You here to tell me more about your fine new job?
是來跟我夸你新工作嗎
I want to come back.
我想回來工作
Why? You were pretty mad.
為什么 你當時不是很生氣嗎
I wasn't mad.
我沒生氣
Looked like mad from here.
依我看就像是生氣
Yeah. Here's the thing um... you were talking about having me do all this stuff, and I wasn't sure. I-I said that you wanted me to turn into you, but... what I meant was... I don't know how to be you. You're a tough act to follow. And then you wanted me to take on all this extra responsibility, and I guess I just got...scared.
沒錯 事情是這樣的... 你當時說讓我做那么多事情 我還拿不定主意 我說你要把我變得和你一樣 但是...我實際的意思是...我不知道怎么做到你這樣 你水平太高 我望塵莫及 然后你說讓我承擔起那么多額外的責任 我就... 我想我是... 嚇著了
Don't be. You shouldn't be.
不用怕 不需要害怕
Well, I am. But it's okay. I can do it anyway. I sort of found someone in myself that was more than I expected.
我確實害怕 但那也沒關系 反正我能做到 我好像發現了自己有出乎我意料的能力
What about adventure? What about lemurs?
不去歷險了嗎 不去找狐猴了嗎
Emma was my lemur. Did that. Found out I could do that and also that I don't want to.
艾瑪就是我的歷險 體驗過了 結果發現 雖然我能做到 但是我卻不想這么做