Nothing, yet, it's what she's going to do. I don't know how to tell you this.
還沒有,是她要做的事情。我不知道該怎么跟你說。
Try. Whatever it is, you can tell me.
試著說。無論是什么,你可以告訴我。
I've just seen girls like this before. They string men along and then drop them. I don't want to see him get hurt.
我以前見過這樣的女孩。她們玩弄男人后就拋棄他們。我不想看他受傷。
I know you want to protect him but some lessons we have to learn for ourselves.
我知道你想保護他,可有些教訓要我們自己來體驗。
He'll hurt for a week and then Sophia will be forgotten.
他最多難過一星期,就忘了索菲亞了。
I hope so. Are you sure there's nothing else behind this? Yes, it's nothing.
但愿如此。 你肯定這背后沒有什么別的嗎? 是的,沒什么。
Get out. I thought the King was a bit harsh.
滾出去。 我想國王有些苛刻了。
I don't need sympathy, Merlin, especially not from you.
我不需要同情,梅林,特別是從你這。
But I did think he had a point.
可我覺得他這么做有道理的。
I ordered you to get out. Now leave me!
我命令你出去。離我遠點!
I know what you think you are doing, I know you think you're in love with Sophia...
我知道你覺得你自己在做的是什么,我知道你覺得自己愛上索菲亞了...
Who are you to tell me what I'm thinking?
你以為自己是誰,告訴我我覺得怎樣?
I'm your friend.
我是你的朋友。
No, Merlin, you're my servant.
不,梅林,你只是我的男仆。