There I must passionately disagree.
我不得不說我非常不同意。
Or was that your game all along?
還是說你故意來這招的?
Okay, if it's an argument you want, fine.
既然你想爭,那就爭吧。
Fine!
來吧!
Of course Johnny's gonna fall for Baby because he's this big, dreamy country bumpkin and she is the shiny, new thing.
強尼當然會愛上美女,因為他就是個鄉巴佬,而她美麗又年輕。
But what happens when the movie is over, when he really gets to know her?
但電影結束后,當他真正了解她后,會發生什么?
Two weeks out of the Catskills, and it's, "You wearing that again, Baby?
在卡茨基爾待上兩周,他就會說,你又穿這衣服了,美女?
You borrow my razor again, Baby?
你又借我的剃須刀了,美女?
Isn't two glasses enough, Baby?
兩杯酒還不夠多嗎,美女?
Trust me, he is no longer having the time of his life.
相信我,他再也不是在享受人生了。
Juliana.
朱莉安娜。
Juliana, wait. - No.
朱莉安娜,等等。-不。
Honestly, it is one minute to 12:00, Phil.
菲爾,還差一分鐘就十二點了。
Valentine's Day is over.
情人節已經結束了。
Not quite.
還沒有。
I can't see you anymore.
我再也不能見你了。
What?
什么?
I can't believe I'm saying this because you're the most intoxicating woman a man could ever meet.
不敢相信我要說這些,因為你是一個男人這輩子能遇到的最致命的誘惑。
But, by some cosmic miracle, there's a woman in that house I still find as sexy and exciting as the first day I met her.
但是,不知道被什么迷了心竅,那座房子里有個女人,我仍然像初遇時一樣覺得她性感又讓人振奮。
I should probably let her know that more often than I do.
我應該更經常讓她知道這點。
That's my bad.
是我的錯。
But, point is, a guy like me gets that lucky, he quits while he's ahead.
但重點是如果一個男人能找到這么好的老婆他會及時回頭。
It sounds to me like she's the lucky one.
我覺得她才是幸運的那個。
Goodbye, Juliana.
再見,朱莉安娜。