You need a necktie.
你需要個領結。
So. What did my grandpa do when he was traveling?
我爺爺以前旅行的時候都做些什么?
Visited other loops.
去訪問其他時間循環。
Really? To do what?
真的嗎?去干嘛呢?
Jake, there are some questions I can't answer, alright?
Jake,有些問題我也回答不上來
So it will be a lot easier for me if you just stopped asking them.
所以少問點問題我也就輕松點了
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,看著點
Miller, go and put some clothes on.Polite persons do not take the sup in the nude!Alright!
Miller,去把衣服穿上。有禮貌的人不會光著身子晚飯的!好吧。
You can sit here Jake.
你可以坐這,Jake.
Look at Enoch. He's jealous.
瞧瞧Enoch.他在妒忌。
Why would I be jealous?All of you can go marry Jake for all I care.
為啥我要嫉妒?你們都嫁給Jake我也無所謂。
Do not be mean, Enoch. She doesn't want to.She's just excited to have a visitor.
別這么刻薄,Enoch. 她也不想這樣。只是因為來了個新人有點激動罷了。
Nobody is marrying anybody.Now eat up your food before it gets cold.
沒誰要嫁給誰,抓緊吃,別涼了