God bless him.
上帝保佑他
Whats his deal? Alzheimers?
他啥情況?阿茲海默癥?
Dementia.
癡呆
That guy gave me the heebiejeebies. Holler if you need me.
那個人讓我起雞皮疙瘩 需要的話就喊我
Grandpa! Shelly!
爺爺!雪莉
What's going on?
什么情況?
Someone broke in!
有人闖進來了!
I have a thirty-eight in my car, you wait there.
我車上有把槍,等在這
Nine-one-one, what is your emergency? Nine-one-one? Yeah I... I need the paramedics to Palm Circle. My grandpa...
這里是九一一,有什么緊急情況?九一一嗎?我...我需要救護車到 Palm街二零四零號,我爺爺他...
Grandpa? You have to get away from here.
爺爺? 你得離開這
Please, listen. Go to the Island... Find Emerson... The postcard... Go to the loop... September third, nineteen-forty-three.
聽我說,到那個島上去 找到Emerson...那張明信片...到那個時間循環去... 一九四三年九月三日
It's okay, just... just don't move. There's an ambulance coming.
沒事的,別動 救護車馬上就到
I know you think I'm crazy. But the bird will explain everything. Will you do this Tegrisco? Promise me?
我知道你覺得我瘋了 但是那只鳥會解釋一切 你會去嗎?像我保證?
I promise, yes.
我保證,
I thought I could protect you. I should have told you years ago.
我以為我能保護你 幾年前我就該告訴你