We've spoken about this, Jake is just visiting.
我們討論過,Jake只是來拜訪而已。
Do you not want to stay, Jake?
你想留下嗎,Jake?
Tonight or ..
今晚還是...
Forever. You should stay forever.
永遠,你應該一直待在這。
Why would he if he doesn't have to? He can live out there. Grow older and have a good time instead.
如果不是必須,為啥他要一直留下?他可以到外面生活,長大過正常人的生活。
And leave. Just like his grandfather did.
他會走的。就像他爺爺那樣。
Emma!
Emma!
Excuse me, where she's going?
不好意思,她這是要去哪?
That wasn't nice, Enoch!You know perfectly well why Abe left us.
不能說點好聽的,Enoch?你自己清楚為什么Abe離開我們。
To join the army.
去參軍。
And then he met a lady. And had a nice wedding cake.And a lovely little baby.
然后偶遇一位女士,然后成親。然后生個孩子。
Children! I know you'd all like a new friend.
孩子們! 我知道你們都想有個新伙伴。
But I'm sure Jake has plenty of his own back in Florida.
但是我相信Jake在老家肯定有很多自己的伙伴。
I think you should all get ready for movietime while I answer that.
我去接電話,大家準備看電影吧。
But you always let us stay for it.
但是你總是讓我們等著
Hi. This is Abe.How is everyone?
嗨,我是Abe.大家怎么樣?