What'd the stapler ever do to you?
訂書機得罪你了
What is it, Laurel? I'm busy. The Hood's girlfriend is back.
怎么了勞瑞爾,我忙著呢,帽衫俠的女友回來了
Dad, I'm sorry about this morning.
爸,早上的事,我很抱歉
But if I told you the real reason to come see me, you wouldn't have shown up.
可如果我據實以告,你根本不會來見我
You're damn right I wouldn't.
你說得太對了
So you really believe this garbage your mother's selling about Sarah being alive on fantasy island?
你媽說莎拉還活在奇幻島上,你真相信這種胡話
I mean, no. But what would it hurt to take a look at everything that mom found?
不。但看一看媽媽的發現,也沒什么壞處啊
Even if it's just to set her straight.
即使只是讓她面對現實
Laurel, you know how long it's taken for me to get to a place where Sarah isn't the first thing I think about every morning?
勞瑞爾,你知不知道我花了多久才使自己不要每天一早就想起莎拉
Dad... Tell your mom I'm not making any promises.
爸...轉告你媽,我不做任何承諾
To Verdant. I know I haven't always been supportive of this venture,
敬威登。我沒有一直支持這個項目
but I have to admit this nightclub is quite an accomplishment.
但我必須承認,這個夜店很贊
I'm proud of you. Your father would be, too.
我以你為傲,你父親肯定也一樣
Yeah, congratulations, Ollie. The club doesn't totally suck.
恭喜你奧利,酒吧也不是很糟啦
Thanks, Speedy. Thank you very much, all of you, for coming.
過獎,飛毛腿,謝謝大家來捧場