Will you like some tuna tartare and grilled asparagus sprinkled with balsamic vinegar reduction?
要來點兒金槍魚片還有烤蘆筍...伴香草醋么?
Sir, Why you hiding your white glove behind your back?
先生,為什么你要把白手套背在身后?
That's just how they told me to stand. Otherwise, I'll get fired.
這是這里的規矩 不然會被開除的
Well, I like your white gloves. Congratulations.
噢,我很喜歡你的手套,恭喜你
Thanks.
謝謝
I almost forgot this.In case someone mistakes you for a kid whose parents couldn't round upa babysitter.
差點忘了這個 不戴它你看起來就像個沒請保姆...的小孩
Sorry.
抱歉
I want to be the first to congratulate you. We are so lucky to have a boy like you, so lucky!
我想第一個來祝賀你 我們真是幸運能碰到一個你這樣的小男孩,真幸運!
What was your first invention?
你的第一個發明是什么?
Do you think your parents will be proud of you?
你覺得你父母會以你為驕傲么?
What is your astrological sign?
你是什么星座的?
So, Any other questions?
還有別的問題么?
Did you ever think that you would find another suitable candidate?
您覺得您還能找到別的獲獎候選人么?
I remember, sitting in my office, before I called him on the ranch, and I said to myself, he is only ten, but let's do this!
我記得 那時我坐在辦公室 給身在牧場的他打電話 我對自己說 雖然他才十歲 但就這么辦吧!
They're eating you up, they'll love you.
他們想把你吞了,他們愛死你了