Wait! Two, four, six, eight. Mmmm.
等一下 二 四 六 八
See you tomorrow, Germo!
明天見 加莫
You know it. Ten... Ah, okay.
明天見 十 好的
Did you see that?
你看到了嗎
Yeah, I saw it.
看到了
Throw it with your arm, you lazy weirdo.
用你胳膊扔出去 你個懶鬼
I would not fetch that. I'm old school.
我才不會去撿呢 我是一個守舊的狗
Ha! Thanks a lot, Duke.
謝謝你 杜克
I don't like to use this phrase, because it is offensive to our kind, but you're a bad dog.
我不想說這句話 因為作為狗不該這么說 但是你真是只壞狗
Katie is not gonna like this. I, I can't go to the pound! What? What's wrong with you?
凱蒂不會開心的 我不能進看管所 什么 你怎么了
Well, Katie just... She just got me out of the pound. And if I go back... back is the end of the life for me.
凱蒂她 她剛剛從看管所把我領出來 如果我回去 就要在里面終老一生了
Why? Why?
為什么
What's the matter, Maria? Maria, your face! It worths a thousand souls. What's wrong?
瑪利亞 怎么了 瑪利亞 你的臉 你為何愁眉不展 發生了什么
I have come facetoface with a worst thing in the world!
我剛才面對著世界上最可怕的事情
What? Oh, tell me, Maria. Tell me now!
什么 瑪利亞 快告訴我是什么
I can not bear another moment without knowing! Loneliness.
我馬上要堅持不下去了 孤獨