That didn't sound happy.
情況有點不妙吶
Yeah, well, the package will be delivered soon enough.
這個包裹將會很快交付
I really think that we should check that out, you know.
我真的覺得我們應該打開檢查一下的
Ah, just relax. Okay. Yeah, you're right.
沒事的,放松點 是咯,你說的對
Ah, you see, the package has cried itself gently to sleep.
看吧,這個孩子哭累了自己就睡著了
I can't take it!Can't help body movements! Must open pod! Wait! No!
臣妾做不到??!我控制不了自己啊!一定要把它打開! 等一下!
The pod! Gotta open the pod!
我一定要打開它!
Oh, no! No, no, no!Come back! Come back! Be there in a jiff! Pull yourself together!
別啊!不要??!快回來! 你怎么瞬間就過去了!打起精神來!
Fly this plane! Gotta open the pod! We're gonna die!
過來駕駛飛機!快把它打開!我們會死的!
Well, at least the baby's quiet.
還好,寶寶至少不哭了。
Are you out of your mind?A baby cries and you crash a plane?
你瘋了嗎?就為了不讓孩子哭你毀了一架飛機?
Hey, hey, hey! I was busy with the pod!
說什么呢!我當時正忙著呢!
Why didn't you turn on the autopilot?
你為什么不調成自動飛行模式呢?
I was panicking! Listen to me, Tulip.You crashed a plane, did you hear me? You crashed a plane!
我嚇得要死!聽我說,你毀了一架飛機,你知道嘛? 你可是毀了一架飛機誒!
He is quiet!The baby is quiet! The baby is quiet. Why didn't you say anything? Oh, no!
孩子不哭了! 寶寶沒聲音了?寶寶居然沒動靜了! 你為什么什么也沒說?哦,不!
Why is it quiet?Why is it quiet?
為什么這么安靜?為什么這么安靜?
Open the pod! Open the pod!Open the pod! Open the pod! How do you open this thing?How do you open it? Come on!Aw.
快把它打開!快把它打開!要怎么把它打開?快點!喔