好極了啊
I don't know what to tell you. He's a savant.
我不知該怎么說,他有天賦
Who else knew? Neal Neal's girlfriend Kaylee
還有誰知道,尼爾,他女友凱莉,
maybe some of the others. There's no way they went to Nina.
可能還有幾個同事,他們不可能去找妮娜,
I already spoke to them.
我已經和他們談過了
I don't even need to. There's no way.
談都不用談,完全不可能
This is it right?
機會來了,對吧
This is what Reese and Leona will use to fire Will.
里斯和莉安娜就打算借此解雇威爾
Yeah.
是啊
So what are they waiting for? A second source.
那他們還在等什么,第二個消息來源,
Why?
為什么
I'd need two sources.
換做我,也需要兩個消息源
You're not "TMI".
你又不是TMI
I've never seen Will this down.
我從沒見威爾這么消沉過
He's talking about not coming back.
他胡扯些什么不回來了
He's coming back. Don't lose hope.
他會回來的,別灰心
I gotta go meet a guy. Hancock?
我得去見個人,漢考克,
Yeah. What are you gonna tell him?
是的,你要跟他說些什么,
The truth.
真相
Why?
為什么
You're not a credible witness.
作為證人,你不可信
35 years at the NSA doesn't make me a credible witness?
在國安局待了35年,還不夠可信嗎,
Why did they downgrade your security clearance?
你為什么被降低了安全級別
They didn't downgrade my security clearance.
我沒有被降低安全級別
They did. They didn't.
確實降低了,沒有,
I have reporters Solomon.
我派記者查過了,所羅門
We have pages from your CSS file.
我們拿到了你在中央安全局的相關文件
He was given... the reporter...
是有人給他的...那個記者...
he was... he was just given those pages right?
材料是別人給他的,不是嗎
He was just handed... All he had to do was ask
有人遞給他...他只需一問...
He was given them? Yes he was.
材料是別人給他的嗎,是的,
Retaliation. Solomon...
打擊報復,所羅門...
Retaliation for raising the hue and cry about GLOBALCLARITY.
對我揭露"全球澄明"的打擊報復
Listen. Look at me. I respect you.
聽我說,看著我,我尊重你
I respect what you're trying to do.
我尊重你所致力的事情
Nothing's harder than doing something
沒什么能比做一件
for which you know you're gonna take shit.
吃力不討好的事情更難
Then why won't you just...
那你為什么不...
Because if you're the face of the story
因為一旦從你嘴里講出來
you'll contaminate it.
就沒人會相信
Do you like beef stew?
你喜歡燉牛肉嗎
Beef stew? You like it?
燉牛肉,你喜歡嗎,
I guess. I don't know.
也許吧,我不知道
What are we talking about... I like it.
我們在說...我喜歡
I used to make it for my kids on Sunday nights.
我以前每周日晚上,都燉給孩子們吃
Sunday was my night with the kids.
周日是屬于我和孩子們的夜晚
Brown sugar and ketchup.
放上紅糖,還有番茄醬
You slowcook it for eight hours that's the trick.
細煮慢燉八小時,這才是秘訣所在
The kids loved it.
孩子們可喜歡了
Solomon it's shit like this that makes me nervous.
所羅門,你說這些胡話,讓我很緊張啊
Can I give you the name of a guy? A doctor?
要不我給你介紹一個人吧,醫生嗎,
Somebody to talk to. I come to you with a story
一個可以傾訴的人,我來找你揭發,
The NSA is illegally...
國安局正在非法...
and you wanna send me to a doctor?
你卻讓我去看心理醫生
I'm just being a friend.
我只是想幫你
I don't have friends and I don't want friends.
我沒什么朋友,也不需要幫助
All right.
好吧
"TMI"...
TMI
you said you had proof they were hacking.
你說你有他們竊聽的證據
Was that a lie?
是騙我的嗎
Did you use that as bait so... I don't lie.
你是不是用它來誘...我不騙人
I've paid for sex yes. I tried to see my wife yes.
我嫖過妓,沒錯,我想見我老婆,沒錯
I don't see what that has to do with anything. Okay.
我不覺得有什么關系,好吧,
Then let me say that I've acted in good faith. No.
我只能說,我已真誠行事,不,
I've acted in good faith. You didn't act at all.
我已真誠行事,你什么都沒做,
I'll continue to pursue the NSA story as hard as I can.
我會繼續盡全力跟進國安局的報道
No no we had a deal
不,咱們說好了的
I see the NSA story on ACN
我看到ACN報道國安局
and then I hand over the "TMI" proof.
然后再給你TMI的證據
Hand it over now. So you can destroy it?
現在給我吧,為了讓你毀掉嗎,
No so I can help out a friend who's a lot like you.
不,為了幫助一個和你很像的朋友
And he will I promise you not rest
我保證,若你所言不虛
until he's reported the NSA story assuming it's as solid as you say.
他絕不會對國安局的報道善罷甘休
Then you won't need me at all. Solomon.
那你就不需要我了,所羅門,
If I give you the "TMI" proof
我若給你TMI的證據
you won't need me at all.
你就不再需要我了
Do you know how many years it's been
你知道我的孩子們
since my kids have come over for dinner on Sunday?
有多少年沒來和我一起吃飯了嗎
No.
不行
Adding further to investors' jitters
給投資者帶來更大恐慌的是
Wall Street is waiting for Friday's jobs report.
華爾街仍在等待周五的就業報告
But some optimists I've talked to
但一些人樂觀預計
expect the report to show that the US created 75000 jobs in July
七月份將新增七萬五千個就業崗位
and the unemployment rate may hold steady at 9.2%.
失業率將穩定在9.2%
For more on that ACN financial analyst Kelly Slade.
更多消息,請看ACN金融分析師凱莉·斯雷德
You got a job offer?
有人挖你嗎
Can you wait until we're alone? Are you considering it?
能等會兒單獨說嗎,你在考慮嗎,
I was taken to lunch. Oh it all starts with the lunch.
有人請我吃午飯,都是從午飯開始的,
Sloan? Thanks Kelly.
斯隆,謝謝凱莉,
We'll be coming back to you for the Market WrapUp at 4:30.
四點半的《股市回顧》再見
I'm Sloan Sabbith.
我是斯隆·莎碧斯
Now back to Robin Burnett and best of health.
下面是羅賓·伯奈特的節目,祝您健康
And we're clear.
直播結束
An innocent lunch. That's what it was.
純潔的午餐,沒錯,
Where? The Ocean Club.
在哪里,海洋俱樂部(曼哈頓海洋俱樂部,紐約的一家海鮮餐館)
Why? I was hungry.
原因,我餓了,
An ACN poll released two days ago
兩天前的一項ACN民意調查顯示
has 42% of Americans believing that when we raised the debt ceiling
42%的美國人相信,如果提高債務上限
it means borrowing more money.
就意味著更多的借款
That's nothing new. I know that's nothing new!
這不新鮮啊,我知道這不新鮮,
In here. I know that's nothing new.
進來說,我知道這不新鮮,
That's my point.
問題就在這兒
I've been talking about it almost every night since the midterms
中期選舉之后,我幾乎天天都在提
and I haven't moved the needle at all.
但一點起色也沒有
Well you're not gonna move it in venture capital.
你去投行,也不會有起色
I'll get paid. You're just having one of those days.
至少有錢拿,你只是心情不好而已,
Will says he's not coming back.
威爾說他不會回來了
Ask a boxer who's just been knocked unconscious
一個剛被擊暈的拳手,你去問他
when he'd like to schedule his next bout.
什么時候想打下一場比賽
Friday will be my last day.
過了周五,我就辭職
You've made up your mind? Yeah.
你決定了,對,
Then I have three days to change your mind.
我還剩三天時間說服你
42% was exactly the same number
我在節目上談這問題之前,
as before I started talking... Maybe it would've gone higher.
也是42%,或許原本會更高的,
Maybe you helped keep it at 42%.
或許是你把數據穩定在42%
I have to get ready for WrapUp. Okay.
我得去準備《股市回顧》了,好,
Wait.
等一下
Nah it's all right.
沒什么事
No wait. No. Okay.
不,等一下,沒事,好,
Yes all right. This can only be about Maggie.
好吧,肯定是瑪姬的事,
I'm gonna ask her to move in with me.
我打算請她搬來一起住
I see.
這樣啊
First let me say you made a very wise decision
首先,你找我來分析這個問題
coming to me with this problem. It's not a problem.
實在是非常明智,不是什么問題,
Well let's see what I can do about that.
我盡量幫忙吧
How would you want to be asked?
換成是你,希望我怎么說
To move in with a guy? Yeah.
被邀請搬過去住嗎,對,
By having the guy say "Will you marry me?"
問我"你愿意嫁給我嗎"
Okay well let's just take that off the table for the moment.
咱們先不說這件事
You know if you're living together it makes it harder to break up.
如果你們一起生活,想分手就更難了
Well that's the idea. You have to get cartons.
正是此意,你需要幾個紙箱,
You've been no help at all.
你根本沒幫上忙
Since I'm never going to see you again after Friday
既然我周五之后,就再也見不到你了
I feel like I can tell you something.
我想告訴你一件事情
We'll see each other.
我們還會見面的
Maybe not after I say what I'm going to say.
等我說完,就未必了
And you're not leaving.
你不會走的
I don't know who told you you're a bad guy
我不知道,誰說過你是壞人
but somebody did
但有人說過
somebody along the way.
曾經有人說過
Somebody or something convinced you of it
某人或者某件事讓你確信
because you think you're a bad guy
因為你也覺得,自己是壞人
and you're just not.
但其實,你不是
I'm socially inept but even I know that.
我不善交際,但連都我看得出來
So because you're a bad guy you try to do things
因為你是壞人,所以你努力去做一些
you think a good guy would do
你認為好人會做的事
like committing to someone you like but maybe don't love.
比如,向你喜歡卻或許不愛的人承諾終生
A sweet smart wholesome Midwestern girl.
健康,聰明,可愛的中西部女孩
I could be wrong. I almost always am.
或許我錯了,我幾乎沒對過
Why are you single?
你為什么還是單身
A lot of men are intimidated by my intelligence.
許多男人震懾于我的智商
No seriously.
認真回答
Because you never asked me out.
因為你從沒約過我
Caught you offguard didn't I?
嚇到你了吧
Yeah you really did.
的確
Hey you wanted to see me? Yeah.
你找我,對,
Now I don't remember why.
我忘記為什么了
Don and Maggie are moving in together.
唐和瑪姬要搬到一起住了
Yeah? I still have to ask her.
真的嗎,我還得征求她的同意,
Seriously?
真的嗎
That's great! Cool.
太棒了
I didn't... all right.
我沒...很好嘛
Good luck.
祝你好運
In your apartment?
搬去你家嗎
You're moving in together in your apartment?
要搬去你家一起住嗎
No in fact. We're gonna live among the hill people.
不,我們要搬去和山頂洞人一起住
I didn't know if you were gonna
我不知你們是不是...
We'll start at my apartment.
先從我家開始
Okay. So... I really don't remember why I asked you in here.
好,那...我真忘了為什么找你,
I'm sorry. Don't worry about it.
不好意思,不要緊的,
I'll see you later.
待會見
You're wrong.
你錯了
I do want to commit to Maggie.
我是真心想給她承諾
Well that's what a good guy would do.
這是好人會做的事
Shit.
I was just checking this. I'll fix it.
我只是看看,馬上接回去
Yeah the nurse can get that back in there.
對啊,護士懂得接
Does it feel like something lifethreatening is happening right now?
你現在有快要死了的癥狀嗎
What is it I'm wearing? I bought you some pajamas.
我穿的什么,我給你買的睡衣,
You like them? How did I get into them?
喜歡嗎,怎么跑到我身上來的,
The nurse changed you into them while you were asleep.
你睡著時,護士幫你換的
What's wrong here? He knocked out one of his tubes.
怎么了,他敲掉了一根管子,
Don't play with these. You really shouldn't.
別瞎玩,你太調皮了,
She changed my clothes?
她給我換的衣服嗎
Um well
呃,那啥
Hey! Look!
瞧啊
Jim's here. Yeah I can see him too.
吉姆來了,是啊,我長眼睛了,
Tell us what's happening Jim.
吉姆,分享下新鮮事吧
The JPL says the Mars orbiter may have found water.
JPL稱火星軌道探測器或已偵測到水
Do you hear that?
你聽到了嗎
And where did they find the water? God.
在哪里偵測到水了,天啊,
On Mars. Cool.
火星上,酷啊,
There was another lockdown at Virginia Tech
弗吉尼亞理工大學又封鎖校園了
but it was a false alarm.
不過是一場虛驚
Jim says there was another... I am right here.
吉姆說...我長耳朵了,
How about office gossip? Office gossip?
辦公室八卦呢,辦公室八卦,
Yes.
是啊
Maybe you can lift Will's spirits with tales from the office.
辦公室里的軼事,沒準能令威爾振作起來
Why is she talking like this?
她怎么這個腔調
Everything's pretty much the same.
都還是老樣子
People miss you. They're worried about you.
大家想念你,擔心你
Don's asking Maggie to move in with him
唐要邀請瑪姬搬去一起住
which is great for Don and the world.
對唐,對大家都是好事
They put Fresca in the vending machines.
自動販賣機里新增了"爽汽水"
What?! The vending machines have Fresca.
什么,自動販賣機有"爽汽水"賣了,
Maggie's moving in with Don? He's asking her.
瑪姬要和唐同居嗎,唐正打算問,
What about the speech I gave you? Which one?
還記得我那番話嗎,哪一番,
What do you mean which one? You give a lot of
什么叫哪一番,你說過太多番,
"Gather ye rosebuds" Jim!
"花開堪折"啊吉姆,
When I told you to gather ye rosebuds.
我讓你花開堪折
Did you? I did. Yes.
你折了嗎,折了,
But... What?
不過...怎么,
I accidentally gathered the wrong rosebuds.
我不小心,折錯了花
What are you talking about? I took action that very night.
你說什么,我行動了,那一夜,
I went to Maggie's.
我去了瑪姬家
But before I had a chance to say anything
可我還沒來得及說話
Lisa kissed me and we were out the door.
利薩就吻了我,拉著我出門了
Why? Lisa thought I was there to see her.
為什么,利薩以為我是去找她的,
Why? Classic case of...
為什么,典型的...
that happening.
那種情況
That was two months ago. Yeah.
那是兩個月以前,是的,
And what's happened since? I've been dating Lisa.
那之后呢,我一直在和利薩約會,
Do you want to end up like me and him? No!
你想落到我和他的下場嗎,不想,
Wasting time? And now he's practically dead.
浪費光陰,現在他一只腳進棺材了
I'm not practically dead. Eat some JellO.
我沒有一只腳進棺材,吃你的果凍,
You've got to do something before he asks her.
你得在他開口前,趕緊行動
No. Why not?
不行,為什么,
It doesn't seem like a very nice thing to do to Don or Maggie or Lisa.
這么做對唐,對瑪姬,對利薩,都不禮貌
So you're willing to end up like the two of us
那你就愿意落到我倆的下場
a strong beautiful vital woman
一位堅強美麗又活力四射的女人
and a hollowedout shell of a man?
和一個命不久矣的二貨
You know I'm awake now?
我醒著的
That's a dead person speaking basically.
那是將死之人的囈語
And now I'm gonna have to spend the next God knows how many hours in mourning.
我還不知得花上多少小時來默哀
Please go back to work. He will.
請你回去工作,他會的,
I'm talking to you. I will.
我是說你,我會的,
The piece was bullshit. Believe that.
那報道純屬扯淡,相信我
Feel better.
早日康復
Why was it so important to you?
這報道為何對你如此重要
I think I'm gonna sleep for a while.
我想睡一會
Why did you want the story?
你為何要做這個報道
I didn't think it was gonna come out like this.
我沒想到,報道出來會是這樣
Obviously but why did you want the story in the first place?
廢話,可你當初為何要找人來報道
You'll say it's stupid. Why did you want the piece?
你會罵我蠢,為何要找人來報道,
At the end of "Camelot"... God!
在《卡默洛特》的結尾,天啊,
See? What? What happens at the end of "Camelot"?
瞧,《卡默洛特》結尾怎么了,
England goes to war with France.
英格蘭向法蘭西宣戰
But King Arthur finds a stowaway a young kid.
亞瑟王發現一個偷渡的小男孩
And he orders the kid to run from village to village
他讓男孩從一個村莊跑到另一個村莊
telling everyone about Camelot and the Knights of the Round Table
向人們講卡默洛特和圓桌騎士的故事
so that everyone will know it's possible.
好讓人們相信,成為騎士不是夢
The magazine piece was supposed to be my young kid.
這篇雜志報道,本該是我的小男孩
Do you have any life philosophy that isn't based on a musical?
你有沒有哪個人生觀,不是從音樂劇里來的
Hey Dulcinea I wasn't the one
達爾西尼亞,一年前跑來
who came in a year agotalking about "Don Quixote."
大談《堂吉訶德》的,可不是我
It lit a fire under your ass.
它在你屁股下點了火
It lit my ass on fire. That's not the same thing.
那叫"把我屁股點著了"兩碼事
You have to stop telling people you're not coming back.
你別再跟大家說你不回去了
You're scaring the hell out of them.
都把他們嚇壞了
They need to be prepared. No they don't.
他們該有所準備,大可不必,
Everything's going to be fine.
一切都會好起來
Everything's going to be great.
一切都會好極了
There's just one thing. What?
除了一件事,什么,
Nina Howard has a source that knows you were high
妮娜·霍華德有個消息來源
during the bin Laden broadcast.
說你在直播本·拉登時,嗑藥了
She's waiting for a second source.
她在等第二個消息來源
when she have itit will be published.
一旦找到,她就會報道出來
And Reese and Leona will fire you
里斯和莉安娜就會開了你
and your career will end in disgrace.
你的事業將蒙辱收場
Well the good news is I'm already disgraced.
好消息是,我已經蒙羞了
I'm predisgraced so I'm disgraceproof.
我羞得不能再羞了
Who do you think her source is?
你覺得她的消息來源是誰
I don't know. I don't care.
我不知道,也不在乎
I like JellO. Snap out of it!
我愛果凍啊,醒醒啊,
Can I have the mean nurse back? Yes.
可以讓那刻薄的護士回來嗎,可以,
Yeah? I've got some very bad news.
怎么了,有個很壞的消息,
I'm kind of maxed out on bad news.
我對壞消息有點吃不消了
Can it wait?
能等等再說嗎
Last night a man rode his bicycle
昨晚,一名男子騎著自行車
to the middle of the Queensboro Bridge and jumped off.
到皇后大橋中央,跳河了
They've just identified the body as
警方剛確定了死者身份
No.
不是吧
Solomon Hancock.
所羅門·漢考克
He killed himself last night.
他昨晚自盡了
All right.
知道了
Call your parents once in a while.
偶爾給你父母打個電話
It's really not that hard.
真的沒有那么難
Yeah.
知道了
I'm what the leaders of the Tea Party would call a RINO
我就是茶黨領袖口中的"偽共和黨"
Republican In Name Only.
名義上的共和黨人
And that's ironic because that's exactly
真是諷刺,我恰恰認為
what I think about the leaders of the Tea Party
茶黨領袖們才是偽共和黨
because the most conservative Republicans today
因為現今最保守的共和黨人
aren't Republicans.
已不是共和黨人
Republicans believe in a prohibitive military.
共和黨人相信昂貴的軍隊
We believe in a commonsense government
我們相信常識性的政府
and that there are social programs enacted
還相信,半個世紀前建立起來的
in the last halfcentury that work
社會項目,不全是無用的
but there are way too many costing way too much that don't.
但其中不乏許多耗費太多而無用的項目
And we believe in the rule of law and order
我們信仰法律,秩序
and freemarket capitalism.
和自由市場資本主義
The Tea Party believes in loving America
茶黨信仰熱愛美國
but hating Americans.
卻憎惡美國人民
Tea Party Congressman Allen West of Florida.
佛羅里達州的茶黨議員艾倫·韋斯特
"I must confess
"我承認,
when I see anyone with an Obama bumper sticker
任何在保險杠上貼奧巴馬貼紙的人
I recognize them as a threat to the gene pool."
我都認為,他們敗壞人類基因庫"
They believe in loving America but hating its government.
他們信仰熱愛美國,卻憎惡其政府
Conservative activist Grover Norquist.
保守派活躍人士,格魯弗·諾奎斯特
I don't want to abolish government
我并不想廢除政府
I simply want to reduce it to the size
我只想把政府縮小到
where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub."
我能把它拖進浴室,溺死在浴缸里
And they believe that anyone who disagrees with the Tea Party
他們還相信,反對茶黨的人
has sinister antiAmerican motives.
都有危險的反美動機
The objective of the liberals is to destroy this country
自由派的目的,是摧毀這個國家
The objective of the liberals is to make America mediocre.
自由派的目的,是讓美國變得平庸
Most of all you must never under any circumstance
最重要的是,你不得在任何情況下
seek to reach a compromise with your opponent
向對手作出任何妥協
or do any of what Democrats
也不能進行,任何民主黨人和
and genuine Republicans both call "Governing."
和真正共和黨人所稱的"治國"
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
參議院少數黨領袖,米奇·麥康奈爾
Our top political priority over the next two years
未來兩年,我們的首要政治目標
should be to deny President Obama a second term.
應該是阻止奧巴馬總統連任
And one other plank in the Tea Party platform
而茶黨內部的另一政治綱領就是
if you're poor
你若是窮
it means you're either too lazy or too stupid to be rich.
那說明你要么太懶,要么太蠢
Here's Andre Bauer Tea Party leader
安德烈·鮑爾,茶黨領袖
and Lieutenant Governor of South Carolina.
也是南卡萊羅納州副州長
"My grandmother was not a highly educated woman
"我祖母受教育程度不高,
but she told me as a small child to quit feeding stray animals.
但在我小時候,她讓我不要喂養流浪動物
You know why? Because they breed."
知道為什么嗎,因為它們亂繁殖"
It's almost hard to believe Republicans can't get
很難相信,共和黨竟沒能贏得
Dorothy Cooper to vote for them.
桃樂西·庫柏的選票
Don't give up on this. It's not up to me.
別放棄啊,由不得我,
We have the guy. We've had him for 10 weeks.
我們盯上他了,盯上他10星期了
We have a guy named Charizma.
盯上的是個叫"Charizma"的人
Tell me where he lives and I'll kick in his door.
告訴我他住哪兒,我去踢門
I get we only have an alias
我明白,我們只找到個化名
but he fucked up once already because of his ego.
但他已經因為自負而說漏過一次嘴
He'll fuck up again. Let me keep smoking him out.
他會再次說漏嘴的,讓我繼續激他
Excuse me Mr. Skinner. I'm sorry.
打擾了,斯金納先生
You can just leave that on Millie's desk.
放在米莉桌上就行了
She's not here right now and it was messengered.
她不在,這是信差送來的
It says "Personal and Confidential."
上面寫著"私人,機密"
They all say "Personal and Confidential."
所有信上都寫"私人,機密"
I'll take it. Yes sir.
給我吧,好的先生,
How are you gonna smoke him out?
你要怎么激他
I've already taken credit for the death threat.
我已經搶了死亡威脅的功勞
Now let me say the FBI caught me.
接著我打算說,我被FBI抓到了
His head will explode because he and his friends
他一定會氣炸,因為他和他朋友們
know the FBI is way outclassed outnumbered and technologically behind.
知道FBI比他們水平差,人數少,技術又落后
He'll wanna prove he didn't get caught. Yeah.
他一定想證明,他沒被抓,沒錯,
And what happens then?
接著會怎樣
I don't know.
我不知道
That's always my favorite answer.
我最愛聽的回答
Charlie... Please don't mess around with these
查理,拜托,別惹這幫...
Go ahead.
去吧
I'm sorry? Do it.
什么,去做吧,
Great. Thank you.
太好了,謝謝
My name is Jenny. I'm a sophomore
我叫珍妮,大二學生
and this is for all three of you.
這個問題我想問你們三人
Can you say in one sentence or less what
請用不超過一句話...
Um you know what I mean.
你們懂我意思
Can you say why America is the greatest country in the world?
請問,為什么美國是世上最偉大的國家
How are you feeling? Very handsome.
感覺如何,帥得很,
The doctor says you can go home Monday
醫生說你周一就能出院
and come back to work in a week.
一周后就能上班了
I like it here. Being bedridden suits me.
我喜歡這里,病床很適合我
How many times do I have to tell you this guy is an idiot?
我得告訴你多少次,這家伙是個傻帽
Hell hath no fury like the second rate. Don't you know that?
地獄之火也不及二流角色的妒火,明白嗎
He quotes my colleagues
他引用了我同事的評價
everyone I respect in news.
我尊重的每一個新聞人
You respect the wrong people. No.
你尊重錯人了,沒有,
Were any of them quoted by name? Plenty of them.
有誰是公開評價你的嗎,很多,
Anyone that doesn't have an axe to grind with you?
這些人里,哪個跟你沒有過節的
The rest were pussyass cowardass pussified pussies.
其他人都是二逼,懦夫,各種逼
It just doesn't matter anymore.
都不重要了
You're right it doesn't.
對,不重要
It just doesn't.
一點不重要
You wanna hear something that does?
想聽聽重要的事嗎
I just want you to say hi to someone.
給你見一個人
Nurse Cooper. Oh please not Nurse Cooper.
庫柏護士,求你了,別叫她,
She's not nice and I think she's trying to euthanize me.
她好兇,我覺得她想讓我安樂死
I heard that.
我聽到了
Nurses are the most underappreciated members of our society.
護士是社會中最欠賞識的職業
I've handled bigger schmucks than you.
我見過比你更混的
Tell him about your greataunt. Seriously?
跟他講講你姑媽,說笑吧,
My greataunt Dorothy Cooper is 96 years old
我姑媽桃樂西·庫柏今年96歲
and has been voting for 75 years.
她當了75年選民
Now the state of Tennessee is saying she can't vote.
如今田納西州說她不能投選票
Voter ID?
選民身份證
I wanna know what you're gonna do about that.
我想知道你接下來怎么做
Well there's not a lot I...
我愛莫...
I wanna know why I don't see it on the news.
我想知道,為什么新聞不報道
Well the reason...
因為...
Why did my aunt become less American because she doesn't have a car?
為什么我姑媽沒有車,就不算是美國公民了
Yeah that's a reasonable...
這還算合理...
And why young man
年輕人
isn't this the first story on the news every night?
為什么這事就沒有天天上頭條呢
She usually decides. Shut up.
她說了算,閉嘴,
Okay.
好吧
I want to see this story on the news.
我要見到這事上新聞
I kind of wanna see it on the news too.
我也想看
Will?
威爾
The voicemail message. What are you talking about?
語音信息,你說什么,
The voicemail message that I left you that night
那晚我播完本·拉登
after I got home from the Bin Laden broadcast
回到家,給你留了一條語音留言
did you play it for anyone.
你沒播給別人聽吧
I never got a message. No I
我沒收到過留言,不,我,
I left you that message that started
我給你的留言,開頭是
"Hey listen. It's me.
"聽著,是我,
I'm not just saying this because I'm high right now."
我并不是嗑藥了才說這番話的"
Did anyone else hear that message?
有別人聽過那段留言嗎
I didn't hear that message.
我沒聽過
Mac there is no way that you don't remember what that message said.
麥肯,你不可能不記得那條留言
It wouldn't be possible for me to remember what it said
我不可能記得留言內容
because I never got it.
因為我從來沒收到
And it wouldn't have been possible for me to play it for someone else
我不可能把留言播給別人聽
because I never got it.
因為我從來沒收到
Nina's first source was you.
妮娜的第一個消息來源,是你
Yeah. Guys I don't under
對,二位,我不明白,
And that's why "TMI" is waiting for the second source.
所以TMI才需要第二個消息來源
They can't reveal how they got the first.
他們無法透露怎么得到的第一個
There was no message!
哪有留言啊
Because your phone was hacked and they deleted it.
因為你手機被黑,留言被人刪掉了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I am reporting on Dorothy Cooper.
報道桃樂西·庫柏
You're still sick.
你還病著呢
"What is illness to the body of our knight errant?"
"在游俠騎士眼里,疾病算什么"
"What matter wounds? "
受傷又如何,
For each time he falls"
每一次倒下"
What's he doing?
他在干嘛
The end of "Don Quixote." Put the tubes back.
《堂吉訶德》的結尾,把針管插回去
"Each time he falls he shall rise again. "
每一次倒下,他都會站起來,
Woe to the wicked.
惡人有禍了
Sancho my armor my sword!"
桑丘,給我盔甲,給我寶劍"
Which one of us is he talking to? Get back in bed!
他到底在跟誰說話,躺回床上去,
I'm fine. Okay I'm a little dizzy.
我沒事,就是有點頭暈
I've got alarms going off at the nurse's station.
護士站的警報響個不停
Who pulled out the IV line? She did.
誰拔的輸液管,是她,
I need to get some information about your greataunt.
我需要了解你姑媽的信息
Out here in the fields
佇立野外
I fight for my meals
為食物而戰
We need two maps
我們需要兩份地圖
one with every voter ID law
一份標上所有通過選民身份證法的州
and another with Tea Party governors' wins.
另一份標上,茶黨當選州長的州
He didn't create the recession
經濟衰退不是由他引起的
but he made it worse and longer.
卻因他而變得更嚴重,更持久
When he took office
他上臺時
the economy was in recession
經濟正在衰退
and he made it worse.
而他令衰退更嚴重
An NBC reporter asks Romney
NBC記者問羅姆尼
why he keeps saying Obama made the economy worse
為何他一再說,奧巴馬讓經濟變得更糟
when it's gotten better.
而經濟明明好轉了
And here's Romney's answer.
羅姆尼這樣回答
I didn't say that things are worse.
我沒說經濟更糟了
Cut the film.
截下這段
This line that looks like Kilimanjaro
這條神似乞力馬扎羅山的曲線
shows profits for the job creators
代表就業創造者獲得的利潤
Joey build that graphic.
喬伊,把圖表加進去
Yes ma'am.
好的
Sally take my hand
薩利,握住我的手
What I would say is that the news media should do a penetrating expos?
我認為新聞媒體應該搞一場曝光會
And take a look.
好好瞧一瞧
I wish they would.
我真心希望
I wish the American media would take a great look
希望美國媒體能深入調查
at the views of the people in Congress
各位國會議員的政見
and find out are they proAmerica or antiAmerica.
曝光他們是親美還是反美
I think people would be would love to see an expos like that.
我相信人民會很樂意看到這樣一場曝光會
Let's get together before we get much older
暮年之前走到一起
The RNC just released an ad slamming Obama for vacation days.
RNC剛發布廣告,抨擊奧巴馬休假過多
Obama has taken 61 vacation days.
奧巴馬休假61天
At this point in his first term Reagan had taken 112
里根在第一任期內休假112天
while George W. Bush had taken 180.
小布什休假180天
It's only teenage wasteland, John Adams
這只是少年的荒原,約翰·亞當斯
Teenage wasteland ,Thomas Jefferson
少年的荒原,托馬斯·杰斐遜
Teenage wasteland, James Madison
少年的荒原,詹姆斯·麥迪遜
They're all wasted! George Washington
辜負好時光,喬治·華盛頓
The Treaty of Tripoli.
《的黎波里條約》
Go on home for the night. You look tired.
很晚了回家吧,你看上去很累
I'm supposed to meet Don and Lisa for dinner but I can stay.
我約了唐跟利薩吃晚飯,但我可以不去
No you look terrible. You should get some sleep.
不,你臉色太差了,好好睡一覺吧
I've never seen you look so bad.
從沒見你臉色這么差過
What are you doing? I was being supportive.
你在干嘛啊,體恤下屬,
You're done for the night. Good night.
你今晚就到這里吧,晚安,
Sorry.
抱歉
"I can't make it. Sorry. "
對不起,我來不了了,
Swing by my place around midnight."
12點來我公寓一趟"
This is okay with you?
你連這都能忍嗎
He's working hard. On a Sunday?
他工作很忙,周日都沒空嗎,
Yeah on a Sunday.
是啊,他周日很忙的
We've all been working all weekend.
大家這周末都在加班
And Don's been helping out
唐一直在我們這邊幫忙
and it's not even his show.
畢竟不是他的節目
What are you trying to say?
你想說什么
Nothing. I'm sorry.
沒什么,對不起
What are you trying to say?
你到底想說些什么
In a year you've gone nowhere.
你們這一年來沒有任何進展
Wait that's... This is exactly what it was like
等等,這...你們依然原地踏步
when the two of you started dating.
跟你們剛約會那時,完全一樣
"Swing by around midnight."
"12點過來一趟"
I'm not saying he needs to take a knee
我不是說,他非得求婚不可
but holy cow how many times... I get it.
但都多少次了...我懂
Do you? Yes.
你真懂嗎,是的,
Maggie... Stop.
瑪姬,別說了,
It's hard to watch you...
我實在看不下去了
It's hard to watch you!
我才看不下去了
What does that mean?
你什么意思
Nothing.
沒什么
What did it mean?
什么意思
The night you and Jim got back together...
你跟吉姆復合的那晚
When he came to our place to see me?
他來公寓找我的那天嗎
Lisa... What?
利薩,怎么了,
I don't...
我...
Don's not sure he was there to see you.
唐說他并不是去找你的
What are you talking about?
你說什么
Nothing. What?
沒什么,說呀,
I'm wrong.
我錯了
What do you mean he might not have been there to see me?
你說他不是來找我的,是什么意思
You kissed him and you pulled him out the door
你沖上去吻他,然后把他拉到了門外
before he finished his sentence.
他沒來得及把話說完
I have to go. No. Lisa.
我得走了,別這樣,利薩,
No it's okay.
沒關系的
No I'm sure I'm wrong.
別這樣,肯定是我會錯意了
I forgot I have to be at a place. Lisa!
我還有事,利薩,
Lisa! Lisa!
利薩,利薩
Are you fucking kidding me?!
你他媽的玩我啊
To the left is the famous brownstone
左邊這棟房子,就是凱莉·布雷蕭的家
where Carrie Bradshaw lived loved and lost.
她在這里生活,戀愛,迷惘
Thanks to Carrie we all got to live
感謝凱莉,我們得以體會
the typical life of a single woman in New York City.
典型紐約單身女性的生活
No you didn't!
你們才沒有體會到
I'm a typical single woman in New York City!
我就是一個典型的紐約單身女性
I don't wear heels to work
我從不穿高跟鞋上班
because the typical woman's job doesn't exclusively involve gallery openings.
因為典型女性的工作,不只是出席畫廊開幕
And I know Carrie must have made boatloads
而且,凱莉的收入還很豐厚
writing her 800word column
就憑那800字小專欄
for a newspaper no one's ever heard of
還是家鬼都沒聽過的報紙
but I just spent my last $7
我剛剛花掉了僅有的7塊錢
having a fight with my best friend
跟我的閨蜜大吵了一架
who by the way is not available at 3:00 p.m. on a Wednesday
而她也不能在周三下午3點,抽出時間
to console me about some guy because she too has a job.
來安慰我一下,因為她也需要工作
And mostly
最慘的是
when you fall for a guy and he's going out with your best friend
當你愛上了閨蜜的男朋友
it doesn't work out.
只會一團糟
Things get really bad!
簡直糟透了
Maggie?
瑪姬
Oh no.
不要
I was just...
我剛剛...
I was talking about other people.
我剛剛說的,是別人
Stay right there.
站在那兒別動
Maggie wait! Let me off! Go after her boy!
瑪姬,等等我,讓我下車,快去追她,
Excuse me.
借過
I'm with Lisa.
我跟利薩在一起
I know.
我知道
And you're with Don.
而你跟唐在一起
I don't know if I want to be.
我不想再跟他在一起了
If Don had committed to you?
如果唐給了你承諾呢
He didn't. But if he did?
他沒給,如果他給了呢,
Then neither of us would be standing here.
那我倆就不會站在這兒
You should get some sleep.
回去好好睡一覺吧
You too.
你也是
I have to talk to Don.
我得找唐談談
During Tea Party rallies and campaign speeches
茶黨在集會及政治演說中
we've been told that America was founded as a Christian nation
多次稱,美國是建立在基督教之上的
and that if the Founding Fathers were here today
并稱,倘若國父們仍在世
they'd tell us so.
他們也會這么說
Here's John Adams in the Treaty of Tripoli...
約翰·亞當斯在《的黎波里條約》中寫道
"As the government of the United States is not in any sense "
美國政府,從任何角度看,
founded on the Christian religion"
都不是建立在基督教之上的"
And here's Thomas Jefferson
托馬斯·杰斐遜也說過
"That our civil rights have no dependence on our religious opinions."
"公民權利與宗教信仰,沒有任何關聯"
And here's the First Amendment to the US Constitution
美國憲法的第一修正案,也記載道
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion."
"國會不得立法,建立宗教"
What's more frightening than the perversion of our great history
然而,比歪曲歷史更可怕的是
is that sensible smart strong Republicans
那些理智,聰慧,堅強的共和黨人
the very men and women who
本該第一個站出來
should be standing up to radical fundamentalism
反對激進的原教旨主義
are so frightened of losing primary battles to religious zealots
他們卻因害怕在初選中敗給狂熱宗教分子
that they've thrown in the towel on sanity.
而拋棄了理智
So we get this
于是便有了這樣一幕
YYes the the Constitution established
沒...沒錯,憲法已經闡明
the United States of America as a Christian nation.
美國是基督教國家
It's ironic because the biggest enemy of the phony Republican
真是諷刺,這群偽共和黨人的最大敵人
isn't Nancy Pelosi or Harry Reid
不是南?!づ迓逦鳎铩と鸬?/div>
or Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama
也不是希拉里·克林頓,巴拉克·奧巴馬
it's this man.
而是此人
He said "Heal the sick feed the hungry
他曾說,"濟貧治病
care for the weakest among us and always pray in private."
鋤強扶弱,韜晦求神"
"It's been over a year. "
已經一年了,
I'm not your midnight girl."
我不是你的午夜女郎"
Midnight thing.
午夜情人
Mid...ugh midnight piece of ass.
午夜...炮友
Midnight girl.
午夜女郎
"I'm not your midnight girl."
"我不是你的午夜女郎"
Not a midnight girl?
一個午夜女郎
Your midnight girl?
你的午夜女郎
Don't say anything. Just let me talk.
不要說話,聽我說
Okay.
好的
Hang on.
稍等
"Don I was disappointed and embarrassed"
"唐,我既失望又難堪"
Do you wanna come in?
你想進來說嗎
Okay.
"Don I was disappointed and"...
"唐,我既失望又"...
What's happening now?
這是怎么回事
I'm asking you to move in with me.
我邀請你搬過來住
This is a key.
這是鑰匙
I already have a key.
我有鑰匙
This one's in a box.
這把裝在了盒子里
I badly want to make this work.
我真心希望和你走下去
Hi you've reached the voicemail of Maggie Jordan.
嗨,這是瑪姬·喬丹的留言信箱
I can't get to the phone right now
我現在不能接電話
but please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
請留言,我將盡快答復
The idea of strict or absolute separation of church and state
嚴格或絕對的政教分離
is not and never was the American model.
不是也從不是美國模式
You ready? Now it's a model
準備好了嗎,這種模式,
used in countries like Turkey and France.
運用在土耳其和法國這樣的國家
Good evening. Evening.
晚上好,晚上好,
Will good to see you up and about. Thank you.
威爾,看到你沒事真太好了,謝謝,
Thank you for the gift basket the Tabasco and cayenne pepper.
謝謝你送的禮品籃,各種花花綠綠的辣椒
I'm crazy about your sense of humor.
我就欣賞你的幽默感
I thought you'd appreciate it.
我就猜你會喜歡
And you have a body that refuses to quit.
你的身材也還風韻猶存
If "Playboy" ever decided to do a "Women of NASDAQ" Layout...
《花花公子》如果有"納斯達克女人"專題
Reese tells me
里斯告訴我
you were high on the air while reporting on the death of Osama bin Laden.
你在直播本·拉登被擊斃時,嗑藥了
It would be a tasteful layout.
那期專題一定很有品位
Like "Ooh I dropped my quarterly stockholders report."
"呀,我的季度股東報告掉了"
You were high on the air?
你直播時居然嗑藥
Now how would you know that Reese?
你是怎么知道的,里斯
Will were you high on the air
威爾,本·拉登擊斃那晚
the night we killed bin Laden?
你是不是嗑了藥做的直播
I was.
是的
You're admitting it? Could not feel my face.
你承認了,臉都麻了,
Well...
那好...
you were very good.
你表現得非常好
Thank you. You're welcome and you're fired.
謝謝,不客氣,你被解雇了,
You can't fire him. Yet I just did.
你不能解雇他,我已經解雇他了,
Okay but if you do your son's going to jail for a little while.
你若解雇他,你兒子就得坐一陣子牢
What the hell are you talking about?
你在說什么
You hacked my phone. No I didn't.
你黑了我的手機,我沒有,
This will go a lot faster if you'd just say "Yes I did."
你若直接承認,可以省很多事
I didn't. We have a show in an hour.
我沒有,我們一小時后還要直播,
And you're fired too. Why is she saying you hacked...
你也被解雇了,為什么她說你黑...
Desperation. You hacked her phone
狗急跳墻,你黑了她的手機,
and you deleted the message from Will where he said he was high.
刪除了威爾說他嗑藥的留言
You got some proof?
你有證據嗎
That's how Nina Howard knew that Will was high.
所以妮娜·霍華德才知道威爾嗑藥了
You got proof? Solomon Hancock.
你有證據嗎,所羅門·漢考克,
He's an NSA analyst who was
他是國安局的分析師
giving me information about illegal domestic surveillance.
私下向我透露了非法監控的信息
He jumped off the Queensboro Bridge four days ago.
四天前,他跳下皇后大橋自盡了
But before he did he had this envelope sent to me.
但是他死前,給我寄了這封東西
It's a record of Reese
里面記錄著里斯指使
ordering hacking of phones belonging to Mackenzie McHale
黑進麥肯茲·麥克黑爾
Howard Stern Casey Anthony's lawyers
霍華德·斯特恩,凱西·安東尼的律師
and relatives of hostages killed by Somali pirates.
以及被索馬里海盜殺害者家屬的手機
It's all here.
都在這
Leona didn't you ever ask how "TMI"
莉安娜,你難道從來不問
got some of the information it published?
TMI刊登的消息都是哪來的嗎
I just assumed they made it up. They do most of the time
我以為是編的,大部分都是,
but Nina didn't make this up.
但這件事,妮娜沒有編
In this case I thought that someone on the staff...
這件事,我以為是某位員工...
There's a transcript in this envelope...
信封里有對話記錄...
Did you order hacking?
你指使黑客了嗎
Reese?
里斯
I ordered that the magazine stay competitive.
我是指使雜志保持競爭力
Answer the question. Did you order...
回答問題,你有沒有...
Yes.
All right? I did.
行了吧,是我干的
Are you out of your mind? That's a felony.
你瘋了嗎,這要判刑的
This is how the tabloid world works
八卦行業都是這么干的
and that magazine turns a profit in a competitive market.
想在激烈競爭中賺錢,就只能這么干
And by the way this is what you wanted.
況且,這正是你想要的
No it's not.
我不想要
It is not remotely what I wanted ever.
我一點都不想要,從來不想
Good enough?
行了嗎
Yes of course.
當然
I don't give a shit. Hand it to the FBI.
我才不在乎,交給FBI去
I'll go to jail before I'm blackmailed.
我寧愿坐牢,也不受勒索
You're not going to jail. I'm not being fucking blackmailed.
你不會坐牢,我不會被你們勒索的,
You get your lawyers I'll get mine.
你們帶上律師,我找我律師
Leona you're one of us. You know you are.
莉安娜,你和我們一樣,你心里明白
Stand for something.
拿出點信念來
These guys do. They were willing to lose their jobs.
他們為了信念,不惜丟工作
This guy does. He jumped off a bridge.
這家伙為了信念,不惜投河自盡
They're lying Leona. They're just lying.
他們在說謊,莉安娜,純粹說謊
A bunch of fatuous meanspirited bigots
一幫昏庸刻薄的死心眼
screaming platitudes about what America stands for.
用陳詞濫調呼吼著美國的信念
Let's show 'em what we won't stand for.
讓我們給他們看看,我們的信念
Let's do the news.
做出真正的新聞來
You and me.
你和我
And what about this and the tape?
這封東西和錄音怎么辦
You're gonna kill the story about Will.
你把寫威爾的文章壓下去
Ours was the best coverage of the night
我們的節目是當晚最出色的
and Will anchored it beautifully.
威爾也主持地相當完美
No more tabloid stories.
不再有八卦文章
And I'm gonna make it easy for you
我來幫你省點事兒
because you're shutting down your tabloid.
你直接把小報停刊了
You want me to shut down a profit center?
你是要我關掉一座金礦嗎
You reported $14 billion of net revenue last year.
去年公司上報了140億的凈收入
You won't miss the $80 million from "TMI."
TMI那八千萬,對你只是一根毛
And what reason do we give publicly?
我怎么對外解釋呢
You don't fancy yourselves the owner of a whore house.
你不愿當妓院的老鴇
You'll get terrific press.
保你正面報道不斷
You know me well enough to know I do not negotiate like this.
你知道我不會接受這樣的談判
This wasn't a negotiation.
這不是談判
They're gonna do their show.
他們要去直播了
You think about it.
你好好想想吧
And whatever happens next happens next.
怎么做由你選擇
Give six months' salary to a school or something.
捐半年的薪水給學校,積點德
Will.
威爾
Don't shoot and miss.
要開槍就別脫靶
Lucky for Will he's got the aim of a sharpshooter
幸運的是,威爾的槍法好得很
who's been trained to shoot and hit the target that
平日訓練有素,能百步穿楊
You can't just start to say something with... I know I'm sorry.
動嘴之前,先動動腦子,知道了,抱歉,
We don't have to lay down for this.
我們不必就此屈服
Oh God.
天哪
What?
怎么了
It's a recipe for beef stew.
燉牛肉的食譜
You can't announce your intention to not pay your bills
你既然宣布,不打算付賬
and then expect to keep your credit rating.
就別指望能保住信用評級
Like petulant children the Tea Party
茶黨有如小孩使性子
took the economy hostage and then bragged about it.
挾經濟令諸侯,還不忘自夸一番
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
參議院少數黨領袖,米奇·麥康奈爾
to the "Washington Post"
告訴《華盛頓郵報》
"I think some of our members may have thought "
我們中有一些同伴,也許認為,
the default issue was a hostage you might take a chance at shooting" He said.
對于債務違約,這一人質,不妨開槍試試"
"Most of us didn't think that.
"但我們大多數人,并不這樣想
What we did learn is this
我們這次學到的是
it's a hostage worth ransoming."
這一人質,值得贖救"
Will.
威爾
We'll be right back.
廣告后繼續
2:30 back.
2分30秒,
Nice. Bring it home.
干得好,繼續加油,
Who is the girl sitting in the back of the newsroom?
坐在編輯室后面的女孩是誰
I don't know. Listen...
不知道,聽著
She's been sitting there all day and all through the broadcast
她在那坐了一天,播報時也都在
and I feel like I know her.
我都感覺認識她似的
Yeah. "The greater fool" Is actually an economic term.
"大傻瓜"其實是個經濟學術語(大傻瓜:出自經濟學中的博傻理論)
It's a patsy. Thanks for that.
指容易受騙,謝謝夸獎,
For the rest of us to profit we need a greater fool
我們為了獲利,需要一個大傻瓜
someone who will buy long and sell short.
就是那種追漲殺跌的人
Most people spend their lives trying not to be the greater fool.
大多數人一輩子都在設法避免成為大傻瓜
We toss him the hot potato.
我們把燙手的山芋丟給他
We dive for his seat when the music stops.
音樂停止時,我們急著去搶他的座位
The greater fool is someone with the perfect blend of selfdelusion and ego
大傻瓜身上完美的融合了,自欺與自負
to think that he can succeed where others have failed.
他自認為能在他人失敗之處,獲得成功
This whole country was made by greater fools.
這個國家都是由大傻瓜建立的
You're staying?
你會留下來嗎
45 seconds back.
45秒
Hey Joey. Yes ma'am.
喬伊,在,
Back in the A block did you hear the sound go out after...
在第一段里,你有沒有發覺聲音...
Did I hear the sound go out after what?
我有沒有發覺聲音怎么了
Mac?
麥肯
What was the rest of the message? What?
剩下的留言內容是什么,什么,
"I'm not just saying this because I'm high."
"我并不是嗑藥了才說這番話的"
Saying what?
哪番話
What was the rest of the message?
剩下的留言內容是什么
10 seconds.
十秒
10 seconds.
十秒了
In three two...
三,二...
Ideological purity
思維天真
compromise as weakness
視妥協為軟弱
a fundamentalist belief in scriptural literalism
直譯圣經的原教旨主義
denying science unmoved by facts
否認科學,不信事實
undeterred by new information
無視新信息
a hostile fear of progress
敵意般地恐懼進步
a demonization of education
把教育妖魔化
a need to control women's bodies
渴求掌控女性的身體
severe xenophobia
嚴重仇外
tribal mentality
部落心態
intolerance of dissent
不容許異議
and a pathological hatred of US government.
病態地仇恨美國政府
They can call themselves the Tea Party.
他們可以自封為茶黨
They can call themselves conservatives.
也可以自稱為保守派
And they can even call themselves Republicans
甚至可以自稱為共和黨人
though Republicans certainly shouldn't.
雖然共和黨人,不該承認他們
But we should call them what they are
但我們應該直呼其名
the American Taliban.
美國的塔利班
And the America Taliban cannot survive
美國的塔利班若想存活
if Dorothy Cooper is allowed to vote.
就不能允許桃樂西·庫柏投票
Terry Smith is coming up next with "The Capitol Report."
泰利·史密斯將為您帶來《國會報告》
This is "News Night."
以上就是《晚間新聞》
I'm Will McAvoy. Good night.
我是威爾·麥卡沃伊,晚安
We're clear.
直播結束
Good job.
干得好
I heard you were staying. Yes.
聽說你決定留下,是的,
Yeah I will still be working here
我會繼續在這工作
as will you and I am mortified.
你也一樣,對此我很苦惱
It's... We will both be working here
這,我們都會在這工作,
but we will never speak or make eye contact ever again starting now.
但此刻起,咱們互不說話,也不要有眼神交流
I don't think that's realistic.
這恐怕不太現實
I just turned down $4 million a year
我剛拒絕了四百萬的年薪
so that I can try to do some good by reporting the news.
就為了想通過播新聞,來做點好事
Do I sound like someone who's living in the world of the realistic?
你覺得我是活在現實中的人嗎
It's really... Starting now.
這實在是...從此刻起
I gotta get ready for the 10:00.
我得去忙十點檔
See you at Hang Chew's? Yeah.
杭州見,好的,
I can't be sure but I think you're avoiding me.
我不敢肯定,但我覺得你在躲著我
Lisa said you guys had a good talk.
利薩說你們好好談了一番
Yeah.
是的
She asked me who I really came to see that night we got back together.
她問我,復合那晚究竟是去找誰
And you lied to her.
你撒了謊
You made her very happy.
你讓她很幸福
I figured when you didn't answer your phone...
你不接電話時,我就猜到...
You... you knew Don was asking me?
你...你知道唐打算問我
Yeah.
知道
You're a good guy. So is Don.
你是個好人,唐也是,
Jim You know I'm not done with that NSA story.
吉姆,國安局的報道,我還沒放棄,
I'm gonna make sure Hancock isn't dead for nothing.
我不能讓漢考克白死
What did the rest of the message say?
剩下的留言說了什么
I honestly don't remember.
我真的不記得了
Did you know that Maggie and Don are moving in together
你知道嗎,瑪姬和唐要同居了
even though Maggie should be with Jim and Don should be with Sloan?
但瑪姬應該和吉姆一對,唐和斯隆一對
How many lives must you ruin before you'll get out of the liferuining business?
你還要摧殘多少生命,才肯罷手
It's a cautionary tale.
我這是警示之言
Maggie is now with the wrong man.
瑪姬選錯了男人
It's not gonna last. Because true love always wins?
他倆久不了,因為真愛無敵,
Yeah.
沒錯
It was a hallucination.
是因為那次幻覺
I got asked the question at Northwestern
我在西北大學被問到
"What makes America the greatest country in the world?"
"為什么美國是世上最偉大的國家"
There was a woman who looked like you sitting in the audience.
觀眾席上坐著一個女人,長得像你
There were a lot of lights and a lot of noise in my head
當時我腦子里渾渾噩噩
and I could have sworn that the woman who looked like you was holding up a...
我發誓,那個長得像你的女人舉著...
...pad.
...手寫板,
It was you? Yep.
就是你,對,
It was you? Yeah.
真是你,沒錯,
You're melting now aren't you?
你要融化了吧
Your heart is full.
你心里滿滿的
Just say what you're feeling.
有什么感覺就說出來吧
Why the fuck didn't you tell me?
你他媽為什么不早告訴我
I was waiting for the right time!
我在等合適的時機
15 months ago was the right time.
15個月前就是合適的時機
Will... It was you!
威爾...那是你
No it was you Billy.
不,那是你,比利
I was just producing.
我只是在制片
What did the rest of the message say?
剩下半條留言里,你說了什么
There's a girl sitting in the newsroom.
編輯室里坐著一個女孩
Don't worry about her. No she looks familiar to me.
別管她,她看著眼熟,
She applying for an internship. She's been waiting all day.
她是來申請實習的,已經等了一天了
Why does she look familiar? Excuse us.
為什么看起來這么眼熟,打擾一下,
I'll be in the conference room.
我會在會議室
What can I do for you?
有事嗎
Tell him Columbo.
告訴他,哥倫布
I... I went on the message board and posted that I'd been caught
我...我在網站評論區發帖說我已被捕
and that I was now being used as an FBI informant.
現在成了FBI的線人
I did this in the hope of smoking out the real culprit because
我本意是想逼出罪魁禍首
you see the only thing these people cherish
因為這些人最重視的
more than anonymity is worldwide fame.
除了匿名權,就是名聲
So by both taking credit and implying we'd been defeated by...
我既搶了功勞,又承認輸給了...
What happened? You got 100 new death threats.
結果呢,你又收到了一百條死亡威脅,
100? Really more a protest than a threat.
一百條,也就是抗議,不算是威脅,
Is that how the insurance company sees it? No.
保險公司也這么覺得嗎,不,
So we're still... Yeah.
所以還得繼續...對
It was over and now it's... Yeah.
本來已經結束了,現在...對
Well I'm glad you two are on the case.
有你們負責這事兒,我真放心
Who is the girl who is applying to the internship?
申請實習的女孩到底是誰
She looks so familiar to me.
她看著太眼熟了
I'll tell you who she looks like. She looks exactly like...
我告訴你她長得像誰,長得像...
Good show. I don't care.
節目很棒,無所謂,
Okay.
好吧
Sorority girl! Don't be scared.
聯誼會女生,別怕,
You're the girl right? I'm Jennifer Johnson.
就是你,對吧,我叫珍妮弗·約翰遜,
Just graduated Northwestern? Stay calm.
剛從西北大學畢業,鎮定,
A year early. You asked me that moronic question
提前一年,你問了我那白癡問題,
and then my world came apart and she came here
接著,我的世界崩潰了,她來了
and I landed in the tabloids and I got death threats
我被小報追蹤,還收到死亡威脅
and my job is constantly in jeopardy
我的工作一直岌岌可危
and you ruined my life?
是你毀了我的生活
Again just stay calm. Yes that was me.
繼續鎮定,沒錯,是我,
What the hell are you doing here?
你來干什么
I'm applying for an internship. Why?
我來申請實習,為什么,
I watch the show
我收看你的節目
and I read the "New York Magazine" Article
也讀了《紐約雜志》的報道
and I know what a greater fool is.
我清楚什么是大傻瓜
And I want to be one.
我也想做大傻瓜
"Camelot" she's the kid at the end of "Camelot."
《卡默洛特》她就是結尾里那個孩子,
Ask me again.
再問我一次
I'm sorry?
什么
Ask me your idiot question again.
再問一次那個白癡問題
What makes America the greatest country in the world?
為什么美國是世上最偉大的國家
You do.
因為你
Hire her.
雇用她
What did the rest of the message...
剩下的留言到底...
Screw it.
算了
I'll just feed him another 10 cookies.
我再喂他十塊餅干,就會說了
Welcome to "News Night."
歡迎加入《晚間新聞》
100 more death threats. Yeah.
一百條死亡威脅,是的
But we're pretty sure they're not serious.
但肯定都不是認真的
Not these hundred.
只是這一百條
But after tonight I expect the next hundred will be very serious.
今晚過后,接下來一百條該會非常認真
What do you protect me for?
你保護我,傭金是多少
1700 a week plus health and dental.
每星期1700外加醫保和牙科費
I wouldn't take a bullet for 1700 a week.
換做我,可不會為1700擋子彈
Me neither pal. So I've learned how to duck.
我也不會,伙計,所以我很能躲
Hey it's me... Will.
嘿,是我...威爾
Listen I swear I'm not saying this because I'm high.
聽著,我并不是嗑藥了才說這番話的
If the answer is no then just do me a favor
如果你的回答是"不"那就幫個忙
and don't call me back or bring it up or anything.
別回電話,也別再提
But I have to tell you I mean after tonight
但我得告訴你,經歷了今晚
I really want to tell you that I've never stopped...
我真的很想告訴你,我從未停止過...

重點單詞   查看全部解釋    
console ['kɔnsəul,kən'səul]

想一想再看

vt. 安慰,慰藉
n. 儀表盤,操控臺,(游

聯想記憶
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母獸
vt. 恐嚇

 
jeopardy ['dʒepədi]

想一想再看

n. 危險

聯想記憶
credible ['kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的,可靠的

聯想記憶
wicked ['wikid]

想一想再看

adj. 壞的,邪惡的,缺德的
adv. 極端

聯想記憶
confidential [.kɑ:nfi'denʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 秘密的,值得信賴的,機密的

聯想記憶
conference ['kɔnfərəns]

想一想再看

n. 會議,會談,討論會,協商會

聯想記憶
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 說,說話,演說

 
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聰明的,時髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,輕快的,整潔的

 
steady ['stedi]

想一想再看

adj. 穩定的,穩固的,堅定的
v. 使穩固

 
?

關鍵字: 美劇 新聞編輯室

發布評論我來說2句

    最新文章

    可可英語官方微信(微信號:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英語學習資料.

    添加方式1.掃描上方可可官方微信二維碼。
    添加方式2.搜索微信號ikekenet添加即可。
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 喻繁图片| 好男人电视剧| 贾宏| 春心荡漾第二季无删减| 电影《重生》| 浙江卫视全天节目表| 清淮河| 高潮艺术| 阿莫西林原研药| 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦观看| 金顶神功| 小数加减法100道题| 大树君| 牙疼图片 难受 表情包| 邓紫飞| 北京卫视今晚节目表| 毕福剑说的那句话| 电影百度百科| 王韧| 北京卫视今天全部节目表| 回忆的画面| alexandra hedison| 春风不问路| 密杀名单| 宋宇宁| 《身边有特点的人》作文| 汤姆·威尔金森| 埃文蕾切尔伍德满天星| 红领章电视剧免费播放| 国家干部电视剧| 湖北卫视在线直播| 林心如演过的电视剧大全| 森林运动会作文三年级300字| 电影在线观看高清完整版| 尹雪喜演的电影在线观看| 决胜法庭演员表| 柳堡的故事演员表| 代高政最新短剧| 色在线亚洲| 夜生活女王之霞姐| 无声真相电影免费播放|