I'll talk to one of our lawyers and have them call you right back.
我先跟我們的律師談談,然后叫他們給你回電
Cut yourself shaving? Hi. Hi.
刮胡子弄傷了?嗨。嗨。
You got a minute? Sure.
能聊會兒嗎?可以
How was Roy's first day?
羅伊第一天表現如何?
Kid never showed. I just, uh, I came by to apologize for last night.
那小子沒來。我過來是想為昨晚的事道歉
Instead of an apology, why don't you try the truth? You can start with your wrist.
比起道歉,我更想知道實情。你可以從腕傷談起
I got into a fight with a blender at the club. It was stupid.
我在夜店跟一個攪局的打了一架。挺二的
I thought I asked for the truth.
我以為你會說實話
I know something's up. Why won't you tell me what's going on?
肯定發生什么事了,為什么不告訴我
Because I can't. Why not?
我不能說。為什么?
I can't tell you that, either. I wish that I could. Laurel, I'm sorry.
這個我也不能說,我真希望可以告訴你。勞瑞爾,對不起
So am I. I really need you right now, Tommy.
我也是。現在我真的很需要你,湯米。
My mother shows up saying my dead sister is still alive,
我媽跑來跟我說,我死去的妹妹還活著。
and my father is furious with me that I'm even listening to her.
我聽信了她,我爸因此發飆了
And I don't know who to believe. I feel like I'm falling apart.
我真不知該信誰了。我快崩潰了
I'm still here for you.
我在你身邊呢
No. You're not. You're a million miles away, and the worst part is, I don't even know why. I'm sorry.
不,你沒有,你人在心不在。最糟的是,我不知這是為何。對不起。