You blink and I'll be in college.
你眨眼的功夫我就上大學了
What was that?
你說什么?
Hmm? No, I'm just walking, working.I didn't say anything. You should just... Okay.
哞?我只是在散步,工作。我什么也沒說。你只要...好吧
Remember when I was a baby?It felt like one minute ago?
還記得我還是個嬰兒的時候嗎?是不是感覺像只過了一瞬間
What? What? Hmm?Fine.
什么?唔?沒事
Dad, you'll be my idol for, like, two more years.
老爸,你將會是我的偶像,大概,兩年多的時間內
Okay, I heard that one.Okay. All right, look.
嗯,我聽見這句了。好了,聽著
Five minutes. That's all the time I have is five minutes, and then we stop.
五分鐘。我只有五分鐘,然后我們就要停下來了
Yeah, five minutes.
好,就五分鐘
Five minutes, and then... We stop.
五分鐘,然后 我們就停下
Five minutes and then we stop.
五分鐘到時就停下
What? Powder? Baby powder.Homing pigeon powers activate!Ah...
什么?粉末?嬰兒粉。信鴿的力量激活!啊...
Baby, what are we gonna call you, baby?This is crazy.We are delivering a baby!
寶貝,你叫啥名字。這太瘋狂了。我們居然在快遞一個嬰兒
No, we are delivering a package.
不,我們只是在運一個包裹
Maybe we should name it instead of calling it "the package."
也許我們應該給它起個名字,而不是叫它包裹
We do not name the package, okay?
我們不會給一個包裹起名字的好嗎?
It's very simple.We make a plan. Stick to the plan. Always deliver.
這很簡單的,我們制定一個計劃。然后執行它 永遠在路上~
And then we get back to Storkcon so the board can name me boss.
到時候我們回到送子中心,董事會可以命名我為老板