I did what? Merlin had to bring you back to Camelot.
我怎么了? 梅林帶你回到了甘美洛。
I don't recall any of this. It must've been some blow. What blow?
我什么都不記得了。 一定是被打暈了。 什么被打?
Well, when I caught up with you I couldn't persuade you to return you were beyond reason. So I had to make you.
嗯,當我追上你時已經無法說服你回來了你已經失去理智。所以我不得不強迫你。
You managed to knock me out?
你把我打昏了?
Yep. With a lump of wood.
是啊。用個木頭疙瘩。
He only did it to bring you back safely.
他這么做是為了你的安全著想。
No one can know about this. Any of it. Is that understood?
誰也不許再提這件事。一滴滴都不行。明白嗎?
When you failed to show up for patrol this morning, I feared you'd eloped with Sophia in a fit of passion.
今早的巡查你沒到崗,我還擔心你腦子一熱和索菲亞私奔了。
I wish he had. Because then I wouldn't be standing in front of you feeling like an idiot...again.
我到希望他是。這樣我就不會像個白癡在您面前了......又一次。
This is becoming a near daily occurrence for you.
這對你成家常便飯了。