She's in Canada.
她在加拿大。
Yeahhuh.
耶~呼~
She migrated. She's not made up.
她遷走了 我沒騙你。
Okay.
好吧
Look at her! Look at her! She exists, brah! That's great.
看吶!快看她! 她真的存在,布拉 太棒了
Hey, did you guys hear about Roger?
嘿,家伙們,你們知道羅杰嗎
my goodness. Are you okay?
哦,我的天哪。Oh,你還好嗎
What?
啥?
Hey, brah. I say...
嘿,布拉。我說...
What? Okay.
啥?好的
I tell you about my girlfriend?
我對你說起過我的女朋友了嗎
Hey, boss wants to see you.
嘿,老板想見你
Hunter wants to see me? All right. Head in the game, Junior. So, you're Hunter. What do you do around here? No, I hate that. Hunter. Nice. To. Meet. You. No, that's too robot. Just say it normal. Just say it normal. Here we go. Nice to meet you! What is wrong with me?
亨特想見我? 很好。集中注意力,朱尼爾 所以,你就是亨特 你在這里做什么 不,我討厭那個 亨特。很...高興...見到...你 不,太像個機器人了 就正常地說,就正常地說。再來一遍 很高興見到你 我是怎么了
Junior.
朱尼爾
Hunter.
亨特
You know why I built my office entirely out of glass even though birds can't see glass?
你知道我的辦公室為什么全是用玻璃建的嗎 雖然鳥兒看不見玻璃
I do not.
我不知道
Power move. Eighteen years ago, I saved all storks by getting out of babies and into package delivery. Now, this Monday at Storkcon, the board will announce they're kicking me upstairs. I'm going to be named Chairman. Which means you are going to be named boss.
彰顯我的權力地位 十八年前,我將白鶴們從遞送寶寶這一行拯救出來 讓他們從事網購快遞行業 如今,在這周一的白鶴展上 董事會將宣告他們要提拔我 我將賦予董事長的稱號 也就是說你要當老板