If you're suggesting magic, have you forgotten what happened with Gwen's father?
你是說用魔法嗎,難道你忘了格溫父親的事嗎?
This is not a magical illness. It must be cured by conventional means. We keep trying. See if you can find me some fresh rosemary.
這不是魔法引起的疾病。得用傳統方法治療。我們繼續試驗。幫我找點新鮮的迷迭香。
There must be something more I can do. And yarrow.
我還能幫上其它忙。 再找些西洋蓍草。
What's your business here?
你在這里干什么?
My name is Edwin Muirden, and I have a remedy to cure all ills.
我叫艾德文·繆恩,我有靈丹妙藥。
Is that so?
是這樣嗎?
I beg an audience with the king.
我請求與國王見面。
Our Court has a physician.
宮里有御醫。
I hear the Lady Morgana was gravely ill.
我聽說茉嘉娜公主病入膏肓。
That is no concern of yours.
這不是你應該考慮的問題。
I might be able to help her.
我也許能救她。
Our physician has the matter in hand.
御醫正在診治。
I will be at the inn in case you change your mind.
我住在客棧也許你會改變主意。
It's going to be all right. It is, I know it is. She's going to be absolutely... Merlin!What?
不會有事的。我知道 會沒事的。她會完全... 梅林 什么?
You're making me anxious. But I'm not worried. Then stop pacing.
你讓我焦慮。 但我不擔心啊。 別走來走去了。
I can't preserve her life for much longer. She has hours, maybe less.
我沒辦法讓她活命。她還有幾小時,也許更少。
We can not let her die. Arthur...please.
我們不能眼睜睜看她死。 亞瑟,別說了。