This is really good.Don't you think so, Mr. Tortoise? Papa. Do you like your tea?
這真好喝啊 你說呢 烏龜先生 爸爸 你覺得茶好喝嗎
Grace... I want you to go to the neighbors' for the rest of the day.There's work I have to do.
格蕾絲 一會兒我想讓你去鄰居家待著 我有工作要做
Can't I come with you? I like being with you in the forest.
我不能和你一起去嗎 我喜歡和你一起去森林
I'm not going to the forest, sweetie.
我不去森林里 親愛的
This has to do with the queen's visit, doesn't it? Whatever she wants you to do, don't do it.
這和皇后的到訪有關 是不是 無論她讓你做什么 別聽她的
Grace, I have to.I want you to have what you need.
格蕾絲 我必須做 我想讓你擁有你想要的
All I need is you, papa.Please stay.
我只想要你 爸爸 留下來吧
Come here. I know.I'm sorry, baby. I have to go.
來 我知道 抱歉 我一定要去
Just promise me you'll come back.You have to promise.
保證你一定會回來 你一定要保證
Of course.
當然
For our tea party.Promise?
回來參加茶話會 你發誓
I promise.I won't miss it for the world.Go.
我發誓 我絕對不會錯過的 去吧