Just know something
但你得知道
Running ain't easy. I've done my share of it.
逃跑并非易事 我也逃過
And once you go, there's no stopping.
一旦你離開 就沒有回頭路了
Emma, everyone thinks I killed Kathryn.
艾瑪 所有人都認為我殺了凱思琳
Mary Margaret, you have to believe me.
瑪麗·瑪格麗特 你必須相信我
You have to trust me.
你要信任我
I know it seems impossible, but I can get you out of this.
我知道希望渺茫 但我能洗脫你的罪名
Why is it so important to you what happens to me?
你干嘛這么在意我的處境
Because when Regina framed me, and you bailed me out,
因為瑞金娜陷害我時 是你為我保釋
I asked you why, and you said you trusted me.
我問你為什么 你說你相信我
And then when I wanted to leave Storybrooke'cause I thought it was best for Henry,
還有當我決定離開童話鎮因為我覺得那樣對亨利最好時
you told me I needed to stay because that was the best for him.
是你勸我留下 因為這樣才對他最好
And I realized, all my life, I have been alone.
我意識到我一生都獨自一人
Walls up.
從不與人交心
Nobody's ever been there for me except for you.
除了你 從沒有人為我挺身而出
And I can't lose that. I cannot lose my family.
我不能失去你 不能失去我的家人
Family?
家人
Friends. Whatever. You know what I mean.
朋友 隨便怎么說啦 你知道我的意思
Wouldn't you rather face this together than alone?
比起獨自面對 你不想一起努力一下嗎
The arraignment. Regina.
你的傳訊 瑞金娜