Arthur told me what actually happened. You must have hit him round the head really hard.
亞瑟告訴我發生了什么。你一定對著他腦袋打得不輕。
Yeah. I feel really bad about that.
是啊。我心里也不好過。
Here you are. Remember, every night just before you go to sleep. Thank you, Gaius.
給你。記得每天睡覺前喝。 謝謝,蓋尤斯。
She must never find out the truth.
她永遠也不能知道真相。
Why not? She had a premonition that helped save Arthur's life.
為什么?她的預言救了亞瑟的命。
And it could've cost her her own. If Uther ever found out, things would never be the same again. It must remain a secret.
那是以她自己為代價的。如果烏瑟發現了,事情就不這么簡單了。這只能是個秘密。
Is she like me? Can she use magic?
她和我一樣嗎?她也有魔法嗎?
No one's like you, Merlin.
沒人像你這樣,梅林。
But she has the gift?
可她有自己的天賦?
For her sake, I hope not.
為了她自己,我倒是希望沒有。