When you talked earlier about after a few years how a couple would begin to hate each other by anticipating their reactions or getting tired of their mannerisms.
你說過在最初的幾年之后,一對夫妻怎樣開始彼此厭惡,由于彼此太了解或是厭倦了對方的惡習。
I think it would be the opposite for me.
我覺得我恰恰相反。
I think I can really fall in love when I know everything about someone.
我徹底了解一個人時就會真正愛上他。
The way he's gonna part his hair which shirt he's gonna wear that day knowing the exact story he'd tell in a given situation.
他怎樣梳理頭發,哪一天穿哪件襯衣,知道在什么場合他會說什么故事。
I'm sure that's when I know I'm really in love.
這時候我肯定就愛上他了。
Hey, guess what. What?
嘿,你猜怎么了。 怎么了?
We didn't go to those guys' play.
我們沒去看那些人的話劇。
Play? Yeah.
話劇? 是的。
The cow? Yeah.
那頭母牛? 是的。
Oh, yeah, we didn't.
是啊,我們沒去。
Oh, no. We missed it.
哦,不,我們錯過了。
Okay, you know what bus to take to the airport? Yeah, yeah. No problem.
你知道去機場的公車嗎? 是的,別擔心。
I should get on this one. Right here. You wanna get on there? Yeah.
我就上這趟車。 到了,你就要上去嗎? 是的。