You ever feel like nothing you do matters? You leave footprints on the beach and somehow they are gone. Like its just today, over again. They say that your teen years are for making friends and having fun.Which made me feel even worse.
有沒有覺得你做什么事都沒意義?像在沙灘上留下的腳印,不知不覺就消失了。就像今天一樣,一遍又一遍 大家都說,青春期就是用來交朋友耍開心。這個說法讓我覺得更難過。
Hey, Amy. It's Jake. I'm in your math class.
嗨,Amy。我是Jake,我們一起上數學課的。
Hey do not forget your adult diapers.
嗨,別忘了你的成人紙尿褲。
Yeah right.
好吧。
Jake. Its a phone for you.
有你電話。
But that day, everything changed.
但是這天,一切都變了。
Thanks for the ride, Shelly.
謝謝你開車載我,Shelly.
How come you have to go deal with your grandpa?
為什么是你去處理你爺爺的事兒?
My dad, couldn't get out of work
我爸,工作走不開
I didn't think he worked.
我都不知道他還在工作。
You know, I'm... I'm just gonna call grandpa.
你懂的, 我得給我爺爺打個電話。
Hello, this is Abe.
你好,我是Abe。
Hey, it's Jake.
嘿,我是Jake。
No, don't come here.
別,別來我這。
Listen to me. Its not safe! Stay away.
聽我說。不安全!躲遠點。
Grandpa, did you take your pills today?
爺爺,今天吃藥了么?
The Key! To my gun cabinet... it was in the drawer.And now its gone!
鑰匙!我槍盒的鑰匙... 本來在抽屜里的。現在不見了!
Yeah, Dad took it. Alright? For safekeeping. It's okay.
為了安全老爸拿走了。沒事的。
Your father wants, I should to fight them without a gun?!
你爸是說,讓我赤手空拳的跟他們干?