No, not quite yet, buddy. We're still tied. Hey, can we get an ice pack for Hal?
沒 還早著呢 兄弟 目前還是平手 嘿 誰能給他拿個冰袋來嗎?
Medic!
醫療隊
All right, who's up next?
好了 下一個是誰?
What can you do?
你能干什么?
Need a tissue?
要餐巾紙嗎?
Who's next? We need fliers, not standbyers! Let's go!
下一個是誰 我們需要能飛的不要看戲的 你上
You go out there and you show them how frightening mimes can be.
你飛過去 讓他們見識見識穆雀的可怕之處
Oh, my God!
我的媽啊
We're having a feast We're eating the eggs Gonna have a big feast We're gonna eat all the eggs What?
我們辦盛宴 我們要吃蛋 舉辦大盛宴 吃掉所有蛋什么?
What is that?
怎么回事?
Fire!
發射
That guy again.Citizens of Pig Island, if you spot any birds destroying your neighborhood, please, capture them.
又是那個家伙 豬豬島的居民們 如果你們發現有任何鳥兒在破壞你們的社區 盡快抓住他們
What did he say?
他說什么?
There's been a change of plans.We will eat the eggs for lunch.
原定計劃有變 今天中午 我們就把蛋吃掉
Did he say, "Eat the eggs"?
他是不是說把蛋吃掉?
Okay, I want you to curl up into a little ball.All right? Make yourself aerodynamic.
好了 我要把你的身體團成一個球 好嗎? 減少受到的空氣阻力
Like this?
像這樣?