I'm gonna take your picture so I never forget you or all this.
我要拍下你的照片,那就永遠不會忘記你和這一切。
Okay, me too.
好的,我也一樣。
"The years shall run like rabbits."
"歲月會像兔子一樣溜走"
What?
什么?
Nothing.
沒什么。
I have this recording of Dylan Thomas reading a W.H.Auden poem.
我有張唱片是戴倫·托馬斯朗誦W.H·奧登的詩。
He's got a great voice. It's like.... "All the clocks in the city
他有副好嗓子。比如……"城里所有時鐘
Began to whirr and chime:
開始當當響著報時
'O let not Time deceive you
不要讓時間欺騙你
You cannot conquer Time
你不可能征服時間
In headaches and in worry vaguely life leaks away
在煩惱與憂慮之中朦朧的生活消逝無蹤
And Time will have his fancy
時間占有了他的幻想
Tomorrow or today.' "
明天或是今天"
Something like that.
就像這樣。
That's good.
不錯。